The dumbest denier of all time

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:11 pm

Ah, look at all the fun I missed, back when I was an innocent true believer.

:D

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4484
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:18 pm

Xcalibur wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote::rotfl:

Jim Rizoli:
Honestly the Germans were the most noblest people when it came to their treatment of Jews and others compared the the Communist who killed just for sport.


:rotfl:

Ah, Jim never, ever disappoints.

Seriously, if Monstrous doesn't pop back up soon Jim may displace him again.

You can see Jim's pearls of wisdom here:

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2017/04/12/sean-spicer-apologized-tuesday-after-saying-adolf-hitler-didnt-even-sink-to-using-chemical-weapons/#comment-78411

Now, be aware. I used some rather, ahem, spicy language when replying back to eah (if you read the whole comment section).



I'n not sure a word even exists that describes that level of idiocy.


He must be hamming it up. I mean he has to be :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:46 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Xcalibur wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote::rotfl:

Jim Rizoli:
Honestly the Germans were the most noblest people when it came to their treatment of Jews and others compared the the Communist who killed just for sport.


:rotfl:

Ah, Jim never, ever disappoints.

Seriously, if Monstrous doesn't pop back up soon Jim may displace him again.

You can see Jim's pearls of wisdom here:

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2017/04/12/sean-spicer-apologized-tuesday-after-saying-adolf-hitler-didnt-even-sink-to-using-chemical-weapons/#comment-78411

Now, be aware. I used some rather, ahem, spicy language when replying back to eah (if you read the whole comment section).



I'n not sure a word even exists that describes that level of idiocy.


He must be hamming it up. I mean he has to be :lol: :lol: :lol:


I think I need to revise my list again. Recent events may push Monstrous down and Turnagain up.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:28 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Xcalibur wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote::rotfl:

Jim Rizoli:
Honestly the Germans were the most noblest people when it came to their treatment of Jews and others compared the the Communist who killed just for sport.


:rotfl:

Ah, Jim never, ever disappoints.

Seriously, if Monstrous doesn't pop back up soon Jim may displace him again.

You can see Jim's pearls of wisdom here:

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2017/04/12/sean-spicer-apologized-tuesday-after-saying-adolf-hitler-didnt-even-sink-to-using-chemical-weapons/#comment-78411

Now, be aware. I used some rather, ahem, spicy language when replying back to eah (if you read the whole comment section).



I'n not sure a word even exists that describes that level of idiocy.


He must be hamming it up. I mean he has to be :lol: :lol: :lol:


No, he's really that stupid. I've dealt with Jim for a long time. He was only here for a little while but I still get updates on FG's Blog and I still see the stuff he posts.

For the record he thinks I'm a decent guy but I'm just brainwashed. He's hoping to break through to me one day so that I will leave the "Dark Side" and "come into the light."

:rotfl:

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4484
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:29 pm

Denying-History wrote:
Last time I checked the latest study on the statistics states 6 to 9 million in the Soviet Union under Stalin.


In the 30's or in total?

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 16135
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:31 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:. . . he thinks I'm a decent guy but I'm just brainwashed. . . .

Well, don't tell him the truth LOL, the Rodoh crew are so onto the real Jeffk!
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:32 pm

:lol:

Yeah, I'm out. I sent a PM to the Duke, BTW, extending an invitation.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 16135
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:36 pm

Duke is aces, Joe Future too . . . and of course DP . . .
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1649
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Denying-History » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:55 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Last time I checked the latest study on the statistics states 6 to 9 million in the Soviet Union under Stalin.


In the 30's or in total?

In total.

The 1933 famine caused around 3.9 million deaths and the great purge is somewhere between 900,000 and 1.2 million.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 16135
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:58 pm

Denying-History wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Last time I checked the latest study on the statistics states 6 to 9 million in the Soviet Union under Stalin.


In the 30's or in total?

In total.

The 1933 famine caused around 3.9 million deaths and the great purge is somewhere between 900,000 and 1.2 million.

That is so wrong - Stalin killed about 32.4 billion people and the Nazis tried to save lives, even of their sworn enemies, the Jews, and probably only about 45 Jews died during the war and that was from stuff the Allies did anyway. C'mon!
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:13 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Last time I checked the latest study on the statistics states 6 to 9 million in the Soviet Union under Stalin.


