The dumbest denier of all time

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:09 am

to say nothing of this baby:

"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:51 am

Hhhhhmmm, while wandering around ISF I came across Mondial:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12006957#post12006957

I know he posted some in the Holocaust Denial section.

I tossed out some bait, let's see what happens.

NathanC
Poster

Postby NathanC » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:43 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Hhhhhmmm, while wandering around ISF I came across Mondial:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12006957#post12006957

I know he posted some in the Holocaust Denial section.

I tossed out some bait, let's see what happens.

Good luck to you. I've been daring Mondial to respond to my calling out of his lies about Allied Postwar policy for almost a year, but have never gotten an answer. The guy's a spammer and isn't interested in discussion.

Though, I have some new interesting bait that might be relevant, if he's still bitching about the same old stuff.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:09 am

Mondial IIRC in the ISF HD thread - before bickering froze it again - was pretty much a drive-by poster. I don't imagine he would want to come here and become part of sustained debate.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

NathanC
Poster

Postby NathanC » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:54 pm

He did drop by here some time ago, shortly before Monstrous made his first appearance. Actual discussion between people was too much for him, and then he ran away.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:39 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Been-there waxes nostalgic in "Third Reich Images."

I've posted one myself, stating 'And here's the best picture ever':

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 12#p115312

According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:07 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:

I'm sure that sent been-there into a hissy-fit.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:38 pm

Nice.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:14 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:

I'm sure that sent been-there into a hissy-fit.

Of course it sent him, that's why he deleted the picture from the thread, and can't be found there
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 86#p115286

... and, I don't know, someone, maybe a 'Moderator: Joe Future' moved the picture somewhere else:
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 3&start=40

They are silly children.
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:16 am

Not Joe Future - he is one of us, and one of the best of us. Unless they've given that handle to someone else and the "real" Joe Future is no longer there?

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:02 pm

Depthcheck moderates the lounge, Kleon and JF would possibly be amused to see such images. Not at all probable that he would press a delete button.

Efkharisto!

Darren

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:36 pm

putting ISF's HD thread on moderated status more or less killed it

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:38 pm

Yes, looks like only Nessie's post got through. I guess Saggy vanished down whatever slime hole he dwells in until he finds it safe to emerge.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:42 pm

My post pointing Nessie to the answer to his question made it through, too, but that's it, and it's hardly grounds for a discussion!

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:44 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:My post pointing Nessie to the answer to his question made it through, too, but that's it, and it's hardly grounds for a discussion!

Last time I checked it was just Nessie but it's been a few days.

I'm over ISF for the time being. I suppose I'll pop back in if it heats up again.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:18 pm

No use, it is done. It dies when it goes on moderation.

NathanC
Poster

Postby NathanC » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:03 am

So, some Neo Nazi idiot on Facebook set a new level of stupid today. They said that "The Anschluss was to protect ethnic Germans from being killed by the Poles"

You'd think that a self admitted Hitler hugger would be at least familiar with the argument that Austria wanted to join Germany since after WW1, due to economic reasons and shared cultural ties, but no. These idiots have to make it clear that they don't know the history that they deny, or even geography.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”