The dumbest denier of all time

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:04 am

So, as an answer, Saggy provides us with....a Holocaust Handbook by John Ball. Shades of Monstrous...

Balmoral95
Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:38 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:So, as an answer, Saggy provides us with....a Holocaust Handbook by John Ball. Shades of Monstrous...

Apparently so slow as to not have realized Ball went the way of the Krege dinosaur 15 years ago.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:04 pm

Saggy is having a full-on chimp out, is quoting Hitler approvingly, and is ranting and raving about "goyim" and bragging about going to the gym. I kid you not.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:11 pm

. . . all whilst avoiding discussion of Babi Yar - which he claims is one of his favorite topics (by which, I presume, he means the high death toll meets with his approval) . . .
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:04 am

Jeff_36 wrote:Saggy is having a full-on chimp out, is quoting Hitler approvingly, and is ranting and raving about "goyim" and bragging about going to the gym. I kid you not.

I still can't work out what has inspired Saggy to start this all over again, on the ISF. Is he dying? Is it some sort of last spurt by Saggy, before his denier community fully breaks down to nothingness?

He is not even trying to make plausible arguments and is openly posting anti-Semitic propaganda. It just makes everyone there hate him. That's not a plan. That's a psychiatric disorder.
:D

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:58 pm

Still, it's kinda fun, I've dealt with Twitter and YouTube deniers the last couple of months. It's nice for a change.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:39 pm

Saggy's just wandering around now, swiping and missing.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:28 pm

Saggy's degenerated into the favorite denier tactic, slamming witnesses.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:33 pm

As Nick noted, that's his calling card. We we round and round and round with him, and Dogzilla (Mary Q) on this 5 or 6 years ago. It was sad then, sadder now.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:40 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:As Nick noted, that's his calling card. We we round and round and round with him, and Dogzilla (Mary Q) on this 5 or 6 years ago. It was sad then, sadder now.

Magic Moments : Here is Saggy starting his Babi Yar posts on our forum in 2008, before he was banned.
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=9485&p=125357&hilit=saggy#p125352

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:54 am

thanks, how nice, a Hitler cat avatar . . . why was Saggy banned here?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:44 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:thanks, how nice, a Hitler cat avatar . . . why was Saggy banned here?

This may be the thread. I really can't remember as I had just moved here from the Skeptics Annotated Bible Forum.

Pyrrho on 14MAY09 wrote: Saggy's account is locked pending a decision whether or not to ban him from the forum.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=11270&p=156323&hilit=saggy#p156339

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:54 am

So for anti-Semitic baiting (defamatory language, attempting to humiliate a group of people), it seems. At least he's consistent.

Funny, I recall Saggy whiffed re: that same topic - "the Jewish wedding at a death camp," which wasn't at a death camp! - at AHF too.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:39 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:So for anti-Semitic baiting (defamatory language, attempting to humiliate a group of people), it seems. At least he's consistent.

Funny, I recall Saggy whiffed re: that same topic - "the Jewish wedding at a death camp," which wasn't at a death camp! - at AHF too.

Recall that Saggy, when pressured, had no idea who Odilo Globocnik was.......... :lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:43 am

that's right, thanks!

now he's asking for descriptions of witness testimony - then refusing to read it when linked to it; asking for "one name," but refusing to say what will count as evidence . . . same old, same old

for shits & grins, I converted the word count in the "steam" thing from HC, which Jeffk linked to, into book pages and got 65; no wonder Saggy doesn't like links!!!!

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:52 am

Jeff_36 wrote:Recall that Saggy, when pressured, had no idea who Odilo Globocnik was.......... :lol:

LOL
Using the redoubtable wiki, we find out that it was Globocnik and not Wirth who created the Reihnard system of camps ... among other nefarious actions ...

"On October 13, 1941, Globocnik received a verbal order from Himmler to start immediate construction work on Belzec, the first extermination camp in the General Government. The construction of three more extermination camps, Sobibór and Maidanek in the Lublin district, and Treblinka at Małkinia Górna, followed in 1942. All in all, Globocnik was responsible for killing more than 1.5 million Polish, Czech, Dutch, French, Russian, Slovak, German, and Austrian Jews and non-Jews in the death camps which he organized and supervised."

So, this is quite a character, and I had never heard of him.

AHF

I might post something about this at ISF . . . hmmmm.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:22 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:

looks like another poster beat you too it. IDK how he knows about that episode, he never posted at AHF! or here!

Balmoral95
Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:11 am

Jeff_36 wrote:Recall that Saggy, when pressured, had no idea who Odilo Globocnik was.......... :lol:

LOL
Using the redoubtable wiki, we find out that it was Globocnik and not Wirth who created the Reihnard system of camps ... among other nefarious actions ...

"On October 13, 1941, Globocnik received a verbal order from Himmler to start immediate construction work on Belzec, the first extermination camp in the General Government. The construction of three more extermination camps, Sobibór and Maidanek in the Lublin district, and Treblinka at Małkinia Górna, followed in 1942. All in all, Globocnik was responsible for killing more than 1.5 million Polish, Czech, Dutch, French, Russian, Slovak, German, and Austrian Jews and non-Jews in the death camps which he organized and supervised."

So, this is quite a character, and I had never heard of him.

AHF

All that ever needed saying:

"An attempt by Saggy to start a fifth thread on the holocaust was deleted by this moderator, as a service to our serious-minded readers -- DT."

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:04 am

LOL just got to that myself! here

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:05 am

Jeff_36 wrote:

looks like another poster beat you too it. IDK how he knows about that episode, he never posted at AHF! or here!

two people beat me to it, that Major guy and Elagabalus, Saggy is legendary

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:14 pm

Seems like warfare and hostilities inside the Holocaust denial bewegung
(don't want give them clicks, posting a copy of the Illinois Nazi's page):

- Kevin MacDonald on record saying whether the Holocaust actually happened is “not important”
https://archive.is/mktjW

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:26 pm

LOL, Carolyn never disappoints.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:20 am

Carolyn Yeager, Nazi groupie wrote:And I have revised my thinking about giving others so much leeway to think as they want about it. We need all hands on deck on this issue.

Deniers of the world, unite!!!!

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:03 am

Wow, Saggy disappeared the entire day. I'm really shocked.

Balmoral95
Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:47 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Carolyn Yeager, Nazi groupie wrote:And I have revised my thinking about giving others so much leeway to think as they want about it. We need all hands on deck on this issue.

When?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:21 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

When?

Like her heroes, Carolyn doesn't believe in leeway.

Balmoral95
Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:14 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

When?

Right, so is self-immolation in her future anytime soon? If Magda and Eva couldn't live without the Fuhrer, then....

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:38 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Wow, Saggy disappeared the entire day. I'm really shocked.

I must say: that is the greatest av in history and will never be topped in any way shape or form.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:37 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

When?

Right, so is self-immolation in her future anytime soon? If Magda and Eva couldn't live without the Fuhrer, then....

One would only hope so. I can't think of a more touching tribute to her beloved Dolfy than to follow in his blessed footsteps.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:41 pm

Saggy is just plain boring. I am going to join Nick Terry in ignoring that forum for now. For one thing, I am on my way to Sharialand. For another, life is short - and posting about posting is really no way to spend it.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:44 pm

Didcha pack your holy books and covers? :-P

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:00 pm

LOL, the government could actually fall whilst I am there. It is hanging by a thread. I guess people can only stand so much Sharia. But polls suggest that the IT scandal hasn't really hurt the Sharia-party (up 1.5%) - and that the neo-fascists are declining in popularity (they've dropped 3.5% in recent months).

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:18 pm

Ouch, if Sharialand isn't performing as made out, maybe it's time for a nice little story in the National Enquirer. That'll lay bare its treacherous heart and teach it! :-P

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:30 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Ouch, if Sharialand isn't performing as made out, maybe it's time for a nice little story in the National Enquirer. That'll lay bare its treacherous heart and teach it! :-P

It is about the IT identity-leak scandal - I think the (conservative) Alliance may decide against bringing down Löfven's government - the Sweden Democrats should have been able to capitalize on the scandal (party of the people and nation against the corrupt, globalist, incompetent elitists), as well as the Alliance (on technical competence, I suppose), but most parties seem wary more than aggressive at this point. Sweden's economy is growing at over 3% ("crazy strong" according to Nordea bank's chief analyst) . . . that seems to cover some sins, I guess.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:12 am

Cover your bets, a copy of the Quran and "Das Kapital."

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:15 am

lol

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:44 am

Ok, Saggy's recent behavior at ISF (citing Urban Dictionary among other things) has propelled him to the top of the list.

The New list:
1. Saggy
2. Monstrous
3. Clayton Moore
4. The Rizolis
5. Berg
6. K0nsl
7. Hargis
8. Werd
9. Rudolf
10. Graf

We need to make subcategories. "Most repetitive/ignorant " would be Saggy. "Most ridiculous and absurd" would be Monstrous. "Most low brow and trashy" would be Jim Rizoli. "Most likely to commit genocide" would be K0nsl.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:25 am

Jeff_36 wrote:"Most ridiculous and absurd" would be Monstrous. "

I defy you to read a few ralphgordon posts and still maintain this view :)

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:36 am

LeoMajor returned to ISF and smacked Saggy around in a half dozen posts. Saggy seems to be in hiding right now.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:05 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:Ok, Saggy's recent behavior at ISF (citing Urban Dictionary among other things) has propelled him to the top of the list.

The New list:
1. Saggy
2. Monstrous
3. Clayton Moore
4. The Rizolis
5. Berg
6. K0nsl
7. Hargis
8. Werd
9. Rudolf
10. Graf

We need to make subcategories. "Most repetitive/ignorant " would be Saggy. "Most ridiculous and absurd" would be Monstrous. "Most low brow and trashy" would be Jim Rizoli. "Most likely to commit genocide" would be K0nsl.

I need to update my list. I need to account for Saggy's recent assertion that "you don't need to know a thing."

Return to “Holocaust Denial”