In the 30's or in total?

In total.

The 1933 famine caused around 3.9 million deaths and the great purge is somewhere between 900,000 and 1.2 million.

That is so wrong - Stalin killed about 32.4 billion people and the Nazis tried to save lives, even of their sworn enemies, the Jews, and probably only about 45 Jews died during the war and that was from stuff the Allies did anyway. C'mon!


Don't forget that there was only 2-3 Jews under Nazi control during the entire war. Those Jews were sheltered in daycamps while the Nazis fought for their independence from Bolshevik hordes. I have it on best authority, Jim told me.

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4484
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:37 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Last time I checked the latest study on the statistics states 6 to 9 million in the Soviet Union under Stalin.


In the 30's or in total?

In total.

The 1933 famine caused around 3.9 million deaths and the great purge is somewhere between 900,000 and 1.2 million.

That is so wrong - Stalin killed about 32.4 billion people and the Nazis tried to save lives, even of their sworn enemies, the Jews, and probably only about 45 Jews died during the war and that was from stuff the Allies did anyway. C'mon!


Don't forget that there was only 2-3 Jews under Nazi control during the entire war. Those Jews were sheltered in daycamps while the Nazis fought for their independence from Bolshevik hordes. I have it on best authority, Jim told me.


And we know this because Hogans heroes showed no gas chambers or even any artillery batteries. The Jews were Treasonas and all voted for Hillary!

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:48 pm

:rotfl:

User avatar
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster
Posts: 353
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:06 pm
Contact:

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:56 pm

The other dumbest denier, Illinois nazi Yeager can't recover from the shock of Trump's speech. She's losing it:

https://archive.is/slobm
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:17 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:The other dumbest denier, Illinois nazi Yeager can't recover from the shock of Trump's speech. She's losing it:

https://archive.is/slobm


:lol:

I forget about the old, washed-up Nazi groupie, Kleon. Thanks for reminding us that she is still fighting the good fight!!!!

I am truly offended by these words, I can tell you. And I would like to point out that we do not every year honor the European and American dead of WWI and WWII (wars instigated by the Jews, by the way, not the Germans), or even our Civil War dead, but every year our American president goes through this ritual of honoring the “six million” Jews who supposedly perished in the “Holocaust” in Europe.


I wonder what Carolyn thinks Veterans Day is. It's actually the date of the WW I Armistice:

https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/us/veterans-day

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 16135
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:29 pm

That's hysterical. Every Memorial Day I personally walk to a cemetery where many Civil War dead are buried, listen to speeches from various military and veterans groups, and watch a very small-scale ceremony staged by Civil War re-enactors . . . and I'm really not into patriotic gore or commemorations. One of the "highlights" of the early speeches and prayers is the dolorous reading of the names of WWII and Korean war vets who've passed since the previous Memorial Day. There are several 1000s of attendees at just this one commemoration. Carolyn needs to get out more. Or stop making up alternative facts . . .
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:35 pm

Silly me, forgot to mention Memorial Day.

Both of my uncles are in the Air Force, my father also served.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 16135
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:38 pm

I wonder if the Civil War wasn't also instigated by the Jews? Anyone here know? Could I have found information about this on BRoI's defunct blog . . . ?
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:41 pm

Every war ever started for any reason was instigated by the Jews. It's kinda their super power.

Sergey_Romanov
Poster
Posts: 224
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:15 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:24 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:The other dumbest denier, Illinois nazi Yeager can't recover from the shock of Trump's speech. She's losing it:

https://archive.is/slobm



Somebody send her this link to seal the deal :lol:

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... iesel.html

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:28 pm

Sergey_Romanov wrote:
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:The other dumbest denier, Illinois nazi Yeager can't recover from the shock of Trump's speech. She's losing it:

https://archive.is/slobm



Somebody send her this link to seal the deal :lol:

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... iesel.html


I've tried to post on her site, for some reason she won't let me. Same thing with jan27.org.

