The dumbest denier of all time

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:34 am

Xcalibur wrote:Somewhat taken aback no one has mentioned Hargis. His stupidity speaks for itself.: When they were handing out stupid, Hargis got in line three times. The first two times speak for themselves. The third time was so he could deny he'd been there at all.

Only, in my case, due to lack of familiarity; I once tried registering at CODOH as Gerbils and was denied, er, turned down. So I've avoided the place except on special festival occasions. :)
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:54 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Xcalibur wrote:Somewhat taken aback no one has mentioned Hargis. His stupidity speaks for itself.: When they were handing out stupid, Hargis got in line three times. The first two times speak for themselves. The third time was so he could deny he'd been there at all.

Only, in my case, due to lack of familiarity; I once tried registering at CODOH as Gerbils and was denied, er, turned down. So I've avoided the place except on special festival occasions. :)

Which is kind of like being black-balled from Mcdonalds.

Apparently i too ran up against Hargis' exclusivity but maybe it wasn't the best idea to try "Moshe_Greenblatt" as a handle. :lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:55 am

Gerbils and Moshe - naw, not really too good a chance of success for either of us! LOL
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:56 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:

Hey, I have an open invitation to come talk to them. Can't remember my login, though.

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 3&start=15

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:59 am

Hey, wait a sec. I was able to register!!!!

I'll let you know how it goes.

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:48 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Hey, wait a sec. I was able to register!!!!

I'll let you know how it goes.

start calling everyone dirty Nazi cunts and brag about how many Nazis Patton and Ike killed. That's what I would do :D

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:34 am

Nope, sorry, not sure what's going on. I can't login, trying to login now.

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:21 am

Ok, so my updated list in light of the shockingly ignorant conspiraloonery shown by Monstrous in the Bormann thread.

1. Tie between Joe Rizoli and Monstrous

2. Jim Rizoli

3. Clayton Moore

4. Berg

5. Hannover

6. K0nsol

7. Werd

8. Traynor

9. Graf

10. Rudolf

11. Admiral Ratcunt

12. Eric Hunt

13. Blake 014324672460725067205667527625672567027642762167514765419754987498132131231313123243435354243233435234

14. Yeager

15. EtienneSC

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:32 am

I still put Jim above Joe...Joe is just a sock puppet.

Monstrous is still solidly in first for me.

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:35 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I still put Jim above Joe...Joe is just a sock puppet.

Joe's Hogans Heroes gambit put him over Jim by a large margin for me.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:50 am

Jeff_36 wrote:

Monstrous with his "German Gulags" and revisionist teenage spray painters sealed the deal for me.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:05 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:

Monstrous with his "German Gulags" and revisionist teenage spray painters sealed the deal for me.

Huh? Really? I just thought the fact Monsterous took Metapedia as a serious source would be good enough.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:07 am

Denying-History wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:

Huh? Really? I just thought the fact Monsterous took Metapedia as a serious source would be good enough.

It put him solidly in the top five but that shot him to the top.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:09 am

Though, I've just had my first direct interaction with k0nsl...we'll see how that goes.

NathanC
Poster

Postby NathanC » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:42 pm

Some idiot is vying for this post in the comments. He reckons that since Modern Companies don't adopt the designs used by the Nazis in World war II, they must not exist.

Talk about logical fallacies within logical fallacies.

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... -vans.html

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:50 pm

NathanC wrote:Some idiot is vying for this post in the comments. He reckons that since Modern Companies don't adopt the designs used by the Nazis in World war II, they must not exist.

Talk about logical fallacies within logical fallacies.

