The dumbest denier of all time

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:09 am

to say nothing of this baby:

Nazism conspired to create a sense of festival time. . . . Tragically for humanity, the party generating it was the type not associated with the coloured costumes of the Brazilian Carnival, but with the brown-shirted thuggery of the NSDAP. The contrast between the dance and the march, between the samba and the strains of the Horst Wessel Lied, points to the gulf separating a life-asserting community from a community which exists only by creating a demonized other. - RG '97

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:51 am

Hhhhhmmm, while wandering around ISF I came across Mondial:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12006957#post12006957

I know he posted some in the Holocaust Denial section.

I tossed out some bait, let's see what happens.

NathanC
Regular Poster

Postby NathanC » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:43 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Hhhhhmmm, while wandering around ISF I came across Mondial:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12006957#post12006957

I know he posted some in the Holocaust Denial section.

I tossed out some bait, let's see what happens.

Good luck to you. I've been daring Mondial to respond to my calling out of his lies about Allied Postwar policy for almost a year, but have never gotten an answer. The guy's a spammer and isn't interested in discussion.

Though, I have some new interesting bait that might be relevant, if he's still bitching about the same old stuff.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:09 am

Mondial IIRC in the ISF HD thread - before bickering froze it again - was pretty much a drive-by poster. I don't imagine he would want to come here and become part of sustained debate.
Nazism conspired to create a sense of festival time. . . . Tragically for humanity, the party generating it was the type not associated with the coloured costumes of the Brazilian Carnival, but with the brown-shirted thuggery of the NSDAP. The contrast between the dance and the march, between the samba and the strains of the Horst Wessel Lied, points to the gulf separating a life-asserting community from a community which exists only by creating a demonized other. - RG '97

NathanC
Regular Poster

Postby NathanC » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:54 pm

He did drop by here some time ago, shortly before Monstrous made his first appearance. Actual discussion between people was too much for him, and then he ran away.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:39 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Been-there waxes nostalgic in "Third Reich Images."

I've posted one myself, stating 'And here's the best picture ever':

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 12#p115312

According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:07 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:

I'm sure that sent been-there into a hissy-fit.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:38 pm

Nice.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:14 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

I'm sure that sent been-there into a hissy-fit.

Of course it sent him, that's why he deleted the picture from the thread, and can't be found there
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 86#p115286

... and, I don't know, someone, maybe a 'Moderator: Joe Future' moved the picture somewhere else:
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 3&start=40

They are silly children.
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:16 am

Not Joe Future - he is one of us, and one of the best of us. Unless they've given that handle to someone else and the "real" Joe Future is no longer there?

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:02 pm

Depthcheck moderates the lounge, Kleon and JF would possibly be amused to see such images. Not at all probable that he would press a delete button.

Efkharisto!

Darren

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:36 pm

putting ISF's HD thread on moderated status more or less killed it

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:38 pm

Yes, looks like only Nessie's post got through. I guess Saggy vanished down whatever slime hole he dwells in until he finds it safe to emerge.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:42 pm

My post pointing Nessie to the answer to his question made it through, too, but that's it, and it's hardly grounds for a discussion!

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:44 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:My post pointing Nessie to the answer to his question made it through, too, but that's it, and it's hardly grounds for a discussion!

Last time I checked it was just Nessie but it's been a few days.

I'm over ISF for the time being. I suppose I'll pop back in if it heats up again.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:18 pm

No use, it is done. It dies when it goes on moderation.

NathanC
Regular Poster

Postby NathanC » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:03 am

So, some Neo Nazi idiot on Facebook set a new level of stupid today. They said that "The Anschluss was to protect ethnic Germans from being killed by the Poles"

You'd think that a self admitted Hitler hugger would be at least familiar with the argument that Austria wanted to join Germany since after WW1, due to economic reasons and shared cultural ties, but no. These idiots have to make it clear that they don't know the history that they deny, or even geography.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:32 am

I'm kind of getting the idea that David, Monstrous, and Mary Q will not be returning to the forum . . .

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:03 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I'm kind of getting the idea that David, Monstrous, and Mary Q will not be returning to the forum . . .

Don't know, it's like a resistant virus of stupidity. It'll fall back, regroup, pick new girls' names and reappear. They have all the charm of Herpes.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:19 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I'm kind of getting the idea that David, Monstrous, and Mary Q will not be returning to the forum . . .

We’ll see about Mary, she said she would give Roberto’s Chelmno thread an annual bump in December.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:22 am

To paraphrase FP Berg, I am not holding my breath on that.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:17 pm

I think we've won....................

I'm getting used to that, slowly..........

Aaron Richards
Poster

Postby Aaron Richards » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:41 pm

imagine my shock
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"...we had the duty towards our Volk (the German people) to kill this Volk (the Jewish people) that wanted to kill us." - Himmler in his 1943 Posen speech reminding any future holocaust denier how absurd their beliefs really are.
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: http://imgur.com/a/725A7

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:57 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:imagine my shock

That’s in Mein Kampf. Some dumbass named Saggy brought it up.

It’s nonsense, Hitler made it up, when would he ever have debated Jews? There’s no historical basis for it, as far as I can tell.

At least, I think that’s what you posted, it’s a little blurry.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:59 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:imagine my shock

Wait, sorry, I can read it a little better, someone twisted the quote around...LOL

Sorry, Aaron, it’s a little hard to see.

Aaron Richards
Poster

Postby Aaron Richards » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:29 pm

It was a funny I made. I just replaced "Jews" with "holocaust deniers" and the paragraphs still reflect very well on the way my encounters with deniers have gone in the past.... :D If you clicked on the attached image it should've opened up properly so you could read it.

Also, here's more things that happen when I am bored:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QzwZcpeH5k

Stay tuned, I will make one on Mark Weber, director of the Institute for Historical Review soon!
"...we had the duty towards our Volk (the German people) to kill this Volk (the Jewish people) that wanted to kill us." - Himmler in his 1943 Posen speech reminding any future holocaust denier how absurd their beliefs really are.
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: http://imgur.com/a/725A7

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:02 pm

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:46 am

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:36 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:hoo-boy

I’m not sure I’m really into it. I posted something but if the idiot isn’t going to try that hard then I’m not going to bother.

iwh
Poster

Postby iwh » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:34 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Hhhhhhhmmmmm, this silly fellow may climb onto my list:

https://wearswar.wordpress.com/2017/11/16/germanys-incredible-courage-to-defend-europe-how-hitlers-invasion-of-the-soviet-union-surprised-stalin/#comments

The problem is no denier posts here anymore.

May climb? He is up there with the worst.

He will never come in here. John is quite happy to have a website created in his name and just supply copy and pastes from his book. I tried to post comments on the blog but was blocked. It appears you are more lucky. As a form of catharsis I have created my own blog that looks at his articles and debunks them. Not many viewers, but it gets things off my chest.

https://wearswarts.wordpress.com/2017/11/17/germanys-incredible-courage-to-defend-europe-or-the-myth-of-the-soviet-invasion-of-1941/
For a debunking of new boy on the block John Wear see:

https://wearswarts.wordpress.com

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:43 pm

iwh wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Hhhhhhhmmmmm, this silly fellow may climb onto my list:

https://wearswar.wordpress.com/2017/11/16/germanys-incredible-courage-to-defend-europe-how-hitlers-invasion-of-the-soviet-union-surprised-stalin/#comments

The problem is no denier posts here anymore.

May climb? He is up there with the worst.

He will never come in here. John is quite happy to have a website created in his name and just supply copy and pastes from his book. I tried to post comments on the blog but was blocked. It appears you are more lucky. As a form of catharsis I have created my own blog that looks at his articles and debunks them. Not many viewers, but it gets things off my chest.

https://wearswarts.wordpress.com/2017/11/17/germanys-incredible-courage-to-defend-europe-or-the-myth-of-the-soviet-invasion-of-1941/

John and I had a very short conversation yesterday. I thought his editor limited me to one comment per week but I guess not.

I spent some time at FG’s blog yesterday. There’s a new one that I invited here....and who turned me down.

iwh
Poster

Postby iwh » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:50 pm

Yep...I read it. All he could do was suggest Suvorov's latest book as if it brings something new to the table. I haven't read it yet, but looking on line it doesn't appear to provide anything different.

He has a habit of telling people to read something and then to come back later and discuss it..

What makes me laugh about his posts are the use of footnotes, as if they make his work appear learned. Most of his sources come from the old IHR website. He tends to trip himself up when he puts down German sources...sources he hasn't actually read because he doesn't understand German!

What a {!#%@}!

BTW...excuse my ignorance but who is FG?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:55 pm

Further Glory (Crapbookpages)

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:14 pm

iwh wrote:
BTW...excuse my ignorance but who is FG?

Oops, sorry.

She is Gen Baugher, an unrepentant old Nazi. Her blog is an offshoot of her old website, scrapbookpages.

She’s how I got into this whole mess, I stumbled across her blog one night. I impulsively made some comments. I never thought she would allow them but she did.

Some rather old and hoary dinosaur deniers show up there, that’s how I met Jim Rizoli, ol’ Fritz Berg and Caroline Yeager. Even Germar Rudolf popped up one morning. A rather weird hodgepodge posts there (ahem, I guess that includes me, LOL). If you look back at some of my previous lists some of the regulars show up.

Here is her blog:

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/

I don’t post there as much anymore, I prefer Skeptics but I’ll pop in now and again to remind them I pay attention. I post under my e-mail, I get updates on comments and new articles. I’m brycesdaddy1105.

I’ll credit her for rekindling my interest in the time period, it also forced me to read denier stuff to figure out what the hell they were talking about. Because of her I located Holocaust Controversies, PHDN, Nizkor, etc. That eventually led me here.

iwh
Poster

Postby iwh » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:40 pm

Just been reading Jimbo's comments. Amusing to say the least.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:14 pm

iwh wrote:Just been reading Jimbo's comments. Amusing to say the least.

Jim is as dumb as a stump.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:44 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

I love Jimbo. Can't live without him and his spirit.
https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2017 ... ment-85182

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:54 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

I haven’t had time to read your post, undoubtedly it will send Jim into a tizzy.

Haven’t seen anything by herebysayi. Maybe he’s still trying to figure out who I am on CODOH. :lol:

iwh
Poster

Postby iwh » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:02 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Thanks for your compliment on my blog.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:20 pm

iwh wrote:[Thanks for your compliment on my blog.

And for yours in mine. You do a great and very important work.
To be honest, I didn't have the time to read it thoroughly but I appreciate a lot this kind of work. I know what it takes deconstruct word by word and 'argument' for argument this kind of BS from the Holocaust deniers. You probably have seen some of my team's work in the blog you just liked, as also in my other blog, which is devoted against HD and antisemitism in general, but it's in Greek, of course:

https://protocolswithoutzion.wordpress. ... leteworks/

I would kindly ask all members in here take a look in your blog. It's great.:
https://wearswarts.wordpress.com/

Return to “Holocaust Denial”