The dumbest denier of all time

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
NathanC
Regular Poster

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby NathanC » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:08 pm

I decided to add a follow up question about how the Postwar government of the Netherlands extorted Jewish survivors for "back taxes" that they couldn't pay because they were rounded up and being killed, since Nessie asked about the Dutch Jews. Saggy has a lot of explaining to do, which he probably won't because he's a dishonest piece of {!#%@}.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:10 pm

The restitution process in the Netherlands was very tough, with the government refusing to distinguish between victims of genocide and "ordinary" victims and showing anti-Semitic inclinations for many years. One can read of major breakthroughs in the '90s!
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:16 pm

. . .and glad to have more company piling on the dumb bastard . . . :)
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:16 pm

Saggy is hapless and hopeless. But I knew that. After all I had him #5 on the list.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:05 am

I need to redo my list.

Saggy's arguments seem to be limited to:
Krema I was a fake, therefor everything about the Holocaust was fake.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:56 am

jeffk 1970 wrote:

OK, based upon recent experiences I realized that I need to update this list:

1) Monstrous-Still the all time champion, his recent attempt at the goofy "there's a better way, therefore it didn't happen" simply separates him from the competition.

No change. Monstrous rules supreme.

2) The Rizolis-I combine Jim and Joe, they are simply mouthpieces of each other. Jim is the more public one, Joe has the fouler mouth. Their only arguments consist of copying and pasting enormous tracts from whatever Holocaust Handbook they happen to have at hand.

No change. The Rizolis remain in this spot. Though thicker than bricks they've never accused the Germans of having concentration camps for deniers.

3) Fritz Berg-A firm champion of the "The Germans were superior to everyone else, therefore they would have used a better method (my method, the one I really want to use)." Descends into vile racist/anti-Semitic ranting when confronted.

No change. He's fun to poke at just to see the ranting.

4) Werd-Is an avowed conspiracy theorist. His list of reading material is bizarre (to say the least). He fancies himself an expert on all things but in reality just copies and pastes things from other deniers. He also loses it if pushed.

This used to be Carolyn Yeager but I haven't seen anything from her in awhile.

5) Been-There-His lofty, holier than thou attitude is proof enough of his stupidity but what seals the deal is his recent insistence on analyzing books he's never read.

This used to be Diane King.

6) Turnagain-"I refuse to accept anything not compiled by a neutral third party (and only a third party that I personally approve of)."

7) rollo the ganger-One of his arguments was copying vast tracks of literary license over the word ghetto.

8) Aryan.... :lol: .....Scholar-Perhaps should be higher but definitely deserves a spot on this list. Thinks anyone who believes in actual history a Jewish butt kisser. Also believes that no one else should write European history except for Europeans.

This used to be Talbot.

9) hermie-hermie is my second entry that only D-H would know. A regular at FG's blog, he spouts some of the wildest anti-Semitic garbage that only Berg could truly appreciate. A true conspiracy theorist, he believes that the Zionists started prepping for the Holocaust somewhere around 1905. Or maybe 1885. I can't remember. Anyway, he is a true white nationalist who can misquote the Talmud to fit any weird theory he sprouts from his weird noggin. A misogynist, I think it really embarrassed him to find out FG is a woman.

10) Carolyn Yeager-Simply a must for any dumb denier list. I won't drop her until she dies. My original description remains the same, she's nothing more than a Hitler groupie.

OK, based upon recent experiences I realized that I need to update this list:

1) The Rizolis-I combine Jim and Joe, they are simply mouthpieces of each other. Jim is the more public one, Joe has the fouler mouth. Their only arguments consist of copying and pasting enormous tracts from whatever Holocaust Handbook they happen to have at hand.

I decided to elevate the Rizolis again. Though I don't keep up with them they still remain the kings.

2) Fritz Berg-A firm champion of the "The Germans were superior to everyone else, therefore they would have used a better method (my method, the one I really want to use)." Descends into vile racist/anti-Semitic ranting when confronted.

He posted an article on RODOH that essentially torched his whole corpse-color thing.

3) Werd-Is an avowed conspiracy theorist. His list of reading material is bizarre (to say the least). He fancies himself an expert on all things but in reality just copies and pastes things from other deniers. He also loses it if pushed.

This used to be Carolyn Yeager but I haven't seen anything from her in awhile.

4) Been-There-His lofty, holier than thou attitude is proof enough of his stupidity but what seals the deal is his recent insistence on analyzing books he's never read.

5) Turnagain-"I refuse to accept anything not compiled by a neutral third party (and only a third party that I personally approve of)."

6) rollo the ganger-One of his arguments was copying vast tracks of literary license over the word ghetto.

7) Aryan.... :lol: .....Scholar-Perhaps should be higher but definitely deserves a spot on this list. Thinks anyone who believes in actual history a Jewish butt kisser. Also believes that no one else should write European history except for Europeans.

