The dumbest denier of all time

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17448
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:54 pm

Was there a new thread in this subforum on Kitty Hart - that appeared and then disappeared just like that? Wtf?
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster
Posts: 414
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:06 pm
Contact:

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:03 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Was there a new thread in this subforum on Kitty Hart - that appeared and then disappeared just like that? Wtf?


Yes, by Ian. I saw it in the main board, I read something else for a while, I clicked it, gone. Probably he had second thoughts. This is good, perhaps, trying some self-criticism maybe (or it was too stupid even for Ian, the other option).

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6441
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:09 pm

Aaaaaawwwwww, Ian should have left it. That was rude.

LOL

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6441
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:11 pm

We've had a lot of guests today. I know some of it might be my doing but I wonder if the RODOH crowd is conducting fly-byes to see what we're up to.

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4527
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:50 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:We've had a lot of guests today. I know some of it might be my doing but I wonder if the RODOH crowd is conducting fly-byes to see what we're up to.


Ian seems to be their primary pointman here. They by and large buy into his version of events. I am no longer convinced that he is Traynor - Ian comes off as younger - maybe around the same age as DH and myself and he took a while before he started sounding like ol' Chuckie. IMO he simply looks up to CT and emulates him. I myself have copied Matthew Ellard's habit of italicizing certain points of emphasis from time to time. It's typical forum behavior.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17448
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:30 am

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Was there a new thread in this subforum on Kitty Hart - that appeared and then disappeared just like that? Wtf?


Yes, by Ian. I saw it in the main board, I read something else for a while, I clicked it, gone. Probably he had second thoughts. This is good, perhaps, trying some self-criticism maybe (or it was too stupid even for Ian, the other option).

I read it. It purported to be a re-post of something from Charles Traynor. Shocking, I know. Not having much knowledge of the all-important Kitty Hart problem. I recall that CT alleged that Kitty Hart was never in Auschwitz or Kanada and that her book was ghost-written by someone who'd done all the research, supposedly explaining why Hart is confused on certain issues. Having exhausted the small Hartian knowledge I do have in "conversation" with Ian/CT over a year ago, I had no further comment. But I was surprised to see the thread gone from the thread list when I closed it and quickly regretted having dropped the acid recommended by Jeffk.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Balmoral95
Regular Poster
Posts: 957
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Balmoral95 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:59 am

Fish, ( Oh excuse me, not Ian), what a tool. 15 years he's banging on about this. Sadly, in all that time he's never figured out NOBODY GIVES A {!#%@} YOU STUPID WANKER. Now go down the pub and have another suds.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17448
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:56 am

ISF discussion stalled; Saggy hasn't posted in days. ISF has whittled down to Saggy's anti-Semitic memes, recycling, and evasions and then an occasional, tepid post by Captain Howdy (?? I think that's his name). So it's not just here that HDers are no longer showing up. Denial itself is whittling down or shifting to meme-wars and YouTube comments. And of course the handful posting in the two HD forums, Codoh and Rodoh.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6441
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:09 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:ISF discussion stalled; Saggy hasn't posted in days. ISF has whittled down to Saggy's anti-Semitic memes, recycling, and evasions and then an occasional, tepid post by Captain Howdy (?? I think that's his name). So it's not just here that HDers are no longer showing up. Denial itself is whittling down or shifting to meme-wars and YouTube comments. And of course the handful posting in the two HD forums, Codoh and Rodoh.



It's a pity, really. I wish I joined here about five years ago, there was quite a selection of deniers that used to post here.

I'll also add Twitter to the mix, the new ones are only capable of expressing themselves in 140 characters or less.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17448
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:22 pm

Oh no. Jesus K Rist, look what's happened at Rodoh!
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6441
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:51 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Oh no. Jesus K Rist, look what's happened at Rodoh!



What, Greg Gerdes' hostile takeover?

User avatar
Balsamo
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1581
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:29 pm

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Balsamo » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:30 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Oh no. Jesus K Rist, look what's happened at Rodoh!



What, Greg Gerdes' hostile takeover?


