The dumbest denier of all time

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun May 14, 2017 10:26 pm

did Monstrous show up at the insane asylum?
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun May 14, 2017 10:31 pm

If he did he didn't post as Monstrous.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun May 14, 2017 10:35 pm

David Merlin / Andrew Allen seems still to be checking in . . . but from that trio next to nothing since around the beginning of March . . . sad!
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Mon May 15, 2017 12:37 am

Darren - suufering from Illeism - did not see Monster Frankenstone at rodoh looney bin yet, maybe found new i.dee.

David not got over his gravel quarry sand number of camp and spurs trains and so on...confusiions.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon May 15, 2017 3:06 pm

Berg begins to ascend the list, edging back into the Dumbest Five.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon May 15, 2017 5:18 pm

Ok, in light of Hargis's recent labeling of Kurt Franz's photo album as a "Zionist source" I will elevate him a few spots on my list. However, in light of the startling uptick in general imbecility on RODOH lately my current list is in disarray, and it will take me a few days to figure out who will and won't move up. Expect a new - and very different - list in the next day or so.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon May 15, 2017 5:42 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Berg begins to ascend the list, edging back into the Dumbest Five.

Berg, like Carolyn Yeager, will remain on my list until they die. I will need to see if this new posting of his will elevate him.

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Mon May 15, 2017 11:10 pm

"Judaism is Racism and Israel is a genocidal, racist state. Let there be no peace or truce or tolerance for Jews, or Judaism, or Israel–ever again! Jews have arrogantly sewn the worst lies and hate imaginable around the world; they deserve the whirlwind. They are NOT like others; they are NOT "nice" people. Jews are racist monsters–do not be fooled by their Hollywood smiles; they must be born again.

The resistance of the Palestinians, especially in Gaza today, against overwhelming Jewish might inspires us all. The Palestinians want their land back. They continue to believe, against all odds, that they will ultimately win--and they will.. Their Hamas missiles are like small handfuls of sand and desperation against the overwhelming Israeli terror bombing which uses the most advanced technology–from America, of course, with unlimited American funding. Shame on America--but, the Palestinians continue to fight. They will NOT make peace with the Jews--nor should they. They are true heroes and an inspiration to all the rest of us who are also terrorized by Jewish power and influence and LIES!.

We must and will resist also, forever! Please give generously to:

20th Century Hoax
4757 E. Greenway Rd. #107B27
Phoenix, AZ 85032 USA"

Before Eric stopped helping red face bottoms Berg... Berg raving here in banned rodoh Anti Semitic post. Copied before it was taken away. Jeff_36, will you place Berg 2 and thickie the Hannover 1 at top? Or is permanence of the Nile and Aryan skolarr? Is Berg nice person or a projecting n=azi madbin hopper (they jump) nutcricket?

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Wed May 17, 2017 3:21 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Berg begins to ascend the list, edging back into the Dumbest Five.

Berg, like Carolyn Yeager, will remain on my list until they die. I will need to see if this new posting of his will elevate him.

"begins"?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed May 17, 2017 3:31 am

I had him lower. Then higher. The competition is stiff. LOL

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Wed May 17, 2017 4:34 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I had him lower. Then higher. The competition is stiff. LOL

i'd give Hargis the nod. And he's a {!#%@}' liar.

But trying to measure stupid....

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed May 17, 2017 3:44 pm

Xcalibur wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:I had him lower. Then higher. The competition is stiff. LOL

It's a difficult choice to make. I still maintain that Monstrous is #1 easily - but the 2-5 slots are hotly contested.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed May 17, 2017 6:19 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Xcalibur wrote:

It's a difficult choice to make. I still maintain that Monstrous is #1 easily - but the 2-5 slots are hotly contested.

I don't know, I may need to move him to a more inactive position. If he was still blithering away I'd keep him at the top.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed May 17, 2017 6:51 pm

I always found Monstrous meh, nothing special, nowhere near the dumbest, not outstanding in any positive or negative way, somewhat robotic and dull in fact. Not all that high on my list, despite some very funny gaffes.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed May 17, 2017 7:00 pm

The denier Gulag Monstrous claimed to house thousands of deniers put him at the top of my list. But, since he's disappeared I may consider moving him down.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed May 17, 2017 7:18 pm

In all honesty, child's play compared to Clayton Moore . . . or your pals the Rizolis . . . :)

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed May 17, 2017 7:28 pm

I miss the flying Rizoli brothers.

:lol:

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu May 18, 2017 1:55 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I always found Monstrous meh, nothing special, nowhere near the dumbest, not outstanding in any positive or negative way, somewhat robotic and dull in fact. Not all that high on my list, despite some very funny gaffes.

His resettlement nonsense alone guaranteed him a spot in the top 5. The "dark forest" gaffe catapulted him into number 1 for me.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Thu May 18, 2017 2:22 am

Jeff_36 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:I always found Monstrous meh, nothing special, nowhere near the dumbest, not outstanding in any positive or negative way, somewhat robotic and dull in fact. Not all that high on my list, despite some very funny gaffes.

His resettlement nonsense alone guaranteed him a spot in the top 5. The "dark forest" gaffe catapulted him into number 1 for me.

Hargis still works for me... he's so consistently pedestrian.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu May 18, 2017 2:41 am

Well, I may need to modify my list. I think Monstrous tragically passed away when a stack of Holocaust Handbooks fell on him.
RIP, Monstrous.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu May 18, 2017 2:54 am

Oh, crap, I found him!!!! Our little buddie had an unknown cookie fetish!!!!

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Sun May 21, 2017 7:22 am

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Sun May 21, 2017 1:13 pm

I will never understand why so many deniers and alt-righters have Anime characters as their avatars.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun May 21, 2017 1:35 pm

Linking to this new guide to popular Twitter nonsense, with handy rebuttals, from Sergey Romanov at HC - a big thank you for doing (starting?) this Sergey! You have the patience of Job! Kind of a Denier BS Bingo with refutations included . . . (nice to see the Buchenwald photo in there)

Ian Hazard
Poster

Postby Ian Hazard » Sun May 21, 2017 4:58 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:I will never understand why so many deniers and alt-righters have Anime characters as their avatars.

I will never understand why so many Holocaust devotees feel the need to constantly exaggerate and lie.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun May 21, 2017 5:09 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:I will never understand why so many deniers and alt-righters have Anime characters as their avatars.

I will never understand why so many Holocaust devotees feel the need to constantly exaggerate and lie.

Ian's back. Must have found his balls.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun May 21, 2017 5:11 pm

But he is still posting vacuous attempts at insults without making a single argument about the Holocaust. Very Fishian.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun May 21, 2017 5:42 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:

Tell us: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=25822

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun May 21, 2017 5:50 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:

He can't. He knows nothing about the history involved.

You know, it's sad when Ian makes me wax nostalgic over the flying Rizoli brothers and David.

Ian Hazard
Poster

Postby Ian Hazard » Sun May 21, 2017 6:07 pm

Please pay attention: I am not a Holocaust revisionist.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun May 21, 2017 6:10 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:Please pay attention: I am not a Holocaust revisionist.

Really? Could have fooled me.

I actually don't use the word "revisionist," that's not an appropriate term. I prefer denier, it is far more accurate.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun May 21, 2017 7:53 pm

In certain cases, "troll" is even more descriptive.

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Sun May 21, 2017 8:32 pm

Some fools think of themselves as trolls while in reality they are tools who can't spell.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun May 21, 2017 8:32 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:

Ian, can't you read? Or are you unable to reply to a simple request?

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon May 22, 2017 6:51 am

Ian Hazard wrote:Please pay attention: I am not a Holocaust revisionist.

Everything you have said and done points precisely in that direction. Those are the facts.

NathanC
Poster

Postby NathanC » Tue May 23, 2017 5:48 pm

One of the best anti-Deniers out there, A'isha/ANTpogo, over at the International Skeptics forum, uses an Anime Character as her avatar. I wouldn't generalize if I were you.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue May 23, 2017 6:06 pm

. . . wish A'isha had jumped over to this forum . . . his destruction of SnakeTongue on German gas van documents was brutal.

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Wed May 24, 2017 8:52 pm

Last tweet (at this moment) in a long and sprawling twitter thread, so scroll upwards and click to see all the branches. The author of a Shitler mockumentary tries to promote his "film" like a hooker, fails.

https://twitter.com/S_ergeyR_omanov/sta ... 0027198466

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Wed May 24, 2017 9:07 pm

OK, this was initially "subtweeted" from another thread:

https://twitter.com/S_ergeyR_omanov/sta ... 5020081152

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed May 24, 2017 9:15 pm

I've got one of his videos dialed up, I'm going to watch when I get home.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”