8) hermie-hermie is my second entry that only D-H would know. A regular at FG's blog, he spouts some of the wildest anti-Semitic garbage that only Berg could truly appreciate. A true conspiracy theorist, he believes that the Zionists started prepping for the Holocaust somewhere around 1905. Or maybe 1885. I can't remember. Anyway, he is a true white nationalist who can misquote the Talmud to fit any weird theory he sprouts from his weird noggin. A misogynist, I think it really embarrassed him to find out FG is a woman.

9) Carolyn Yeager-Simply a must for any dumb denier list. I won't drop her until she dies. My original description remains the same, she's nothing more than a Hitler groupie.

10) Saggy-A new entry!!!!! Saggy is new on my radar. I expect him to be a fast climber. His only argument seems to be that Krema I was a fake and obsessing about Anne Frank.

Sadly (this is a big drop) I moved Monstrous to the PUD (Physically Unable to Deny) list. Unless our little buddy makes an appearance again I'll have to leave him there.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:52 am

Oh, I just stumbled across this:

hermie on July 31, 2017 at 8:44 pm
Tim wrote: “how could the Jews cause a riot. Everybody says they so mistreated. They didn’t have {!#%@} to eat. If they’re in piss poor condition,where do they get the strength from to cause a revolt?”

There was very probably never such a thing as a revolt at Treblinka. Just a fictional duplication of the group breakout at Sobibor fabricated by Yankel Wiernik or another Jew for propaganda purposes. This is what happens when history is written like a Star Trek episode…

https://littlegreyrabbit.wordpress.com/ ... break-out/

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2017 ... /#comments

:lol:
:rotfl:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:05 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I need to redo my list.

Saggy's arguments seem to be limited to:
Krema I was a fake, therefor everything about the Holocaust was fake.

And Frank doppelgänger and Wiesel went with the Germans.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:32 pm

I think David, Monstrous and Mary need to be placed on the PUD list and the MUD list (Mentally Unable to Deny).

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:52 pm

Somebody actually came across and used LGR's fictional duplication BS! Holy hell! He concocted that in his retreat from the embarrassment of his Great Provocation claims ("it was dated early September"/"it was not dated at all").

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:58 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Somebody actually came across and used LGR's fictional duplication BS! Holy hell! He concocted that in his retreat from the embarrassment of his Great Provocation claims ("it was dated early September"/"it was not dated at all").

Hermie honestly believes there was no revolt at Treblinka.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:42 pm

Speaking of degenerate liars, Saggy is back to peddling falsehoods about Grossman & Ehrenburg's Black Book.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:12 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I think David, Monstrous and Mary need to be placed on the PUD list and the MUD list (Mentally Unable to Deny).

Monstrous was at least highly entertaining. Saggy bores the hell out of me. LeoMajor told me that he tried to write a series of rebuttals to Saggy on ISF, but ultimately could not bring himself to out of sheer boredom at the retrograde nature of Saggys talking points. As I have said before, it's mostly basic Twitter denial memes that he's peddling. He seems to have regressed with age to be honest.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:19 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:I think David, Monstrous and Mary need to be placed on the PUD list and the MUD list (Mentally Unable to Deny).

Monstrous was at least highly entertaining. Saggy bores the hell out of me. LeoMajor told me that he tried to write a series of rebuttals to Saggy on ISF, but ultimately could not bring himself to out of sheer boredom at the retrograde nature of Saggys talking points. As I have said before, it's mostly basic Twitter denial memes that he's peddling. He seems to have regressed with age to be honest.

I'm willing to add Monstrous back but I think our little buddy is gone for good.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:30 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:

I'm willing to add Monstrous back but I think our little buddy is gone for good.

Shame really. He walked into every trap I set for him and the results were spectacular

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:45 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:

right, this is why Saggy is higher on the list . . .

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:01 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:

right, this is why Saggy is higher on the list . . .

It's a shame that Saggy isn't as vocal and expressive as Monstrous. I think we'd all get a good laugh from that.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:11 am

he's too dumb

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:27 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:he's too dumb

I'm sorry, but Saggy never rambled on about nuclear bomb tests used to conceal secret genocides by Soviet officials he could not name in "non-GULAG institutions" while demonstrating a lack of awareness of the political realities of the post war USSR.

He also never used the term "Deux Ex Machina" to describe the involvement of Latvian collaborators in mass shootings.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:30 am

Jeff_36 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:he's too dumb

I'm sorry, but Saggy never rambled on about nuclear bomb tests used to conceal secret genocides by Soviet officials he could not name in "non-GULAG institutions" while demonstrating a lack of awareness of the political realities of the post war USSR.

He also never used the term "Deux Ex Machina" to describe the involvement of Latvian collaborators in mass shootings.

Right, he is stone-dumb. He lacks the capacity to concoct ridiculous scenarios. Agreed.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:34 am

You really should get Leo M, if you can convince him, to join in over there. A thoroughly brutal thrashing seems in order . . .

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:58 am

I think we broke saggy. He hasn't posted in a while.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:59 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:You really should get Leo M, if you can convince him, to join in over there. A thoroughly brutal thrashing seems in order . . .

I'll send him an email tonite :lol:

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:25 am

Lard, save me from your followers.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:32 am

I suspect that Leo's latest post has Saggy frantically googling "when was the Battle of Monte Cassino?"

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:37 am

OK updated list

1. Monstrous
2. Joe Rizoli
3. Clayton Moore
4. tie between Jim Rizoli and Saggy
5. Berg
6. K0nsl
7. Hargis
8. Werd
9. Rudolf
10. Graf
Last edited by Jeff_36 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:48 am

Hey, Leo showed up!!!

nickterry
Regular Poster

Postby nickterry » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:04 am

Sorry, Jeff_36, the objectively dumbest deniers of all time are still Clayton Moore and Saggy.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:18 pm

nickterry wrote:Sorry, Jeff_36, the objectively dumbest deniers of all time are still Clayton Moore and Saggy.

I forgot about Clayton Moore, lol sorry. The post as been edited accordingly.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:47 pm

Monstrous doesn't even make the top 15.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:28 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Monstrous doesn't even make the top 15.

I base my rating on how ridiculous the claims and how ignorant of history the denier is. I also rate this on my interaction with them, I can't rate someone I haven't dealt with personally. This is why I rate the Rizolis high and put Monstrous at the top. The more I interact with Saggy the further he might climb.

Sadly, I did have to take our little buddy off. I fear for Monstrous, it's possible he is buried alive under a stack of Holocaust Handbooks. Perhaps if he can extricate himself and come back I'll put him back on the list.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:30 pm

But ignorance is not the same as stupidity . . . I admit to a failure to comprehend re: Monstrous. He is so run of the mill, an utterly ordinary specimen IMO.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:37 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:But ignorance is not the same as stupidity . . . I admit to a failure to comprehend re: Monstrous. He is so run of the mill, an utterly ordinary specimen IMO.

Well, he's off my list for now. I can see Saggy really climbing up the charts. He could be number one in no time.

That reminds me, I need to check in on Jim. See if he's still worthy of the top spot.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:05 pm

"Deux Ex Machina"

"Nuclear Bomb Test"

"Dark Forrest"

"German GULAG"

Did not know that Beria was a close ally of the JAFC in 1945-48

Reacted stupidly to Nick's fact dropping on railway relining.

He's #1 for me.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:06 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:But ignorance is not the same as stupidity . . . I admit to a failure to comprehend re: Monstrous. He is so run of the mill, an utterly ordinary specimen IMO.

Well, he's off my list for now. I can see Saggy really climbing up the charts. He could be number one in no time.

That reminds me, I need to check in on Jim. See if he's still worthy of the top spot.

Yep, still worthy.

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2017/08/03/should-harry-potter-be-used-to-teach-children-about-the-holocaust/#comments

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:07 pm

He used Soviet deportations of Poles after the war in an attempt to prove his insane theory on a Soviet Shoah.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:18 pm

I present to StatMech this little gem which, IMO, features monstrous at his absolute dumbest. If I had to pick the best ati-HD work I have ever done in my time here, that thread would take the top spot easily.

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:05 pm

Funny thing about the social media deniers (surely the dumbest lot): most of them accept the ridiculously inflated death toll estimates of the victims of the Soviet totalitarism. You should see their responses when you ask them for evidence.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:18 pm

@Jeff_36: I remember it all, well most of it. I think our definitions of "dumb" differ. Dumb isn't daft, ridiculous, preposterous, whimsical, goofy or insane. It is rather the condition of not being able to say anything. It is not knowing how to format posts after years on the forum. It is not being able to log in to a forum using a simple procedure that nearly all people can master. It is, precisely, not having the capacity even to be daft, ridiculous, preposterous, whimsical, goofy or insane.

An example, if I may: LGR made fanciful claims, even ones that were laughable - but he constructed elaborate (sometimes), dishonest (always), wrongheaded (invariably) puzzles and games to advance denial. Was he dumb because his confections contained impossibilities? I wouldn't say so, in fact, he was sometimes clever for all the BS he purveyed. Monstrous lacked LGR's cleverness but he's not Saggy, either. He could make an effort to say erroneous and misleading things, sometimes his own.

nickterry
Regular Poster

Postby nickterry » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:54 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

I base my rating on how ridiculous the claims and how ignorant of history the denier is. I also rate this on my interaction with them, I can't rate someone I haven't dealt with personally.

Others have interacted with your picks and can compare them to deniers you've not encountered. Moreover, the stupidity is recorded in most cases - Clayton Moore's imbecility makes up a big chunk of the ISF/JREF threads (part 1 and especially part 2). We can all observe the stupidities at CODOH forum, if someone wanted to make a case for a scrapbookpages denier in the comments threads there then these can be linked. Ditto with YouTube and Twitter deniers.

Besides, your rankings are skewed even for those deniers we all know. Hargis is undoubtedly more stupid than k0nsl, but k0nsl doesn't really debate the details of the Holocaust. Werd may be deranged due to the fact that he has never met a conspiracy theory he doesn't like, but he, too, comes across as more intelligent than Hannover. Your list omits David, who strikes me as far more infantile, ignorant and unable to express himself than Werd. I'll agree with you on the Rizolis, but neither of the brothers holds a candle to Clayton Moore.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”