The dumbest denier of all time

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:18 pm

Ok, I'll give an update and extend this to 10:


1) Monstrous-Still the all time champion, his recent attempt at the goofy "there's a better way, therefore it didn't happen" simply separates him from the competition.
2) The Rizolis-I combine Jim and Joe, they are simply mouthpieces of each other. Jim is the more public one, Joe has the fouler mouth. Their only arguments consist of copying and pasting enormous tracts from whatever Holocaust Handbook they happen to have at hand.
3) Fritz Berg-A firm champion of the "The Germans were superior to everyone else, therefore they would have used a better method (my method, the one I really want to use)." Descends into vile racist/anti-Semitic ranting when confronted.
4) Carolyn Yeager-A silly Nazi wannabe groupie. She probably has a bust of Hitler that she worships at any given opportunity.
5) Diane King-The very definition of a screeching harridan, nothing more than the Rizoli's mouthpiece, she refuses to accept any sane argument.
6) Turnagain-"I refuse to accept anything not compiled by a neutral third party (and only a third party that I personally approve of)."
7) rollo the ganger-One of his arguments was copying vast tracks of literary license over the word ghetto.
8) Talbot-Talbot is my first entry that only D-H would know. He is now a regular at FG's blog. A fussy Englishman, he asks for some of the oddest things you could imagine. He once asked me for the maintenance schedules of the gas vans. In return I asked him for the maintenance schedule of HMS Ark Royal (91). I never got it.
9) hermie-hermie is my second entry that only D-H would know. A regular at FG's blog, he spouts some of the wildest anti-Semitic garbage that only Berg could truly appreciate. A true conspiracy theorist, he believes that the Zionists started prepping for the Holocaust somewhere around 1905. Or maybe 1885. I can't remember. Anyway, he is a true white nationalist who can misquote the Talmud to fit any weird theory he sprouts from his weird noggin. A misogynist, I think it really embarrassed him to find out FG is a woman.
10) eah-A third entry from FG's blog, it used to entertain me to set him off because it caused him to unleash a string of invective vile enough to make a Tourette sufferer blush.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 16135
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:44 pm

I've only encountered 5 or 6 of your 10!
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I've only encountered 5 or 6 of your 10!


I have a standard with this, I now only include deniers that I've directly interacted with. For example, I used to include Antipodes on my list but I've never dealt with him directly so I took him off.

I guess I should include been-there, he kinda reminds me of David but he didn't come directly to mind.
If I extend my list anymore he'll make it.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 16135
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:10 pm

There is a an entire world of YouTube deniers (including commenters) about whom I know nothing . . . a guy called Timpovikings used to bash them horribly back in the time of Rodoh1.0 . . . Timpovikings basically had their number and drubbed them mercilessly. I would bet he could add some truly horrific talent failures here!
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:28 pm

YouTube deniers are the dregs of the earth. They still spout stuff that Nizkor debunked in the 90's.

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1649
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Denying-History » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:41 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:YouTube deniers are the dregs of the earth. They still spout stuff that Nizkor debunked in the 90's.
I am currently being accused of being a denier by one of them for saying I don't accept some witnesses statements on the number and size of the mass graves.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:42 pm

:lol:

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:47 pm

That's happened to me before:

Denier:
"You believe in showers that turned into gas chambers and Jews turned into soap!!!!"

Me:
"No, I think the witness was mistaken and that the soap thing was done on a small scale, experimental basis."

Denier:
"See, you're a Holocaust denier too!!!!"

Me:
"What?"

If the denier was David he'll say something about me sharing a cell with Ernst Zundel.

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1649
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Denying-History » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:08 pm

Oh! David has been all over the world! Hes been to Treblinka, and Palestine as well! I didn't know he also shared a cell with Ernst Zundel. No wonder he has hardly any time to post here.

Yeah, I am currently having to explain to the idiot how a minor issue in memory don't make someone a liar.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 16135
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:17 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:YouTube deniers are the dregs of the earth. They still spout stuff that Nizkor debunked in the 90's.

So do David, Monstrous and Mary Q. :lol:
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:17 pm

Stat Mech and I believe that David is in Montana, frantically trying to raise money for Anglin to have his rally that the Jews denied him.
I personally think David is trying a bake sale.

