Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
User avatar
RizoliTV
BANNED
Posts: 236
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:58 pm

Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby RizoliTV » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:59 am

Was up in Toronto this past week getting some footage of German survivors of Allied atrocities and one of my interviews was with Paul Fromm who is a freedom fighter free speech advocate in Canada and here is the video of it I just finished it today.
https://youtu.be/4vEQVwl9irc

JR
Last edited by RizoliTV on Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19630
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:04 am

A Canadian speech avocado? Looks more like a case of Spam to me.
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
RizoliTV
BANNED
Posts: 236
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:58 pm

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby RizoliTV » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:19 am

Why don't you watch the video and learn something. I spent all day editing it.
Why is everything you don't watch or read spam....
This is a place to link videos and I did what I was told to do.....of course in your mind everyone else can post videos here except me.....
Now how nice would that be if you excluded one of your best customers here.

Jim Rizoli
CCFIILE.COM

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19630
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:50 am

Why don't you stop making stuff up?
Now how nice would that be if you used that brain of yours for something else than hatred and fantasies.
Hi, Io the lurker.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26349
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:00 am

Why is this holocaust denier's spam in the "Letting go of God" Religious sub-forum?

Is he spamming in all unrelated sub forums today or simply illiterate? :lol:

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19630
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:07 am

He's speshul.
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7360
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby TJrandom » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:46 am

RizoliTV wrote:... I spent all day editing it. ...


No you didn`t.

User avatar
RizoliTV
BANNED
Posts: 236
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:58 pm

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby RizoliTV » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:53 pm

TJrandom wrote:
RizoliTV wrote:... I spent all day editing it. ...


No you didn`t.


I take it you don't have a clue about editing video.....
Did you watch it? Oh thats right we have just the complainers here.....discussing some of the points Paul brought up would be a novel idea don't you think?

JR

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7360
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby TJrandom » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:44 pm

RizoliTV wrote: ... I take it you don't have a clue about editing video.....


Spot on - my thought exactly - you don't have a clue about editing video.

User avatar
RizoliTV
BANNED
Posts: 236
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:58 pm

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby RizoliTV » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:42 pm

TJrandom wrote:
RizoliTV wrote: ... I take it you don't have a clue about editing video.....


Spot on - my thought exactly - you don't have a clue about editing video.



Ya your right, I guess making a thousand of videos in the last 10 years means I don't know what I'm doing.....now I have a perfectly good understanding why most of you don't investigate the tough topics.
To deny reality is a tough act to follow.....

JR

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19630
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:09 pm

Don't be so modest. You're doing a splendid job of it.
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7360
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby TJrandom » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:10 pm

RizoliTV wrote: ... Ya your right, I guess making a thousand of videos in the last 10 years means I don't know what I'm doing....


You are joking, right? From what I watched, I had assumed it was your first. I suppose I was initially put off by your `waste my time` approach with still images and closing doors - but then it got worse really fast when your half dead and slumped guest, and then you too – opened your mouths. And you left those parts in, instead of cutting them to the trash bin. What a waste of time.

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1649
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby Denying-History » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:31 am

:lol: Jim that Intro. I sort of feel I should make you an intro.

I made this one a long time ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTHe1gSj-8Y&

So what do you say? Want me to make you an intro?
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4479
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:37 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Why is this holocaust denier's spam in the "Letting go of God" Religious sub-forum?

Is he spamming in all unrelated sub forums today or simply illiterate? :lol:


He is bafflingly obtuse, shameless, and his knowledge is limited to long refuted IHR memes. I think he is stupider than Clayton Moore. He is demonstrably stupider than Monstrous, something that takes quite a bit of effort to accomplish.

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4479
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:51 am

Jim described Paul Fromm as "a freedom fighter". Let's see if this description holds weight now shall we?

the SPLC identifies Fromm as a "Neo-Nazi". The National Post, my favorite paper, and one with a reputation for being right leaning describes him as "one of Canada's most notorious white supremacists". He has opposed school desegregation, had denied the holocaust, and has links with the likes of David Duke, Ernst Zuendel, Don Black, and David Irving. He has described himself as a "white nationalist" and has appeared at events sponsored by (among others) The Heritage Front (an infamous, tiny, Canadian White Supremacist/Nazi organization), the "Aryan Guard" (enough said LOL) and "The Knights Party" (a faction of the KKK). He has described John Taylor, an infamous Canadian traitor who was imprisoned for supporting Hitler in WWII (not to be mistaken for the bassist from Duran Duran) as his "hero".

