The dumbest denier of all time

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4517
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:25 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:Here is a post from another Stormfront person left on our forum. It's the second person this month. I assume he was inspired by the Rizolis to come here.

If you read the opening post, you can see a bit of mental confusion going on. However, I think he's predicting a war between blacks and whites and demanding we pick a team.


viewtopic.php?f=18&t=27307&p=535745#p535487

He made a similar insane post on Stormfront.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1173110/


m0nk3y
For some reason his handle makes me think that he is k0nsl's retarded younger brother.


Correction: K0nsl's inexplicably even more retarded and considerably less violent younger brother.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6410
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:26 am

Jeff_36 wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:Here is a post from another Stormfront person left on our forum. It's the second person this month. I assume he was inspired by the Rizolis to come here.

If you read the opening post, you can see a bit of mental confusion going on. However, I think he's predicting a war between blacks and whites and demanding we pick a team.


viewtopic.php?f=18&t=27307&p=535745#p535487

He made a similar insane post on Stormfront.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1173110/


WTF? At first he sounded like an acid casualty from the 60's talking about psychedelic currents in the far flung corners of consciousness or whatever, and then he went full KKK. It's like watching Jim Morrison rip off a mask to reveal that he is actually David Duke...... weird combination.


Oh, crap. That vision is going to cause nightmares..... :lol:

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4517
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:12 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:Here is a post from another Stormfront person left on our forum. It's the second person this month. I assume he was inspired by the Rizolis to come here.

If you read the opening post, you can see a bit of mental confusion going on. However, I think he's predicting a war between blacks and whites and demanding we pick a team.


viewtopic.php?f=18&t=27307&p=535745#p535487

He made a similar insane post on Stormfront.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1173110/


WTF? At first he sounded like an acid casualty from the 60's talking about psychedelic currents in the far flung corners of consciousness or whatever, and then he went full KKK. It's like watching Jim Morrison rip off a mask to reveal that he is actually David Duke...... weird combination.


Oh, crap. That vision is going to cause nightmares..... :lol:


"break on through to the other .... LYNCH MOB"

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26758
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:15 am

My hunch about the future of holocaust denial forums
Currently on our Skeptic Society forum, we have a moderately stable percentage of complete nutters, telling us about god, UFO, aliens, insane history claims and so on. Our Skeptic Society forum has a vast different range of topics and is not based around one issue. Therefore the Skeptic Society is robust and can churn over the complete nutters, without any problems. A new issue or topic will arise and the process rolls over again and again.

Secondly, I think we all agree that, if a person believes one form of "woo", they will probably believe in other forms of "woo".

Therefore, if the holocaust denial forums are dedicated to one issue, and that singular issue is fading, and if both forums attract the same number of poly-belief nutters, then frankly, the singular issue forum is going to be swamped first and die first.

The two new idiots who posted here and also posted on Stormfront White pride, were poly belief nutters and not particularly concerned with white pride.

I don't think this is very significant, but I think it is interesting to observe.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6410
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:26 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:My hunch about the future of holocaust denial forums
Currently on our Skeptic Society forum, we have a moderately stable percentage of complete nutters, telling us about god, UFO, aliens, insane history claims and so on. Our Skeptic Society forum has a vast different range of topics and is not based around one issue. Therefore the Skeptic Society is robust and can churn over the complete nutters, without any problems. A new issue or topic will arise and the process rolls over again and again.

Secondly, I think we all agree that, if a person believes one form of "woo", they will probably believe in other forms of "woo".

Therefore, if the holocaust denial forums are dedicated to one issue, and that singular issue is fading, and if both forums attract the same number of poly-belief nutters, then frankly, the singular issue forum is going to be swamped first and die first.

The two new idiots who posted here and also posted on Stormfront White pride, were poly belief nutters and not particularly concerned with white pride.

I don't think this is very significant, but I think it is interesting to observe.


Interesting observation. I know that Mary posts elsewhere.

I've noticed on other blogs and forums deniers are into 9-11 Conspiracy Theories, JFK Conspiracies, etc.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26758
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:31 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote: I know that Mary posts elsewhere.
Where is that? I'm interested to see how his behaviour changes according to each different forum.