:D

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 16135
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:19 pm

Denying-History wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:YouTube deniers are the dregs of the earth. They still spout stuff that Nizkor debunked in the 90's.
I am currently being accused of being a denier by one of them for saying I don't accept some witnesses statements on the number and size of the mass graves.

That's kind of a David - the assumption is that truly "no questions are allowed," so anything that varies to their fictitious depiction of the Official Story is thus not allowed and a pretext for what they imagine to be a really stinging taunt.

Which only confirms their idiocy and lack of understanding.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 16135
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:20 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Stat Mech and I believe that David is in Montana, frantically trying to raise money for Anglin to have his rally that the Jews denied him.
I personally think David is trying a bake sale.

:D

All true. The goal is sixty bucks. A tough target for David to meet.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:31 pm

:lol:

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4482
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeff_36 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:46 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Rollo the ganger has to be on any credible list of the dumbest deniers. Sorry.


I don't have much exposure to him and what little I have seen strikes me as unremarkable. Saggy, IMO is far stupider, some of his AHF stuff made me wonder if he was doing the Steve Willow.

I mean, Graf and Rudolf manage to publish dumb-ass faux scholarly articles,


Rudolf invented the Gringauz dumbassery, {!#%@} didn't have the attention span to read more than a few sentences. Graf's screeds on the Einsatzgruppen are painfully shallow and very poorly researched, he comes across as being rather slow to be honest. I can post examples.

Hunt can put together idiotic videos


I was referring to his meltdown here at SSF.

Berg has a hideously ugly and repellent website . . .


I was referring to his stundie award winning antics at JREF, and his jaw-droppingly retarded and ignorant jab at the Hofle telegram.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:49 pm

You know, I've read what Hunt put up here and at RODOH. I won't watch his videos but after reading what he left here I can see where he'd wind up on the list.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1434
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Xcalibur » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:03 am

Jeff_36 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Rollo the ganger has to be on any credible list of the dumbest deniers. Sorry.


I don't have much exposure to him and what little I have seen strikes me as unremarkable. Saggy, IMO is far stupider, some of his AHF stuff made me wonder if he was doing the Steve Willow.

I mean, Graf and Rudolf manage to publish dumb-ass faux scholarly articles,


Rudolf invented the Gringauz dumbassery, {!#%@} didn't have the attention span to read more than a few sentences. Graf's screeds on the Einsatzgruppen are painfully shallow and very poorly researched, he comes across as being rather slow to be honest. I can post examples.

Hunt can put together idiotic videos


I was referring to his meltdown here at SSF.

Berg has a hideously ugly and repellent website . . .


I was referring to his stundie award winning antics at JREF, and his jaw-droppingly retarded and ignorant jab at the Hofle telegram.


Bergundian meltdowns have a long tradition extending way back into the 1990's. If not on the final "dumbest" list he should be given an honorable mention for his ongoing, two-decades-long untreated bipolar behavior.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 16135
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:12 am

Jeff_36 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Rollo the ganger has to be on any credible list of the dumbest deniers. Sorry.


I don't have much exposure to him and what little I have seen strikes me as unremarkable.

Sadly, I have long exposure to Trollo. Believe me (tm), he's formidably dumb.

Jeff_36 wrote:Saggy, IMO is far stupider, some of his AHF stuff made me wonder if he was doing the Steve Willow.

Scrambled as he might have been, Saggy had heard of some of the basic stuff (e.g., he confused the Black Book of Russian Jewry with the Black Book of Polish Jewry. Trollo would not have heard of either but would have butted into a debate about them with supposedly cutting remarks that proved he knew nothing about the books. They're definitely close but Trollo could have the edge due to his malformed and obnoxious personality, which is irrelevant to smarts but also most annoying.

Jeff_36 wrote:
I mean, Graf and Rudolf manage to publish dumb-ass faux scholarly articles,

Rudolf invented the Gringauz dumbassery, {!#%@} didn't have the attention span to read more than a few sentences. Graf's screeds on the Einsatzgruppen are painfully shallow and very poorly researched, he comes across as being rather slow to be honest. I can post examples.

I'm well aware. But you basically proved the point: "invented." These others don't have the brains to invent dumb-assery. Nor could they sustain a fake article or book.

Jeff_36 wrote:
Hunt can put together idiotic videos

I was referring to his meltdown here at SSF.

Again, he is a complete dolt - but the folks I am mentioning worship and follow a complete dolt. They're worse yet.

Jeff_36 wrote:
Berg has a hideously ugly and repellent website . . .

I was referring to his stundie award winning antics at JREF, and his jaw-droppingly retarded and ignorant jab at the Hofle telegram.

Same issue - he at least can generate stupidity whereas the epigones merely wallow in the stupidity he generates. I thought Hunt came up with the Höfle gem, only to have Fritz tout it for him? Maybe I forget.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 16135
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:14 am

Xcalibur wrote:Bergundian meltdowns have a long tradition extending way back into the 1990's. If not on the final "dumbest" list he should be given an honorable mention for his ongoing, two-decades-long untreated bipolar behavior.

Ah, he is the one who deserves a lifetime achievement award.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 16135
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:19 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:You know, I've read what Hunt put up here and at RODOH. I won't watch his videos but after reading what he left here I can see where he'd wind up on the list.

I truly don't see this. He produces the crap videos these others fall for. The others not only can't produce a video - they can't invent the lies and deceitful maneuvers an HD video requires. Hunt (low end) to Kues/Graf/Rudolf/Il Re di Convoluzione/Tark Murle/Butz/Leuchter - they're all a cut above the low-lifes who ape them.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:25 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Xcalibur wrote:Bergundian meltdowns have a long tradition extending way back into the 1990's. If not on the final "dumbest" list he should be given an honorable mention for his ongoing, two-decades-long untreated bipolar behavior.

Ah, he is the one who deserves a lifetime achievement award.


His temper tantrums are known as "Bergian:"

During an earlier episode of these Bergian temper tantrums, I tried to understand the reason for these repeated nasty attacks Berg launches against individuals who by all reckonings should be his revisionist friends and allies. I even discussed Berg's behavior with a psychologist specializing in analyzing the underlying reasons for the misbehaviors of troubled children and adolescents. Her conclusion was that Berg's immature behavior points to a severe lack of self-confidence and an inferiority complex.


Sounds about right. My own unprofessional opinion is that he is bat crap crazy.

http://codoh.com/library/document/3439/

Warning:
CODOH does show the front page of "Nazi Gassings" with that picture of the Carbon Monoxide victim.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:31 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:You know, I've read what Hunt put up here and at RODOH. I won't watch his videos but after reading what he left here I can see where he'd wind up on the list.

I truly don't see this. He produces the crap videos these others fall for. The others not only can't produce a video - they can't invent the lies and deceitful maneuvers an HD video requires. Hunt (low end) to Kues/Graf/Rudolf/Il Re di Convoluzione/Tark Murle/Butz/Leuchter - they're all a cut above the low-lifes who ape them.


I think he deserves on a list of dumbest deniers.
I do think it says a lot about Nessie that he believed that BS that Hunt was shoveling about Majdanek.

I wouldn't believe Hunt if he told me rain is wet.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 16135
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:33 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Xcalibur wrote:Bergundian meltdowns have a long tradition extending way back into the 1990's. If not on the final "dumbest" list he should be given an honorable mention for his ongoing, two-decades-long untreated bipolar behavior.

Ah, he is the one who deserves a lifetime achievement award.


His temper tantrums are known as "Bergian:"

During an earlier episode of these Bergian temper tantrums, I tried to understand the reason for these repeated nasty attacks Berg launches against individuals who by all reckonings should be his revisionist friends and allies. I even discussed Berg's behavior with a psychologist specializing in analyzing the underlying reasons for the misbehaviors of troubled children and adolescents. Her conclusion was that Berg's immature behavior points to a severe lack of self-confidence and an inferiority complex.


Sounds about right. My own unprofessional opinion is that he is bat crap crazy.

http://codoh.com/library/document/3439/

Warning:
CODOH does show the front page of "Nazi Gassings" with that picture of the Carbon Monoxide victim.

the person whose sock puppet was Willow used to troll Berg saying that the Brooklyn accent gave him away as a member of the tribe; it was hysterical to watch Berg melt down over this
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:34 am

:lol:

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 16135
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:36 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:You know, I've read what Hunt put up here and at RODOH. I won't watch his videos but after reading what he left here I can see where he'd wind up on the list.