User avatar
RizoliTV
BANNED
Posts: 236
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:58 pm

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby RizoliTV » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:22 am

Denying-History wrote::lol: Jim that Intro. I sort of feel I should make you an intro.

I made this one a long time ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTHe1gSj-8Y&

So what do you say? Want me to make you an intro?


Pretty cool!
Of course you know that most of the things you are showing don't have a bad connotation to them but are easily explained.

JR

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1649
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby Denying-History » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:02 am

RizoliTV wrote:
Denying-History wrote::lol: Jim that Intro. I sort of feel I should make you an intro.

I made this one a long time ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTHe1gSj-8Y&

So what do you say? Want me to make you an intro?


Pretty cool!
Of course you know that most of the things you are showing don't have a bad connotation to them but are easily explained.

JR

Thanks on the comment about the visual.

Nah, these documents do not support the claims of Germar Rudolf. The issue is that these rooms had systems which did 15.8 air exchanges per hour. While Germar Rudolf claimed it was 9.48 air exchanges per hour...

In mid-March [1942] , Bischoff received new calculations from Schultz. After reviewing the original numbers, he had decided that it was better to increase the total capacity of the ventilation system of the new crematorium, now to be built at Birkenau, from 32,600 cu m of air an hour to 45,000 an hour. The room most affected by this was the B. Keller, which was to receive a system capable of aerating and deaerating 8,000 instead of 4,800 cu m an hour, that is, a 66-percent increase. Bischoff accepted Schultze's new proposal on April 2. He asked Topf to bring the designation on the firm's blueprints into line with the ones drawn.

(The Machinery of Mass Murder at Auschwitz, pp. 210)


So there isn't much that one could say to support you. This also doesn't explained the Zyklon traces found by the Krakow report. The sad part is that morgues wouldn't be deloused by Zyklon... It would have been disinfected with antiseptics, as the goal of delousing a morgue would be to kill bacteria... not lice.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

User avatar
RizoliTV
BANNED
Posts: 236
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:58 pm

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby RizoliTV » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:27 am

Denying-History wrote:
RizoliTV wrote:
Denying-History wrote::lol: Jim that Intro. I sort of feel I should make you an intro.

I made this one a long time ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTHe1gSj-8Y&

So what do you say? Want me to make you an intro?


Pretty cool!
Of course you know that most of the things you are showing don't have a bad connotation to them but are easily explained.

JR

Thanks on the comment about the visual.

Nah, these documents do not support the claims of Germar Rudolf. The issue is that these rooms had systems which did 15.8 air exchanges per hour. While Germar Rudolf claimed it was 9.48 air exchanges per hour...

In mid-March [1942] , Bischoff received new calculations from Schultz. After reviewing the original numbers, he had decided that it was better to increase the total capacity of the ventilation system of the new crematorium, now to be built at Birkenau, from 32,600 cu m of air an hour to 45,000 an hour. The room most affected by this was the B. Keller, which was to receive a system capable of aerating and deaerating 8,000 instead of 4,800 cu m an hour, that is, a 66-percent increase. Bischoff accepted Schultze's new proposal on April 2. He asked Topf to bring the designation on the firm's blueprints into line with the ones drawn.

(The Machinery of Mass Murder at Auschwitz, pp. 210)


So there isn't much that one could say to support you. This also doesn't explained the Zyklon traces found by the Krakow report. The sad part is that morgues wouldn't be deloused by Zyklon... It would have been disinfected with antiseptics, as the goal of delousing a morgue would be to kill bacteria... not lice.


Traces of ZB does not prove mass extermination.
I've never read anywhere about the antiseptics you mention.....
The bodies in the morgues were laded with lice. I can't prove it but I believe they ZB the morgues with the bodies in them and this is why people come to the conclusions that people were being "gassed"....dead bodies might of been but not real live people.

JR

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19630
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:33 am

There's a reason you don't read about those antiseptics but yeah, they sure were skittish about burning them lice...

Hey, do you know they even put bars on the inside of the windows to prevent attack and escape?
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4479
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:43 am

scrmbldggs wrote:There's a reason you don't read about those antiseptics but yeah, they sure were skittish about burning them lice...

Hey, do you know they even put bars on the inside of the windows to prevent attack and escape?


VE NEED TO KEEP ZE LIZE FWAM ESCAPING!!!

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4479
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:44 am

They also heated the "morgues"...... lol how much more obvious does it get?

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1649
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby Denying-History » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:50 am

RizoliTV wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
RizoliTV wrote:
Denying-History wrote::lol: Jim that Intro. I sort of feel I should make you an intro.

I made this one a long time ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTHe1gSj-8Y&

So what do you say? Want me to make you an intro?


Pretty cool!
Of course you know that most of the things you are showing don't have a bad connotation to them but are easily explained.

JR

Thanks on the comment about the visual.

Nah, these documents do not support the claims of Germar Rudolf. The issue is that these rooms had systems which did 15.8 air exchanges per hour. While Germar Rudolf claimed it was 9.48 air exchanges per hour...

In mid-March [1942] , Bischoff received new calculations from Schultz. After reviewing the original numbers, he had decided that it was better to increase the total capacity of the ventilation system of the new crematorium, now to be built at Birkenau, from 32,600 cu m of air an hour to 45,000 an hour. The room most affected by this was the B. Keller, which was to receive a system capable of aerating and deaerating 8,000 instead of 4,800 cu m an hour, that is, a 66-percent increase. Bischoff accepted Schultze's new proposal on April 2. He asked Topf to bring the designation on the firm's blueprints into line with the ones drawn.

(The Machinery of Mass Murder at Auschwitz, pp. 210)


So there isn't much that one could say to support you. This also doesn't explained the Zyklon traces found by the Krakow report. The sad part is that morgues wouldn't be deloused by Zyklon... It would have been disinfected with antiseptics, as the goal of delousing a morgue would be to kill bacteria... not lice.


Traces of ZB does not prove mass extermination.
I've never read anywhere about the antiseptics you mention.....
The bodies in the morgues were laded with lice. I can't prove it but I believe they ZB the morgues with the bodies in them and this is why people come to the conclusions that people were being "gassed"....dead bodies might of been but not real live people.

JR


Then you obviously not read Denying History by Shermer... or any of Pressacs comments on Faurisson...

Faurisson indicates that there are traces of Zyklon-B in general build- ings that were fumigated as well as in the gas chambers; so he concludes that traces of Zyklon-B prove nothing about the homicidal use of gas chambers. According to the pharmacist and extermination camp expert Jean-Claude Pressac, however, Faurisson’s defense does not make sense since buildings and morgues are normally disinfected with *antiseptics*, whether solid (lime, lime chloride), liquid (bleach, cresol), or gas (formaldehyde, sulfur anhydride).

Page 131 of Denying History


And Traces of Zyklon show quite well that Morgue 1 was used for gassing people. All witnesses and Perpetrators confirm this. Van pelt estimated 500,000 people were killed in Krema 2.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19630
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:53 am

What? More than one Krema? I don't think he can handle that...
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1649
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby Denying-History » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:02 am

Also just to back this up these are the un-tortured testimonies of Germans admitting to gassings at Auschwitz.

Hans Stark (The Good Old Days, page 255)

At another, later gassing--also in autumn 1941--Grabner* ordered me to pour Zyklon B into the opening because only one medical orderly had shown up. During a gassing Zyklon B had to be poured through both openings of the gas-chamber room at the same time. This gassing was also a transport of 200-250 Jews, once again men, women and children. As the Zyklon B--as already mentioned--was in granular form, it trickled down over the people as it was being poured in. They then started to cry out terribly for they now knew what was happening to them. I did not look through the opening because it had to be closed as soon as the Zyklon B had been poured in. After a few minutes there was silence. After some time had passed, it may have been ten to fifteen minutes, the gas chamber was opened. The dead lay higgledy-piggedly all over the place. It was a dreadful sight.


Wilhelm Bahr (Truth Prevails page 99)

Q: Is it correct that you have gassed 200 Russian POW's with Zyklon-B?

A: Yes, on orders.

Q: Where did you do that?

A: In Neuengamme [concentration camp].

Q: On whose order?

A: The local doctor, Dr. Von Bergmann.

Q: With what gas?

A: With Prussic acid [another name for Zyklon-B].

Q: How long did the Russians take to die?

A: I do not know. I only obeyed orders.

Q: How long did it take to gas the Russians?

A: I returned after two hours and they were all dead.

Q: For what purpose did you go away?

A: That was during lunch hour.

Q: You left for your lunch and came back afterwards?

A: Yes.

Q: Were they dead when you came back?

A: Yes.

Q: Did you look at their bodies?

A: Yes, because I had to load them.

Q: Why did you apply the gas to the Russians?

A: I only had orders to pour in the gas and I do not know anything
about it.


SS private Hoeblinger (Auschwitz: Technique and operation of the gas chambers page 174)

I was detailed to the transport service and I drove the Sanka [abbreviation for Sanitatskraftwagon/medical truck] which was to carry the prisoners....

Then we drove to the gas chambers. The medical orderlies climbed a ladder, they had gas masks up there, and emptied the cans. I was able to observe the prisoners while they were undressing. It always proceeded quitely and without them suspecting anything. It happened very quickly.


Pery Broad (KL Auschwitz as Seen by the SS page 176)

... The "disinfectors" were at work. One of them was SS-Unterscharfuhrer Teuer, decorated with the Cross of War Merit. With a chisel and a hammer they opened a few innocuously looking tins which bore the inscription "Cyclon, to be used against vermin. Attention, poison! to be opened by trained personnel only!". The tins were filled to the brim with blue granules the size of peas. Immediately after opening the tins, their contents was thrown into the holes which were then quickly covered. Meanwhile Grabner gave a sign to the driver of a lorry, which had stopped close to the crematorium. The driver started the motor and its deafening noise was louder than the death cries of the hundreds of people inside, being gassed to death.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

User avatar
NathanC
Poster
Posts: 493
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:19 am

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby NathanC » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:15 am

RizoliTV wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
RizoliTV wrote:
Denying-History wrote::lol: Jim that Intro. I sort of feel I should make you an intro.

I made this one a long time ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTHe1gSj-8Y&

So what do you say? Want me to make you an intro?


Pretty cool!
Of course you know that most of the things you are showing don't have a bad connotation to them but are easily explained.

JR

Thanks on the comment about the visual.

Nah, these documents do not support the claims of Germar Rudolf. The issue is that these rooms had systems which did 15.8 air exchanges per hour. While Germar Rudolf claimed it was 9.48 air exchanges per hour...

In mid-March [1942] , Bischoff received new calculations from Schultz. After reviewing the original numbers, he had decided that it was better to increase the total capacity of the ventilation system of the new crematorium, now to be built at Birkenau, from 32,600 cu m of air an hour to 45,000 an hour. The room most affected by this was the B. Keller, which was to receive a system capable of aerating and deaerating 8,000 instead of 4,800 cu m an hour, that is, a 66-percent increase. Bischoff accepted Schultze's new proposal on April 2. He asked Topf to bring the designation on the firm's blueprints into line with the ones drawn.

(The Machinery of Mass Murder at Auschwitz, pp. 210)


So there isn't much that one could say to support you. This also doesn't explained the Zyklon traces found by the Krakow report. The sad part is that morgues wouldn't be deloused by Zyklon... It would have been disinfected with antiseptics, as the goal of delousing a morgue would be to kill bacteria... not lice.


Traces of ZB does not prove mass extermination.
I've never read anywhere about the antiseptics you mention.....
The bodies in the morgues were laded with lice. I can't prove it but I believe they ZB the morgues with the bodies in them and this is why people come to the conclusions that people were being "gassed"....dead bodies might of been but not real live people.

JR


Finally, something we can all agree on. Rizoli can't prove any of the horseshit he's peddling.

User avatar
RizoliTV
BANNED
Posts: 236
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:58 pm

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby RizoliTV » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:47 am

Denying-History wrote:Also just to back this up these are the un-tortured testimonies of Germans admitting to gassings at Auschwitz.

Hans Stark (The Good Old Days, page 255)

At another, later gassing--also in autumn 1941--Grabner* ordered me to pour Zyklon B into the opening because only one medical orderly had shown up. During a gassing Zyklon B had to be poured through both openings of the gas-chamber room at the same time. This gassing was also a transport of 200-250 Jews, once again men, women and children. As the Zyklon B--as already mentioned--was in granular form, it trickled down over the people as it was being poured in. They then started to cry out terribly for they now knew what was happening to them. I did not look through the opening because it had to be closed as soon as the Zyklon B had been poured in. After a few minutes there was silence. After some time had passed, it may have been ten to fifteen minutes, the gas chamber was opened. The dead lay higgledy-piggedly all over the place. It was a dreadful sight.


Wilhelm Bahr (Truth Prevails page 99)

Q: Is it correct that you have gassed 200 Russian POW's with Zyklon-B?

A: Yes, on orders.

Q: Where did you do that?

A: In Neuengamme [concentration camp].

Q: On whose order?

A: The local doctor, Dr. Von Bergmann.

Q: With what gas?

A: With Prussic acid [another name for Zyklon-B].

Q: How long did the Russians take to die?

A: I do not know. I only obeyed orders.

Q: How long did it take to gas the Russians?

A: I returned after two hours and they were all dead.

Q: For what purpose did you go away?

A: That was during lunch hour.

Q: You left for your lunch and came back afterwards?

A: Yes.

