The dumbest denier of all time

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:18 am

I'll just throw another name into the hat.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:27 am

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:I'll just throw another name into the hat.

It's really too bad for her that no one says that.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:50 am

Oh god. At Rodoh1.0, the original bunny, LGR, had a "theory" (=manner of trolling) that held that the Kremas were actually Auschwitz's bakeries because where else did bread for the camp come from. This became quite involved. It was an advanced form of "Krema denial." I believe Peter Gast/shyster was his only fellow traveler on that particular troll.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:44 pm

What buggles me is where did she came up with the "15 ovens" number. I've never encountered such a claim even in the most ape-$hit denier rants.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:54 pm

I think her claims are half-baked.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:07 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I think her claims are half-baked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:09 pm

Are we talking about Auschwitz-Birkenau? From old notes, not very clear, 1) Pilecki escaped from a bakery near the Stammlager IIRC, 2) there’s a construction report in late 1942 mentioning a Birkenau-situated bakery being built with at least 2 ovens, 3) plans for a super-bakery and other information on bakeries in the camp are in ZBL archive, which I haven’t read (apparently the super-bakery wasn’t built), ditto WVHA Amtsgruppe W files, 4) from 1943 there are bills for renovation of a temporary bakery, 5) there’s an item about a “Brot Fabrik,” 6) the Anhalt firm built a bakery in the camp during 1942-1943, 7) the firm Deutsche Lebensmittle GmbH operated a bakery supplying the camp, etc - so what is being discussed here? Does the denier give a location? IIRC I've not read good detail on where the bakeries were located, not saying it doesn't exist . . . or the amount of baked goods produced . . . or whether local bakeries provided bread also . . . and so on . . . which people say that the magic number 6m loaves were baked at this bakery?

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:38 pm

Can't be. Remember David turning on the heat at Treblinka's "Hot Buns and Bagels".

Lard, save me from your followers.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:52 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Can't be. Remember David turning on the heat at Treblinka's "Hot Buns and Bagels".

That has eluded me. It has to be Auschwitz, 'cuz of 5 years.

But both were Holocaust centers, right?

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:06 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:What buggles me is where did she came up with the "15 ovens" number. I've never encountered such a claim even in the most ape-$hit denier rants.

5 ovens with 3 muffles each in Krema 2, as well as 3.

Anyway, it gets worse. Acc. to a recent denier meme there were 4 ovens there, which could burn 400 corpses in 5 minutes.

---

On another note, Gen Baugher totally swallowed the Lesser Bunny's* droppings.

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010 ... -bakeries/

---

This reminds me of how Irving claimed that Hoess and Dejaco visited "field-kitchens" of Aktion Reinhardt, for which he was mocked at the trial. (Though to be fair that was the official translation by the British decoders in a related document...)

* From now on LGR is the Lesser Bunny.

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:10 pm

Is Andrew "David" Allen still around?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:44 pm

From 2010, Bunny droppings, they have a long half-life, Jesus wept.

You mean our David?

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:54 pm

Sure, David aka IHR's Andrew Allen aka Ceacaa aka a Mossad asset (Carto's words).

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:02 pm

I didn't know. Given the quality of his comments here, and that he never learned the quotation function here, I never gave him credit for being able to produce anything.

Anyway, he's done several drive-by's (Alison Chabloz, Russian ice dancing, Anne Frank, Hunt's Nordhausen thing, stuff like that) since last summer but not posted at all regularly, really since his Majdanek pleadings went up in smoke. IIRC that was his last regular participation. BRoI's changed views - David had been defending BRoI's YouTube for over a year - probably confused him. I think he peeks in from time to time but no posts since February - and that was his first in a month or so.

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:20 pm

Typical ceacaa aka Andrew Allen:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/hol ... ages/11341

See, Popeye. There is real history supported by real evidence.
There are false tales supported by nothing but "Confessions and 'eye
witnesses'"...like your tales of pits of boiling human fat and
underground trick shower/gas chambers.

http://historynewsnetwork.org/article/10857

Research and discussion of history is important. The fact that dozens of professors from various schools around the country would oppose discussion is a sorry
sight. It only demonstrates the intense controversy that surrounds discussion of claims of human soap factories and underground trick shower/gas chambers and underscores the need for open debate.

Also note the formatting in this one:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.rev ... 4Ymb54ihQJ

[Ceacaa comments]
The "Defenders of Free Speech" burn
books. The Tellers of tales of
baby bonfires, pits of boiling human
fat, and underground shower/gas chambers
accuse Revisionists of spreading Hate.
It makes sense if you look at
Holocaust Belief as a cult.

Typical David (who also called himself "David Allen" once, and indicated he is from SF):
viewtopic.php?p=472151#p472151

I call myself a Revisionist because that is what I am doing. I started with the official story that I was taught in school and am
throwing out the impossible parts...the sick stories of human soap factories, trick underground shower/gas chambers,
magically disappearing bodies, a million dead at Majdanek.
Last edited by Sergey_Romanov on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:24 pm

Oh lookie there.

https://codoh.com/library/authors/2695/

https://codoh.com/library/document/3099/

Given the huge revisions made by professional historians to the Nuremberg Stories, the hysterical response of Believers to Revisionists seems irrational. Why this insistence on trick underground shower/gas chambers?

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:28 pm

"Ugly Myth" is another stable fingerprint of both "David" and ceacaa.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:42 pm

Sergey_Romanov wrote:Typical ceacaa aka Andrew Allen:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/hol ... ages/11341

See, Popeye. There is real history supported by real evidence.
There are false tales supported by nothing but "Confessions and 'eye
witnesses'"...like your tales of pits of boiling human fat and
underground trick shower/gas chambers.

http://historynewsnetwork.org/article/10857

Research and discussion of history is important. The fact that dozens of professors from various schools around the country would oppose discussion is a sorry
sight. It only demonstrates the intense controversy that surrounds discussion of claims of human soap factories and underground trick shower/gas chambers and underscores the need for open debate.

Also note the formatting in this one:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.rev ... 4Ymb54ihQJ

[Ceacaa comments]
The "Defenders of Free Speech" burn
books. The Tellers of tales of
baby bonfires, pits of boiling human
fat, and underground shower/gas chambers
accuse Revisionists of spreading Hate.
It makes sense if you look at
Holocaust Belief as a cult.

Typical David (who also called himself "David Allen" once, and indicated he is from SF):
viewtopic.php?p=472151#p472151

I call myself a Revisionist because that is what I am doing. I started with the official story that I was taught in school and am
throwing out the impossible parts...the sick stories of human soap factories, trick underground shower/gas chambers,
magically disappearing bodies, a million dead at Majdanek.

Pure David. Sad fool, he fared poorly here. Never imagined he was involved on any other level. He wrote something with Weber back in the day that IIRC I've been known to make fun of. Probably in posts to David . . . LOL

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:48 pm

Sergey_Romanov wrote:Oh lookie there.

Given the huge revisions made by professional historians to the Nuremberg Stories, the hysterical response of Believers to Revisionists seems irrational. Why this insistence on trick underground shower/gas chambers?

So he goes as "David Merlin" too? Matthew Ellard once accused our David of plagiarizing Merlin (well, I started it)! I also wrote this post about Merlin. Merlin sent the USHMM Hunt's Nordhausen link LOL about the time David posted here about Nordhausen.

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:04 pm

The man of many names but little knowledge.

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:05 pm

But at least that's one plagiarism charge less now ;)

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:06 pm

Sergey_Romanov wrote:But at least that's one plagiarism charge less now ;)

I'm so pissed. Staring at the obvious and turning it into ... plagiarism! LOL

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:09 pm

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:11 pm

alas before my time posting on HD . . . he really does make the "apocalyptically thick (0-9%)" tier . . . wonder what's become of him?

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:13 pm

He's still active posting at the CODOH main site as Merlin...

Letter to the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs English 2017-04-03
Sean Spicer's Hitler Comment English 2017-04-14
A Devious Attack on Free Speech. English 2017-04-14
How to Spot Dangerous False News English 2017-04-18
Letter to the House of Commons Home Affairs Committee English 2017-04-21
Letter to Naz Shah English 2017-04-20

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:14 pm

Probably uses the pseudonym because he's hated by a large chunk of the old guard (Cartoites etc.).

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:19 pm

Side note: I think I met Hans in that yahoo HD group quoted above, after some time he invited me to the freshly minted old RODOH...

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:20 pm

LOL yet he couldn't hold his own in a junior forum . . .

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:28 pm

Pssst, David, any chance we met each other at a water cooler here at the Mossad secret lair?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/m ... yaHOTcadoJ

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:26 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Sergey_Romanov wrote:Oh lookie there.

So he goes as "David Merlin" too? Matthew Ellard once accused our David of plagiarizing Merlin (well, I started it)! I also wrote this post about Merlin. Merlin sent the USHMM Hunt's Nordhausen link LOL about the time David posted here about Nordhausen.

Heh, from the same thread:

viewtopic.php?p=414408#p414408

by Matthew Ellard » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:19 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Thanks - to the anonymous person who pointed out this uncanny coincidence.

David also copies from Fred Berg's http://nazigassings.com/. I will point his plagiarisms in the future.

David claims to have a personal relationship with Fred Berg and once posted what was supposedly an email from Fred Berg to "Andrew" ( David's supposedly real first name). I dismissed this as another of David's fabrications.

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:33 pm

Matthew had his number independently:

viewtopic.php?p=357904#p357904

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:07 pm

There is a post - maybe Matthew who can recall it - where Matthew alluded to David's being Andrew Allen's partner.

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:23 pm

It's there downthread, but it was tongue-in-cheek.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:26 pm

Ah, and here Matthew also addressed the so-called "Andrew Allen" issue, dismissing it LOL

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:30 am

New Zealand LGR has had quite a collection of self dreamt-up monikers. The silliest one of all is definitely Little Grey Rabbit.

Was he also referred to as "the odious one," and "that grey eminence"

I found this myself on an old hard disk drive. It might be significant. But what does it mean?

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:41 am

LGR's career pre-dates RODOH. He used to be Godfroi Blandish aka Colonel Blandish, as well as Ewan Jackson, PhD on the Usenet. I guess there is no forced hospitalization in NZ ;)

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:05 am

Yip. Colonel Blandish, ah yes. Before there was ever a WhoamI or any of the rodoh period namings.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:27 am

Underemployedpostdoc, Eowyn, Aryan Shield Maiden, the Reichsrabbit SS . . . odious all

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:39 am

Sophie on board the ship of Fools

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:41 am

Nice image above . . . good times. :)

Return to “Holocaust Denial”