I truly don't see this. He produces the crap videos these others fall for. The others not only can't produce a video - they can't invent the lies and deceitful maneuvers an HD video requires. Hunt (low end) to Kues/Graf/Rudolf/Il Re di Convoluzione/Tark Murle/Butz/Leuchter - they're all a cut above the low-lifes who ape them.


I think he deserves on a list of dumbest deniers.
I do think it says a lot about Nessie that he believed that BS that Hunt was shoveling about Majdanek.

I wouldn't believe Hunt if he told me rain is wet.

Nor would I. But that's to do with honesty. He at least can think up batshit crazy ideas and put them into videos. Hunt is really low end of the people "who can tie their shoes without help." Really low. But the others, well, some of them can't tie their shoes, some don't know what a shoe is, and some believes that there's some Jewish trick behind shoes and won't go near them.

The Nessie Majdanek connection was really a bit daft.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1434
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Xcalibur » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:44 am

His temper tantrums are known as "Bergian:"


Not for the "old fighters" at RODOH 1 and AHF. "Bergundian" was the description of choice. Anyway, not important.

It is sort of interesting that what appears to be happening here is a slow coalescing of disparate internet groups with differing experiences of all these clowns over time... kinda like (cue Rod Serling voice over) a meeting of Judeo-Bolshevik partisans... in a dark forest... in Nazi-occupied Byelorussia... :lol:

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1434
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Xcalibur » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:46 am

And speaking of "dumbest".. Ralph Gordon? Or is he on a separate evaluation under "most paranoid"?

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1434
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Xcalibur » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:57 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Xcalibur wrote:Bergundian meltdowns have a long tradition extending way back into the 1990's. If not on the final "dumbest" list he should be given an honorable mention for his ongoing, two-decades-long untreated bipolar behavior.

Ah, he is the one who deserves a lifetime achievement award.


His temper tantrums are known as "Bergian:"

During an earlier episode of these Bergian temper tantrums, I tried to understand the reason for these repeated nasty attacks Berg launches against individuals who by all reckonings should be his revisionist friends and allies. I even discussed Berg's behavior with a psychologist specializing in analyzing the underlying reasons for the misbehaviors of troubled children and adolescents. Her conclusion was that Berg's immature behavior points to a severe lack of self-confidence and an inferiority complex.


Sounds about right. My own unprofessional opinion is that he is bat crap crazy.

http://codoh.com/library/document/3439/

Warning:
CODOH does show the front page of "Nazi Gassings" with that picture of the Carbon Monoxide victim.

the person whose sock puppet was Willow used to troll Berg saying that the Brooklyn accent gave him away as a member of the tribe; it was hysterical to watch Berg melt down over this


It may have been the most comedic, but it wasn't original... there were earlier threads there around the time he went to Iran wherein he got blistered about being an undercover Jew... which hysteric and paranoid Ralph actually PMed Smith about.... fun days.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:02 am

Xcalibur wrote:
His temper tantrums are known as "Bergian:"


Not for the "old fighters" at RODOH 1 and AHF. "Bergundian" was the description of choice. Anyway, not important.

It is sort of interesting that what appears to be happening here is a slow coalescing of disparate internet groups with differing experiences of all these clowns over time... kinda like (cue Rod Serling voice over) a meeting of Judeo-Bolshevik partisans... in a dark forest... in Nazi-occupied Byelorussia... :lol:



:lol:

That's my experience. Much of my experience comes from FG's blog. Yeager and Berg both post there on occasion, frankly Berg revolts me but I've gotten used to him over time. Yeager is a coward that bolts at the first sign of anyone being mean to her. Jett Rucker from CODOH frequently posts there.

I met the rabbit at Holocaust Controversies and on FG's blog. The others I met at RODOH and here. There's a putz named Haddington Scott that posts at CODOH, he showed up in a comment section on something else I was following, he also has a blog called the "National Socialist Viewpoint" so, yes, he's a first class douchebag. I thought he was Natius but I'm not sure.

There's also the bottom dwellers that post on various YouTube videos. I don't really follow anything there besides what D-H posts but I've had some fun with them in the past.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 16135
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:02 am

LOL ralphie, he is one of a kind
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:06 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:But the others, well, some of them can't tie their shoes, some don't know what a shoe is, and some believes that there's some Jewish trick behind shoes and won't go near them.