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... -vans.html

I always love this argument (I'm not putting in the name of the poster because I find it extremely offensive and believe me, it takes a lot to offend me):

a moron wrote:There is a burden of proof which is not met. You need forensic evidence, absolute proof beyond reasonable doubt stating that six million Jews were gassed using the methodology the narrative puts forth, and that their bodies were cremated thereafter within the time frame and with the technology of that era. The "German efficiency" claim is not one that supersedes reality itself. The Holocaust should not be a special case that does not require absolute proof, simply because it is an emotionally charged case. That is just making a fallacious special pleading case. Until you can provide this evidence, outside of "But I saw it, and so did he!" or "well, what do YOU think happened to them" (i.e. overt, undeniable, absolute proof of your claims without any logical pitfalls), then one must find it ironic how you claim others are conspiracy theorists for questioning your faith in the events.

Basically what this person is saying is that no matter what evidence you provide he/she will never believe any of it. In his/her mind it will never pass the "absolute proof, beyond a reasonable doubt" test because it does not fit his/her particular agenda.
Last edited by Jeffk 1970 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:37 pm

That discussion, if we can call it a discussion, is utterly bereft of any logic. It is basically an "argument" from hysteria.

"A moron" intentionally misses the point of Hans's series and tries diverting to general fluff and incredulity. Hans's series provides evidence for a subset of the Jews murdered in the Holocaust - that is, those killed in gas vans. The series discusses this topic carefully, with detailed presentation of evidence for this. What the series does not do is provide a detailed and close discussion of Auschwitz, Einsatz Reinhard, open-air shootings, lethal conditions in ghettoes, or other aspects of the genocide.

Apparently unable to contend with Hans's discussion of evidence about gas vans, "a moron" tries another approach, which isn't germane to the evidence presented.

Rather than responding to the evidence about the topic at hand, "a moron" throws in bombast demanding "absolute proof," whatever that is, and also absolute proof for 6 million Jews being gassed, which no one has claimed and which is beside the focus on Hans's series, again, evidence for the murder of some Jews in gas vans.

I got exhausted at some point reading "a moron's" repetitive and belligerent posts but it would have at least been interesting had he tried to respond to the evidence that was presented, which is a building block for the case "a moron" claims isn't being made!

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:42 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:Ok, so my updated list in light of the shockingly ignorant conspiraloonery shown by Monstrous in the Bormann thread.

2. Jim Rizoli

3. Clayton Moore

4. Berg

5. Hannover

6. K0nsol

7. Werd

8. Traynor

9. Graf

10. Rudolf

11. Admiral Ratcunt

12. Eric Hunt

13. Blake 014324672460725067205667527625672567027642762167514765419754987498132131231313123243435354243233435234

14. Yeager

15. EtienneSC

What about the crazy historical lady who was posting along with Rizoli... (just found out there were two of them, do they reproducing themselves like Pokemons?).
I am surprised to see Yeager at 14th...Not only is she stupid Rizoli-like, but like them she is an self declared Nazis who produce nothing personally.
Graf and Rudolf at least are producing, even if craps, like Mattogno...But worse are those who admires them, taking their impossible to follow "logic" like words from God, like... BOB...

The same with EtienneSC, there is much worse than this guy, especially if the main criteria is being Dumb...Just a few comes to mind from back in the Codoh pit times...Atigun, Hermod or Hektor...who most of the time are hiding behing the official censorship. At least, EtienneSC is not afraid of discussing.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:16 pm

Balsamo wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:Ok, so my updated list in light of the shockingly ignorant conspiraloonery shown by Monstrous in the Bormann thread.

2. Jim Rizoli

3. Clayton Moore

4. Berg

5. Hannover

6. K0nsol

7. Werd

8. Traynor

9. Graf

10. Rudolf

11. Admiral Ratcunt

12. Eric Hunt

14. Yeager

15. EtienneSC

What about the crazy historical lady who was posting along with Rizoli... (just found out there were two of them, do they reproducing themselves like Pokemons?).
I am surprised to see Yeager at 14th...Not only is she stupid Rizoli-like, but like them she is an self declared Nazis who produce nothing personally.
Graf and Rudolf at least are producing, even if craps, like Mattogno...But worse are those who admires them, taking their impossible to follow "logic" like words from God, like... BOB...

