The dumbest denier of all time

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:25 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:From my experience, 'rollo the ganger' is a very special case inside the lunatics madhouse. He's very polite, he listens, he doesn't call names too easy, he asks for favors or even questions in a gentleman way (at least at me, privately) and he seems quite a good boy, just a little lost in space and in the CT universe.

He's not a thug, this is my impression. . . .

In which case he's changed . . . yugely . . . from what he was like when posting in Rodoh1.0 and in the early days of Rodoh666.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:02 am

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:From my experience, 'rollo the ganger' is a very special case inside the lunatics madhouse. He's very polite, he listens, he doesn't call names too easy, he asks for favors or even questions in a gentleman way (at least at me, privately) and he seems quite a good boy, just a little lost in space and in the CT universe.

Well, he is nicer to you than to me. To be fair, I hit a point with him where I lost patience with the RODOH crowd and he is included with that. I enjoy reminding the lot that they collectively lack intestines and testicles.... :D

Rollo and I got into it over his argument that all the Germans did in Poland was use existing ghettos to isolate Polish Jews. In vain I tried to explain that Eastern Europe lacked ghettos, granted Jews were restricted to the Pale of Settlement and in Poland Jews lived in Jewish areas in places like Warsaw but they were hardly ghettos. At least, not in the sense of what existed in Western Europe during the Middle Ages or what the Germans did during the war.

Rollo’s response was to quote large tracts of fiction that took extreme license with the word “ghetto.”

His argument to me regarding the Hoefle Telegram was it didn’t say anything about gassing Jews. He also used the “I wasn’t there so I can’t say” argument.

I’ll give him that he frequently calls out ol’ Fritz Berg for being an antisemitic ass and does the same with been-there. He was banished from here before I joined, I think he was “Chester.”

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:31 am

Yes, he was Chester here and banned. He was always unpleasant, quarrelsome, ill-informed, arrogant - convoluted and trite in my interactions with him. He liked to insult anyone with whom he disagreed but his insults nearly always fell flat.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:43 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:

In which case he's changed . . . yugely . . . from what he was like when posting in Rodoh1.0 and in the early days of Rodoh666.

An arsehole of the first order... fack 'im.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:49 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Yes, he was Chester here and banned. He was always unpleasant, quarrelsome, ill-informed, arrogant - convoluted and trite in my interactions with him. He liked to insult anyone with whom he disagreed but his insults nearly always fell flat.

I believe, of course, all of you and I trust your experience with Rollo, than I trust my perception of him.
Which means only one thing: He was polite and not a thug only to me, for the short period I knew him.
What I wrote above was what I got from my brief interaction with him. He contacted me in the inbox, especially for the genocide of Srebrenica and Yugoslavia of the 90s themes. He believes in weird things, of course, but it seems he was very respectful to me only.

iwh
Poster

Postby iwh » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:15 am

Interesting debate being carried out here:

https://twitter.com/denying_history/status/938682157463154688

with someone who claims to be a PhD biologist...

Apparently he believes it's Ok to use false credentials and names as sources in a scientific report...

denying_history is giving him a hard time...
For a debunking of new boy on the block John Wear see:

https://wearswarts.wordpress.com

iwh
Poster

Postby iwh » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:57 am

Just out of curiosity... Anyone know where I can access a copy of the original rudolf report?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:11 pm

Arrogant cuss, isn't he? Is the "Dr" the dude whom D-H invited to join here?

iwh
Poster

Postby iwh » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:00 pm

I don't think so...D-H only started to join in today I think. I have been trying to get "Dr" to admit that using sources with fake names and fake qualifications is dishonest and not the done thing when it comes to writing scientific reports.

For some reason he din't agree with me...

How DID he get his PhD?

NathanC
Regular Poster

Postby NathanC » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:07 pm

I don’t think he’s a real “scientist”. For a biologist, he sure has trouble understanding the fact that the heart can keep beating even after death, meaning that a person exposed to Cyanide can be dead long before the heart stops beating. This actually appears to have been the case in the execution of one Walter LaGrand. The clinical death was at 9:30 PM, after 18 minutes. But as early as 9:15, 3 minutes after exposure, he passed out and at 9:18, he had a convulsion. More on this here.

http://tucsoncitizen.com/morgue2/1999/0 ... es-to-die/

Either he’s not a real “scientist”, or he is and is deliberately lying. Might explain why he loves Rudolf so much; they’re birds of a feather

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:08 pm

iwh wrote:I don't think so...D-H only started to join in today I think. I have been trying to get "Dr" to admit that using sources with fake names and fake qualifications is dishonest and not the done thing when it comes to writing scientific reports.

For some reason he din't agree with me...

How DID he get his PhD?

He seemed unable to understand the difference between a hypothetical and empirical question. Or unwilling to.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:12 pm

Click PDF at bottom for free download of recent revision of Rudolf report: http://germarrudolf.com/germars-views/3 ... auschwitz/

Here is 2001 edition: https://zaidpub.files.wordpress.com/201 ... report.pdf

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:04 pm

One more thing: IIRC Chester was banned from here for libeling someone who didn't post here at the time. There is not a single Rodoh denier whom I would trust an iota, from BROI to Scott, from Trollo to been-there.

iwh
Poster

Postby iwh » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:13 am

NathanC wrote:I don’t think he’s a real “scientist”. For a biologist, he sure has trouble understanding the fact that the heart can keep beating even after death, meaning that a person exposed to Cyanide can be dead long before the heart stops beating. This actually appears to have been the case in the execution of one Walter LaGrand. The clinical death was at 9:30 PM, after 18 minutes. But as early as 9:15, 3 minutes after exposure, he passed out and at 9:18, he had a convulsion. More on this here.

Either he’s not a real “scientist”, or he is and is deliberately lying. Might explain why he loves Rudolf so much; they’re birds of a feather

Hi Nathan...i never twigged who you were until just now....Sorry...

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:32 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:

Well, I have to admit that I've messed it up big.
I was talking about Rollo, but in fact I wanted to talk about Werd.
This was the person who sent me private messages and find him to be respectful etc
Not Rollo.
I'm really sorry, my memory betrayed me. I can't find out why I was so confused.

I think now this straights up the story and of course, you all were right before, and you are more than right now!

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:54 pm

LOL (Werd was after my time there . . . )

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:13 am

Werd believes in so meny conspircays I have been afraid to list them.
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:15 am

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:

Well, I have to admit that I've messed it up big.
I was talking about Rollo, but in fact I wanted to talk about Werd.
This was the person who sent me private messages and find him to be respectful etc
Not Rollo.
I'm really sorry, my memory betrayed me. I can't find out why I was so confused.

I think now this straights up the story and of course, you all were right before, and you are more than right now!

Werd’s an oddball of the first order. I posted this awhile back, this is his required reading list:

1. Bloodlines of the Illuminati by Fritz Springmeier
2. The Illuminati Formula to create a total undetectable mind control slave by Fritz Springmeier
3. The Committee of 300 by John Coleman
4. Hitler was a British Agent by Greg Hallett
5. Vatican Assassins by Eric Jon Phelps
6. The Murder of Yhitzak Rabin by Barry Chamish
7. Shabbtai Tzvi Labour Zionism and the holocaust by Barry Chamish
8. The Biggest Secret by David Icke (chapter 9 specifically)
9. Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler by Anthony Sutton
10. Secrets of the Federal Reserve by Eustace Mullins (who endorsed Eric Jon Phelps)
11. Murder by injection by Eustace Mullins
12. Papal Genealogy by G. Williams
13. Transformation of the Republic by C.T. Wilcox
14. Memoirs Illustating the History of Jacobinism by Abbe Barruel
15. Proofs of a Conspiracy by John Robison
16. Light on Masonry by David Bernard
17. Me and Lee by Judyth Baker
18. Circle of Intrigue by Texe Marrs
19. New World Order: Corruption in Canada by Robert O Driscoll
20. Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare by Michael A Hoffman II
21. Masonry Unmasked by John Salza
22. Secrets of the Freemasons by Michael Bradley
23. The Empire of "The City" by E.C. Knuth
24. The Brotherhood by Stephen Knight
25. The Secret Teachings of all Ages by Manly P Hall
26. Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike
27. The Search for the manchurian Candidate: The CIA and mind control by John Marks
28. Virtual Government: CIA Mind Control Operations in America by Alex Constantine
29. The Anglo American Establishment by Carrol Quigley
30. The Bilderberg Group by Daniel Estulin
31. To Eliminate the Opiate v1 and v2 by Marvin Antelman
32. None Dare Call it Consipracy by Gary Allen
33. Tranceformation of America by Cathy O Brien
34. Thanks for the Memories by Brice Taylor
35. Occult Theocracy by Lady Queensborough
36. Secret Societies and Subversive Movements by Nesta Webster
37. The Irish Origins of Civilization by Michael Tsarion
38. Controversy of Zion by Douglas Reed

http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=26565&p=567932&hilit=Sheeple#p567932

I say we all need to be red-pilled and stop being such obedient sheeple.

Werd also created this thread in my honor:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2818#p98210

Oh, been-there included a Wikipedia guide to Auschwitz if anyone needs it.

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:41 am

You don't have to go much farther than the first five to develop a sense that... well, all is not right here.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:48 am

First four, really. Who knew Hitler was a British agent?

:lol:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:50 am

Or this:
2. The Illuminati Formula to create a total undetectable mind control slave by Fritz Springmeier

Maybe this is why none of the RODOH crowd wants to post here, they fear being turned into mind-controlled slaves. That’s what we are.

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:08 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:First four, really. Who knew Hitler was a British agent?

Right.

Must say I have to find and read #35. There's just something oddly charming about incredibly basement-level British aristocrats writing conspiracy treatises, or espousing ridiculous CT's..., eg, Lady Renoulf.... like they matter at all other than to some dope on the internet.

NathanC
Regular Poster

Postby NathanC » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:03 pm

iwh wrote:
NathanC wrote:I don’t think he’s a real “scientist”. For a biologist, he sure has trouble understanding the fact that the heart can keep beating even after death, meaning that a person exposed to Cyanide can be dead long before the heart stops beating. This actually appears to have been the case in the execution of one Walter LaGrand. The clinical death was at 9:30 PM, after 18 minutes. But as early as 9:15, 3 minutes after exposure, he passed out and at 9:18, he had a convulsion. More on this here.

Hi Nathan...i never twigged who you were until just now....Sorry...

No worries. Now you know what my real name is ;)

iwh
Poster

Postby iwh » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:04 pm

The latest gossip at Wear's War. Followers want John Wear to see a critical review of that famous Nazi bashing film...

... THE SOUND OF MUSIC..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:58 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:First four, really. Who knew Hitler was a British agent?

I did...After his mission was completed, by 1944, he was extracted from Berlin and sent to the USA. It is said that he went into a relationship`with a Orange haired mannequin who gave birth to a son by 1946, later the little boy was adopted by a Real Estate Entrepreneur from NY... Only rumours, maybe...

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:12 pm

LOL ( . . . very likely)

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:28 pm

Papa!

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:03 am

LOL

Aaron Richards
Poster

Postby Aaron Richards » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:23 am

Here's a glimpse I got into the soul and character of Dennis Wise, creator of that widely-disseminated 2013 youtube 6.5 hour bullcrap "Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told", an entry-level drug that got many into revisionism. How interesting to see when the makers reveal their true forms in the comment section:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"...we had the duty towards our Volk (the German people) to kill this Volk (the Jewish people) that wanted to kill us." - Himmler in his 1943 Posen speech reminding any future holocaust denier how absurd their beliefs really are.
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: http://imgur.com/a/725A7

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:33 am

Aaron Richards wrote:Here's a glimpse I got into the soul and character of Dennis Wise, creator of that widely-disseminated 2013 youtube 6.5 hour bullcrap "Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told", an entry-level drug that got many into revisionism. How interesting to see when the makers reveal their true forms in the comment section:

It’s distributed by Red Ice, I follow them both on Twitter....well, I did. I think Wise blocked me after I torched his little program on IMDB.

NathanC
Regular Poster

Postby NathanC » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:55 am

Sergey Romanov kicked that guy’s ass on Twitter, and got blocked for his trouble. Whenever some idiot brings that video up, I take pleasure in sharing Sergey’s demolition and mentioning that the author can’t respond

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:07 am

iwh wrote:The latest gossip at Wear's War. Followers want John Wear to see a critical review of that famous Nazi bashing film...

... THE SOUND OF MUSIC..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This will upset Been-There at a visceral level. Suds, er, Fish, not so much.

Aaron Richards
Poster

Postby Aaron Richards » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:09 pm

NathanC wrote:Whenever some idiot brings that video up, I take pleasure in sharing Sergey’s demolition and mentioning that the author can’t respond

Link please :D
"...we had the duty towards our Volk (the German people) to kill this Volk (the Jewish people) that wanted to kill us." - Himmler in his 1943 Posen speech reminding any future holocaust denier how absurd their beliefs really are.
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: http://imgur.com/a/725A7

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:16 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Image

Papa!

Oh, God, this is 10.00 in the morning in Greece, just arrived in work, opened the PC monitor and fell on this, and now people give me that look 'why is he laughing alone again?'. That one cracked me, this quality of humor is very rare :lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:42 am

With the exception of a few blake drive-by posts, and useless Ian's lame trolling, we've not had a denier presence in about 7 months. I wonder if this subforum as a place for debating denial isn't well & truly kaput.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:44 am

You don't stupidly and childishly drive out anyone with even a different opinion do you?
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:17 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:With the exception of a few blake drive-by posts, and useless Ian's lame trolling, we've not had a denier presence in about 7 months. I wonder if this subforum as a place for debating denial isn't well & truly kaput.

Probably. Perhaps they've nested up, perhaps not... It seems it should be easier for them on YT, Reddit, Twitter, etc...

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:23 am

I think that's probably it - new venues, lower degree of difficulty with some dropping of HD in favor of more straightforward WN.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:24 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:With the exception of a few blake drive-by posts, and useless Ian's lame trolling, we've not had a denier presence in about 7 months. I wonder if this subforum as a place for debating denial isn't well & truly kaput.

Don’t forget shred blue, who, while he’s not sure of his position, stands firmly with the Third Reich.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:04 am

>> "Don’t forget shred blue"

I did! LOL . . . "comedy gold" IIRC

Return to “Holocaust Denial”