:lol:

Hunt is at least organized enough to edit videos to push his lying agenda.

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4482
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:00 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:the person whose sock puppet was Willow used to troll Berg saying that the Brooklyn accent gave him away as a member of the tribe; it was hysterical to watch Berg melt down over this


POST A LINK!!!! I HAVE TO SEE THIS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 16135
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:03 am

LOL Rodoh1.0 no longer online - and Rodoh666 in re-build. When it is back up, I will try to find examples . . . unless Darren knows of any?
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4482
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:15 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Sadly, I have long exposure to Trollo. Believe me (tm), he's formidably dumb


I'll take your word for it.

Scrambled as he might have been, Saggy had heard of some of the basic stuff


he didn't know who Globocnik was. I knew all about him on the first damn day I started reading about the Holocaust. That is unacceptable ignorance.

(e.g., he confused the Black Book of Russian Jewry with the Black Book of Polish Jewry.


An epic failure on the level of "the book did it".

They're definitely close but Trollo could have the edge due to his malformed and obnoxious personality, which is irrelevant to smarts but also most annoying.


Trollo is a douchebag, no question, but he has not made any remarks about dark forests in Russia, nuclear bomb tests, nonexistent outbound trains, or hogans heroes.

I'm well aware. But you basically proved the point: "invented." These others don't have the brains to invent dumb-assery. Nor could they sustain a fake article or book.


I'll give you that. I just find it hilarious that somone such as Rudolf, who sets himself up as a scholar, has the attention span of an autistic toddler. It's quite pathetic really.


Again, he is a complete dolt - but the folks I am mentioning worship and follow a complete dolt. They're worse yet.


Hunt managed to confuse gas chambers with air raid shelters, with showers, with air raid showers, and argued that a facility with a small water tower would have had enough water to clean 10,000 people daily. He also failed to take into account documentary evidence against "resettlement", demonstrated a kindergartners command of arithmetic, and did not address the fact that most of his witnesses had not even been to TII. It was like watching someone in the midst of a dissacociative episode attempt to eat soup with his feet. He was more than a dolt, he was a delusional infantile {!#%@} who believed his own comedic lies.

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4482
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:17 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Hunt is at least organized enough to edit videos to push his lying agenda.


Videos that fool no one with common sense.

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4482
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:18 am

Xcalibur wrote:And speaking of "dumbest".. Ralph Gordon? Or is he on a separate evaluation under "most paranoid"?


Gordon, from what SM has posted, strikes me more as doped up and delusional as opposed to classically dense.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:34 am

Jeff_36 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Hunt is at least organized enough to edit videos to push his lying agenda.


Videos that fool no one with common sense.


Agreed. I loved it when Matthew caught him lying about steam rooms.

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1649
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Denying-History » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:41 am

Matthew is good at noticing things like that and points them out.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4482
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:43 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Hunt is at least organized enough to edit videos to push his lying agenda.


Videos that fool no one with common sense.


Agreed. I loved it when Matthew caught him lying about steam rooms.


A great performance. My best part was when Matthew put Hunt on absolute blast after the little bitch boy started inventing a "water heater" out of nowhere, IIRC Matthew said something like "Lair, you are now fabricating evidence to back up your ridiculous nonsense" It was a hilarious read.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26360
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:39 am

Denying-History wrote:Matthew is good at noticing things like that and points them out.

I gained this skill from working with entertainers and musicians. They are professionals who simply lie all the time. In fact entertainers are so professional that they will tell lies even when they don't need to, simply because practice makes perfect. :D

Matthew : You spent the crew cash float on drugs,
Entertainer : No I didn't. The crew did.
Matthew : You signed off, in your own name, for the cash, on the float envelope.
Entertainer : No I didn't. The crew faked my signature
Matthew : The crew are in another city. You are doing publicity.
Entertainer : OK......A crew member must have followed me.
Matthew : A press photographer took a photo of you signing the envelope and writing the words "for drugs"
Entertainer : Not true. That Journalist set me up by using "a look alike".
Matthew : There were twenty journalists in the room who all know you and took the drugs with you after the interview.
Entertainer : Lies lies lies. How do you know this?
Matthew : I was holding the float envelope when you signed it.


Return to “Holocaust Denial”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests