Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:56 am

:lol:

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:04 am

:hmm:

...immature behavior points to a severe lack of self-confidence and an inferiority complex.

...has the attention span of an autistic toddler

...In fact entertainers are so professional that they will tell lies even when they don't need to, simply because practice makes perfect.

Sounds so familiar, but...wrong thread? :scratch:
Hi, Io the lurker.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:13 am

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:19 am

Jeff_36 wrote:he didn't know who Globocnik was. I knew all about him on the first damn day I started reading about the Holocaust. That is unacceptable ignorance.

Right, he knew a couple things, mixed them up, and didn't know lots more. Top 10 material, alongside Trollo.

Jeff_36 wrote:Trollo is a douchebag, no question, but he has not made any remarks about dark forests in Russia, nuclear bomb tests, nonexistent outbound trains, or hogans heroes.

Actually, he has. I would have to search back through old Rodoh threads, but he has many, many such accomplishments.

Jeff_36 wrote:Hunt managed to confuse gas chambers with air raid shelters, with showers, with air raid showers, and argued that a facility with a small water tower would have had enough water to clean 10,000 people daily. He also failed to take into account documentary evidence against "resettlement", demonstrated a kindergartners command of arithmetic, and did not address the fact that most of his witnesses had not even been to TII. It was like watching someone in the midst of a dissacociative episode attempt to eat soup with his feet. He was more than a dolt, he was a delusional infantile {!#%@} who believed his own comedic lies.

Again, he can tie his shoes. He even tricked the judge.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:20 am

Jeff_36 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Hunt is at least organized enough to edit videos to push his lying agenda.

Videos that fool no one with common sense.

Nessie. LOL
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:59 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Again, he can tie his shoes. He even tricked the judge

http://archive.boston.com/news/education/higher/articles/2007/08/13/man_apologizes_to_holocaust_scholar_wiesel_over_alleged_attack/

Hunt raised a shaking hand and spoke up suddenly from his seat next to his lawyer just as Wiesel, who teaches at Boston University, had finished describing his ordeal in Nazi death camps, where his parents and sister died.

"Mr. Wiesel, I'm sorry for scaring you and I'm sorry you experienced the Holocaust," Hunt said. "My grandfather fought the Nazis and I'm sorry about what happened."

What a sniveling little {!#%@} Hunt is. A gutless little creep.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:03 pm

Yep. Hunt is that exactly.

As for Trollo, usually he restricts himself to cheerleading other chimps, not quite getting their arguments but insisting on them. When he did try debating, the results were sorry. You can see some of his work, as Chester, in this subforum. Times when he did debate had him defending usual propositions with bonkers reasoning (IIRC the Malkinia thesis based on a slight discrepancy in Glazar on transports arriving from the Balkans to Treblinka in winter '43, resettlement because Glazar recalled rumors of Jews being taken from the Protectorate "to the East," no Jews living in pre-Barbarossa Baltics because of debates over the exact number, etc). He did have Stundie worthy material, the best I recall being his proof that the Jäger was forged - I don't recall the details (these are all threads with missing posts at Rodoh666) but IIRC he identified the font in the report as Zhikharev Cyrillic Bold coming from a foundry in Russia?!?!?! Zhikharev Cyrillic Bold . . . seriously.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:38 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Ok, I'll give an update and extend this to 10:

1) Monstrous-Still the all time champion, his recent attempt at the goofy "there's a better way, therefore it didn't happen" simply separates him from the competition.
2) The Rizolis-I combine Jim and Joe, they are simply mouthpieces of each other. Jim is the more public one, Joe has the fouler mouth. Their only arguments consist of copying and pasting enormous tracts from whatever Holocaust Handbook they happen to have at hand.
3) Fritz Berg-A firm champion of the "The Germans were superior to everyone else, therefore they would have used a better method (my method, the one I really want to use)." Descends into vile racist/anti-Semitic ranting when confronted.
4) Carolyn Yeager-A silly Nazi wannabe groupie. She probably has a bust of Hitler that she worships at any given opportunity.
5) Diane King-The very definition of a screeching harridan, nothing more than the Rizoli's mouthpiece, she refuses to accept any sane argument.
6) Turnagain-"I refuse to accept anything not compiled by a neutral third party (and only a third party that I personally approve of)."
7) rollo the ganger-One of his arguments was copying vast tracks of literary license over the word ghetto.
8) Talbot-Talbot is my first entry that only D-H would know. He is now a regular at FG's blog. A fussy Englishman, he asks for some of the oddest things you could imagine. He once asked me for the maintenance schedules of the gas vans. In return I asked him for the maintenance schedule of HMS Ark Royal (91). I never got it.
9) hermie-A regular at FG's blog, he spouts some of the wildest anti-Semitic garbage that only Berg could truly appreciate. A true conspiracy theorist, he believes that the Zionists started prepping for the Holocaust somewhere around 1905. Or maybe 1885. I can't remember. Anyway, he is a true white nationalist who can misquote the Talmud to fit any weird theory he sprouts from his weird noggin. A misogynist, I think it really embarrassed him to find out FG is a woman.
10) eah-A third entry from FG's blog, it used to entertain me to set him off because it caused him to unleash a string of invective vile enough to make a Tourette sufferer blush.

OK, based upon recent experiences I realized that I need to update this list:

1) Monstrous-Still the all time champion, his recent attempt at the goofy "there's a better way, therefore it didn't happen" simply separates him from the competition.

No change. Monstrous rules supreme.

2) The Rizolis-I combine Jim and Joe, they are simply mouthpieces of each other. Jim is the more public one, Joe has the fouler mouth. Their only arguments consist of copying and pasting enormous tracts from whatever Holocaust Handbook they happen to have at hand.

No change. The Rizolis remain in this spot. Though thicker than bricks they've never accused the Germans of having concentration camps for deniers.

3) Fritz Berg-A firm champion of the "The Germans were superior to everyone else, therefore they would have used a better method (my method, the one I really want to use)." Descends into vile racist/anti-Semitic ranting when confronted.

No change. He's fun to poke at just to see the ranting.

4) Werd-Is an avowed conspiracy theorist. His list of reading material is bizarre (to say the least). He fancies himself an expert on all things but in reality just copies and pastes things from other deniers. He also loses it if pushed.

This used to be Carolyn Yeager but I haven't seen anything from her in awhile.

5) Been-There-His lofty, holier than thou attitude is proof enough of his stupidity but what seals the deal is his recent insistence on analyzing books he's never read.

This used to be Diane King.

6) Turnagain-"I refuse to accept anything not compiled by a neutral third party (and only a third party that I personally approve of)."

7) rollo the ganger-One of his arguments was copying vast tracks of literary license over the word ghetto.

8) Aryan.... :lol: .....Scholar-Perhaps should be higher but definitely deserves a spot on this list. Thinks anyone who believes in actual history a Jewish butt kisser. Also believes that no one else should write European history except for Europeans.

This used to be Talbot.

9) hermie-hermie is my second entry that only D-H would know. A regular at FG's blog, he spouts some of the wildest anti-Semitic garbage that only Berg could truly appreciate. A true conspiracy theorist, he believes that the Zionists started prepping for the Holocaust somewhere around 1905. Or maybe 1885. I can't remember. Anyway, he is a true white nationalist who can misquote the Talmud to fit any weird theory he sprouts from his weird noggin. A misogynist, I think it really embarrassed him to find out FG is a woman.

10) Carolyn Yeager-Simply a must for any dumb denier list. I won't drop her until she dies. My original description remains the same, she's nothing more than a Hitler groupie.

I dropped eah and Talbot from this list. There are more deserving entries.

With somewhat of a heavy heart I dropped Diane King from my list. She simply does not make the cut because she's just a mouthpiece for the Rizolis.