Q: Were they dead when you came back?

A: Yes.

Q: Did you look at their bodies?

A: Yes, because I had to load them.

Q: Why did you apply the gas to the Russians?

A: I only had orders to pour in the gas and I do not know anything
about it.


SS private Hoeblinger (Auschwitz: Technique and operation of the gas chambers page 174)

I was detailed to the transport service and I drove the Sanka [abbreviation for Sanitatskraftwagon/medical truck] which was to carry the prisoners....

Then we drove to the gas chambers. The medical orderlies climbed a ladder, they had gas masks up there, and emptied the cans. I was able to observe the prisoners while they were undressing. It always proceeded quitely and without them suspecting anything. It happened very quickly.


Pery Broad (KL Auschwitz as Seen by the SS page 176)

... The "disinfectors" were at work. One of them was SS-Unterscharfuhrer Teuer, decorated with the Cross of War Merit. With a chisel and a hammer they opened a few innocuously looking tins which bore the inscription "Cyclon, to be used against vermin. Attention, poison! to be opened by trained personnel only!". The tins were filled to the brim with blue granules the size of peas. Immediately after opening the tins, their contents was thrown into the holes which were then quickly covered. Meanwhile Grabner gave a sign to the driver of a lorry, which had stopped close to the crematorium. The driver started the motor and its deafening noise was louder than the death cries of the hundreds of people inside, being gassed to death.



Complete nonsense about the gassings.........Do you know why some Germans most of the Jews gave false testimony?
In regards to the Germans they would of lost their pensions, be separated from their families, sent to Russia, all those nice things. For the Jews pure vindictiveness and retribution for having them forced to work for them.
The Germans had the balls to round all the Jews up to keep them out of their hair, and the camps was the perfect place for them, plus they could provide the manual labor that they needed because their workforce were all fighting in the war.
If you read Germar Rudolf's book Dissecting the Holocaust you'll see how the Germans were threatened with severe reprisals for not lying. Telling the truth was not the way to go.
Torture comes in many different ways not just physical. The Jewish run court system already had the story of what they wanted presented and all the Germans and others had to go along with the program.
They had the fake gassing story in place and you had to stick by it. When they didn't go along with it they suffered for it. So think about it, could you survive a decision like that, you either had to comply, or die or lose everything you had, including families, possessions, pensions, etc....and to top it off be put in prison or shipped off to God knows where. No one can survive this type of mental abuse and torture, and for what, to back up the false claims that the Germans were exterminating people with bug spray. You do know there were other more lethal way to kill people .....Phosgene was more deadlier than ZB so why wasn't it used instead of a weaker the bug spray?
Reason being the Germans were in NO position to exterminate anyone, they needed them for manual labor. It would of been a stupid move to kill your cheap and in some cases free workforce.

JR

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7360
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby TJrandom » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:54 am

RizoliTV wrote:... It would of been a stupid move to kill your cheap and in some cases free workforce.


It wasn`t just stupid - it was murderous.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic
Posts: 10156
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:05 am

RizoliTV wrote:[Reason being the Germans were in NO position to exterminate anyone, they needed them for manual labor

The young, the old, the sick, the mentally impaired, the non-compliant---not appropriate for forced labor. Kill them, and most of their close family members not very productive either.

The numbers I assume are well known and documented: Total number of people available -minus- number of people required for forced labor = number that could be eliminated without impact on need for forced labor.

Did I miss your post on where all the Jews and other targeted groups went? Last I heard it was only "to the East." ..... and then..... some kind of "never thought about that" magical non-think occurs.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19630
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:16 am

RizoliTV wrote:
Denying-History wrote:Also just to back this up these are the un-tortured testimonies of Germans admitting to gassings at Auschwitz.

Hans Stark (The Good Old Days, page 255)

At another, later gassing--also in autumn 1941--Grabner* ordered me to pour Zyklon B into the opening because only one medical orderly had shown up. During a gassing Zyklon B had to be poured through both openings of the gas-chamber room at the same time. This gassing was also a transport of 200-250 Jews, once again men, women and children. As the Zyklon B--as already mentioned--was in granular form, it trickled down over the people as it was being poured in. They then started to cry out terribly for they now knew what was happening to them. I did not look through the opening because it had to be closed as soon as the Zyklon B had been poured in. After a few minutes there was silence. After some time had passed, it may have been ten to fifteen minutes, the gas chamber was opened. The dead lay higgledy-piggedly all over the place. It was a dreadful sight.


Wilhelm Bahr (Truth Prevails page 99)

Q: Is it correct that you have gassed 200 Russian POW's with Zyklon-B?

A: Yes, on orders.

Q: Where did you do that?

A: In Neuengamme [concentration camp].

Q: On whose order?

A: The local doctor, Dr. Von Bergmann.

Q: With what gas?

A: With Prussic acid [another name for Zyklon-B].

Q: How long did the Russians take to die?

A: I do not know. I only obeyed orders.

Q: How long did it take to gas the Russians?

A: I returned after two hours and they were all dead.

Q: For what purpose did you go away?

A: That was during lunch hour.

Q: You left for your lunch and came back afterwards?

A: Yes.

Q: Were they dead when you came back?

A: Yes.

Q: Did you look at their bodies?

A: Yes, because I had to load them.

Q: Why did you apply the gas to the Russians?

A: I only had orders to pour in the gas and I do not know anything
about it.


SS private Hoeblinger (Auschwitz: Technique and operation of the gas chambers page 174)

I was detailed to the transport service and I drove the Sanka [abbreviation for Sanitatskraftwagon/medical truck] which was to carry the prisoners....

Then we drove to the gas chambers. The medical orderlies climbed a ladder, they had gas masks up there, and emptied the cans. I was able to observe the prisoners while they were undressing. It always proceeded quitely and without them suspecting anything. It happened very quickly.


Pery Broad (KL Auschwitz as Seen by the SS page 176)

... The "disinfectors" were at work. One of them was SS-Unterscharfuhrer Teuer, decorated with the Cross of War Merit. With a chisel and a hammer they opened a few innocuously looking tins which bore the inscription "Cyclon, to be used against vermin. Attention, poison! to be opened by trained personnel only!". The tins were filled to the brim with blue granules the size of peas. Immediately after opening the tins, their contents was thrown into the holes which were then quickly covered. Meanwhile Grabner gave a sign to the driver of a lorry, which had stopped close to the crematorium. The driver started the motor and its deafening noise was louder than the death cries of the hundreds of people inside, being gassed to death.



Complete nonsense about the gassings.........Do you know why some Germans most of the Jews gave false testimony?
In regards to the Germans they would of lost their pensions, be separated from their families, sent to Russia, all those nice things. For the Jews pure vindictiveness and retribution for having them forced to work for them.
The Germans had the balls to round all the Jews up to keep them out of their hair, and the camps was the perfect place for them, plus they could provide the manual labor that they needed because their workforce were all fighting in the war.
If you read Germar Rudolf's book Dissecting the Holocaust you'll see how the Germans were threatened with severe reprisals for not lying. Telling the truth was not the way to go.
Torture comes in many different ways not just physical. The Jewish run court system already had the story of what they wanted presented and all the Germans and others had to go along with the program.
They had the fake gassing story in place and you had to stick by it. When they didn't go along with it they suffered for it. So think about it, could you survive a decision like that, you either had to comply, or die or lose everything you had, including families, possessions, pensions, etc....and to top it off be put in prison or shipped off to God knows where. No one can survive this type of mental abuse and torture, and for what, to back up the false claims that the Germans were exterminating people with bug spray. You do know there were other more lethal way to kill people .....Phosgene was more deadlier than ZB so why wasn't it used instead of a weaker the bug spray?
Reason being the Germans were in NO position to exterminate anyone, they needed them for manual labor. It would of been a stupid move to kill your cheap and in some cases free workforce.

JR


:cowbell:
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1649
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby Denying-History » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:44 am

Complete nonsense about the gassings.........Do you know why some Germans most of the Jews gave false testimony?


Easy... They didn't...

In regards to the Germans they would of lost their pensions, be separated from their families, sent to Russia, all those nice things. For the Jews pure vindictiveness and retribution for having them forced to work for them.
The Germans had the balls to round all the Jews up to keep them out of their hair, and the camps was the perfect place for them, plus they could provide the manual labor that they needed because their workforce were all fighting in the war.


:lol: Didn't you claim the Nazis were doing this to the Jews? In all honest it seems fair that they would send them for 'resettlement in the east'.

Its also nice to see that Jim is playing the same old H.D. tactic. Make a claim but don't provide one example. Jim, this is nothing more then just a claim.

I guess Khrushchev Lied as well, he was obviously tortured by the Americans.

If you read Germar Rudolf's book Dissecting the Holocaust you'll see how the Germans were threatened with severe reprisals for not lying. Telling the truth was not the way to go.


This is just a poor excuse to toss aside all testimony which exists, despite the documentary evidence which also exists.

Torture comes in many different ways not just physical. The Jewish run court system already had the story of what they wanted presented and all the Germans and others had to go along with the program.


When the system works in your favor you call it unbiased... when it works against you, then you conclude that its biased any cannot be trusted.

They had the fake gassing story in place and you had to stick by it.


Humans are notoriously bad lairs... Perhaps you should learn that these survivors stand by their stories, no matter how conflated.

When they didn't go along with it they suffered for it.


When was it that the perpetrators started to deny their crimes? When they were in court. This is what should be expected, and it never worked. Ether way you cannot change the fact they admitted to their crimes, regardless of imprisonment. After being sent to Jail as well being also released these men would have no reason to continue their story. Take for example Juozas Aleksynas... He is a rifleman and he quite clearly admits to the crimes... He was never tried nor is he going to be. There is nothing the Jews could do to ruin his life and everything your pretty much claim is partially a figment of your imagination. You believe in the threat so it is real to you.

You do know there were other more lethal way to kill people .....Phosgene was more deadlier than ZB so why wasn't it used instead of a weaker the bug spray?


Just cause there is a better way to do something doesn't mean that the event never happened. And maybe cause the German's were at least attempting to be humane with their killing methods... And if you look at the signs and symptoms it doesn't sound all that lovely.

Coughing
Burning sensation in the throat and eyes
Watery eyes
Blurred vision
Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
Nausea and vomiting
Skin contact can result in lesions similar to those from frostbite or burns
Following exposure to high concentrations of phosgene, a person may develop fluid in the lungs (pulmonary edema) within 2 to 6 hours.

http://emergency.cdc.gov/agent/phosgene/basics/facts.asp


You can literally drowned from this stuff... read the areas in bold.

As the numbers increased so too did the complications of murder on such a scale. Mass murder requires a mass murder process, and medication and injections did not suffice. According to the euthanasia doctor, Dr. Karl Brandt (also a member of the Führer’s Chancellery), he and Hitler discussed various techniques and decided on gas as “the more humane way.” Indeed, throughout the euthanasia program Hitler was kept informed of its progress.


Reason being the Germans were in NO position to exterminate anyone, they needed them for manual labor. It would of been a stupid move to kill your cheap and in some cases free workforce.


:roll:

"The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated where as only about 40 per cent can be used for forced labor."

(Joseph Goebbels, March 27, 1942)
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4479
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:53 pm

RizoliTV wrote:
Complete nonsense about the gassings.........Do you know why some Germans most of the Jews gave false testimony?
In regards to the Germans they would of lost their pensions, be separated from their families, sent to Russia, all those nice things. For the Jews pure vindictiveness and retribution for having them forced to work for them.


Only Hoess was threatened with that, he described it quite angrily in his memoir, the same memoir where he described the gassings and other atrocities at Auschwitz.

If you read Germar Rudolf's book Dissecting the Holocaust you'll see how the Germans were threatened with severe reprisals for not lying. Telling the truth was not the way to go.


Have you read any of the trial transcripts? Goering lied his ass off and so did Kaltenbrunner. Most of their claims made on trial have been since disproven by documentary evidence.

Torture comes in many different ways not just physical. The Jewish run court system already had the story of what they wanted presented and all the Germans and others had to go along with the program.


The West German court system was antisemitic and pro-Nazi if anything, and while there were a few Jewish prosecutors at the IMT and NMT, their were (to my knowledge) no Jewish judges.

When they didn't go along with it they suffered for it.


Doenitz and Stakhart denied knowledge and both got away with their lives.

And you have yet to discuss trials in Wet Germany.

Reason being the Germans were in NO position to exterminate anyone, they needed them for manual labor. It would of been a stupid move to kill your cheap and in some cases free workforce.


More trite, the gassings explicitly targeted non working Jews. This is specified in contemporary reports.

The only trial that featured blatant impropriety was the Dachau trial, and the ones responsible were punished for it. The British run Belsen trial was a model of legal fairness and was criticized by contemporary press for being too soft.

User avatar
RizoliTV
BANNED
Posts: 236
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:58 pm

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby RizoliTV » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:33 pm

You do know Hoess said 3 million people were killed in Auschwitz, 2.5 by gas....LOL
They don't say that today....ever wonder why.... Hoess lied through his teeth.
They all lied but I can see your not going to accept that because you are a "holocaust denier" of the truth anyway.

JR

User avatar
RizoliTV
BANNED
Posts: 236
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:58 pm

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby RizoliTV » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:38 pm

You might want to educate yourself on what really happened at Nuremberg
The most egregious violations of peoples rights that ever happened.
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v10/v10p353_Brecht.html

Download the book here...all the facts to expose the Nuemberg trials.....
https://ia800704.us.archive.org/21/item ... Trials.pdf

JR

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19630
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:41 pm

Do you ever read actual historical books and records?
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19630
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:42 pm

Some have pictuuures...
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7360
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby TJrandom » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:24 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Some have pictuuures...


Unfortunately - he seems to be blind. At least blind to history and any lessons that can be learned from it. Pictuuures aren`t likely to help him.

User avatar
RizoliTV
BANNED
Posts: 236
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:58 pm

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby RizoliTV » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:36 pm

[quote="scrmbldggs"]Do you ever read actual historical books and records?[/quote

First things first....are the "historical records" real?
The biggest problem with the Nuremberg trial was the amount of forged and fake documents that were floating around.
You had documents that said things that didn't even jibe with the facts...HOW CAN A PHOTOCOPY OF A DOCUMENT BE ACCEPTED AT A TRIAL AS REAL???
There were many that were accepted that were not even officially stamped. Wrong dates etc...
Testimonies were faked, the person never showed up in court to be seen as a real person.
Affidavits written by the hundreds of so called "eyewitnesses" with no person behind them. Ghost people.
I could go on and on.....I see you refuse to read about the Nuremberg trial so I'm not going to waste my time with you.

The least you could do is refute the facts that the Nuremberg trial was a farce but you don't because you can't.
Do some reading of the links you might just learn something...

JR

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4479
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:40 pm

RizoliTV wrote:First things first....are the "historical records" real?


They are, or else they wouldn't be historical now would they?

The biggest problem with the Nuremberg trial was the amount of forged and fake documents that were floating around.


Name just one.

You had documents that said things that didn't even jibe with the facts...HOW CAN A PHOTOCOPY OF A DOCUMENT BE ACCEPTED AT A TRIAL AS REAL???
There were many that were accepted that were not even officially stamped. Wrong dates etc...


Ever worked in an office? that {!#%@} happens all the time. If anything it serves as a proof of their authenticity.

Affidavits written by the hundreds of so called "eyewitnesses" with no person behind them. Ghost people.


So you believe in ghosts now do you?

We refer also to piles of documentary evidence collected after the fact, sometimes years or even decades later, and the resuts of trials in West German courtrooms in front of sympathetic judges, many of whom were former Nazis.

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1649
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby Denying-History » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:23 am

RizoliTV wrote:You do know Hoess said 3 million people were killed in Auschwitz, 2.5 by gas....LOL
They don't say that today....ever wonder why.... Hoess lied through his teeth.
They all lied but I can see your not going to accept that because you are a "holocaust denier" of the truth anyway.

JR


Read his memoir Jim. It follows exactly as I said! HOESS CORRECTED HIMSELF IN HIS MEMOIR.

Only his personal notes contained this information. It is possible that because of the negligence of some departments a few isolated documents, teleprinter messages, or wireless messages remain undestroyed, but they could not give enough information to make a calculation.

I myself never knew the total number, and I have nothing to help me arrive at an estimate.

I can only remember the figures involved in the larger actions, which were repeated to me by Eichmann or his deputies.

From Upper Silesia and the General Gouvernement ..250,000
Germany and Theresienstadt .......................100,000
Holland ..........................................95,000
Belgium ..........................................20,000 France............................................110,000
Greece ............................................65,000 Hungary............................................400,000
Slovakia ............................................90,000
[Total 1,130,000]31

I can no longer remember the figures for the smaller actions, but they were insignificant by comparison with the numbers given above.32

I regard a total of 2.5 million as far too high. Even Auschwitz had limits to its destructive capabilities.


I have explained this to you before on FG's blog when she was complaining about the 4 million number.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1649
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Jim Rizoli Paul Fromm interview

Postby Denying-History » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:34 am

RizoliTV wrote:You might want to educate yourself on what really happened at Nuremberg
The most egregious violations of peoples rights that ever happened.
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v10/v10p353_Brecht.html

Download the book here...all the facts to expose the Nuemberg trials.....
https://ia800704.us.archive.org/21/item ... Trials.pdf

JR


Rizoli... do you understand how lines of evidence work? Word out your argument don't just repeat hog-wash.

Please note that Eichmann never denied the Holocaust. His argument was that “these crimes had been legalized by the state” and therefore the people who “issued the orders” are responsible. This was, in fact, the classic defense used at Nuremberg by most of the Nazis—denial of responsibility, not denial of the crime.

(Denying history p105)
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace


Return to “Holocaust Denial”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests