The dumbest denier of all time

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Balsamo » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:02 pm

scrmbldggs wrote::oldman: Wasn't it a Rizoli who said, "Even if it somethimes resullted in the early relaese of a brisoneR (nudge nudge winkc winkc), the german inwentions of the potato - and especiully the peals and rotten parts - saved many jewish lifes!!!"

I don't know, but there is one who is missing form your charts who seriously said, wrote and declared on radio that "the Jews were extremely well treated by the SS " and as a proof stated the lodging of the Jews were the same as the SS's ones...

This revisionist scholar is Freddy Paul Berg.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:08 pm

:hmm: I think today he'd be almost 'not even wrong', considering that so many of them also aren't alive anymore.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:16 pm

Balsamo wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote::oldman: Wasn't it a Rizoli who said, "Even if it somethimes resullted in the early relaese of a brisoneR (nudge nudge winkc winkc), the german inwentions of the potato - and especiully the peals and rotten parts - saved many jewish lifes!!!"

I don't know, but there is one who is missing form your charts who seriously said, wrote and declared on radio that "the Jews were extremely well treated by the SS " and as a proof stated the lodging of the Jews were the same as the SS's ones...

This revisionist scholar is Freddy Paul Berg.

Berg believes that diesel exhaust isn't dangerous.
He also absolutely buys into every pathetic stereotype about Jews that's ever been thought of.
He definitely needs to go on the list.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:22 pm

Don't hold you breath . . . Berg makes the list!
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:24 pm

Ok, another redo:

1) The Rizolis-they really take the top spot, they know nothing about the history they are trying to debunk. This is by a long shot, I can't think of any real contenders.
2) Diane-ditto, just a little lower because she is essentially a sock puppet for the Rizolis.
3) Monstrous-I'm sorry, anyone who resorts to Metapedia to make points simply has no idea what he is talking about.
4. Carolyn Yeager-an SS groupie wannabe. She really doesn't like me. :lol:
5) Fritz Berg-believes that diesel exhaust isn't dangerous. When confronted he reverts to vile racist comments and absolutely believes the sick stereotypes about Jews that made the Nazis so famous.

I took Antipodes off this list, he's simply not relevant anymore.

I think this is my final answer. No, really.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:27 pm

Incidentally, Jim is STILL whining about being kicked off.

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:09 pm

Holy {!#%@} was RalphGordon on PCP?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:15 pm

I really enjoyed ralphdordon. Debating with him was a surreal experience. He seemed to believe whatever it was he was posting.

My list of 5 doesn't change. For me, Berg is a candidate, as is Traynor, for a 2nd 10 or 15 spot. There's pretty stiff competition for that tier.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:52 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Don't hold you breath . . . Berg makes the list!

He's pretty daft, and he would have been on my list had I not encountered the Rizolis.

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:16 am

my edited and expanded list

1. Joe Rizoli ("This was a PLANNED event put up by the JEWS to get all this holocaust nonsense going. Prior to this nobody realy cared about this Jewsih holocaust crap..and derservedly.....After all America had Hogans Heroes, and everybody knows that NO thought of gassings was ever brought up in that humerous show and the Germans were not evil but just dipicted as dumbos. That show ran from 1965-1971. After all this Skokie stuff happened, and the Supreme court actions came and gone did all the lies flow in typical Jewish victimization fashion.")

2. Jim Rizoli ("treasonas". Also thought that the presence of German Jews in the Imperial German army in WWI proved that the Holocaust did not happen.

3. Monstrous (Haman from the Book of Esther, nuclear bomb tests, and invisible deportations, this one was a {!#%@} space cadet. Would have been lower on the list were it not for his speaking in the third person, acting like he was winning when he was getting his teeth kicked in, and replying in the wrong thread.)

4. Clayton Moore (Talked about the Red Cross report like it was big news and thought that the Brack letter "refuted" the Holocaust..... I cannot fathom how he came up with that one)

5. K0nsl (hysterical, genocidal, violent, and dense as a pine knot. I higly recommend you all read his interaction with Dr. Terry on the Avraham Tory diary, easily the most lopsided "debate" I have ever seen)

6. Berg (Read his post about the Hofle Telegram. Steven Willow at his finest couldn't come up with that.)

7. Werd (buys into proven lies and refuted chicken feed from MGK that has been utterly vaporized for years. Bit of a sad case, talks about "mind control" and the Rothschilds).

8. Traynor ("breaking news" from 2006. Next thing you know he's gonna crank dat soljaboy like it's the new big thing [only DH will get that reference]).

9. Rudolf (He was the first one to quote mine Gringauz, which makes him incredibly ignorant and unable to conjure up the attention span necessary to read a few pages)

10. Hargis (dull, monotonous, posts forgeries, belives nonsense about the Jaeger Report, proved himself ignorant of Polish repots on robbery digging at TII, seriously argued that the bones found at TII were "stage props", no I am not making that up.)