More like "Spaceballs 2" : the attack of the Clones (or Clowns)

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17448
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:41 am

This Jeffk guy is posting there again :)
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Balsamo
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1581
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:29 pm

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Balsamo » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:44 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:This Jeffk guy is posting there again :)


Cannot believe this thread is still active... :roll:

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6441
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:41 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:This Jeffk guy is posting there again :)



I'm sorry. I got bored.

I even went and busted Jim Rizoli's chops on FG's blog today. This is what happens when people like David leave us.....

:lol:

I guess I'll have to go to my "Denier's Anonymous" meeting on Monday. If it makes you feel better I called my sponser....

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17448
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:36 am

LOL I had figured it was the LSD kicking in :)
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6441
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:42 am

What's sad is I haven't had any Benadryl today!!!

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17448
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:01 am

"Benadryl" LOL
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17448
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:37 pm

This may be a little off topic but I can't figure out where it goes - and it does address the motivations and impact of HD. Today I came across this note on "revisionism" in Roger Griffin's The Nature of Fascism (the chapter in which I read the note is interesting if, of course, out of date):
Revisionism is arguably the most insidious form taken by crypto-fascism* as a publicistic phenomenon, for it not only plays a crucial role in the ecumenicalization of post-war fascism but provides common ground and channels of communication between nostalgic, mimetic (especially neo-Nazi**) and neo-fascists*** of many persuasions. In view of the body blow dealt to the credibility and "image" of fascism in general by the crimes against humanity perpetrated in the name of the Nazi New Order, the conscious minimization, relativization or juggling away of those crimes plays a crucial role in the rehabilitation of palingenetic ultra-nationalism in general. Taking advantage of the more poorly educated strata of post-1945 generations concerning the realities of the Second World War, "vulgar" revisionism boils down to a point - blank detail that six million Jews died as victims of the Nazis' genocidal anti-Semitic campaign, dismissing the idea as a hysterical myth put about by the Jews themselves or their backers. . . .

Sophisticated revisionism is produced by a cottage industry of self-appointed international experts. . . . By using sophistry and bad faith to exploit genuine problems involved in social science methodology as well as empirical gaps in the historical record, these "para-historians" . . . imply the benign or misunderstood nature of the Nazi project for a new European order, and the "hysteria" of references to organized genocide and death camps. . . .

(pp 168-169) Reading this still-apt description of "historical revisionism," I thought especially of the so-called ex-deniers we've seen emerge from the dismal sewer of HD recently. First and foremost, I thought of Hunt's "End of the Line" "essay" in which he wrote, almost echoing Griffin, about "The really good factual work I did, debunking of Steven Spielberg’s Oscar Winning liewitness Irene Zisblatt, or the use of the British bombed Nordhausen camp as Holocaust propaganda . . ." - and how he will continue working "to change the disastrous course 24/7 Holocaust guilt propaganda has had on Germany, Western Civilization, Palestine, and the world" and where he wrote, giving away the ghost, that "In many ways I feel the 'denial' issue held me back from tackling other issues essential to the survival of Western Civilization. Especially Nationalism, race realism, and opposing the very real Jewish-led white genocide campaign." I also thought of the para-history evident in the Buchenwald photo obsession in this subforum along with lists of KL confessions obtained through torture and the like. This sort of cherrypicking and these obsessions strike me as extensions of the rehabilitation and bridging efforts, dressed up and presented as historical inquiry, which Griffin describes.