The only person that I never found posting somewhere else, was David the holocaust denier.

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1726
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Denying-History » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:58 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I've noticed on other blogs and forums deniers are into 9-11 Conspiracy Theories, JFK Conspiracies, etc.


You believe in one conspiracy then your more likely to start believing other conspiracy theories. That's what I remember from health class and physiology in highschool.
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4517
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:07 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:My hunch about the future of holocaust denial forums
Currently on our Skeptic Society forum, we have a moderately stable percentage of complete nutters, telling us about god, UFO, aliens, insane history claims and so on. Our Skeptic Society forum has a vast different range of topics and is not based around one issue. Therefore the Skeptic Society is robust and can churn over the complete nutters, without any problems. A new issue or topic will arise and the process rolls over again and again.

Secondly, I think we all agree that, if a person believes one form of "woo", they will probably believe in other forms of "woo".

Therefore, if the holocaust denial forums are dedicated to one issue, and that singular issue is fading, and if both forums attract the same number of poly-belief nutters, then frankly, the singular issue forum is going to be swamped first and die first.

The two new idiots who posted here and also posted on Stormfront White pride, were poly belief nutters and not particularly concerned with white pride.

I don't think this is very significant, but I think it is interesting to observe.


Interesting observation. I know that Mary posts elsewhere.

I've noticed on other blogs and forums deniers are into 9-11 Conspiracy Theories, JFK Conspiracies, etc.


Don't forget garden variety racism. Scott Smith is a neo-confederate IIRC and Graf is a big fan of Kevin McDonald.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6410
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:08 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote: I know that Mary posts elsewhere.
Where is that? I'm interested to see how his behaviour changes according to each different forum.

The only person that I never found posting somewhere else, was David the holocaust denier.



Oh, sorry, I mean she posts elsewhere in this forum, not just in Holocaust Denial.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17319
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:06 pm

She was Dogzilla at JREF back when it was JREF - only knew her from the HD threads there.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17319
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:53 pm

Dumbest denier of all time:

David is dropping out of his contesting 1st place only on account of the wisdom of his decision recently to stop posting.

Mary Q Contrary however is edging up in the standings because of her recent dreadful performance in Jeffk's thread and subsequent diversionary posts of shite quality in other threads.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6410
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:00 pm

Where did David run off to? The guy used the post all of the time.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17319
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:07 pm

David periodically and regularly takes long breaks. I don't know why. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with debates in here. Last year he was gone for 6 months; his latest absence is only 2 months, I think. David does best when he keeps his mouth shut.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
NathanC
Regular Poster
Posts: 513
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:19 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby NathanC » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:35 pm

Not that I'm defending Maryzilla or anything, but I don't think it's fair to call him "stupid". He probably knows he's talking nonsense most of the time and just keeps repeating them to annoy people. That's malice and dishonesty, not stupidity.

That would be a tie between Monstrous and EtienneSC. They both wholeheartedly believe what they say, are completely ignorant of the topic, and lack the intellectual capacity to even realize how wrong they are. They say completely stupid {!#%@}, and yet imagine and present themselves as some type of "intellectual". Just look at EtienneSC admitting that he's fantasizing he's some kind of "defense lawyer". That's what stupidity looks like.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6410
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:38 pm

I've never understood the whole "defense lawyer" bit. Jim, EtienneSC, a denier named "Hermie," they've all claimed this.

User avatar
NathanC
Regular Poster
Posts: 513
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:19 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby NathanC » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:56 pm

It seems to be some kind of wish fulfillment thing. Note how the deniers have some bizarre fixation on the IMT and NMT, and act as if they were the only trials against their Nazi Heroes. I would guess that Holocaust denial gives them the opportunity to imagine that they're "lawyers" undoing the "wrongs" wrought by the Nuremberg trials against their heroes.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17319
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:57 pm

The defense attorney "posture" is really dumb. It ties to their obsession with postwar trials. But in a larger sense it puts them in the position of a) negating or ignoring anything against their "client," b) cherrypicking what will help their "client," and c) trying any trick to get their "client" off. Understanding history is not like conducting a trial (these folks over and over fail to grasp that a trial is an event, focused on individual culpability, and, in the US at least, an adversarial proceeding not aimed at "truth" - a trial specifically allows for a defendant to "get off" due to the quality of representation, despite the facts, e.g., OJ). Understanding history means becoming familiar with all the evidence, in good faith, and using it to work out a narrative that best fits all the evidence. To understand history is to develop the best explanation for the evidence. To be a defense attorney is almost the opposite: it means finding anything you can to create doubt about the full range of the evidence. By saying that they are acting as defense attorney, deniers show that they don't have a clue how to understand history, they imply that their "client" is guilty, and they embrace "negationism," the method by which they hope to create doubt. And, finally, they mistake doubt for a narrative, the kind of thinking that leads to deniers like Monstrous to confuse "could" with "did" or like TLB to conflate "anomalies" with "narratives."

I beg to differ on Mary. She's not clever - but thinks she is; she writes stupid things - but thinks she's making sharp points; she doesn't have the knowledge to understand what she wants to refute - but thinks hoary old chestnuts from Butz or whoever will do the trick. Also, I think as she goes on, her intellectual laziness and contrarian reflexes more and more expose her lack of knowledge and insight.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4517
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:27 pm

NathanC wrote:That would be a tie between Monstrous and EtienneSC.


The Rizlois are dumber, IMO. ESC is a pompous overstuffed twit but he's not even in the same galaxy of idiocy as the Rizolis.

My list is

1. Joe Rizoli

2. Jim Rizoli

3. Monstrous

4. Clayton Moore

5. K0nsol

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17319
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:45 pm

For real, I have them, top 5:
1. the Rizolis
2. Clayton Moore
3. David
4. Rollo the ganger/Chester (could he also be Pa Gromheizer?)
5. Saggy (JREF)

some others: TazKa none too bright, a guy named Steve Wiseman who was a hippie trippie Nazi, Gene Alley (JREF)
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4517
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:32 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:For real, I have them, top 5:
1. the Rizolis
2. Clayton Moore
3. David
4. Rollo the ganger/Chester (could he also be Pa Gromheizer?)
5. Saggy (JREF)

some others: TazKa none too bright, a guy named Steve Wiseman who was a hippie trippie Nazi, Gene Alley (JREF)


good list, abet with one rather monstrous omission.....

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17319
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:40 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:For real, I have them, top 5:
1. the Rizolis
2. Clayton Moore
3. David
4. Rollo the ganger/Chester (could he also be Pa Gromheizer?)
5. Saggy (JREF)

some others: TazKa none too bright, a guy named Steve Wiseman who was a hippie trippie Nazi, Gene Alley (JREF)


good list, abet with one rather monstrous omission.....

LOL Monstrous is run of the mill to me. Not a top 5 anything. But I won't contest his inclusion on anyone else's top 5 list :)
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4517
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:41 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:For real, I have them, top 5:
1. the Rizolis
2. Clayton Moore
3. David
4. Rollo the ganger/Chester (could he also be Pa Gromheizer?)
5. Saggy (JREF)

some others: TazKa none too bright, a guy named Steve Wiseman who was a hippie trippie Nazi, Gene Alley (JREF)


good list, abet with one rather monstrous omission.....

LOL Monstrous is run of the mill to me. Not a top 5 anything. But I won't contest his inclusion on anyone else's top 5 list :)


I have never had any real exposure to RtG to be fair, so I trust your judgment. Saggy.... lol didn't know who Globocnik was.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6410
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:48 pm

1) The Rizolis-they really take the top spot, they know nothing about the history they are trying to debunk. This is by a long shot, I can't think of any real contenders.
2) Diane-ditto, just a little lower because she is essentially a sock puppet for the Rizolis.
3) Antipodes-a blast from the past, his very early posts on this forum made my jaw drop. He is um, no longer welcome here.
4. 666ismoney-major WTF moments reading her creepy posts, her website is a jumble of lunacy that would make any full-blown nut job proud.
5) Monstrous-I'm sorry, anyone who resorts to Metapedia to make points simply has no idea what he is talking about.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17319
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:57 pm

Once, after I'd linked to the Black Book of Russian Jewry, Saggy quoted from the Black Book of Polish Jewry to give an example of its unreliability! LOL
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19748
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:59 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:For real, I have them, top 5:
1. the Rizolis
2. Clayton Moore
3. David
4. Rollo the ganger/Chester (could he also be Pa Gromheizer?)
5. Saggy (JREF)

some others: TazKa none too bright, a guy named Steve Wiseman who was a hippie trippie Nazi, Gene Alley (JREF)

But what about Bob? :-P
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17319
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:05 pm

666ismoney would be on my list of loopiest deniers - as would Matt Giwer, ralphgordon and davecatlicense. Reading their posts was like taking an acid trip.

In early voting the Rizolis are doing quite well . . .

@scrmbldggs: Bob and SnakeTongue would both do well but not crack the top 5. We have neugerig, Werd, blake121661266212221, Generic, Theo v H, k0nsl, I lol'd, kageki, shyster/Gast, Yuna to fit in. And Carolyn Yeager is not exactly bright.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19748
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:09 pm

What a turnabout... agin, I mean.
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17319
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:13 pm

yeah, that too LOL
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6410
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:14 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:666ismoney would be on my list of loopiest deniers - as would Matt Giwer, ralphgordon and davecatlicense. Reading their posts was like taking an acid trip.

In early voting the Rizolis are doing quite well . . .

@scrmbldggs: Bob and SnakeTongue would both do well but not crack the top 5. We have neugerig, Werd, blake121661266212221, Generic, Theo v H, k0nsl, I lol'd, kageki, shyster/Gast, Yuna to fit in. And Carolyn Yeager is not exactly bright.


You are right. I completely forgot about Carolyn Yeager.

Here is my updated list:

1) The Rizolis-they really take the top spot, they know nothing about the history they are trying to debunk. This is by a long shot, I can't think of any real contenders.
2) Diane-ditto, just a little lower because she is essentially a sock puppet for the Rizolis.
3) Antipodes-a blast from the past, his very early posts on this forum made my jaw drop. He is um, no longer welcome here.
4. Carolyn Yeager-an SS groupie wannabe. She really doesn't like me. :lol:
5) Monstrous-I'm sorry, anyone who resorts to Metapedia to make points simply has no idea what he is talking about.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17319
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:16 pm

for the record, and to make more room on my list, DianeKing is included in "the Rizolis" for me LOL
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6410
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:19 pm

Yes, I thought about that but Diane does post on her own.

She hasn't posted anything anywhere that I watch for awhile.

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4517
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:51 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:666ismoney would be on my list of loopiest deniers - as would Matt Giwer, ralphgordon and davecatlicense. Reading their posts was like taking an acid trip.


I got that with Joe Rizoli to an extent, just jumbled nonsense. Jim, not so much.


Bob and SnakeTongue would both do well but not crack the top 5. We have neugerig, Werd, blake121661266212221, Generic, Theo v H, k0nsl, I lol'd, kageki, shyster/Gast, Yuna to fit in. And Carolyn Yeager is not exactly bright.


Don't forget Charles Traynor! and Admiral Ratcunt of RODOH is pretty damn daft.

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4517
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:54 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Yes, I thought about that but Diane does post on her own.

She hasn't posted anything anywhere that I watch for awhile.


I didn't include her on the list for two reasons

1) small sample size

2) she almost never discussed the actual Holocaust, focused mainly on Suvorovisim, parroting the Goebbles version of the invasion of Poland, and whining about "the tribe".

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17319
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:04 am

Jeff_36 wrote:Don't forget Charles Traynor! . . .

Duh, clearly I did. Thanks for catching that!
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17319
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:07 am

Jeff_36 wrote:I got that with Joe Rizoli to an extent, just jumbled nonsense. Jim, not so much.

Not the same, mumbling nonsense is unlike creating a bizarre alternative reality and riffing on it in increasingly hatstand ravings. ralphgordon's writing style itself, leaving aside his Hegelian-anarcho-communist philosophical musing, is a thing of beauty.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19748
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:47 am

:oldman: Wasn't it a Rizoli who said, "Even if it somethimes resullted in the early relaese of a brisoneR (nudge nudge winkc winkc), the german inwentions of the potato - and especiully the peals and rotten parts - saved many jewish lifes!!!"
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6410
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:56 am

Jeff_36 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Yes, I thought about that but Diane does post on her own.

She hasn't posted anything anywhere that I watch for awhile.


I didn't include her on the list for two reasons

1) small sample size

2) she almost never discussed the actual Holocaust, focused mainly on Suvorovisim, parroting the Goebbles version of the invasion of Poland, and whining about "the tribe".



I have a much larger sample size than you, I've dealt with her as long as I've dealt with Jim.
That's a little over a year any human terms, seven years in denier terms.

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1726
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Denying-History » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:49 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Yes, I thought about that but Diane does post on her own.

She hasn't posted anything anywhere that I watch for awhile.


I didn't include her on the list for two reasons

1) small sample size

2) she almost never discussed the actual Holocaust, focused mainly on Suvorovisim, parroting the Goebbles version of the invasion of Poland, and whining about "the tribe".



I have a much larger sample size than you, I've dealt with her as long as I've dealt with Jim.
That's a little over a year any human terms, seven years in denier terms.


Danie is a bore. She just copies TGSNT, which is about as truthful as Sari Galin: the true story. I just would find it funny to watch Dennis denounce the Rizolis from his followers. Dennis is to much of an idiot though to waste ones time with.
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17319
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:25 pm

** ralphgordon sampler alert **

To share with forum readers the brilliant psychedelic explorations of ralphgordon, which I feel I have to do after touting him as an architect of a bizarre and extreme alternative reality, here is what ralphgorodon once commented on the views expressed by Hitler in Mein Kampf about Bolshevism :
Unfortunately I am pressed for time at the moment; but I will come back to it when I came. In the above, I would disregard the "Jewish" epithet, for the time being, and ask just why Hitler made such an extreme claim as regards Marxist Communism, as he does not actually explain why it should be the case, apart from the generality above. I would hope that some people interested in the "Holocaust" would indeed be neo-Nazis, which is a legitimate political perspective (which is no more allegedly bloodier than say "Stalinism"), and would be able to explain what exactly meant by Hitler's above claim. I would be inclined to think that he has misinterpreted Marxism, which is simply a complex theory of political economy, and which is based on a complex analysis of bourgeois capitalism which comes to the conclusion that capitalism, like any other social system, is so characterised by particular dialectical contradictions, that it must indeed lead to the establishment, based on the subjective experience of individuals in terms of political struggle, to a post-capitalist society, which, in my opinion, could be either anti- capitalist fascism, or Stalinism (i.e. realistic Communism), or quite possible, an amalgam called National Communism, perhaps; and it is indeed the case that Marxist Communism is not meant to be a universal panacea of a Heaven on earth, as Hitler seems to think, as surely a communist government would just as readily adopt fascistic policies if need be, and such a post-capitalist society is also subject to dialectical contradiction. Moreover, if you define fascism to be socially supremacist in terms of race, sex, and class, as Hitler himself believed it was necessary to have different races (apart from the Jews) and the working class on his side politically (thus necessarily being anti-bourgeois relatively), so it is difficult for him to justify his extreme statement quoted above from Mein Kampf, that there has to be strict anti-humanism and the application of natural selection to order to avoid complete social degeneration.

And his rumination on today’s cinema and why the mass murder of 5+ million Jews should be considered "inconsequential":
A recent movie called Melancholia, written and directed by Lars von Trier, could I think be called something which is inspired by the spirit of Mein Kampf, especially since the musical score is from Richard Wagner. Lars von Trier has indeed been involved recently in controversy as it is thought that he perhaps is a Nazi ( http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2011/may/18/lars-von- trier-cannes-2011-nazi-comments ), and it is my opinion that he is at least conscious of the scientific fatalism of Hitler in Mein Kampf, and would be conscious that if the world is going to end anyway, any notion of a supposed Nazi "Holocaust" is inconsequential. The film is about the end of the world, since, supposedly, there is a huge planet that has emerged from behind the sun, that astronomers think will probably miss colliding with the earth by a margin of error -- but it doesn't! There is indeed scientific controversy about whether such an apocalyptic scenario is possible, as at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_collision, with, of course, the scientific establishment rubbishing the notion -- what else could they do? It is indeed the case that life on earth will end eventually, both socially (http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2002/jul/07/research.waste -- which is why the Communism of such as TCM is just utopian!) and physically (http://benslaw.blogspot.com/2006/06/when-and- how-will-earth-be-destroyed.html -- you see, Hitler was right, but that does not mean that we have to like it!) If I can bring religion into this, the panentheistic Hegelian god (which dialectically both exists and doesn't exist metaphysically) is a god of fate and destiny, unlike a theistic God of Love ( so that, for instance, it is pointless for Jews to complain to God about a supposed "Holocaust", because the transcendental theistic God doesn't exist, by definition, as only concrete entities exist), so that every thing has a beginning and an end, and that apocalypse is inevitable, at least in Hegelian metaphysical terms -- and Marx really believed in Hegel, as seems evident from texts, such as http://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1845/german- ideology/, but he couldn't be seen to be in any way religious in a political sense; but if Marx's philosophical texts are examined I think it is only reasonable that he accepted Hegel's philosophical metaphysics -- as we are all metaphysicans in the end (of course, Leninist crypto-Stalinists like TCM want to kill all us petty-bougeois metaphysicians!).

And ralph’s thoughts on Jews and “African Negroes”:
If one is Jewish, for instance, who only constitute a small minority of the world's population, then why should they continually defer to the interests of much larger racial populations, such as, for instance, the African Negroes, who continually demonstrate an inability to establish stable societies, and who continually expect to be financially underwritten by resources being forfeited by successful racial groupings, such as the Jews, which is ultimately to the detriment of the latter in terms of Zionist aspirations. It is little wonder, for instance, that historically, Jews have had little time for Negroes . . .

And on Zionism and soft cover books:
I just don't believe you . . . since you have indicated in the past that you are Jewish, so that you would have to publicly repudiate the Zionist project in Palestine, at the expense of the Arab Palestinians, to prove that you are not a Zionist Jew. Possibly it is the case that you are just too ignorant to understand what is meant by Zionism essentially -- personally, I don't think that you could be taken seriously about anything. Also, I would indeed be happy to buy Angrick & Klein, if it has been published in paperback, which you said you would tell me when that happened. I can't afford to keep buying hard-cover books," when there are plenty of other paperback books on the "Holocaust" that I could be studying.

And, finally, on one of his credos, agnosticism:
. . . to be an agnostic is to believe it is inherently impossible to believe something, which is surely the case with the "Holocaust”, although it could possibly be the case the the "exterminationist" perspective in relation to the "Holocaust" is correct, although the denier perspective on these matters would tend to rule out such a belief. There is just not the historical documention to prove the Holocaust, and any avowed eyewitnesses are too readily shown to probably be liars, and, of course, there is not the requisite forensic evidence. I only post here in the interests of truth, in the face of such blatant propagandisers as yourself.

Hogan's Heroes was good, but, honestly, we don't get anything these days close to this level of madness. We get shrunken heads, forgeries (btw ralphie manned up and acknowledged the EG reports as genuine and then sat down to put his agnostic anarcho-Communist spin on the texts, that's real revisionism in my book!). Shame on our current crop of dullard revs.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
NathanC
Regular Poster
Posts: 513
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:19 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby NathanC » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:59 pm

I remember him from when I used to lurk in RODOH. What the {!#%@} did I just read? Roberto, Hans, you and Dr. Terry make long posts, but at least there's substance, thought and value to what you say. Ralph on the other hand embodies the concept of "word salad". He's all over the place.


Return to “Holocaust Denial”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bobbo_the_Pragmatist, Upton_O_Goode and 1 guest