11. Admiral Ratcunt (Hysterical, shreking, hyperbolic, rarely posts)

12. Mary (troll troll troll troll troll troll. Also didn't know about the Vendel Report)

13. Eric Hunt (his nonsense on the Auschwitz Hospital is beginner level {!#%@})

14. Yaeger (very, very nuts)

15. RalphGordon (one constant acid trip)

Honorable mention: The Black Rabbit of Inle (HC's resident punching bag, got humiliated for misrepresenting a KL Lublin photograph and then tried, unconvincingly, to blame it on a book. Got spanked on witness treatment at the Belsen trial, and bent over a barrel on his lying about the famed Elie Wiesel photo)

NathanC
Poster

Postby NathanC » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:44 pm

Honorable mention goes to "Moranen", an old HC troll from circa 2010. This has got to be one of the most epic takedowns Roberto Muehlenkamp has ever given any denier. Kudos to Roberto for taking Moranen as an opportunity to illustrate why Denial Sucks. The Moron pretty much touched on all the cliche points.

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... moron.html

nickterry
Regular Poster

Postby nickterry » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:48 pm

a reminder of the marking scheme:

apocalyptically thick (0-9%)
extremely thick (10-19%)
very thick/self-lobotomised (20-29%)
not the sharpest knives in the drawer (30-39%)

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:12 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:8. Traynor ("breaking news" from 2006. Next thing you know he's gonna crank dat soljaboy like it's the new big thing [only DH will get that reference]).

:lol: My experience with Traynor is that everything that doesn't agree with him is Zionist. He is a pretty bland person.

(Glad I read this! :lol: :lol: :lol: )
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

NathanC
Poster

Postby NathanC » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:28 am

Jeff_36 wrote:
NathanC wrote:That would be a tie between Monstrous and EtienneSC.

The Rizlois are dumber, IMO. ESC is a pompous overstuffed twit but he's not even in the same galaxy of idiocy as the Rizolis.

My list is

1. Joe Rizoli

2. Jim Rizoli

3. Monstrous

4. Clayton Moore

5. K0nsol

Yeah, the Rizolis are dumber. Though I think their problem is that they're batshit crazy, rather than stupid.

I still think ESC should be tied with Monstrous, though. He's reduced to the exact same "words can have different meanings" BS that we had with Monstrous in the past.

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:45 pm

Could someone please confirm or deny weather or not that was actually said by Jim or Joe? That's almost like a SNL parody of the Brothers Dim if one were to exist. If true then I have no words.......

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:51 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:

Could someone please confirm or deny weather or not that was actually said by Jim or Joe? That's almost like a SNL parody of the Brothers Dim if one were to exist. If true then I have no words.......

I could actually see Jim saying it.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:05 pm

After viewing Jim's new video and the conversation I just had about electrocution chambers at Belzec, quicklime baths at Sobibor and diesel fumes at Treblinka, I hereby declare Jim the winner, hands down. The man can drop the mic and walk off with knowledge that he is officially the dumbest denier of all time.
Oh, and bug spray. Again.

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2016 ... ment-71391

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:13 pm

Denying-History wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:

I could actually see Jim saying it.

And claiming that the potato was originally featured on Hogan's Heroes when Sgt Schultz ate one for the first time.

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:46 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:After viewing Jim's new video and the conversation I just had about electrocution chambers at Belzec, quicklime baths at Sobibor and diesel fumes at Treblinka, I hereby declare Jim the winner, hands down. The man can drop the mic and walk off with knowledge that he is officially the dumbest denier of all time.
Oh, and bug spray. Again.

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2016 ... ment-71391

Joe edges him with Hogans Heroes and with his inane, contentless responses to Degeneve and myself. I put in a paragraph and he responded with "nonsense", while Degeneve put in eight paragraphs and he responded with "looks like your point is right........not". He is so utterly hairbrained that I'm surprised he hasn't accidentally brushed his teeth with a hammer. Jim is a close second and I maintain that Monstrous is third, what with his {!#%@} insane theories on resettlement that led SM to ask him if he was on peyote.

Monstrous
Regular Poster

Postby Monstrous » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:33 pm

WoW!

Monstrous scores higher than many famous revisionsts!

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:52 pm

Monstrous wrote:WoW!

Interested in your reactions to these 4 posts funny fella: this post and this one, with following discussion, on Majdanek, and then this post and this one on the Holocaust generally. The latter two come from discussion with BRoI on why in his view the transit theory, which you trumpet, is a dead letter.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:04 pm

Monstrous chickened out . . . no reply here but lots of gibberish about forgeries in the Bormann thread.

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:49 am

It is because you go full retard with distressing frequency.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:26 am

:lol:

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:28 am

Now watch how the WoW! gets turned around into a MoM! :-P

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:05 pm

Congratulations, Monstrous:

1) Monstrous-His mention of "thousands" tossed into "German Gulags" officially places him at the top of my list.
Congratulations, Monstrous. You've earned this:
:award:
2) The Rizolis
3) Fritz Berg
4) Carolyn Yeager
5) Diane King

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:00 pm

Never! "Simply by holding their breath Jews could survive for up to twenty minutes in a gas chamber," Berg's unwilling submission is easily a stupider thing. Its hard to separate these plankton and horseshoe crab intelligences out. Metapedia man is not in the same league. I still think Clayton Moore is the stupidest though...overall. Vying for joint second as apocalyptically stupid must remain hands down a Berg and Moore thing. Rizoli was a contender but hey...

