The dumbest denier of all time

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4527
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeff_36 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:09 am

Lemmy Caution and a newer poster named "Leo Major" are bouncing Jim the Dim up and down at JREF. However, a new denier (with the unimaginative handle of "HDenier") has emerged to assist Jim the Dim...... and has dropped probably the most monumental denier egg of all time. I am at a loss for words.

Read it and weep


As with anything the holoaxers say you can bet it is either an exaggeration, an outright lia or a partial truth exploited to say the opposite of what it said or showed. God forbid that anyone would show that the Germans took care of their inmates.

The problems now everyone claims as the "holocaust" happened AFTER the war because the camps railroads were bombed, tens of thousands of war survivors entered the camps and overpowered all systems, food, water, health, you name it. Epidemics came and people died and it was ALL blamed on those "mean Nazis" when in reality it was the allies who should be taking the blame. The Germans were the scapegoats. It took up till the mid 70's for the holohoax to be fully embedded into society by the lies, movies and false testimonies

What a lot of you might not know is that the holohaox story started with an event started by the American Nazi Party. That group brought all this holohaox stuff to the fore front and through a man called FRANK COLLINS...A JEW in April of 1977 in a place called Skokie Illinois, "The largest Shtetl of Holocaust Survivors in America"

This was a PLANNED event put up by the JEWS to get all this holocaust nonsense going. Prior to this nobody realy cared about this Jewsih holocaust crap..and derservedly.....After all America had Hogans Heroes, and everybody knows that NO thought of gassings was ever brought up in that humerous show and the Germans were not evil but just dipicted as dumbos. That show ran from 1965-1971....

After all this Skokie stuff happened, and the Supreme court actions came and gone did all the lies flow in typical Jewish victimization fashion to what it is NOW being eaten up by dumbos who keep pushing this Holohoax nonsense......

The Jews were in FULL CONTROL of this Holohoax.....They even used a Jew to get it all going.....Who says the Jews don't control the media..lol.....


I just...... I mean...... He is easily dumber than Jim the Dim, Monstrous, or even Clayton Moore and K0nsol. I legit lost it when he used a 60's sitcom as evidence to prove his thesis. We have to use this as a meme....
Last edited by Jeff_36 on Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19776
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:18 am

:roll: It's Joe the schmo, bro...
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19776
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:24 am

But I'm almost sure it deserves a place on this page. :-P
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4527
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeff_36 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:15 am

scrmbldggs wrote::roll: It's Joe the schmo, bro...


I don't think so. Joe Rizoli was fairly taciturn, tended to make grumbling posts and did not really want to discuss much. He also seldom used capslock. Hdenier is unhinged, and makes long, rambling stream of consciousness posts replete with random capslocking.
Last edited by Jeff_36 on Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
NathanC
Regular Poster
Posts: 513
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:19 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby NathanC » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:30 am

Jeff_36 wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote::roll: It's Joe the schmo, bro...


I don't think so. Joe Rizoli was fairly taciturn, tended to make grumbling posts and did not really want to discuss much. He also seldom used capslock Hdenier is unhinged, and makes long, rambling stream of consciousness posts replete with random capslocking.


Pretty much like King and Jim Rizoli. I wouldn't be surprised if he were actually a sockpuppet or something.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19776
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:33 am

NathanC wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote::roll: It's Joe the schmo, bro...


I don't think so. Joe Rizoli was fairly taciturn, tended to make grumbling posts and did not really want to discuss much. He also seldom used capslock Hdenier is unhinged, and makes long, rambling stream of consciousness posts replete with random capslocking.


Pretty much like King and Jim Rizoli. I wouldn't be surprised if he were actually a sockpuppet or something.

Yeah, and he's not Joe Rizoli at ISF. And perhaps less inhibited...
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19776
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:40 am

Same style as HDenier here.

And same degree of reading comprehension... :sinking:
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6427
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:50 am

Wow, that guy needs to back to elementary school and learn how to spell words like "lie" (lia), "Jewish" (jewsih) and depicted (dipicted).

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 10319
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am
Contact:

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Pyrrho » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:48 pm

Standard boilerplate stuff I used to see on Usenet 20 years ago. More recycled content than cheap fiberboard.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19776
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:10 pm

I've got to admit I'd never heard this one before:

"HDenier" wrote:This was a PLANNED event put up by the JEWS to get all this holocaust nonsense going. Prior to this nobody realy cared about this Jewsih holocaust crap..and derservedly.....After all America had Hogans Heroes, and everybody knows that NO thought of gassings was ever brought up in that humerous show and the Germans were not evil but just dipicted as dumbos. That show ran from 1965-1971....


There was no Holocaust because the Jewish actors and creator(s?) didn't mention the atrocities in Hogan's Heroes!

:lol:
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4527
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeff_36 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:18 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Same style as HDenier here.

And same degree of reading comprehension... :sinking:


There are similarities, but Joe is about 60 and HDenier strikes me as pretty young....

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19776
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:35 pm

Well... that might mean he just never grew up. :senile:

Like any dimwit who doesn't want to see that hardly anyone wants to dwell on the horrors and would not often mention any of it - if it wasn't for the idjits themselves braying, "It never happened and ain't true! But they sure deserved it!"
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 10319
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am
Contact:

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Pyrrho » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:39 pm

Could be a Poe?
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19776
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:52 pm

Pyrrho wrote:Could be a Poe?

If so, s/he's doing a good job imitating The Clueless Trio. :heh:
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 10319
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am
Contact:

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Pyrrho » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:49 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Pyrrho wrote:Could be a Poe?

If so, s/he's doing a good job imitating The Clueless Trio. :heh:

Copying and pasting from the same sources, no doubt.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17390
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:25 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:I've got to admit I'd never heard this one before:

"HDenier" wrote:This was a PLANNED event put up by the JEWS to get all this holocaust nonsense going. Prior to this nobody realy cared about this Jewsih holocaust crap..and derservedly.....After all America had Hogans Heroes, and everybody knows that NO thought of gassings was ever brought up in that humerous show and the Germans were not evil but just dipicted as dumbos. That show ran from 1965-1971....


There was no Holocaust because the Jewish actors and creator(s?) didn't mention the atrocities in Hogan's Heroes!

:lol:

Aha, you twigged Lemmy's reason for asking how HDenier liked Colonel Klink - who was played by Werner Klemperer, who was, of all things, the son of Otto Klemperer - and the cousin of Victor Klemperer., whose Dresden diary is a major source on the fate of the German Jews and especially those in mixed marriages. Werner's wing of the family got out of Germany in the mid-'30s. Quite odd for Klemperer and the rest of those involved to be promoting the "no gassings in Stalags" TRUTH - when Jews were supposedly spreading false news about the H . . . heads spin.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19776
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:06 pm

All that really does seem to speak of a Poe - but if it's a Rizoli we are beholding... :nuts:
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6427
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:09 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:I've got to admit I'd never heard this one before:

"HDenier" wrote:This was a PLANNED event put up by the JEWS to get all this holocaust nonsense going. Prior to this nobody realy cared about this Jewsih holocaust crap..and derservedly.....After all America had Hogans Heroes, and everybody knows that NO thought of gassings was ever brought up in that humerous show and the Germans were not evil but just dipicted as dumbos. That show ran from 1965-1971....


There was no Holocaust because the Jewish actors and creator(s?) didn't mention the atrocities in Hogan's Heroes!

:lol:

Aha, you twigged Lemmy's reason for asking how HDenier liked Colonel Klink - who was played by Werner Klemperer, who was, of all things, the son of Otto Klemperer - and the cousin of Victor Klemperer., whose Dresden diary is a major source on the fate of the German Jews and especially those in mixed marriages. Werner's wing of the family got out of Germany in the mid-'30s. Quite odd for Klemperer and the rest of those involved to be promoting the "no gassings in Stalags" TRUTH - when Jews were supposedly spreading false news about the H . . . heads spin.


I did not know that, that's interesting.

Richard Evans quotes Klemperer a lot in his Third Reich Trilogy, lucky for Victor he was married to a German woman, this shielded him from deportation though not discrimination.

User avatar
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1288
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:21 pm

colonel klink made me think of a point never mentioned anywhere before .
- movie about Malcolm x - when in prison he asked a preacher - "what color was jesus ?"

interesting that the European jews looked / look European , and not arab .

irony - jews who moved north to Europe are called ashkenazi
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19776
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:55 am

I had been following that topic on ISF with some interest because of the well-written and informative posts and which continued today. And now it looks like some new blood arrived that's keeping with the tradition. Maybe we've heard the last of HD - and JR/DKK...
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6427
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:00 am

I think I might pop over there.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19776
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:36 am

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19776
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:18 pm

Looks like Rizoli found yet another outlet in the aforementioned thread to spread the rock-solid testimony of his astounding ignorance and taradiddle far and wide.

Oddest thing tho, none of his compeers seem willing to chime in and lend any support. :-P
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6427
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:38 pm

Jim seems to have two hang-ups:
1) bug spray
2) mounds of clothes

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19776
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:43 pm

Probably flashbacks to his early years and the location at home in which he was kept.
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19776
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:55 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6427
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:45 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Probably flashbacks to his early years and the location at home in which he was kept.



:lol:

Probably Diane as well...

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19776
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:05 am

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
NathanC
Regular Poster
Posts: 513
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:19 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby NathanC » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:30 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Looks like Rizoli found yet another outlet in the aforementioned thread to spread the rock-solid testimony of his astounding ignorance and taradiddle far and wide.

Oddest thing tho, none of his compeers seem willing to chime in and lend any support. :-P


It seems to work both ways. Rizoli ignores what other deniers are saying as well. I.e. dunning Kruger effect ESC cited a strawman about Diesels. Good old Rizoli naturally ignores this and keeps babbling about bug spray.

It looks like Matthew was right. He is making the deniers look bad just by existing and sharing his crap.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19776
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:48 am

What can ya say about the Rhizopod... it's foul... :pardon:
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19776
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:42 am

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
NathanC
Regular Poster
Posts: 513
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:19 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby NathanC » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:52 am

there's no way this one is not a Rizoli


Probably. Very, very likely.
Spoiler:
HDenier wrote:I don't have to prove they went to any gas chambers because there were none to go to in the first place unless the people undressing were going to get fumigated. I can't prove it because I have no context of the picture, when it was taken, where it was taken, but one fact is clear, they didn't go to a homicidal gas chamber, period.....


http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=746
Just like Rizoli, he admits he can't prove anything.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17390
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:57 am

HDenier is Joe Rizoli, not a doubt. Among the sources he has linked to are his own posts at FRAMGOVfreed (Framingham Government?).
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19776
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:16 pm

NathanC wrote:
there's no way this one is not a Rizoli


Probably. Very, very likely.
Spoiler:
HDenier wrote:I don't have to prove they went to any gas chambers because there were none to go to in the first place unless the people undressing were going to get fumigated. I can't prove it because I have no context of the picture, when it was taken, where it was taken, but one fact is clear, they didn't go to a homicidal gas chamber, period.....


http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=746
Just like Rizoli, he admits he can't prove anything.

And somehow it seems that admission makes them think, "And if I/we can't, neither can you!"


Edit: And, as if on cue, they had to prove that :lol:: http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... st11429399

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19776
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:21 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:HDenier is Joe Rizoli, not a doubt. Among the sources he has linked to are his own posts at FRAMGOVfreed (Framingham Government?).

I hadn't followed that link but guessed as much. Thanks, StatMech. You're a brave fellow to boldly go places were no sane man has gone before. :katana:
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4527
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:35 pm

Ok, he is clearly Joe Rizzoli. I just assumed that he was ...... a lot younger when I read his first posts is all.

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1727
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Denying-History » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:06 pm

Jeff, they are all technically overgrown children... So it could really just be a shared account.
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19776
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:46 pm

Ha, shared alright. Both have been nominated for Stundies. :lol:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... st11426514

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... st11426529


Jeff_36 nailed the second one already. :-P
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19776
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:22 pm

Another one that could get Jim a second nomination:

JimRizoli wrote:...pictures of mass graves with millions of bodies.
Seems to be a reasonable request...
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... st11429633

How many exactly would he like to see? Up to six?
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4527
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:12 pm

Joe Rizoli gets nailed on quoting Samuel Gringauz out of context and reacts like a petulant child.

Well guess what? I'm going to keep quoting it just like all you quote your quotes made to be quoted by quoters like me to quote, how's that for a quote?


It's moments like these that make me wonder if his mother and sister were the same person.


Return to “Holocaust Denial”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Im_Not_Creative_Enough and 2 guests