The dumbest denier of all time

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:29 pm

It's not just this subforum, either, where the drop-off in HD activity is apparent: over at ISF in the past month or so there has been just one post in the HD thread . . . referring readers to discussion of the history of Finland in the history forum!

Rodoh and Codoh come across like relics of an earlier era. And, speaking of an earlier era, Eric Hunt turns up here, with Germar Rudolf as co-maker of Probing the Holocaust (Part 1) 2/e, a recently released documentary (the transcript, which meanders hopelessly from a confused discussion of death tolls and flogging of Wiesenthal to Barrack X to Nordhausen, is included). The Holocaust Handbooks biography for Hunt says, "Eric Hunt used to have a passion for exposing Holocaust liars for what they are using trailblazing video documentaries and professional 3-D animations. He changed his mind in late 2016/early 2017, though, and is no longer active in the field."
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

BornAgainDisciple

Postby BornAgainDisciple » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:20 pm

It seems that the only thing Eric Hunt had to do with this video,
is that Germar Rudolf used material filmed by Hunt and edited it in it's present form.
This is not so aggressive sounding like those voiced by Hunt himself.
טוב להיות זנב לאריות מאשר ראש לשועלים

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:53 pm

Aaahhhh, I think I like this guy more and more:

https://wearswar.wordpress.com/2018/01/04/chess-genius-bobby-fischer-his-disastrous-9-11-radio-interview-how-would-you-judge-it-today/comment-page-1/#comment-1239

This one had it all, HD, 9/11 lunacy, a really messed up version of slavery and American history all rolled into one. Oh, and Bobby Fischer.

I may have to revise my list.....
Don’t make me come down there!!!!
-God

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:55 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Aaahhhh, I think I like this guy more and more:

https://wearswar.wordpress.com/2018/01/04/chess-genius-bobby-fischer-his-disastrous-9-11-radio-interview-how-would-you-judge-it-today/comment-page-1/#comment-1239

This one had it all, HD, 9/11 lunacy, a really messed up version of slavery and American history all rolled into one. Oh, and Bobby Fischer.

I always forget about that wanker :lol:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:38 am

Balmoral95 wrote:

I pop over when I see he updates. Ordinarily I don’t read much of it, fact checking him wastes my time. But this one was a gem.

I left a comment, asking if this was some type of joke.... :lol:
-God

iwh
Poster

Postby iwh » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:18 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:

I pop over when I see he updates. Ordinarily I don’t read much of it, fact checking him wastes my time. But this one was a gem.

I left a comment, asking if this was some type of joke.... :lol:

I saw your comment. His posts are getting more an more bizarre. I am currently waiting for his "masterpiece" on Zyklon B and HCN at Auschwitz.

The guy and his little friends who run his site are pure loons.

I still enjoy commenting on his posts on my site. If this is the future of HD...then things are looking up.
For a debunking of new boy on the block John Wear see:

https://wearswarts.wordpress.com

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:22 pm

Most funny part, he's adding endnotes and references etc, just like if it was any serious paper, this total junk he writes.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:53 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:

Charles Drake? The guy who thinks the Mossad killed Bobby Fischer?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:40 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:

No, John Wear. He’s the creator of the blog.

Charles Drake? The guy who thinks the Mossad killed Bobby Fischer?

No, John Wear, the guy who wrote the craptastic article.
-God

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:50 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:Most funny part, he's adding endnotes and references etc, just like if it was any serious paper, this total junk he writes.

I took the time one day to track down and fact check his endnotes.

http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27177&p=606961&hilit=John+Wear#p606961

Much hilarity......he quoted extensively from David L. Hoggan, the moron behind “The Myth of the Six Million.”
-God

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:16 pm

3rd post at ISF on HD in over a month is Nessie reporting his banishment from Rodoh: http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=409
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:29 pm

Nessie could just come back here. I don’t know why he bothers with ISF.
-God

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:31 pm

Unfortunately Nessie was making an often-asserted point (no Nazis denied the genocide) that isn’t really right - poosh used to post the same thing - but there was, as you’d expect, a range of Nazi responses.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:12 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Unfortunately Nessie was making an often-asserted point (no Nazis denied the genocide) that isn’t really right - poosh used to post the same thing - but there was, as you’d expect, a range of Nazi responses.

Nessie also thinks some of us are bullies and abusive.

The RODOH crowd isn’t??????
-God

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:07 pm

LOL she doesn't like me after our quarrels for her support of Hunt's Majdanek video, that's for sure . . .

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:10 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:LOL she doesn't like me after our quarrels for her support of Hunt's Majdanek video, that's for sure . . .

I like Nessie but he needs a thicker skin. So, we disagree on stuff and it gets heated, so what? We can’t always agree.
-God

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:59 am

He and been_there could both benefit from an hysterectomy.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:51 am

I've stated this before, but I really don't like Nessie's ahistorical approach - at least when she (he?) posted here - "which led to all sorts of problems because the logic used by the Germans was different to what Nessie thought it should be. ..." Whether Nessie has changed and now bases arguments more on evidence and sources I don't know.

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:22 pm

Turns out my banishment was not as bad as it first appeared, it is more like restricted posting rights.

In the Nazis who denied the genocide thread, the point I kept making was no Nazi who was at an AR camp denied it had gas chambers, or who was at Babi Yar denied there was a mass shooting. The point being, that no Nazi backs up the denier belief the AR camps were transit camps or hygiene stops, or the Jews who gathered at Babi Yar were theh sent elsewhere.

The bullying and abuse that was one reason why I stopped posting here, was Matthew Ellard at David. I wanted to maintain a high ground at RODOH, which was hard when I could be associated with the bullying and abuse of deniers here. That has all gone to pot, as the lack of moderation meant as the abuse became excessive (allegations of supporting rape and child abuse) I fought fire with fire. I am sure that has contributed to my restrcted posting rights.

I also got fed up with Stat Mech's attitude of I know more about the Holocaust than you do, so I am right and you are doing it all wrong. The above comment suggesting my arguments are lacking in evidence and sources and is ahistorical is wrong. I note it comes with no evidence. It is just another example of Stat Mech not really understanding what my approach to dealing with denial is. I am not trying to batter them into submission with history. I am about pointing out the flaws in their claims. Remember the thread I started here asking for proof of deloused clothes? I am also sure my present status at CODOH, is a lot to do with how they are fed up with my efforts to force them to evidence their beliefs.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

NathanC
Regular Poster

Postby NathanC » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:55 pm

In the Nazis who denied the genocide thread, the point I kept making was no Nazi who was at an AR camp denied it had gas chambers, ........ The point being, that no Nazi backs up the denier belief the AR camps were transit camps or hygiene stops, or the Jews who gathered at Babi Yar were theh sent elsewhere.

The famous Fischmann report about transports to Sobibor calls the place a “labor camp”. Much later on, there’s an order from Himmler to change the “transit camp” at Sobibor to a “work camp for the conversion of ammunition” or something (something that Matthew Ellard rightly picked on David for). The Korherr report talks about these places being used to “transport people to the east”.

The official Nazi line/camouflage was that these places were “transit camps”. Korherr himself insisted on these post war. The big deal is that on closer inspection these euphemisms and coverups fall apart.

I’m glad that We’re free to call deniers out for being what they are here. Former Denier Eric Hunt lied about Heinz Rosenberg’s testimony and distorted it in his video (and even later admitted that he did). He deserved all the “bullying” he got from Matthew and the others. Giving deniers what they deserve here and to a lesser extent twitter is better than ISF’s ridiculous standards on censorship.

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:25 pm

NathanC wrote:
In the Nazis who denied the genocide thread, the point I kept making was no Nazi who was at an AR camp denied it had gas chambers, ........ The point being, that no Nazi backs up the denier belief the AR camps were transit camps or hygiene stops, or the Jews who gathered at Babi Yar were theh sent elsewhere.

The famous Fischmann report about transports to Sobibor calls the place a “labor camp”. Much later on, there’s an order from Himmler to change the “transit camp” at Sobibor to a “work camp for the conversion of ammunition” or something (something that Matthew Ellard rightly picked on David for). The Korherr report talks about these places being used to “transport people to the east”.

The official Nazi line/camouflage was that these places were “transit camps”. Korherr himself insisted on these post war. The big deal is that on closer inspection these euphemisms and coverups fall apart.

That was part of the cover up at the time. The "Nazis who denied the Holocaust" argument from deniers, focuses on their post war and trial testimony. That was a succession of claims that they did not know what was happening, the plausible denialbility, which was easier for those who had never been to an AR camp or were not the Einsatzgruppen.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:51 pm

Just askin' at ISF.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:38 pm

Apparently Mr. Wear now critiques movies:

https://wearswar.wordpress.com/2018/01/18/a-wears-war-movie-review-mission-to-moscow-the-factual-movie-president-roosevelt-wanted-made-the-russian-people-thought-was-a-comedy/#comments

Nice use of Wikipedia.........

What strikes me as funny is that Wear is critical of a freakin’ propaganda film made in 1943 in order to get public opinion behind the Soviets. Both sides used propaganda, why no criticism of Nazi propaganda......oh, wait. Never mind.
-God

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:11 pm

ISF decided to be sticklers for Rule 10 (not to disguise swear words) when I tried to make clear a post of mine was referring to Trump's shithole countries by writing s--thole to explain what the bot made into ***********. I probably didn't help my case by pointing out that public topics are being censored by their software. LOL

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:30 pm

How did I miss “Team Merkel?”
-God

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:30 pm

Guess I need to check in more often.
-God

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:31 pm

I even posted a link to teamMerkel above! LOL

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:34 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I even posted a link to teamMerkel above! LOL

Yeah, I got a little busy.....

:D

The last one I replied to was “Shameless Git.”
-God

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:40 am

I thought it was time to update my list.

1) The Rizolis-I combine Jim and Joe, they are simply mouthpieces of each other. Jim is the more public one, Joe has the fouler mouth. Their only arguments consist of copying and pasting enormous tracts from whatever Holocaust Handbook they happen to have at hand.

I decided to elevate the Rizolis again. Though I don't keep up with them they still remain the kings.

No change.....for now.

2) Fritz Berg-A firm champion of the "The Germans were superior to everyone else, therefore they would have used a better method (my method, the one I really want to use)." Descends into vile racist/anti-Semitic ranting when confronted.

He posted an article on RODOH that essentially torched his whole corpse-color thing.

No change.

3) Werd-Is an avowed conspiracy theorist. His list of reading material is bizarre (to say the least). He fancies himself an expert on all things but in reality just copies and pastes things from other deniers. He also loses it if pushed.

No change.

4) Been-There-His lofty, holier than thou attitude is proof enough of his stupidity but what seals the deal is his recent insistence on analyzing books he's never read.

I’m thinking of moving been-there up but I’ll leave him here for now.

5) Saggy-Saggy cracks the top 5!!!!!!!!! His requesting evidence of the evidence I just posted sends him into the top five with a bullet.

No change. His absence makes no difference, his past stupidity leaves him in place. If he remains silent he may move down.

6) rollo the ganger-One of his arguments was copying vast tracks of literary license over the word ghetto.

No change.

7) Aryan.... :lol: .....Scholar-Perhaps should be higher but definitely deserves a spot on this list. Thinks anyone who believes in actual history a Jewish butt kisser. Also believes that no one else should write European history except for Europeans.

Hhhhmm, I will leave #7 alone....for now.....but future lists may cause AS to slip down. I haven’t see him post for some time but I may be missing him.

8) Charles Traynor-Time for another new entry!!!!!!
:clapping:

Long overdue, I’ve realized that inexplicably I’ve left ol’ Fish/Traynor off my previous lists. Well, I’ve decided to rectify my mistake.
Congrats, Charles. You’ve earned it:
:award:

9) Carolyn Yeager-Simply a must for any dumb denier list. I won't drop her until she dies. My original description remains the same, she's nothing more than a Hitler groupie.

No change.

10) John Wear-It’s time for a new entry!!!!!!!

John is a someone I’ve been mulling over adding. I figured it was time, after all, I do follow the silly fellow. John strikes me as another Nazi romantic, mooning over that special time when the Nazi Utopia existed, when Hitler put the Jew in their proper place and kicked the subhuman Bolshevik in the teeth. He’s inordinately fond of Wikipedia and loves him some Irving and Hoggan. He may move up the list.

This used to be Turnagain but I haven’t seen him post in awhile.

Sadly, our resident deniers, David, Mary and Monstrous remain MIA. All will remain on the PUD/MUD list until such time they awaken from hibernation.
-God

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:50 am

You know, I’m thinking Scott may need to make an appearance.
-God

iwh
Poster

Postby iwh » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:40 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
10) John Wear-It’s time for a new entry!!!!!!!

John is a someone I’ve been mulling over adding. I figured it was time, after all, I do follow the silly fellow. John strikes me as another Nazi romantic, mooning over that special time when the Nazi Utopia existed, when Hitler put the Jew in their proper place and kicked the subhuman Bolshevik in the teeth. He’s inordinately fond of Wikipedia and loves him some Irving and Hoggan. He may move up the list.

John does tend to pop to his local library from time to time. He also quotes German authors and historians, but admits he doesn't speak or read German.
:lol:

Most of his "never seen before" stuff is found on line. He doesn't go for Mattogno much as he freely admits that his books are too complicated. He mentions Sanning as well, but I am pretty sure he doesn't understand that stuff either.

I'm just amazed that those at Inconvenient Histories actually post his stuff. It's like a University posting the crayon job of a 6 year old as acceptable work.

Shows what a piss poor state Holocaust denial is actually in.
For a debunking of new boy on the block John Wear see:

https://wearswarts.wordpress.com

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:25 am

iwh wrote: He doesn't go for Mattogno much as he freely admits that his books are too complicated.

I found Mattogno and his partners Graf and Kues dishonest and very selective about what they include in their various...works. It’s why I stopped reading HH, life is too short.

He mentions Sanning as well, but I am pretty sure he doesn't understand that stuff either.

Sanning claims that something like 100,000 Polish Jews left Poland every year during the 1930’s. When I got to that part I threw my hands up in disgust and stopped reading.
-God

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:20 pm

I don't really like the guy who owns the blog that reports this twitter exchange between a labour MP Jonathan Reynolds and a denier Steve over the Holocaust Remembrance Day, but this dialogue is pure gold:

https://voxpoliticalonline.com/2018/01/ ... -language/

Check MP's two last answers :)

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:44 pm

Denier(s) on SOTU:

- Florida (Congress)Man Invited Infamous Troll Chuck Johnson to Trump’s State of The Union
https://www.thedailybeast.com/florida-c ... the-union/

- Republican congressman invited notorious Holocaust denier who is banned from Twitter to SOTU – ThinkProgress
https://thinkprogress.org/matt-gaetz-ch ... 02b4cee6f/

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:12 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:- Florida (Congress)Man ...

https://twitter.com/_floridaman?lang=en

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:02 pm

-God

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:49 pm

-God

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:19 pm

I am posting this here for obvious reasons. It could go in Rodoh. But, damn, that been-there is one stupid {!#%@}. Get a load of this: https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3244

Andy's replies are classic - little gems of logic and brevity.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:47 pm

a personal note: what makes this thread of been-there's especially humorous - in a "Jackass" kind of way - is that in 2013 starting with this post and going on for a half dozen or so more, I went over all this with him . . . been-there had written "Treblinka I don't know of but Lodz I do" and then tried to gin up a resettlement case based on a survivor who'd wound up in Sweden. He never replied to anything in the Lodz thread, including the posts following the link above, which contained brief discussion in fact of the very Gehsperre Aktion he now has a thread about, five years later!

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:58 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:a personal note: what makes this thread of been-there's especially humorous - in a "Jackass" kind of way - is that in 2013 starting with this post and going on for a half dozen or so more, I went over all this with him . . . been-there had written "Treblinka I don't know of but Lodz I do" and then tried to gin up a resettlement case based on a survivor who'd wound up in Sweden. He never replied to anything in the Lodz thread, including the posts following the link above, which contained brief discussion in fact of the very Gehsperre Aktion he now has a thread about, five years later!

Maybe he finally read Hilberg.... I could see that taking him 5 years :roll:

Return to “Holocaust Denial”