The same with EtienneSC, there is much worse than this guy, especially if the main criteria is being Dumb...Just a few comes to mind from back in the Codoh pit times...Atigun, Hermod or Hektor...who most of the time are hiding behing the official censorship. At least, EtienneSC is not afraid of discussing.

I have Yeager in my top 5:

1) Monstrous
2) The Rizolis
3) Fritz Berg
4) Carolyn Yeager
5) Diane King

Diane is the one who posted with the Rizolis. I have her lower simply due to the fact that she essentially parroted everything Jim and Joe said.

I put the Rizolis together.

NathanC
Poster

Postby NathanC » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:17 pm

Balsamo wrote:

Because he's just the "Polite" version of Monstrous. Strip away all of the pseudo-intellectual word salad, and you're left with a babbling idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about, refuses to learn what he's talking about, makes assumptions, repeats himself, and ignores criticism of his nonsense. Jeff_36 was being generous when he put him as the 15th on his top 15.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:32 pm

So why has David given up posting about the extermination of the Jews - and indeed the World War II-era in general?

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:11 pm

That's a good question. I guess he doesn't feel competent enough to talk about it anymore.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:44 am

Just to follow up with David:
I go through some of the older posts, just out of curiosity. He was much more active, tossing out denier canards one after another (why did the Danish Jews survive???? Why did the Bulgarian Jews survive??????) without getting satisfactory answers. I think as time passed he started getting his butt kicked on a regular basis so his only fallback positions were:
The vanishing dead at Majdanek (the Soviets made it all up!!!!!)
Soap (believers think the Germans made soap out of dead Jews!!!!)
Whining over jailed deniers
I actually prefer David over Monstrous, he at least tries.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:02 am

He was very keen on a strange Treblinka narrative - wittering on cryptically about TI and belching some theory that there were 5,000 workers at TII, toiling at munitions work whilst the TI gravel quarry operated - and that no more than 25,000 people were ever deported to Treblinka.

Matthew Ellard will recall better than I can.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:08 am

Yeah, I never got the whole Treblinka narrative he tried to pass off.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:21 am

Neither did David. Much like his belabored obfuscations about Majdanek. Basically BS and dodging.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:35 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Matthew Ellard will recall better than I can.
David, the holocaust denier, invented three Treblinka II stories, starting about seven years ago after he discovered there was a Treblinka I. He first claimed to have visited Treblinka II ( and this is when he was hinting he was David Duke and travelled the world taking bird and nature photos)

He made this extraordinary claim.

David the holocaust denier wrote:"There were two Treblinka Camps. Treblinka I was a labor camp which ran a huge gravel quarry. Treblinka II was also a camp where captured Soviet munitions were processed. Both camps together had about 5,000 inmates on the average.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13470&p=207171&hilit=munitions#p207171

Obviously, you can't reprocess munitions after they have been used and the re-chambering of Soviet 76.2mm cannons to 75mm happened in Germany where the heavy industrial equipment and drill presses existed.

David, the holocaust denier, next claimed that the volume of gravel trains from Treblinka I would prevent victim transport trains reaching the Treblinka II siding rail-line. Statistical Mechanic destroyed this through documentation that indicated an average of only two gravel trains a week.

Finally, David claimed the Treblinka II platform was only 36 metres long and could not accommodate 20 separated boxcars of victims, but only 4 to 6 boxcars. In reality the platform was roughly 200 metres long and it became obvious David had never been to Treblinka II.
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=17590&p=438539&hilit=platform#p438539

It is my private opinion that David posted when drinking and the more drunk he got, the bolder his claims were. That's why he probably avoids any factual conversations today and sticks to unrelated trivialities and personal opinions. :D

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:42 am

Great memory! Danke.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:45 am

I know she's more of an Alt-right troll than a holocaust denier, but she's still does some HD so she counts: my #1 dumbest denier is Sinead "Goyim Goddess" McCarthy. I guess some of you might ve famillar with her.

Our friend Denying History made a refutation video for one of het Holohoax rants (which included this gem: "How could 6 million Jews die if there were'nt six million Jews in GERMANY at the time". I {!#%@} you not, she said "Germany". She didn't even try to say "Europe" like the more "credible" deniers. I mean even Sanning and Hargis would be like "o no girl you did-'nt") and she stroke back by simply posting it on her website under the title "Dumb Jews tries to refute Goyim Goddess" without any explaining on why he is wrong.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:01 am

Sorry, Monstrous with his "German Gulags" and "Soviet dark forests" takes the number one dumbest denier, hands down.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:27 am

Give Monstrous some credit, at least he is not making awful Miley Cyrus parodies to spread his message.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:06 pm

My updated list, in light of recent events

1. YouTube denier mentioned by INCE

2. Monstrous

3. Tie between Joe Rizoli and Clayton Moore

4. Jim Rizoli

5. Berg

6. Hargis

7. K0nsl

8. Werd

9. Traynor

10. Graf

11. Hunt

12. Saggy

14. Been-There

15. Rudolf

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:14 pm

I watched a "Goyim Goddess" video once, I laughed myself silly.
Even more funny was D-H's subsequent trashing.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:14 pm

I still have Monstrous at the top, his latest posting did nothing to change my mind.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:47 pm

Rollo the ganger has to be on any credible list of the dumbest deniers. Sorry.

I mean, Graf and Rudolf manage to publish dumb-ass faux scholarly articles, Hunt can put together idiotic videos, Berg has a hideously ugly and repellent website . . . but Trollo can't figure out how to get his finger out his nose. [edited as I missed Clayton Moore on Jeff_36's list] Any list of the dumbest must include IMO Trollo who deserves something like a lifetime achievement award.

I also want to put in a special word for davecatlicense, a former JREF regular called Dogzilla, Gene Alley, the hippie-Nazi Steve Wiseman, and especially ralphgordon, reading the thoughts of the latter of these gentlemen being a terrific substitute for the ingestion of magic mushrooms - equally as terrifying but without the hope of the pleasure of a good trip.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:09 pm

I found an old list, maybe I posted this before? I stripped out the classification scheme and have simply listed the least-talented 15 in order starting with the least talented ... this list was from pre-been-there days ...

1 Clayton Moore
2 neugierig
3 Steve Wiseman
4 ralphgordon
5 Greg Gerdes
6 Rollo the Ganger
7 Saggy/SevenUp (6%)
8 9/11-investigator
9 Ephraimite
10 Pamam55
11 shyster
12 k0nsl
13 David
14 davecatlicense
15 Carolyn Yeager

familiar names just missing this old version of the least-talented 15: kageki, SnakeTongue, Hargis, Berg, Hunt, Bob, Dogzilla

Interesting to see so many recently debuting revs vying for the coveted Top 15 . . . also nice to see our own David holding down a strong 13th. You had to read Epraimite, Wiseman (I think he also went by Barrington Moore?), and some of the others to believe them. They brought more outright lunacy to the "discussion" than we seem to have today.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:24 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Rollo the ganger has to be on any credible list of the dumbest deniers. Sorry.

I agree, he's easily in my top ten. I only did a list of five so he didn't quite make the cut on that list.
I may need to revisit and perhaps extend to ten.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:27 pm

I think that there is stiff new competition - been-there, Joe, Jim, Monstrous, TazKa here was really bad, these are exciting times. A real shakeup among the least talented . . . but Rollo the ganger has what it takes. Believe me!

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:35 pm

Rollo the ganger has to be on any credible list of the dumbest deniers. Sorry.

Bankdraft?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:15 pm

Yes, he is a necessary addition. Not sure why he wasn't on that old list . . . but he's a keeper.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”