It's very difficult for me to do so, I mean, who doesn't enjoy being screamed at by a screeching harpy?
Last edited by Jeffk 1970 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:40 pm

LOL :D

Hermie believes the Protocols of Elders of Zion are true because always someone can perform a forgery to a fraud plot to discredit it so everyone else to think the fraud plot is a genuine plot which someone forged it (don't ask me for more, I didn't understand a thing either).

Illinois Nazi (https://archive.is/2hV6U#selection-1395.0-1407.47) Carolyn Yeager believes she replied to Alan Dershowitz on holocaust denial:

- My response to Alan Dershowitz's essay “The origin of fake news in holocaust denial” published at Gatestone Institute
https://archive.is/aHlB5
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:46 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:LOL :D

Hermie believes the Protocols of Elders of Zion are true because always someone can perform a forgery to a fraud plot to discredit it so everyone else to think the fraud plot is a genuine plot which someone forged it (don't ask me for more, I didn't understand a thing either).

Illinois Nazi (https://archive.is/2hV6U#selection-1395.0-1407.47) Carolyn Yeager believes she replied to Alan Dershowitz on holocaust denial:

- My response to Alan Dershowitz's essay “The origin of fake news in holocaust denial” published at Gatestone Institute
https://archive.is/aHlB5

Hermie is a trip, he enjoys posting random quotes from Zionists to prove they own everything and rule the world. He once reported he was writing a book on Zionism.... :rotfl:

He also loves posting random newspaper articles to prove points...even though he claims all media is owned by Jews.

When I asked him for proof of the "hoax" he gave me an incomplete telephone transcript.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:16 pm

Hhhhmmm, this is a bit of a struggle. I forgot to include the weird entity known collectively as Greg Gerdes/WendyO/SFinesilver.

Just an aside, I think it's weird that Greg (if it was actually Greg) chose a female name to post here and a rather feminine name to post at RODOH.

I'm having trouble putting him on my list because I don't really want to take anyone out.

Maybe make him an honorable mention?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:04 pm

With the caveat that there's nothing honorable about Gerdes in any guise.

I am very pleased to see Trollo on your new list, Jeffk.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:06 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:With the caveat that there's nothing honorable about Gerdes in any guise.

I am very pleased to see Trollo on your new list, Jeffk.

RODOH opened up a whole new world.

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:36 pm

Was Trollo he who gave the world erudite threads such as one that was entitled,

"Treblinka choo-choo."

?

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:38 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Hhhhmmm, this is a bit of a struggle. I forgot to include the weird entity known collectively as Greg Gerdes/WendyO/SFinesilver.

Just an aside, I think it's weird that Greg (if it was actually Greg) chose a female name to post here and a rather feminine name to post at RODOH.

I'm having trouble putting him on my list because I don't really want to take anyone out.

Jeff, this ... adult is one category alone by himself. I remember the Plasmatics, I think one of their song 'Dream Lover' was a small hit in Greece back in the 80s, but I didn't know WendyO's special skill. If I guessed right, maybe Greg has a thing with sledgehammers over there in the Montana mountains. He makes the same annoying noise repeat by repeat, again and again, like his 'What are you afraid of' etc, knock-knock-knock ...
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
Denial

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:47 pm

RODOH is a Nazi mad house as that guy Duke Umeroffen points out in his latest icon.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:53 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:Was Trollo he who gave the world erudite threads such as one that was entitled,

"Treblinka choo-choo."

?

That's he. Choo-choo and Zikharev Cyrillic.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:55 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Hhhhmmm, this is a bit of a struggle. I forgot to include the weird entity known collectively as Greg Gerdes/WendyO/SFinesilver.

Jeff, this ... adult is one category alone by himself. I remember the Plasmatics, I think one of their song 'Dream Lover' was a small hit in Greece back in the 80s, but I didn't know WendyO's special skill. If I guessed right, maybe Greg has a thing with sledgehammers over there in the Montana mountains. He makes the same annoying noise repeat by repeat, again and again, like his 'What are you afraid of' etc, knock-knock-knock ...

Oh, can't forget calling everyone a coward.

Plus, the really weird questions, read the signature:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2825

No, those aren't loaded at all.

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:05 pm

"Butcher baby I didn't want them to take you away" was a lyric from a song by Wendy O Williams.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:53 am

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:Hermie believes the Protocols of Elders of Zion are true because always someone can perform a forgery to a fraud plot to discredit it so everyone else to think the fraud plot is a genuine plot which someone forged it

I'm sorry, What? What?

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:55 am

I did not put Gerdes on my list because he has no real content and basically just copies and pastes the same damn thing over and over again.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:30 am

Jeff_36 wrote:
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:Hermie believes the Protocols of Elders of Zion are true because always someone can perform a forgery to a fraud plot to discredit it so everyone else to think the fraud plot is a genuine plot which someone forged it

I'm sorry, What? What?

Hermie was talking in general for some sets of ideas that in his opinion are taking over our societies.
After 1-2 questions, I realized he was talking in fact for the Protocols of the Elders of Zion again.
I told him Protocols is a piece plagiarized from the Dialogue between Machiavelli and Montesquieu in Hell by Maurice Joly, and has been the foundation for just about every claim regarding the Jewish 'one world government' conspiracy ever since.

And he said, well. the Jewish plan is real, and the Jews made a fake plot, and then forged a fake plan about it, to make us believe that the genuine conspiracy plot was fake (or something like that).

And he mentioned the 'Kalergi Plan'.
I told him 'You know there's no evidence for all these junk you've said. The protocols is something very flexible that can be adapted in every era, every country, every situation and fit everywhere. It only give an excuse to morons for hating the Jews because they're different. You live in the computer age but you're stuck in the Middle Ages'.

And he insisted that the forged plan make me believe that there isn't a conspiracy. And the Protocols are the proof for it. The Jews discredit their own fake on the genuine plan to fool us and hide their real intentions.

If a CTist finds evidence for a conspiracy, he takes the evidence at face value and says 'You see, this is evidence for the conspiracy'.
If a CTist can't find evidence for a conspiracy, he thinks the lack of evidence is an additional proof for the conspiracy.
Because a good conspiracy can't be proven.
If a rational person proves that an alleged conspiracy doesn't exist, for a CTist's mind, this is proof that the conspiracy exists and the Jews are trying to convince us that no conspiracy exists and hide it.
Denial

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:04 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:And he said, well. the Jewish plan is real, and the Jews made a fake plot, and then forged a fake plan about it, to make us believe that the genuine conspiracy plot was fake (or something like that).

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:55 pm

been-there, with his ongoing threads on WUF, international Jewry, and whatnot, really isn't all that different from the guy you describe . . .

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:12 pm

It belongs more to the Jewish Conspiracies thread, but I think I have to throw this one in here as well: recently I came across an antisemite (who naturally was also a denier, so it counts!) who - i'm not kidding, I asked him multipule times and he said that he's completley serious - that (((the Jews))) killed Michael Jackson.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:42 am

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:It belongs more to the Jewish Conspiracies thread, but I think I have to throw this one in here as well: recently I came across an antisemite (who naturally was also a denier, so it counts!) who - i'm not kidding, I asked him multipule times and he said that he's completley serious - that (((the Jews))) killed Michael Jackson.

Why would (((they))) bother with a washed up old pedophile? Why woulden't they aim higher at someone like (((Drake))) ?

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:04 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:It belongs more to the Jewish Conspiracies thread, but I think I have to throw this one in here as well: recently I came across an antisemite (who naturally was also a denier, so it counts!) who - i'm not kidding, I asked him multipule times and he said that he's completley serious - that (((the Jews))) killed Michael Jackson.

I KNEW IT ! :cool:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:32 pm

It's official. Turnagain is giving Monstrous a run for his money:
Turnagain
Re: Transit Challenge Submission
Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:00 pm

Jeffk1970 said.
" That's obvious. You can only slobber on about Treblinka because that's the only camp you actually read about."

Psssst! Jeff! If the holyhoax didn't happen at Treblinka, it didn't happen anywhere and it didn't happen at Treblinka. Got it? Well, I suppose not. That's far too complicated for your limited intellect.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:29 pm

I may have to move Monstrous down. Nobody's heard from the little fella, he may move closer to an "inactive" list.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:09 pm

:rotfl:

Jim Rizoli:
Honestly the Germans were the most noblest people when it came to their treatment of Jews and others compared the the Communist who killed just for sport.

Ah, Jim never, ever disappoints.

Seriously, if Monstrous doesn't pop back up soon Jim may displace him again.

You can see Jim's pearls of wisdom here:

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2017/04/12/sean-spicer-apologized-tuesday-after-saying-adolf-hitler-didnt-even-sink-to-using-chemical-weapons/#comment-78411

Now, be aware. I used some rather, ahem, spicy language when replying back to eah (if you read the whole comment section).

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:18 pm

Communist in the Soviet Union apparently killed 100 million people? No census even shows this decline.

Last time I checked the latest study on the statistics states 6 to 9 million in the Soviet Union under Stalin.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:21 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote::rotfl:

Jim Rizoli:
Honestly the Germans were the most noblest people when it came to their treatment of Jews and others compared the the Communist who killed just for sport.

Ah, Jim never, ever disappoints.

Seriously, if Monstrous doesn't pop back up soon Jim may displace him again.

You can see Jim's pearls of wisdom here:

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2017/04/12/sean-spicer-apologized-tuesday-after-saying-adolf-hitler-didnt-even-sink-to-using-chemical-weapons/#comment-78411

Now, be aware. I used some rather, ahem, spicy language when replying back to eah (if you read the whole comment section).

I'n not sure a word even exists that describes that level of idiocy.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:28 pm

Yup. :lol:

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:41 pm

trumpian?
Hi, Io the lurker.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:53 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:trumpian?

Ha! Well, at the very least "spicerian".

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:56 pm

Denying-History wrote:. . . I checked the latest study on the statistics states 6 to 9 million in the Soviet Union under Stalin.

By what standard of proof? Have we exhumed, for example, all the graves and studied all the corpses? And...does the same standard apply to other historical events?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:59 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Denying-History wrote:. . . I checked the latest study on the statistics states 6 to 9 million in the Soviet Union under Stalin.

By what standard of proof? Have we exhumed, for example, all the graves and studied all the corpses? And...does the same standard apply to other historical events?

Well, if no one ever examined the sites and dug up all the bodies then it didn't happen.
Where are the pictures of the Bolshevik BBQ's?

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:51 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:

Well, if no one ever examined the sites and dug up all the bodies then it didn't happen.
Where are the pictures of the Bolshevik BBQ's?

Katyn in 5,4,3,2.......

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:10 am

Sorry, I forgot all 6 million disappeared Jews (Bolshies as well) moved right here to SSF..... according to Rizzoli... He makes Hargis look.... well, on the dull side of normal, brain-box-wise.

i'm at a loss though... these Jjews don't seem to post much... I think I'm the only "out" Jew here.... Stat Mech was labelled a "probable Jew" by Taynor years ago... (god bless Traynor's paranoid brain)... apparently his synapses are only fired by massive quantities of cheap suds, consumed in Polish car parks.

So that's my reporr.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:43 am

Xcalibur wrote:Sorry, I forgot all 6 million disappeared Jews (Bolshies as well) moved right here to SSF..... according to Rizzoli... He makes Hargis look.... well, on the dull side of normal, brain-box-wise.

i'm at a loss though... these Jjews don't seem to post much... I think I'm the only "out" Jew here.... Stat Mech was labelled a "probable Jew" by Taynor years ago... (god bless Traynor's paranoid brain)... apparently his synapses are only fired by massive quantities of cheap suds, consumed in Polish car parks.

So that's my reporr.

Well, I think Ian believes I'm a Jew. Or a Hasbara. Or both. So does werd and been-there.

I find that funny considering I was raised a Catholic.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”