* Griffin defines crypto-fascist as "latent ultra-nationalism contained within a number of pressure groups and political parties which, though they officially claim to be committed to liberal democracy and may explicitly dissociate themselves from inter-war fascist regimes, especially the Third Reich . . . through their publicistic activities and affiliations, act as bridges between the far right and the ultra-right." (pp 166-167)
** For Griffin, the term neo-Nazi refers to "formations which take up the basic world-view and struggle of the inter-war fascist movements." (p 163)
*** Griffin distinguishes neo-fascist groups from neo-Nazi groups in that the former "have either introduced original themes or cultural idioms into major inter-war permutations, or reject them altogether in the name of entirely new rationales." (p 166) He situates "revisionism" within neo-fascism.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19810
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:50 pm

Palingenetic - that's that klan up in Alaska, right.
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Balsamo
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1581
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:29 pm

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Balsamo » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:29 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:This may be a little off topic but I can't figure out where it goes - and it does address the motivations and impact of HD. Today I came across this note on "revisionism" in Roger Griffin's The Nature of Fascism (the chapter in which I read the note is interesting if, of course, out of date):
Revisionism is arguably the most insidious form taken by crypto-fascism* as a publicistic phenomenon, for it not only plays a crucial role in the ecumenicalization of post-war fascism but provides common ground and channels of communication between nostalgic, mimetic (especially neo-Nazi**) and neo-fascists*** of many persuasions. In view of the body blow dealt to the credibility and "image" of fascism in general by the crimes against humanity perpetrated in the name of the Nazi New Order, the conscious minimization, relativization or juggling away of those crimes plays a crucial role in the rehabilitation of palingenetic ultra-nationalism in general. Taking advantage of the more poorly educated strata of post-1945 generations concerning the realities of the Second World War, "vulgar" revisionism boils down to a point - blank detail that six million Jews died as victims of the Nazis' genocidal anti-Semitic campaign, dismissing the idea as a hysterical myth put about by the Jews themselves or their backers. . . .

Sophisticated revisionism is produced by a cottage industry of self-appointed international experts. . . . By using sophistry and bad faith to exploit genuine problems involved in social science methodology as well as empirical gaps in the historical record, these "para-historians" . . . imply the benign or misunderstood nature of the Nazi project for a new European order, and the "hysteria" of references to organized genocide and death camps. . . .

(pp 168-169) Reading this still-apt description of "historical revisionism," I thought especially of the so-called ex-deniers we've seen emerge from the dismal sewer of HD recently. First and foremost, I thought of Hunt's "End of the Line" "essay" in which he wrote, almost echoing Griffin, about "The really good factual work I did, debunking of Steven Spielberg’s Oscar Winning liewitness Irene Zisblatt, or the use of the British bombed Nordhausen camp as Holocaust propaganda . . ." - and how he will continue working "to change the disastrous course 24/7 Holocaust guilt propaganda has had on Germany, Western Civilization, Palestine, and the world" and where he wrote, giving away the ghost, that "In many ways I feel the 'denial' issue held me back from tackling other issues essential to the survival of Western Civilization. Especially Nationalism, race realism, and opposing the very real Jewish-led white genocide campaign." I also thought of the para-history evident in the Buchenwald photo obsession in this subforum along with lists of KL confessions obtained through torture and the like. This sort of cherrypicking and these obsessions strike me as extensions of the rehabilitation and bridging efforts, dressed up and presented as historical inquiry, which Griffin describes.

* Griffin defines crypto-fascist as "latent ultra-nationalism contained within a number of pressure groups and political parties which, though they officially claim to be committed to liberal democracy and may explicitly dissociate themselves from inter-war fascist regimes, especially the Third Reich . . . through their publicistic activities and affiliations, act as bridges between the far right and the ultra-right." (pp 166-167)
** For Griffin, the term neo-Nazi refers to "formations which take up the basic world-view and struggle of the inter-war fascist movements." (p 163)
*** Griffin distinguishes neo-fascist groups from neo-Nazi groups in that the former "have either introduced original themes or cultural idioms into major inter-war permutations, or reject them altogether in the name of entirely new rationales." (p 166) He situates "revisionism" within neo-fascism.



Good post and good subject.
Might have deserved a new thread, because there are many issues at play here.

Obviously not belonging to the " dumbest denier" thread...which today is almost a generic denomination for the deniers left.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17448
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:51 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Palingenetic - that's that klan up in Alaska, right.

I've mulled on this all day trying to come up with a suitable reply. I failed. Let the brilliance of your post simply speak for itself. It is beyond excellent.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster
Posts: 414
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:06 pm
Contact:

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:25 am

Illinois nazi shrew b*tch Carolyn Yeager is again very upset because deniers don't care about raising the flag with her and whines again about alleged defaming of her beloved National-Socialism a lot:

If Greg Johnson and Kevin MacDonald were honest, they would not be saying that 'Holocaust' revisionism is too complex or too boring and that only a tiny minority of people can understand it – they would be saying that only a tiny minority are courageous enough to put their name on books and articles about it . But many, many more (millions by my estimation) grasp their arguments very well and are convinced by them. They don't need to prove to themselves every detail about Zyklon B, how many bodies a crematory furnace holds and how much time it takes to burn a body down to ash, or where each and every Jew went during the war, etc. etc. to understand the whole incredible tale is not in the realm of reality.
Can you say 'war propaganda?'
Rather than being a never ending tunnel with many twists and turns, never truly arriving at a final destination, Holocaust revisionism is full of revelations that liberate one from brainwashing and media indoctrination. It's about showing how none of the extermination claims are actually proven … or provable!
I look forward to the day we all join hands around a campfire (virtual or real) in honor of the final victory over the Holocaust lie. What a victory that will be.
https://archive.is/vqj5v#selection-881.0-905.162
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

User avatar
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster
Posts: 414
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:06 pm
Contact:

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:49 am

Btw, what are the updates about Andrew Anglin (proud friend and guest of the Golden Dawn, by the way) and his junk site?
I left the case at the point he found a Russian-based server, then a site like DailyStormer dot lol appeared for a day or so, with the help of a 19 years old geek, then vanished again. Now?
Does anybody know (thanks in advance)?
[EDIT: I heard Anglin in Yeager's video that DS was at DailyStormer dot al, but again it's down]

https://web.archive.org/web/20170830175 ... tormer.al/

You know, this guy came to pay his respects to our Greeks scumbags of Golden Dawn.
Every summer, they gather in Thermopyles, where Leonidas (from the '300' movie, you know) gave the battle against the Persians and they are rallying in some weird way, with torches and secret pagan messages to 'kill the enemy' etc, totally clowns.
People don't know that the first to make such events in the spot were the nazis in June 1941, just two months after the entered Greece.
GD revives the nazi event.
Some pictures here, in a Greek article:
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/2014 ... wehrmacht/

A quick note:
- One of the four site offers is 'American Free Press', found by Willis Carto of 'Liberty Lobby', as ex 'Spotlight', all defined as Hate groups by SPLC and ADL
The owner and outreach director of 'American Free Press' is today the Greek Pete Papaherakles, a holocaust denier and unofficial representative of Golden Dawn in the US (he had made also a NewsRoom in English for American audiences for Golden Dawn).
Born in Greece and an American citizen since 1986, Papaherakles is not only a classic Holocaust denier albeit using 'arguments' that have all refuted and considered outdated by other, more 'sophisticated' deniers years ago, example here, an interview with famous idiots Rizoli twin brothers, but also the voice of the Golden Dawn in Daily Stormer of Andrew Anglin (a hardcore nazi and supporter of Trump and a honorary guest of Golden Dawn at Thermopylae kitsch fiesta in 2013).
Papaherakles, which apart from giving Daily Stormer his articles and performing interviews from GD members, his main subject always was the 'Jewish conspiracy'. All those strange theories that 'the Zionists of America and the whole world are hunting GD', if you go back in time, you will see that they have as their source Papaherakles

https://protocolswithoutzion.wordpress. ... rousel-236
https://protocolswithoutzion.wordpress. ... denial-01/

«I actually went to Greece last year and met with the chairman and the spokesman of Golden Dawn (it was an unofficial National Alliance trip). They have a real organization. They have a minister of ideology, George, and he has been described in the press as the Dr. Josef Goebbels of the XA! Although publicly they shy away from it, the core of the party is hard core National Socialist. I wrote a trip report that was published at Majority Rights in three parts».

https://archive.today/GcGEO#selection-845.48-845.511

«[The Greek Synagogue] will make a good public restroom after GD takes control of parliament»

https://archive.is/A3YzY#selection-105.0-109.86

And here's a screenshot of a high quality stealth trolling, during the discussion in Daily Stormer if Golden Dawners are true whites or subsaharian

Image

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17448
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:12 am

last I heard: Daily Stormer has officially retreated to the dark web | TechCrunch (also this; Grauniad on the situation facing these guys here)
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster
Posts: 414
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:06 pm
Contact:

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:09 am

Also:

- Daily Stormer Whack-A-Mole Begins Again: Neo-Nazi Site Resurfaces Then Moves Back to GoDaddy [Now in Albania]
http://gizmodo.com/daily-stormer-whack- ... 1798396343

A sample:
https://web.archive.org/web/20170830175 ... tormer.al/

As of August 27, The Daily Stormer is available on the clearnet under an Albanian .al ccTLD, dailystormer.al. Searches appeared to show the website being hosted by Google, but a spokesperson from the company claimed that it was a Chinese server using a fake name.[86] After its rejection by CloudFlare, The Daily Stormer now receives DDOS protection from a content distribution network set up in March 2017, BitMitigate. The company's founder, Nick Lim, said that he found The Daily Stormer to be "stupid" but believed in freedom of expression.[87]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily ... ight_rally

.al is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Albania. It is administered by the Electronic and Postal Communications Authority of Albania (AKEP). As of May 1, 2013, anyone can register an .al domain. This includes Neo-Nazis as far-right news site The Daily Stormer is currently hosted on "dailystormer.al" as of August 27, 2017. It moved to the TLD after being blocked from several other TLDs earlier in the month due to widespread concerns over racist content.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.al

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17448
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:39 pm

Thanks for all this, Kleon.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6441
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:28 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:Also:

- Daily Stormer Whack-A-Mole Begins Again: Neo-Nazi Site Resurfaces Then Moves Back to GoDaddy [Now in Albania]
http://gizmodo.com/daily-stormer-whack- ... 1798396343

A sample:
https://web.archive.org/web/20170830175 ... tormer.al/

As of August 27, The Daily Stormer is available on the clearnet under an Albanian .al ccTLD, dailystormer.al. Searches appeared to show the website being hosted by Google, but a spokesperson from the company claimed that it was a Chinese server using a fake name.[86] After its rejection by CloudFlare, The Daily Stormer now receives DDOS protection from a content distribution network set up in March 2017, BitMitigate. The company's founder, Nick Lim, said that he found The Daily Stormer to be "stupid" but believed in freedom of expression.[87]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily ... ight_rally

.al is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Albania. It is administered by the Electronic and Postal Communications Authority of Albania (AKEP). As of May 1, 2013, anyone can register an .al domain. This includes Neo-Nazis as far-right news site The Daily Stormer is currently hosted on "dailystormer.al" as of August 27, 2017. It moved to the TLD after being blocked from several other TLDs earlier in the month due to widespread concerns over racist content.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.al



I posted this in the Trump thread but I'll post it here as well:

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11316

To be honest I think places like CODOH are pretty safe.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17448
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:39 pm

Saggy inexplicably decided to post like a madman at ISF today . . .
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6441
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:35 pm

I get a kick out of Saggy. He's just a walking, talking, denier meme machine.

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4527
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:30 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:What's sad is I haven't had any Benadryl today!!!


THAT stuff will put you out like a light

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17448
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:08 am

@Jeffk, nice post on cremation, I was gathering materials but you did a better job than I would have - if I see anything to add, I'll do so
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6441
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:06 pm

Thanks, I think Saggy will just ignore it.

I'll make sure to remind him.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6441
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:01 pm

Hey, Saggy answered!!!!! It was his usual moronic twaddle but he answered!!!!

User avatar
NathanC
Regular Poster
Posts: 513
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:19 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby NathanC » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:39 pm

So, on twitter, there was this one idiot who thought the Krema chimneys were to help vent Zyklon B. After being told what it was really for (krema) the idiot failed to understand the fact that a building explicitly called krema would also be a Crematorium in addition to a gas chamber.

And more recently, some other idiot thought Rudolf Hoess and Rudolph Hess were the same person, and explicitly described Hoess as escaping to England.

Pick your poison.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6441
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:44 pm

NathanC wrote:So, on twitter, there was this one idiot who thought the Krema chimneys were to help vent Zyklon B. After being told what it was really for (krema) the idiot failed to understand the fact that a building explicitly called krema would also be a Crematorium in addition to a gas chamber.

And more recently, some other idiot thought Rudolf Hoess and Rudolph Hess were the same person, and explicitly described Hoess as escaping to England.

Pick your poison.


I've jumped off the Twitter train for now. I got bored, I'll get back in when I have time.

User avatar
NathanC
Regular Poster
Posts: 513
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:19 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby NathanC » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:47 pm

I admit that it does get pretty boring sometimes, but it's been quite the learning experience. Since there's a 140 character limit, I'm getting the hang of summarizing my points to the bare essentials, instead of making long winding paragraphs.

Though I still prefer doing the latter, especially when dealing with Saggy or ESC.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6441
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:03 pm

OK, based upon recent experiences I realized that I need to update this list:


1) The Rizolis-I combine Jim and Joe, they are simply mouthpieces of each other. Jim is the more public one, Joe has the fouler mouth. Their only arguments consist of copying and pasting enormous tracts from whatever Holocaust Handbook they happen to have at hand.

I decided to elevate the Rizolis again. Though I don't keep up with them they still remain the kings.

No change.

2) Fritz Berg-A firm champion of the "The Germans were superior to everyone else, therefore they would have used a better method (my method, the one I really want to use)." Descends into vile racist/anti-Semitic ranting when confronted.

He posted an article on RODOH that essentially torched his whole corpse-color thing.

No change.

3) Werd-Is an avowed conspiracy theorist. His list of reading material is bizarre (to say the least). He fancies himself an expert on all things but in reality just copies and pastes things from other deniers. He also loses it if pushed.

No change.

4) Been-There-His lofty, holier than thou attitude is proof enough of his stupidity but what seals the deal is his recent insistence on analyzing books he's never read.

5) Saggy-Saggy cracks the top 5!!!!!!!!! His requesting evidence of the evidence I just posted sends him into the top five with a bullet.

I'm seriously considering dropping the Rizolis down.

6) rollo the ganger-One of his arguments was copying vast tracks of literary license over the word ghetto.

7) Aryan.... :lol: .....Scholar-Perhaps should be higher but definitely deserves a spot on this list. Thinks anyone who believes in actual history a Jewish butt kisser. Also believes that no one else should write European history except for Europeans.

8) hermie- A regular at FG's blog, he spouts some of the wildest anti-Semitic garbage that only Berg could truly appreciate. A true conspiracy theorist, he believes that the Zionists started prepping for the Holocaust somewhere around 1905. Or maybe 1885. I can't remember. Anyway, he is a true white nationalist who can misquote the Talmud to fit any weird theory he sprouts from his weird noggin. A misogynist, I think it really embarrassed him to find out FG is a woman.

9) Carolyn Yeager-Simply a must for any dumb denier list. I won't drop her until she dies. My original description remains the same, she's nothing more than a Hitler groupie.

10) Turnagain-I've dropped him, he is no longer active on RODOH, at least I haven't seen him.

Sadly, Monstrous remains on the PUD list.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6441
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:06 pm

NathanC wrote:I admit that it does get pretty boring sometimes, but it's been quite the learning experience. Since there's a 140 character limit, I'm getting the hang of summarizing my points to the bare essentials, instead of making long winding paragraphs.

Though I still prefer doing the latter, especially when dealing with Saggy or ESC.



I'll probably get back on at some point. Like you I prefer the freedom of saying what I want instead of holding myself to 140 characters.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17448
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:12 pm

It's really complicated so 140 characters is too few for discussing the Holocaust, unlike running the US government ;)
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817


Return to “Holocaust Denial”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Upton_O_Goode and 2 guests