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:00 pm

Never! "Simply by holding their breath Jews could survive for up to twenty minutes in a gas chamber," Berg's unwilling submission is easily a stupider thing. Its hard to separate these plankton and horseshoe crab intelligences out. Metapedia man is not in the same league. I still think Clayton Moore is the stupidest though...overall. Vying for joint FIRST as apocalyptically stupid must remain hands down here a Berg and Mr. Moore thing. Rizoli was a contender but hey...

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:09 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:Never! "Simply by holding their breath Jews could survive for up to twenty minutes in a gas chamber," Berg's unwilling submission is easily a stupider thing. Its hard to separate these plankton and horseshoe crab intelligences out. Metapedia man is not in the same league. I still think Clayton Moore is the stupidest though...overall. Vying for joint second as apocalyptically stupid must remain hands down a Berg and Moore thing. Rizoli was a contender but hey...

Clayton for sure. Berg too. That Stundie was no mean achievement.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:10 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:Never! "Simply by holding their breath Jews could survive for up to twenty minutes in a gas chamber," Berg's unwilling submission is easily a stupider thing. Its hard to separate these plankton and horseshoe crab intelligences out. Metapedia man is not in the same league. I still think Clayton Moore is the stupidest though...overall. Vying for joint second as apocalyptically stupid must remain hands down a Berg and Moore thing. Rizoli was a contender but hey...

Sorry, I have to put Monstrous at the top. I only place Berg 3rd because the top two are just so incredibly dense that I wonder how they function in the real world.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:22 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:For real, I have them, top 5:
1. the Rizolis
2. Clayton Moore
3. David
4. Rollo the ganger/Chester (could he also be Pa Gromheizer?)
5. Saggy (JREF)

some others: TazKa none too bright, a guy named Steve Wiseman who was a hippie trippie Nazi, Gene Alley (JREF)

good list, abet with one rather monstrous omission.....

LOL Monstrous is run of the mill to me. Not a top 5 anything. But I won't contest his inclusion on anyone else's top 5 list :)

Re-visiting this, Berg really needs to be in the Top 5. Revised list:

1. the Rizolis
2. Clayton Moore
3. FP Berg
4. David
5. Saggy (JREF)

Monstrous still meh. Basically a boring non-entity.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:30 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
1. the Rizolis
2. Clayton Moore
3. David
5. Saggy (JREF)

some others: TazKa none too bright, a guy named Steve Wiseman who was a hippie trippie Nazi, Gene Alley (JREF)

LOL Monstrous is run of the mill to me. Not a top 5 anything. But I won't contest his inclusion on anyone else's top 5 list :)

1. the Rizolis
2. Clayton Moore
3. FP Berg
4. David
5. Saggy (JREF)

I don't know Clayton Moore so I don't have a reference.

I think Saggy used to post here.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:32 pm

Monstrous shot to the top with his goofy "German Gulag" statement.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:36 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
1. the Rizolis
2. Clayton Moore
3. David
5. Saggy (JREF)

1. the Rizolis
2. Clayton Moore
3. FP Berg
4. David
5. Saggy (JREF)

My wife wants to know if the Rizzolis met at " a special needs school".

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:03 am

Oh, Wiseman and Gene (successful man) Alley with his golfing metaphors...

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:07 am

Xcalibur wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
1. the Rizolis
2. Clayton Moore
3. David
5. Saggy (JREF)

1. the Rizolis
2. Clayton Moore
3. FP Berg
4. David
5. Saggy (JREF)

My wife wants to know if the Rizzolis met at " a special needs school".

:lol:

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:11 am

for me Joe Rizoli is still number one with the "Hogans Heroes" episode at JREF. Monstrous has bumped Jim out of the second spot in the list for me. Some of Hannover's recent RODOH posts has me considering placing him higher as well.

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:14 am

My top five:

1. Joe Rizoli

2. Monstrous

3. Jim Rizoli

4. Clayton Moore

5. K0nsl

I think K0nsl outranks Berg in terms of stupidity. One need only read his neandrathalic, ham-fisted retardation on the Avraham Tory diary to get the picture there.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:27 am

Somewhat taken aback no one has mentioned Hargis. His stupidity speaks for itself.: When they were handing out stupid, Hargis got in line three times. The first two times speak for themselves. The third time was so he could deny he'd been there at all.

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:28 am

Xcalibur wrote:Somewhat taken aback no one has mentioned Hargis. His stupidity speaks for itself.: When they were handing out stupid, Hargis got in line three times. The first two times speak for themselves. The third time was so he could deny he'd been there at all.

Hargis is at #7 for me, behind Berg but in front of RalphGordon

Return to “Holocaust Denial”