Stab in the back myth

Discussions
ryu
Poster

Stab in the back myth

Postby ryu » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:00 pm

According to the daily stormer, Germany lost WW1 because of Jewish led revolutions back home...http://www.dailystormer.com/the-german- ... back-myth/
I should point out that Germany severely underreported loses and that the treaty of Versailles wasn't so bad so they only have themselves to blame.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Re: Stab in the back myth

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:01 pm

ryu wrote:According to the daily stormer, Germany lost WW1 because of Jewish led revolutions back home...http://www.dailystormer.com/the-german- ... back-myth/
I should point out that Germany severely underreported loses and that the treaty of Versailles wasn't so bad so they only have themselves to blame.

Daily Stormer...... :lol:

Germany lost WW I for a lot of reasons, the blockade, the introduction of fresh US troops, unrest due to shortages, weak allies, poor harvests, the lack of time to exploit the newly conquered Eastern territories.......Jews had nothing to do with any of that.

One of the great ironies of history is that the Germans won in the East in WW I but lost the war in the West, WW II they won in the West but lost in the East.
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

NathanC
Regular Poster

Postby NathanC » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:06 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
ryu wrote:According to the daily stormer, Germany lost WW1 because of Jewish led revolutions back home...http://www.dailystormer.com/the-german- ... back-myth/

Germany lost WW I for a lot of reasons, the blockade, the introduction of fresh US troops, unrest due to shortages, weak allies, poor harvests, the lack of time to exploit the newly conquered Eastern territories.......Jews had nothing to do with any of that.

One of the great ironies of history is that the Germans won in the East in WW I but lost the war in the West, WW II they won in the West but lost in the East.

Another Irony is that antisemites accuse Jews of "stabbing Germany in the back" and yet Germany won the War in the east during WWI and signed the Brest Litovsk treaty with the new Bolshevik government...whom they allege was controlled by Jews. So, did they stab Germany in the back, or did they stab Russia in the back and do Germany a favour?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:24 pm

NathanC wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Another Irony is that antisemites accuse Jews of "stabbing Germany in the back" and yet Germany won the War in the east during WWI and signed the Brest Litovsk treaty with the new Bolshevik government...whom they allege was controlled by Jews. So, did they stab Germany in the back, or did they stab Russia in the back and do Germany a favour?

In a way we can blame Germany itself for the spread of Communism. The German High Command brought Lenin out of exile and sent him to Russia to forment revolution and withdraw Russia from the war. Russia became Communist as a result. Lenin did sign the treaty, after the Germans began making huge gains in Russia itself, but the Bolshevists remained in power.

We can also blame Hitler for the spread of Communism into Eastern Europe. Before WW II Eastern Europe was conservative and staunchly anti-Communist. Because Hitler overstretched himself in attacking the Soviets the Red Army controlled Eastern Europe at the end of the war, paving the way for the Communists to take over.

So much for "Hitler was trying to prevent the spread of Communism."

“NKVD.”

NathanC
Regular Poster

Postby NathanC » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:37 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:In a way we can blame Germany itself for the spread of Communism. The German High Command brought Lenin out of exile and sent him to Russia to forment revolution and withdraw Russia from the war. Russia became Communist as a result. Lenin did sign the treaty, after the Germans began making huge gains in Russia itself, but the Bolshevists remained in power.

Lol, so the "Jewish Bolsheviks" were sponsored and backed by Germans! I guess we now have an answer for when the deniers blame communism on "The Jews" :lol: :lol:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:47 pm

NathanC wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:In a way we can blame Germany itself for the spread of Communism. The German High Command brought Lenin out of exile and sent him to Russia to forment revolution and withdraw Russia from the war. Russia became Communist as a result. Lenin did sign the treaty, after the Germans began making huge gains in Russia itself, but the Bolshevists remained in power.

Lol, so the "Jewish Bolsheviks" were sponsored and backed by Germans! I guess we now have an answer for when the deniers blame communism on "The Jews" :lol: :lol:

Why, yes!!!!!

So, really, we need to blame the Germans for the spread of Communism!!!!!

:lol:

I've made this point to Jim, BTW. He has no answer.

“NKVD.”

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:58 pm

He probably asked to be shown evidence of just one communist... :-P

Lard, save me from your followers.

NathanC
Regular Poster

Postby NathanC » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:50 pm

Jeffk 70 wrote:We can also blame Hitler for the spread of Communism into Eastern Europe. Before WW II Eastern Europe was conservative and staunchly anti-Communist. Because Hitler overstretched himself in attacking the Soviets the Red Army controlled Eastern Europe at the end of the war, paving the way for the Communists to take over.

Is that really accurate, though? While it is true that the Eastern European countries welcomed the Soviets as liberators because Nazi Policy was just plain awful, that says nothing about the popularity or acceptance of communism as an ideology. After all, the whole point of the 1944 Warsaw revolt was to establish a free Polish government before the Soviets arrived. We can even see this in modern times: Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Nazi Collaborators and go after survivors like Yitzhak Arad.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:08 pm

NathanC wrote:
Jeffk 70 wrote:We can also blame Hitler for the spread of Communism into Eastern Europe. Before WW II Eastern Europe was conservative and staunchly anti-Communist. Because Hitler overstretched himself in attacking the Soviets the Red Army controlled Eastern Europe at the end of the war, paving the way for the Communists to take over.

Is that really accurate, though? While it is true that the Eastern European countries welcomed the Soviets as liberators because Nazi Policy was just plain awful, that says nothing about the popularity or acceptance of communism as an ideology. After all, the whole point of the 1944 Warsaw revolt was to establish a free Polish government before the Soviets arrived. We can even see this in modern times: Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Nazi Collaborators and go after survivors like Yitzhak Arad.

Countries like Poland, Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania were staunchly anti-Communist, most of their native Communists were driven out by the late 1930's and were living in exile in the USSR (unfortunately for them).

These countries were mostly agrarian, peasants didn't like Communism because of its emphasis on the collective and the trashing of religion.

When the Red Army "liberated" these countries they brought back the native Communists who survived the purges of the late 1930's, these men were dedicated Stalinists. With the help/threat of the Red Army these men took control of vital offices, like the Ministry of Interior and put their own people in place.

I'm going off memory on much of this, if you'd like I can get some research together and open a thread, I'll do that in the General History section.

It might be a couple of days, I'm supposed to be working right now- :D

Yeah, it stinks, in return for a paycheck I'm actually supposed to get things done.

“NKVD.”

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:12 pm

:lol:

Nice outcome of this topic. I'm looking forward to read more of it. Thanks, guys!

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:13 pm

It is good to know that the Stormer does not promote violence, it's right there on their website:

"We here at the Daily Stormer are opposed to violence. We seek revolution through the education of the masses. When the information is available to the people, systemic change will be inevitable and unavoidable.
Anyone suggesting or promoting violence in the comments section will be immediately banned, permanently."

:roll:

“NKVD.”

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Postby Denying-History » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:19 pm

Bad Ryu! Bad! Stormfront is not a legitimate source...
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:25 pm

:-P ^That's kinda funny, but how's ryu to fully show what he's attempting to refute without linking to it?

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Postby Denying-History » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:58 pm

:) He could just type up their argument in a summary, or maybe just find any other holocaust denial site. You know, quote the important excerpt.

:P Or just to refute it he could always to get a basic understanding of what the claim is at the wiki page. Its not really a hard theory to argue against, the lack of evidence just makes the claim easily dismissed.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:10 pm

Then it wouldn't be ryu posting.

In a way I'm kidding. And there has been improvement, but it's a longstanding and ongoing tradition trying to teach him to post differently. Just ask Monster... :-P
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Postby Denying-History » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:16 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Then it wouldn't be ryu posting.

In a way I'm kidding. But it's a longstanding and ongoing tradition trying to get him to post differently. Just ask Monster... :-P

Matthew Ellard has demonstrated it in the past. :lol: Also that is part of the humor behind:
Denying-History wrote:Bad Ryu! Bad! Stormfront is not a legitimate source...
Joseph E. Davies

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:20 pm

Denying-History wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:Then it wouldn't be ryu posting.

In a way I'm kidding. But it's a longstanding and ongoing tradition trying to get him to post differently. Just ask Monster... :-P

Matthew Ellard has demonstrated it in the past. :lol: Also that is part of the humor behind:
Denying-History wrote:Bad Ryu! Bad! Stormfront is not a legitimate source...

I figured. But, AFAIK - and if correct, ryu could also be dealing with some difficulties we might not be able to relate to?
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Postby Denying-History » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:24 pm

Yeah Mathew also posted about that as well. I will sensor from linking to the post for ryu's privacy.
Joseph E. Davies

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:37 pm

I wanted to chime in because I never miss an opportunity to mock Storm Front.

“NKVD.”

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:38 pm

Well, the whole "stab in the back" myth also interests me.

“NKVD.”

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:07 pm

The Spartacist uprising was in January of 1919, long after the war had ended. Most German Jews, as I have stated many times, supported the anticommunist DDP party.

ryu
Poster

Postby ryu » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:24 am

scrmbldggs wrote::-P ^That's kinda funny, but how's ryu to fully show what he's attempting to refute without linking to it?

That's what I tell them all the time!!!

Sailor Haumea

Postby Sailor Haumea » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:26 am

Just wanted to let everyone know that Stormfront and The Daily Stormer are unrelated websites run by different people. They just both derive their name from Der Sturmer.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:02 am

Stormfront = Don Black (his son Derek has left the ranks and has been combating WN and neo-Nazism)

The Daily Stormer = Andrew Anglin
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Return to “Holocaust, Genocide, and Mass Violence”