The dumbest denier of all time

Discussions
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:02 am

Apparently iwh is attracting a certain rabbit’s attention.
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

Oozy_Substance
Poster

Postby Oozy_Substance » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:25 am

iwh wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Check Holocaust Controversies, Oozy. I think there may be one but AFAIK there are only a couple of aerial shots of Auschwitz-Birkenau that the USAAF took in 1944. There may be others, I just can’t remember off hand.

The RAF took one showing smoke coming from pit at back of crematoria 5.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/worldwars/wwtwo/aerial_recon_gallery_05.shtml

This is the May 31st, 1944 picture, right?
This is the picture I discussed about with the denier.

His point is that since it's only the pit that spits smoke, it is not possible that it is bodies that burn there, since if it were bodies, then the crematoria, burning bodies themselves too, would be spitting smoke as well.

Anyone has an insight on that?
Plus, that's why I also wonder if there are aerial photos showing smoke from the crematoria itself and from open-pit cremation at the same time.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:36 am

Oozy_Substance wrote:
iwh wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Check Holocaust Controversies, Oozy. I think there may be one but AFAIK there are only a couple of aerial shots of Auschwitz-Birkenau that the USAAF took in 1944. There may be others, I just can’t remember off hand.

The RAF took one showing smoke coming from pit at back of crematoria 5.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/worldwars/wwtwo/aerial_recon_gallery_05.shtml

This is the May 31st, 1944 picture, right?
This is the picture I discussed about with the denier.

His point is that since it's only the pit that spits smoke, it is not possible that it is bodies that burn there, since if it were bodies, then the crematoria, burning bodies themselves too, would be spitting smoke as well.

Anyone has an insight on that?
Plus, that's why I also wonder if there are aerial photos showing smoke from the crematoria itself and from open-pit cremation at the same time.

Apparently your denier is special since most deny there was ever any flame or smoke from kremas....

BRoI
Poster

Postby BRoI » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:03 am

Oozy_Substance wrote:This is the May 31st, 1944 picture, right?

No. It was taken on 23 August 44. But I've said this already.

Oozy_Substance wrote:Plus, that's why I also wonder if there are aerial photos showing smoke from the crematoria itself and from open-pit cremation at the same time.

Smoke emanating from the courtyard of Krema 5 is also visible on a USAF photo taken 20 August 1944.

Mattogno claimed the chimney of Krema 3 is also smoking in this photo, but acknowledges it might just be a scratch on the negative [p.75; 77]:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Auschwitz_aerial_photographs#/media/File:Auschwitz-Birkenau_Extermination_Complex_-_NARA_-_306005.tif

"I believe that when the history of the [Great] war comes to be impartially written, the two greatest results will be the establishment of the national Jewish home and the creation of the League of Nations. The two are not really disconnected. They represent the two great ideas for which we fought and by which we conquered—the ideas of nationalism and internationalism."
- Robert Cecil, 1st Viscount Cecil of Chelwood, March 1923.

BRoI
Poster

Postby BRoI » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:59 am

Jeffk 1970's current signature:

“Even if someone were to survive, the world will not believe him. There will be perhaps suspicions, discussions, research by historians, but there will be no certainties, we will destroy the evidence..with you..if some proof should remain and some...survive, people will say the events... are too monstrous to be believed: they will say that they are exaggerations of Allied propaganda and will believe us, who will deny everything, and not you. . . . .”Auschwitz Guard taunting Inmate Primo Levi

Levi didn't claim a guard ever actually said this. Levi clearly invented the "quote", or "thought", which appears in his 1986 book, after reading a story in Wiesenthal's memoirs about what a guard at Mauthausen had supposedly said to him.

See pp.148-149.
"I believe that when the history of the [Great] war comes to be impartially written, the two greatest results will be the establishment of the national Jewish home and the creation of the League of Nations. The two are not really disconnected. They represent the two great ideas for which we fought and by which we conquered—the ideas of nationalism and internationalism."
- Robert Cecil, 1st Viscount Cecil of Chelwood, March 1923.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:27 pm

BRoI wrote:Jeffk 1970's current signature:

Has anyone ever tested you for OCD?

I really don’t care if Primo Levi made it up, rabbit.

“NKVD.”

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:15 pm

Translating been-there into English . . .

The little fellow is still stuck on Lodz . . . so we start with Lodz:
The 'give me your children' speech — which I find hard to believe as genuine . . . Does anybody have a credible contemporary source confirming it as genuine to convince me, and show me my suspicions are wrong?

Translation: I still haven’t bothered to look at widely and long available material such as Trunk’s book and Zelkowicz; you don’t expect me to read sources, do you, when I can post photos of Rumkowski to make like I know something?
Guess how Rumkowski died according to Abraham Biderman, who spent several years in Lodz before being incarcerated in Auschwitz and several other concentration camps. Its in his memoir entitled The World of My Past (1995)??

Any guesses? Or do true-believers already know??

Translation: Look what I just googled!
Here's more on that part of 'Holocaust' historiography that rarely if ever gets mentioned in the mass-media or in the memorial museums. Its the part of the narrative of which Rumkowski is merely an extreme example. It is that some Jews — who since the Eichmann show-trial propaganda campaign started to proudly call themselves ’survivors' — often "survived" by unethical means.

Translation: I don’t read memoirs or history books - only Crowell, Weber, and other such crap. I definitely won’t read that Levi guy’s books. No gray zone for me! No way I will read studies of ghetto life, only to find that Jewish survival strategies are widely known to have been varied - including Jewish Gestapo agents, like The Thirteen, in Warsaw or Lipzer in Kaunas. Don't tell me about how Levi describes "organizing" in Auschwitz - or what all is covered in standard histories. The Jews were the worst. So I'd rather pretend that the Jews cover all this stuff up and then talk out my ass about it.
Returning to Rumkowski and Lodz ghetto: the Jewish elite who ran the Lodz ghetto included a man named Rosenblatt.

Translation: I am just starting to learn about ghettos. But I will not, I repeat not read articles or books about Lodz, not Gordon Horwitz's book, not Isaiah Trunk's book, but I most certainly will pretend that what is well known is hidden and obscure.
Eichmann is considered to be a reliable eye-witness for a policy of mass murder decided at Wannsee. . . . And yet perhaps 99% of the population on the planet who know about his trial DO believe that.

Translation: Even though I just quoted from Less’s interrogations, I’m actually unfamiliar with his book, as I am also unfamiliar with Cesarani’s biography of Eichmann, Gideon Hausner’s review of the Eichmann trial, Stangneth’s Eichmann Before Jerusalem or her paper on Eichmann in The Participants: The Men of the Wannsee Conference, Peter Longerich’s writings on the subject, Lipstadt’s monograph on the Eichmann trial, Gerlach’s Wannsee article, Mark Roseman’s little book on the Wannsee conference, and 99% of what scholars have concluded about Eichmann's reliability.

More manufactured mysteries, contrived conundrums - based either on been-there's ignorance or his hope that those reading his swill are ignorant . . .
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:23 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
More manufactured mysteries, contrived conundrums - based either on been-there's ignorance or his hope that those reading his swill are ignorant . . .

LOL, all of the above.

But, trust me, he will write reviews of books he never read.

“NKVD.”

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:20 am

Yo guys, you'll never believe what I just found!

I was scrolling through some HD vidoes and suddenly I came across what appears to be an authentic home video of a young John Wear and the job he had while in college. He is the guy on the right in 0:37! Crazy stuff, ain't it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJMPom6-xmA
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:28 am

A new bid for the title of dumbest denier of all time. Werd, posting on his love for CTs on RODOH;

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 10#p123563

"Drugs only flood neighbourhoods because the network of freemasons that have penetrated the police and intelligence agencies use street gangs to distribute the drugs. Many black gangs had their head honchos hold meetings in WHITE FREEMASON LODGES and they were given their orders by their white superiors.

You will control these streets and these houses. If a rookie cop busts you by accident he will be fired and your charge will disappear. But if any of our policemen get robbed or murdered, we will destroy YOU, and YOUR FAMILY and all your HOMIES. And THEN we will fit you up for charges and put you in jail for the rest of your life. Don't be stupid.

And how did those drugs get into the country in the first place? CIA planes brought it to America and MI-6 uses the police forces to flood the streets with drugs. The British elite have a lot of experience flooding places with drugs and causing addiction to subdue a population. Chinese opium wars. Actually, one of the first batches of poppies used for the drug trade were grown in Kensington Gardens.

The fact is I am not excusing black gang violence or white gang violence. It needs to go. BUT, while we need to put murderers drug runners and pimps in jail, we also need to stop cutting off branches and DIG UP THE ROOT. The roots of black gang violence in American is white freemasonic police who in turn get their drugs and marching orders from white masonic CIA agents and military personnel."

If that is not enough;

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 10#p123571

" The fact that the crips and bloods in America have two colours, and BOTH are the SAME two colours of lodges we find in the Scottish Rite of freemasonry, it another eerie coincidence."
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:16 pm

Nessie wrote:A new bid for the title of dumbest denier of all time. Werd, posting on his love for CTs on RODOH;

Werd definitely takes the award for the most batshit crazy denier of all time. That was pure lunacy.

“NKVD.”

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:31 pm

“NKVD.”

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:57 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Hey, Joe Rizoli is on Twitter!!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/jorizz/status/1014618702422134786

LOL
What was this crazy girl's name who used to post here with him?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:02 am

Balsamo wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Hey, Joe Rizoli is on Twitter!!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/jorizz/status/1014618702422134786

LOL
What was this crazy girl's name who used to post here with him?

Was it Diane? I think it was her, always called her the screeching harpy.

“NKVD.”

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:23 am

iwh wrote:The guy and his little friends who run his site are pure loons.

I still enjoy commenting on his posts on my site. If this is the future of HD...then things are looking up.

At HC Sergey Romanov discusses Wears War blog, with a shout-out to "Wear's Warts."

iwh
Poster

Postby iwh » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:53 am

...and much appreciated it is...
For a debunking of new boy on the block John Wear see:

https://wearswarts.wordpress.com

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:42 am

iwh wrote:...and much appreciated it is...

I like the blog.... but what distinguishes Wear from Rense from Rizolis, from Werd and cetera, ad infinitum.... There will never be a shortage of these stupid chimps......

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:36 am

Bump

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:37 am

LOL

montgomery
Regular Poster

Postby montgomery » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:41 pm

I take it that John Wear is a denier that has caused quite a stir? Does anybody have a link to his work?

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:43 pm

Any chance of troll number 1 engaging with Hans at all?

montgomery
Regular Poster

Postby montgomery » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:51 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:Any chance of troll number 1 engaging with Hans at all?

Am I troll number 1 or number 2? I've engaged with Hans on the Mogliev film in a respectable way and he hasn't got back to me. (I don't know if you have me on ignore?)

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:55 pm

Fascinating.

Lard, save me from your followers.

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:12 pm

Did it lie about Balsamo again?

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:16 pm

I read on the board that this lousy whiny little troll which calls itself 'Montgomery' lied about Balsamo's post when it wasn't full of secular sanctimony, preaching about good behaviour and decorum.

That was right, wasn't it? Or at least it misrepresented him and cherry picked what it could use to troll with - knowing full well in doing that that it appears to just be a dishonest liar. At best untrustworthy.

The knowing doer, indeed.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:59 pm

Indeed.

montgomery
Regular Poster

Postby montgomery » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:37 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:Did it lie about Balsamo again?

I have no idea if you have me on ignore or are just pretending, but it doesn't really matter. I'll quote you as a way to respond to what you are guessing at.

No, I don't tell lies and I didn't lie about anything Balsamo said, I quoted him and concluded that the mystery of the shadow was solved. I've moved on now as taking Balsamo's explanation as satisfactory.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:57 am

bump

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:51 pm

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:00 pm

In all seriousness, Jeff_36 should get his ass over here, he'd enjoy the recent mayhem. Hell, with these two we can't even keep threads on topic. It is equally as hatstand, and incompetent, their participation, as the Rizolis'.

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:15 pm

I thought that was a cover at first.

C'mon and do the bump...

Kenny

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:16 pm

I wonder where Jeff_36 is?

Perhaps he thinks they are not worth it?

And really he would be right.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:15 pm

I think Jeff is busy working right now.

Like I should be.

:D

“NKVD.”