The dumbest denier of all time

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:40 pm

He certainly gives a thoughtful appraisal of Holocaust history with a deep and complex analysis of the numbers of victims.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:01 pm

One guy on this video wrote a comment about the Auschwitz plaque. I c+p'd Sergeys twitter rebuttle on the subject. The comment was deleted.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:03 pm

Oh, and later he qrote this:
  Look at Aushcwitz, they changed the death toll to 1 million,, And they say the killing started in 1943,, so they had 2 years to burn 1 million people in 52 ovens and it takes 2 hours per body and 60 kg of very very expensive coal at the time.. The ovens cannot take more than 1 at a time. you do the maths. The land around the camp was a bog and it was not possible to bury people there. Nothing has ever been found. There is no sign of Ziclone b in any walls.. Every eye witness said that soup was made from human fat, which is ridiculas. . You work it out..  

Who else feels like playing DBS bingo?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:27 pm

Ridiculas!
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:41 pm

It must be said though Sergey - I think your twitter denial post should have a section on crematorium mathematics.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:55 pm

Zicklon? Zip line? ZZ Top?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:56 pm

Oh, sorry.
Ziclone.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:28 am

This is getting better

Real Jews don't have red hair. You're a fake Jew. A Khazarian imposter. And it's your people, posing as "Russians", who took over Russia and murdered millions of white Christians. Men, women, children, elderly, priests, nuns. You burned down and demolished their churches. You made "anti-Semitism" punishable by gulag and/or death. You are sick, evil, twisted people. Your scriptures are sickening. The Talmud condones pedophilia and the murder of gentiles. You and your parasitic bankers dragged America into WWI for the promise of Palestine from Great Britain. Thousands of American soldiers died so you could have a {!#%@} piece of real estate. You spread rumors and lies about the Germans before WWII. Some of you openly calling for the genocide of the German people. You made up ridiculous lies about the camps -- like you were being turned into soap and lampshades. You claimed 6 million of you were "gassed" in fake shower rooms using cans of bug repellant. You claimed that 6 million bodies were cremated, stuffing 4 bodies at once into each oven, taking only 15 minutes to cook them. You claimed you gassed with diesel engines. Maybe someone should have looked that up before you claimed it. None of your "witnesses" were cross examined at the Nuremberg Joke.off.
You sent hundreds of innocent Germans to the gallows, and marched thousands off to your Soviet gulags never to be seen again. Your dual citizen traitor parasite people infiltrated the U.S. government, and now you abuse our military for your own sick goal of your "Greater Israel" project. How many millions of people do you plan on killing in this world? We know you were desperate for WWIII against Russia. Seems Mr. Putin is throwing a wrench in some of your sick, twisted plans. You need to pack your bags and make aliyah. Go home to your ethnostate. Stay there. And {!#%@} off.  

Oozy_Substance
Poster

Postby Oozy_Substance » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:32 am

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:This is getting better

Real Jews don't have red hair. You're a fake Jew. A Khazarian imposter. And it's your people, posing as "Russians", who took over Russia and murdered millions of white Christians. Men, women, children, elderly, priests, nuns. You burned down and demolished their churches. You made "anti-Semitism" punishable by gulag and/or death. You are sick, evil, twisted people. Your scriptures are sickening. The Talmud condones pedophilia and the murder of gentiles. You and your parasitic bankers dragged America into WWI for the promise of Palestine from Great Britain. Thousands of American soldiers died so you could have a {!#%@} piece of real estate. You spread rumors and lies about the Germans before WWII. Some of you openly calling for the genocide of the German people. You made up ridiculous lies about the camps -- like you were being turned into soap and lampshades. You claimed 6 million of you were "gassed" in fake shower rooms using cans of bug repellant. You claimed that 6 million bodies were cremated, stuffing 4 bodies at once into each oven, taking only 15 minutes to cook them. You claimed you gassed with diesel engines. Maybe someone should have looked that up before you claimed it. None of your "witnesses" were cross examined at the Nuremberg Joke.off.
You sent hundreds of innocent Germans to the gallows, and marched thousands off to your Soviet gulags never to be seen again. Your dual citizen traitor parasite people infiltrated the U.S. government, and now you abuse our military for your own sick goal of your "Greater Israel" project. How many millions of people do you plan on killing in this world? We know you were desperate for WWIII against Russia. Seems Mr. Putin is throwing a wrench in some of your sick, twisted plans. You need to pack your bags and make aliyah. Go home to your ethnostate. Stay there. And {!#%@} off.  

He forgot the part where we created ISIS.

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:20 am

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:It must be said though Sergey - I think your twitter denial post should have a section on crematorium mathematics.

Do you mean any particular meme?

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:34 am

Sergey_Romanov wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:It must be said though Sergey - I think your twitter denial post should have a section on crematorium mathematics.

Do you mean any particular meme?

It differs from time to time. I'm talking about general order-making about the number of ovens, number of bodies PER oven and how many of the dead are actually claimed to have been cremated.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:42 pm

Wow. Someone needs a Valium and a tin foil hat.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:57 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Continuing with Mr Anglin, some great matarials in the comment section of this video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VyBD9opVGpk

Photos on 7:50 are from Anglin's visit in Greece, in a Golden Dawn rally in Thermopyles.

https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/2013 ... -synagogi/
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:35 pm

Oozy_Substance wrote:

Whoa, that almost sounds like Jim Rizoli...maybe Joe Rizoli. Or that screeching harpy Diane.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:43 pm

Just as a reminder:

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Ok, I'll give an update and extend this to 10:

1) Monstrous-Still the all time champion, his recent attempt at the goofy "there's a better way, therefore it didn't happen" simply separates him from the competition.
2) The Rizolis-I combine Jim and Joe, they are simply mouthpieces of each other. Jim is the more public one, Joe has the fouler mouth. Their only arguments consist of copying and pasting enormous tracts from whatever Holocaust Handbook they happen to have at hand.
3) Fritz Berg-A firm champion of the "The Germans were superior to everyone else, therefore they would have used a better method (my method, the one I really want to use)." Descends into vile racist/anti-Semitic ranting when confronted.
4) Carolyn Yeager-A silly Nazi wannabe groupie. She probably has a bust of Hitler that she worships at any given opportunity.
5) Diane King-The very definition of a screeching harridan, nothing more than the Rizoli's mouthpiece, she refuses to accept any sane argument.
6) Turnagain-"I refuse to accept anything not compiled by a neutral third party (and only a third party that I personally approve of)."
7) rollo the ganger-One of his arguments was copying vast tracks of literary license over the word ghetto.
8) Talbot-Talbot is my first entry that only D-H would know. He is now a regular at FG's blog. A fussy Englishman, he asks for some of the oddest things you could imagine. He once asked me for the maintenance schedules of the gas vans. In return I asked him for the maintenance schedule of HMS Ark Royal (91). I never got it.
9) hermie-A regular at FG's blog, he spouts some of the wildest anti-Semitic garbage that only Berg could truly appreciate. A true conspiracy theorist, he believes that the Zionists started prepping for the Holocaust somewhere around 1905. Or maybe 1885. I can't remember. Anyway, he is a true white nationalist who can misquote the Talmud to fit any weird theory he sprouts from his weird noggin. A misogynist, I think it really embarrassed him to find out FG is a woman.
10) eah-A third entry from FG's blog, it used to entertain me to set him off because it caused him to unleash a string of invective vile enough to make a Tourette sufferer blush.

OK, based upon recent experiences I realized that I need to update this list:

1) Monstrous-Still the all time champion, his recent attempt at the goofy "there's a better way, therefore it didn't happen" simply separates him from the competition.

No change. Monstrous rules supreme.

2) The Rizolis-I combine Jim and Joe, they are simply mouthpieces of each other. Jim is the more public one, Joe has the fouler mouth. Their only arguments consist of copying and pasting enormous tracts from whatever Holocaust Handbook they happen to have at hand.

No change. The Rizolis remain in this spot. Though thicker than bricks they've never accused the Germans of having concentration camps for deniers.

3) Fritz Berg-A firm champion of the "The Germans were superior to everyone else, therefore they would have used a better method (my method, the one I really want to use)." Descends into vile racist/anti-Semitic ranting when confronted.

No change. He's fun to poke at just to see the ranting.

4) Werd-Is an avowed conspiracy theorist. His list of reading material is bizarre (to say the least). He fancies himself an expert on all things but in reality just copies and pastes things from other deniers. He also loses it if pushed.

This used to be Carolyn Yeager but I haven't seen anything from her in awhile.

5) Been-There-His lofty, holier than thou attitude is proof enough of his stupidity but what seals the deal is his recent insistence on analyzing books he's never read.

This used to be Diane King.

6) Turnagain-"I refuse to accept anything not compiled by a neutral third party (and only a third party that I personally approve of)."

7) rollo the ganger-One of his arguments was copying vast tracks of literary license over the word ghetto.

8) Aryan.... :lol: .....Scholar-Perhaps should be higher but definitely deserves a spot on this list. Thinks anyone who believes in actual history a Jewish butt kisser. Also believes that no one else should write European history except for Europeans.

This used to be Talbot.

9) hermie-hermie is my second entry that only D-H would know. A regular at FG's blog, he spouts some of the wildest anti-Semitic garbage that only Berg could truly appreciate. A true conspiracy theorist, he believes that the Zionists started prepping for the Holocaust somewhere around 1905. Or maybe 1885. I can't remember. Anyway, he is a true white nationalist who can misquote the Talmud to fit any weird theory he sprouts from his weird noggin. A misogynist, I think it really embarrassed him to find out FG is a woman.

10) Carolyn Yeager-Simply a must for any dumb denier list. I won't drop her until she dies. My original description remains the same, she's nothing more than a Hitler groupie.

I dropped eah and Talbot from this list. There are more deserving entries.

With somewhat of a heavy heart I dropped Diane King from my list. She simply does not make the cut because she's just a mouthpiece for the Rizolis.

It's very difficult for me to do so, I mean, who doesn't enjoy being screamed at by a screeching harpy?

It's been a while since Jim's been a member.

Edit:
I took out the video, on second thought I didn't want to offend anyone. I'll post some stuff of Jim's instead.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:19 am

God. She thinks her blog was hacked.

- once I had a blog
https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2017 ... ad-a-blog/
My blog, which I started over 6 years ago, has been stolen by some thieves who are using it to make money by putting up ads. I did not have ads on my blog.
Someone probably thought that this was a great waste, so they stole my blog and are putting up ads on their stolen version, to make money for themselves.

- Who are these people?
https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2017 ... ment-81420

I wrote:
Nobody stole your blog and nobody reposts your content in order to make money or whatever.
What you see under 'cdn.ampproject.org' URLS is the version of your blog for mobiles or tablets or this kind of devices.

You saw this, what you're think is a 'clone blog' from your statistics, right?
Don't worry and don't call your lawyer, it would look very stupid.

It's just a link made by your blog service for your visitors who use devices other than PCs.
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:29 am

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:God. She thinks her blog was hacked.

- once I had a blog
My blog, which I started over 6 years ago, has been stolen by some thieves who are using it to make money by putting up ads. I did not have ads on my blog.
Someone probably thought that this was a great waste, so they stole my blog and are putting up ads on their stolen version, to make money for themselves.

- Who are these people?

I wrote:
Nobody stole your blog and nobody reposts your content in order to make money or whatever.
What you see under 'cdn.ampproject.org' URLS is the version of your blog for mobiles or tablets or this kind of devices.

It's just a link made by your blog service for your visitors who use devices other than PCs.

I read that, though I didn't comment yet. She complains when people use pictures from her old website, but, to be fair, it is true. I've seen a lot of her pictures used on different sites that do credit her as the photographer.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:23 am

- once I had a blog

- Who are these people?

I wrote:

The old woman lost it a long time ago when she continued to insist that Dachau's gas chamber roof was lowered even after BRoI disproved it... And then explained to her that it wasn't.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:44 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I read that, though I didn't comment yet. She complains when people use pictures from her old website, but, to be fair, it is true. I've seen a lot of her pictures used on different sites that do credit her as the photographer.

The above is another case, Jeff. She saw in her blog statistics' some visits from URLs that she can't recognize (because they are the kind of URLS using Accelerated Mobile Pages, AMP, that is links made for mobile devices etc) and she thinks that she must go to her lawyer to find out or maybe sue as well whoever she thinks 'cloned' her blog.

They are just alternative links, no thief, no hacking, no clones:
https://www.ampproject.org/latest/blog/ ... n-amp-url/

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:18 pm

Denying-History wrote:

- once I had a blog

- Who are these people?

I wrote:

The old woman lost it a long time ago when she continued to insist that Dachau's gas chamber roof was lowered even after BRoI disproved it... And then explained to her that it wasn't.

I actually used BROI post from RODOH to dispute what she said.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:19 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:I read that, though I didn't comment yet. She complains when people use pictures from her old website, but, to be fair, it is true. I've seen a lot of her pictures used on different sites that do credit her as the photographer.

The above is another case, Jeff. She saw in her blog statistics' some visits from URLs that she can't recognize (because they are the kind of URLS using Accelerated Mobile Pages, AMP, that is links made for mobile devices etc) and she thinks that she must go to her lawyer to find out or maybe sue as well whoever she thinks 'cloned' her blog.

They are just alternative links, no thief, no hacking, no clones:
https://www.ampproject.org/latest/blog/ ... n-amp-url/

I know, I just wanted to point out that she also complains about her pictures being used.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:21 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Oozy_Substance wrote:

Whoa, that almost sounds like Jim Rizoli...maybe Joe Rizoli. Or that screeching harpy Diane.

LOL, didn't have to hunt far. This is Joe, I think, from ISF, this is what started this thread;

http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27156

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:26 pm

The ranting sounds like Joe, actually, he has a fouler mouth. But I hear about bug spray from Jim a lot, this is one of his posts before he was banned.

User avatarRizoliTV
BANNED
Re: Number of Jewish Dead
Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:45 pm

LOL quote.....
Jim.... You are an idiot...

1) provide evidence that the numbers are exaggerated...

2) You take everything that leuchter says as fact without questioning it... even when it doesn't even support you claim... So, who exactly here is following something by blind faith?

3) The Germans pay based on number of survivors whom are alive. Not the figure of them being killed.

4) Is that why some Historians have dropped their number down to 4.2 million Jews killed in the holocaust?

5) No where in any of the Jewish religious texts does it give any reference to the Palestinians.... The Palestinians are a rather new ethnicity... It actually start forming with the fall of the ottoman empire. As well a large number of the Palestinians are from groups who moved to Palestine after the Jewish immigrants cultivated a good portion of the land. You should read Joan Peters book on the conflict. Ether way Jim you still haven't proven much here ether... You would have to prove the Jews caused the holocaust to found Israel...

Thanks, Denying-History from:

3) The Germans pay based on number of survivors whom are alive. Not the figure of them being killed.

JR here..........
Yes, and there are approx 4 million survivors over time who signed up to fleece the flock.
The six million is just to twist the Govts arm.
As the story goes.....Six million plus Jews died in fake gas chambers with ZB bug spray.....seems logical to me....LOL

JR

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:01 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aaron Richards
Poster

Postby Aaron Richards » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:07 pm

Original footage from 2016 IHR conference, I swear ;). Make sure to watch it to the end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ievza7mgjdA
"...we had the duty towards our Volk (the German people) to kill this Volk (the Jewish people) that wanted to kill us." - Himmler in his 1943 Posen speech reminding any future holocaust denier how absurd their beliefs really are.
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: http://imgur.com/a/725A7

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:37 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:Original footage from 2016 IHR conference, I swear ;). Make sure to watch it to the end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ievza7mgjdA

Sounds like an old-time revival meeting.

WTF does the Swastika have to do with whether or not Hitler was an evil madman? What does that have to do with Jews?

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:15 pm

It is typical for the twitter deniers to claim that the mainstream claim is 6m were gassed or 6m were killed in camps. Chimps will be chimps.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:42 am

Sergey_Romanov wrote:It is typical for the twitter deniers to claim that the mainstream claim is 6m were gassed or 6m were killed in camps. Chimps will be chimps.

Those people haven't even done any serious reading then - they've basically been swayed to that opinion by a few memes. That raises questions as to their general mental integrity and gives one the impression that they could be easily fooled or taken advantage of in life.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:27 am

Sergey_Romanov wrote:It is typical for the twitter deniers to claim that the mainstream claim is 6m were gassed or 6m were killed in camps. Chimps will be chimps.

Yet here we have the Rizoli twins and D'inane King... :heh:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:50 am

Sigh. I miss the Rizolis..,.,
:lol:

At least they tried.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:07 am

...and they still are - "...claimed 6 million of you were "gassed" in fake shower rooms using cans of bug repellant [sic]." apparently is either Diane or Joe not only imitating his brother, but taking it up a notch, attempting to make Zyklon B harmless and/or ineffective.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:13 am

scrmbldggs wrote:...and they still are - "...claimed 6 million of you were "gassed" in fake shower rooms using cans of bug repellant [sic]." apparently is either Diane or Joe not only imitating his brother, but taking it up a notch, attempting to make Zyklon B harmless and/or ineffective.

See, that's why I miss them, their brilliant insight is second to none...... :lol:

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:14 am

:lol:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:14 am

scrmbldggs wrote:...and they still are - "...claimed 6 million of you were "gassed" in fake shower rooms using cans of bug repellant [sic]." apparently is either Diane or Joe not only imitating his brother, but taking it up a notch, attempting to make Zyklon B harmless and/or ineffective.

BTW, I've seen Jim take the opposite tack and act like ZB is so deadly that a teaspoon would wipe out everything in a mile radius.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:26 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

BTW, I've seen Jim take the opposite tack and act like ZB is so deadly that a teaspoon would wipe out everything in a mile radius.

Good thing then that it was handled by personnel wearing gas masks and introduced into hermetically sealed spaces with special ventilation. ;)

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:38 am

Good thing it was a popular commercial product for widespread and regular use.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:44 pm

discussion of Dutch Jews, prompted by Nessie asking Saggy to account for 100,000+ Dutch Jews, at ISF . . . going nowhere as Saggy throws in Wiesel . . . ???? . . . where is BSO? (I miss BSO . . . )

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:02 pm

Saggy now claiming he answered Nessie's question and followups LOL what a dummkopf

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:40 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Saggy now claiming he answered Nessie's question and followups LOL what a dummkopf
I'm reading that thread. I have no idea what why Saggy is back on the ISF.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:47 am

He is less than eager to discuss anything. He's like a bad comic recycling 40-year-old material.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”