I just don't think she likes me...... :rotfl:

User avatar
NathanC
Poster
Posts: 493
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:19 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby NathanC » Tue May 02, 2017 6:25 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:The other dumbest denier, Illinois nazi Yeager can't recover from the shock of Trump's speech. She's losing it:

https://archive.is/slobm


:lol:

I forget about the old, washed-up Nazi groupie, Kleon. Thanks for reminding us that she is still fighting the good fight!!!!

Carolyn Yeager wrote:I am truly offended by these words, I can tell you. And I would like to point out that we do not every year honor the European and American dead of WWI and WWII (wars instigated by the Jews, by the way, not the Germans), or even our Civil War dead, but every year our American president goes through this ritual of honoring the “six million” Jews who supposedly perished in the “Holocaust” in Europe.


I wonder what Carolyn thinks Veterans Day is. It's actually the date of the WW I Armistice:

https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/us/veterans-day


There's actually a National Museum of WWII. It was originally known as the National D-Day Museum and was established in New Orleans (at the site where the landing boats used in the Normandy landings were invented) in 1992, a full year before the USHMM was established(1993). Right now, they apparently offer rides on a PT boat at a nearby lake.

http://www.nationalww2museum.org/

It's sad how Americans like Yeager are not only ignorant of the history that they deny (the Holocaust), but are ignorant of their own, American History as well.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue May 02, 2017 6:37 pm

NathanC wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:The other dumbest denier, Illinois nazi Yeager can't recover from the shock of Trump's speech. She's losing it:

https://archive.is/slobm


:lol:

I forget about the old, washed-up Nazi groupie, Kleon. Thanks for reminding us that she is still fighting the good fight!!!!

Carolyn Yeager wrote:I am truly offended by these words, I can tell you. And I would like to point out that we do not every year honor the European and American dead of WWI and WWII (wars instigated by the Jews, by the way, not the Germans), or even our Civil War dead, but every year our American president goes through this ritual of honoring the “six million” Jews who supposedly perished in the “Holocaust” in Europe.


I wonder what Carolyn thinks Veterans Day is. It's actually the date of the WW I Armistice:

https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/us/veterans-day


There's actually a National Museum of WWII. It was originally known as the National D-Day Museum and was established in New Orleans (at the site where the landing boats used in the Normandy landings were invented) in 1992, a full year before the USHMM was established(1993). Right now, they apparently offer rides on a PT boat at a nearby lake.

http://www.nationalww2museum.org/

It's sad how Americans like Yeager are not only ignorant of the history that they deny (the Holocaust), but are ignorant of their own, American History as well.



I also wonder if Carolyn knows about the Wall:
https://www.nps.gov/vive/index.htm

User avatar
NathanC
Poster
Posts: 493
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:19 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby NathanC » Sun May 07, 2017 3:14 pm

In the spirit of the last HC troll (the Moron), we have a new one who tried to derail Sergey Romanov's latest expose on Jurgen Graf's lies.

https://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot ... again.html

So, in Joseph the Dick's derails, we have the following fails:

1) Admitting flat out that Jurgen Graf has no evidence to back the claim that The reports of SK 1005 were "Soviet Forgeries", and then backpedaling and insisting that they "might" have been forgeries after all.

2) Lecturing someone for "repeating themselves", while copying and pasting his own crap over and over again.

I invited the dick here. He probably won't show though.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 16135
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun May 07, 2017 6:42 pm

thanks for this reference, the guy doesn't reply to Sergey's argument at all . . . I guess he thinks that flailing around and making wild assertions constitute an argument . . . he won't come here, I shouldn't think after reading his replies . . .
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

User avatar
NathanC
Poster
Posts: 493
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:19 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby NathanC » Mon May 08, 2017 7:56 pm

NathanC wrote:In the spirit of the last HC troll (the Moron), we have a new one who tried to derail Sergey Romanov's latest expose on Jurgen Graf's lies.

https://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot ... again.html

So, in Joseph the Dick's derails, we have the following fails:

1) Admitting flat out that Jurgen Graf has no evidence to back the claim that The reports of SK 1005 were "Soviet Forgeries", and then backpedaling and insisting that they "might" have been forgeries after all.

2) Lecturing someone for "repeating themselves", while copying and pasting his own crap over and over again.

I invited the dick here. He probably won't show though.


I was wrong in comparing the Dick(Joseph) to the Moron troll (Negroid). The moron at least tried to give some semblance of an argument, albeit one based on a lie*. The dick doesn't back anything he says and keeps on repeating himself over and over.

*the Moron repeats the lie that "old" Crematoria couldn't have disposed of bodies because they are not as good as "modern" crematoria. I say this is a lie because DH and John Zimmerman cited examples of 19th century crematoriums with rates not too far removed from the Auschwitz Kremas. The moron lied, but at least tried. This dick doesn't even bother.

User avatar
NathanC
Poster
Posts: 493
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:19 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby NathanC » Mon May 08, 2017 11:24 pm

As if the Dick couldn't get any dumber, in literally the same sentence, he says that he doesn't claim that documents are faked but then suggests they're "exaggerated".

Nope, not arguing why it was written (most logical answer is murder) or that it's necessarily fake: I am pointing out that it is not enough to call somebody guilty. All documentation references mass graves/murder that occurred, so examine the claim by exhuming the bodies. The bodies that you exhume are what you can claim was murdered. Anything outside of what is exhumed cannot be claimed because the documentation leads to nothing: it was either destroyed or over-exaggerated. -


You can see it right there: he's "not claiming it's necessarily fake", only "over exaggerated". What a dolt.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 16135
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon May 08, 2017 11:43 pm

The guy is barely comprehensible. OTOH I wish he'd come here.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon May 08, 2017 11:56 pm

I offered, as usual, it got turned down.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 16135
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed May 10, 2017 3:52 pm

Joseph clearly won't come here. He's pretty obtuse, that one. Another denier with a corpse count fixation and what he mistakes for an epistemological bent.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed May 10, 2017 5:10 pm

I'm done with him.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 16135
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed May 10, 2017 5:17 pm

Good idea I will drop a link to the E.G. thread and say that's where to go if he wishes to continue. Long discussions in blogger comments are really hard to follow
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed May 10, 2017 6:41 pm

I agree. That's why I try to send them in this direction.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 16135
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed May 10, 2017 7:37 pm

I signed off and left link to EG thread. He will not show up here. Probably aware that it would be harder for him to get away repeating the same phrases over and over in this format.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

User avatar
NathanC
Poster
Posts: 493
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:19 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby NathanC » Wed May 10, 2017 9:53 pm

I did a double take when the Dick stated as a matter of fact that Hess was given a death sentence or something, when in fact, Hess was given a life sentence and died in 1987. The Dick had nothing to say when I pointed this out to him, except to spam some unrelated crap.

Stupid, or actively deceptive? I'm going to lean towards the former. Well, now that Dr. Terry and Sergey started moderating, the Dick should finally bugger off and die.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 16135
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed May 10, 2017 10:00 pm

He didn't bother replying to my request that he provide his explanation for the variety of evidence establishing mass murder at Ponary. I think he knows very little . . . thus the repetition and the empty theorizing.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun May 14, 2017 5:20 pm

It's comments like these that keep hermie on my list:

hermie wrote:Probably the reason why FDR engineered a second world war in Europe. He could certainly not brag about his failed Jew Deal in 1938 and 1939.


https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2017/05/11/donald-trump-came-up-with-the-phrase-prime-the-pump-a-few-days-ago/#comments

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 16135
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun May 14, 2017 6:03 pm

LOL

bobbo, er Flounder, is about to earn a spot on the list and he's not even a denier officially . . .
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 16135
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun May 14, 2017 10:07 pm

Speaking of which . . .

Image

. . . where did they all fly off to?
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun May 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Well, Monstrous flew off to RODOH....at least he threatened to do so. I assume that Mary was abducted by aliens. I guess David felt he won and rode off into the sunset. Ian is busy monitoring us from afar, ready to jump in the minute as hasbros get too high on our horses.

We can't get deniers to come here anymore. I've spread some invitations around but none of them want to come and defend themselves here.

I don't know why, we are a delightful, welcoming bunch of true believers.


Return to “Holocaust Denial”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest