The dumbest denier of all time

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:38 pm

Agree . . . but then again iwh has a long history of great work :) (very nice job on Remy's Malmedy book)
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:59 pm

I’ve read through some of iwh’s posts, very good work.

iwh
Poster

Postby iwh » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:29 pm

...your comments are gratefully received.

My articles do not go into massive detail...they only deal with the articles posted on John Wear's own website. The target of my attacks is quite specific

8-) 8-)
For a debunking of new boy on the block John Wear see:

https://wearswarts.wordpress.com

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:13 pm

Having some fun with Jim. Jim loses it and starts ranting about Jews....shock!!!!
:lol:

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2017/11/20/charles-manson-dead-at-83/#comment-85287

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:00 am

where all the deniers have gone, perhaps?

update on ISF: pretty much petered out lately
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:08 pm

Discussing how the racist elements of Nazism have become of critical importance for today's neo-Nazis, Roger Griffin (A Fascist Century, p 111) paints a pretty convincing picture of Scott Smith, been-there, and others like them with whom many of us are so familiar:

Aaron Richards
Poster

Postby Aaron Richards » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:47 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Discussing how the racist elements of Nazism have become of critical importance for today's neo-Nazis, Roger Griffin (A Fascist Century, p 111) paints a pretty convincing picture of Scott Smith, been-there, and others like them with whom many of us are so familiar:

The entire /pol/ board of 4chan and 8chan, to be honest :lol:
"...we had the duty towards our Volk (the German people) to kill this Volk (the Jewish people) that wanted to kill us." - Himmler in his 1943 Posen speech reminding any future holocaust denier how absurd their beliefs really are.
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: http://imgur.com/a/725A7

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:21 pm

Free thinkers and truth-seekers to a person . . . :)

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:43 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Discussing how the racist elements of Nazism have become of critical importance for today's neo-Nazis, Roger Griffin (A Fascist Century, p 111) paints a pretty convincing picture of Scott Smith, been-there, and others like them with whom many of us are so familiar:

The entire /pol/ board of 4chan and 8chan, to be honest :lol:

What is this ?

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:41 am

Smith in particular. Been-There is different - much more like Kollerstrom in that he approaches it from a totally different angle politically and yet still winds up with the same racist, antisemitic, Neo-Nazi conclusions. The fact that a far-left nutjob like him posts in tandem with the likes of Traynor is living proof of the horseshoe effect.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:09 am

I don't believe been-there is far left - or near left or left at all: I think he's found some points he can use to cover up his antisemitism and that he hopes these points will fool people and distract from his racism. This game enables him to say he's not a racist while campaigning relentlessly against Jews; to present that "we" are just as bad as the Nazis, if the Nazis were bad; but the Nazis weren't really bad at all, just responding to the real problem of Jews, he argues.

That said, two thoughts. 1) been-there hits every point Griffin makes - celebrates Hitler, admires SS, believes wrong side won WWII - and all that is associated with HD and wish to deal with the Jews . . . and 2) where the heck have you been? :)

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:37 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I don't believe been-there is far left - or near left or left at all: I think he's found some points he can use to cover up his antisemitism and that he hopes these points will fool people and distract from his racism. This game enables him to say he's not a racist while campaigning relentlessly against Jews; to present that "we" are just as bad as the Nazis, if the Nazis were bad; but the Nazis weren't really bad at all, just responding to the real problem of Jews, he argues.

That said, two thoughts. 1) been-there hits every point Griffin makes - celebrates Hitler, admires SS, believes wrong side won WWII - and all that is associated with HD and wish to deal with the Jews . . . and 2) where the heck have you been? :)

Agreed, not a left thing about him... although like all these hypocritical bastards they love the free stuff gov't. provides.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:44 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:That said, two thoughts. 1) been-there hits every point Griffin makes - celebrates Hitler, admires SS, believes wrong side won WWII - and all that is associated with HD and wish to deal with the Jews

No denying that, but he cloaks it all in a very real sense of radical left relativism. He moaned on endlessly about racism and lynchings in the states and the bombing of Hiroshima for example. He is absolutely an anti-Semite, but he approaches it from a left-relativist angle rather than through an explicitly white nationalist angle (note italics). The two are equally dangerous IMO and are equally to blame for denial.

. . . and 2) where the heck have you been? :)

I got a temporary gig doing data entry and payroll management for the New World Order. Was fun while it lasted but I had to turn in my kippah and masonic ring yesterday when upper-management opted not to renew my contract.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:56 am

LOL

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:44 am

Jeff_36 wrote:. . . very real sense of radical left relativism. He moaned on endlessly about racism and lynchings in the states and the bombing of Hiroshima for example. He is absolutely an anti-Semite, but he approaches it from a left-relativist angle rather than through an explicitly white nationalist angle (note italics). The two are equally dangerous IMO and are equally to blame for denial.

Naw, on this stuff been-there is as phony as Roy Moore's account of who he used to date. He's doing a bit of tu quoque and some fakery to get anti-racist credentials. I recall mocking his faux outrage about lynchings when he first tried that bit.

Jeff_36 wrote:
. . . and 2) where the heck have you been? :)

I got a temporary gig doing data entry and payroll management for the New World Order. Was fun while it lasted but I had to turn in my kippah and masonic ring yesterday when upper-management opted not to renew my contract.

ZOG's hiring down here in the states . . . good time to be here, you've probably heard, we're great again.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:20 pm

So, a serious question about our erstwhile interlocutors: I've recently searched to see what David (Andrew Allen, David Merlin), BRoI, and Eric Hunt might be up to and failed to find recent web activity on their part. BRoI's blog was set on private months ago; Hunt's "The End of the Line" page disappeared too. Anyone "seen" these guys? Know what they're up to?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:22 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:So, a serious question about our erstwhile interlocutors: I've recently searched to see what David (Andrew Allen, David Merlin), BRoI, and Eric Hunt might be up to and failed to find recent web activity on their part. BRoI's blog was set on private months ago; Hunt's "The End of the Line" page disappeared too. Anyone "seen" these guys? Know what they're up to?

David snuck on a couple of weeks back. I sent him a PM, inviting him to end his exile.

He never replied. Frankly, I’m a little hurt by it. I tweeted about that and immediately picked up 4 million followers. It was amazing, I wonder if anyone else has figured out that if you whine and pout on Twitter that people will follow you....... :D

The others, I have no idea.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:58 pm

LOL

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:01 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote: David snuck on a couple of weeks back. I sent him a PM, inviting him to end his exile.

Indeed. :lol:
david.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:12 am

Like a bunch of feral dogs sniffing fire hydrants and deciding there's a bigger pack in town...

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:41 pm

OMG, been-there thinks the Mossad had a hand in the Kennedy assassination:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1779&start=1490

I just kinda skimmed it, what a freakin’ moron.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:42 pm

Scroll down to been-there’s entry starting yesterday, time stamped 5:09 am.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:53 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Scroll down to been-there’s entry starting yesterday, time stamped 5:09 am.

Good stuff. Glad to find this out. It means that there was no holocau$ting of the Jews.

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:07 pm

Duke Umeroffen at rodoh prays for the return of Tai.

Not only no holoco$ting but,

"nobody cares where they went anyway."

I think that was permanent denial.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:18 pm

LOL

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:30 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Scroll down to been-there’s entry starting yesterday, time stamped 5:09 am.

Been-There is a feeble minded: everyone knows the Jews did it. :roll:

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:46 pm

This is a bit off topic, but I invited a denier to the group, he's not like David and is quite well read on Mattogno. He should be an interesting member if he joins.
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:00 am

What areas of interest, if I may ask?

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:09 am

He mainly does technical things from my experience with him. The amount of Zyklon-B delivered, cremation time, the construction prepose of Krema 2-5.

Most of his reading seems to be from Mattogno and Germar.
- Lu Xun

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:18 am

Denying-History wrote:This is a bit off topic, but I invited a denier to the group, he's not like David and is quite well read on Mattogno. He should be an interesting member if he joins.

Where is he from? Facebook? Twitter?

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:20 am

Denying-History wrote:He mainly does technical things from my experience with him. The amount of Zyklon-B delivered, cremation time, the construction prepose of Krema 2-5.

No offense, but oy...

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:28 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:This is a bit off topic, but I invited a denier to the group, he's not like David and is quite well read on Mattogno. He should be an interesting member if he joins.

Where is he from? Facebook? Twitter?

He's been on YouTube for a while, he's sort of like Blake but can actually make corherent arguments.
- Lu Xun

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:31 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:He mainly does technical things from my experience with him. The amount of Zyklon-B delivered, cremation time, the construction prepose of Krema 2-5.

No offense, but oy...

What I'm more so getting at is he doesn't repeat Hunts claims from my experience. He knows the revisionists arguments for cremation and doesn't use the 1-3 hour modern crematoriums argument. He also argues with a document for mattognos case of an emergency disifection chamber and doesn't shift the subject onto another topic.
- Lu Xun

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:33 am

Well, that leaves me out! LOL

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:34 am

Denying-History wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:

No offense, but oy...

What I'm more so getting at is he doesn't repeat Hunts claims from my experience. He knows the revisionists arguments for cremation and doesn't use the 1-3 hour modern crematoriums argument. He also argues with a document for mattognos case of an emergency disifection chamber and doesn't shift the subject onto another topic.

. . . still leaves me out . . . :lol:

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:36 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:

Well, that leaves me out! LOL

If I remember correctly he does believe the Tranist camp argument so I wouldn't rule yourself out. I vaguely remember discussing treblinka with him months ago.
- Lu Xun

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:02 am

Denying-History wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:

No offense, but oy...

You're a better man than I Gunga Din...

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:33 pm

I find it deeply disturbing that I agree with rollo on something. There is something really wrong with that:

rollo the ganger
Re: International Jewry? What was that prior to and after 1939?
Report this post Quote
Unread post Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:01 pm

BT wrote:
(Oh boy). No, I never called them facts. I always called them questions. :?
You are as bad as Berg when caught red handed in a lie.

Your questions have been addressed ad nauseum over the last half century so there's nothing new to add. It fails me to see any connection with someone mistaking an Italian Carcano rifle for a German Mauser to be proof the Mossad conspired to kill JFK.

I'm surprised you haven't made some nefarious connection to the fact that the Dallas Holocaust Museum is next door to the School Book Depository right across Houston Street in Dallas. I can't wait to hear it.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=117404#p117404

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:02 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I find it deeply disturbing that I agree with rollo on something. There is something really wrong with that:

rollo the ganger
Report this post Quote

BT wrote:

Your questions have been addressed ad nauseum over the last half century so there's nothing new to add. It fails me to see any connection with someone mistaking an Italian Carcano rifle for a German Mauser to be proof the Mossad conspired to kill JFK.

I'm surprised you haven't made some nefarious connection to the fact that the Dallas Holocaust Museum is next door to the School Book Depository right across Houston Street in Dallas. I can't wait to hear it.

From my experience, 'rollo the ganger' is a very special case inside the lunatics madhouse. He's very polite, he listens, he doesn't call names too easy, he asks for favors or even questions in a gentleman way (at least at me, privately) and he seems quite a good boy, just a little lost in space and in the CT universe.

He's not a thug, this is my impression. If I had to depict him, he reminds me a lot of this adorable kid (You'll laugh a lot, I guarantee it):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFC4YNlFlPc

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:24 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I find it deeply disturbing that I agree with rollo on something. There is something really wrong with that:

rollo the ganger
Report this post Quote

BT wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Holocaust Denial”