Elie Wiesel

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun May 21, 2017 7:51 pm

And obsessive . . .
Nazism conspired to create a sense of festival time. . . . Tragically for humanity, the party generating it was the type not associated with the coloured costumes of the Brazilian Carnival, but with the brown-shirted thuggery of the NSDAP. The contrast between the dance and the march, between the samba and the strains of the Horst Wessel Lied, points to the gulf separating a life-asserting community from a community which exists only by creating a demonized other. - RG '97

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Sun May 21, 2017 8:05 pm

Too bad for Ian that Wiesel's identity has been fully confirmed so he is reduced to discussing the identity of the camera. Well, as long as it keeps him off the streets...

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun May 21, 2017 8:07 pm

If he keeps it up his mom is going to ground him from the wifi. Again.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun May 21, 2017 8:10 pm

Sergey_Romanov wrote:Too bad for Ian that Wiesel's identity has been fully confirmed so he is reduced to discussing the identity of the camera. Well, as long as it keeps him off the streets...

But Ian has told us that that camera is all he cares about, well, D-H's guess about it . . . such a rich life Ian leads.
Nazism conspired to create a sense of festival time. . . . Tragically for humanity, the party generating it was the type not associated with the coloured costumes of the Brazilian Carnival, but with the brown-shirted thuggery of the NSDAP. The contrast between the dance and the march, between the samba and the strains of the Horst Wessel Lied, points to the gulf separating a life-asserting community from a community which exists only by creating a demonized other. - RG '97

Ian Hazard
Poster

Postby Ian Hazard » Sun May 21, 2017 9:02 pm

For the umpteenth time, all I want to know is this: How do you, Denying-History, know the camera used in the making of that film was a "cheap camera". Tell us the make and model and we will decide whether it was a cheap camera or not.

Stop dodging the question.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun May 21, 2017 9:05 pm

He's not online right now, dumbass.

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Sun May 21, 2017 9:06 pm

Thug life.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Sun May 21, 2017 10:05 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:
Denying-History wrote:I also don't really see providing the make and model being worth my time, as all the videos which try to show Elie doesn't have a damn tattoo are shown in 360p. One of the lowest qualitys on YouTube.

I find it funny that you push that I claim to know the camera type but I don't, if you have read any of the comments I clearly say that the film quality is complete {!#%@}.

Denying-History wrote:Perhaps you missed the point of this, it was a cheap camera... This means that it was poor quality recording wise.

I'll take this as an admission you have lied to me and attempted to mislead the forum regarding the camera. You have claimed it was a cheap camera. That implies you must know the model type. Otherwise how could you have known it was a cheap camera?

What has the quality of the video on YouTube got to do with the quality the camera is actually capable of producing? Are you now compounding your original lie by suggesting this camera can only film at a maximum resolution of 360p?

Hey Ian, what model did Eric use to record his Treblinka film? What you don't know? Oh well it's totally not like you can tell the quality of the film from the upload quality. :roll:

Or could it just be that deniers perposly upload the footage in 360p?

No Ian it implies no such thing. Based on the footage deniers use its awkward angles and an over exposed shot. I have explained this before.

Now instead of dissapearing for months on end to only come back to cause issues over a dead mans tattoo. A man with hardly any impact on the actual quality of the historical research. (Why not complain about an easier target like Blaha?) Just admit the quality of the footage is shitty.

If you don't agree that the quality of this shot is dishonest, then I have nothing else to say to you.

It's a shitty quality 360p reupload into a 'documentary' which is heavily saturated.

If you want to ignore all the clear quality photographs here which show a tattoo then you are just fooling yourself. Aaron's should have ended this, but for some unknown reason you wish to continue this petty issue of camera model. I don't have the camera model, but from the footage quality it's quite clear that 360p is not labeled as HD on youtube in fact it's the 3rd worst upload quality... That alone should tell you something and it implies two things.

A) Deniers are uploading shitty quality videos from the documentary on purpose.

Or

B) The camera was SHITTY.

Giving the uploader of any of the videos a benefit of the doubt, the Camera was shitty. Cause clearly when it's not a shitty camera his Tattoo appears just fine:

Also the Tattoo is quite faded is you look at it. That tends to happen over a period of 60+ years.

Also mind that footage from that period is no where close to modern quality. So the assumption is quite clear here. The camera was ether {!#%@} awful or deniers are being dishonest.

Yawn!

I've told you before I am not a Holocaust revisionist. I don't care one way or the other if Elie Wiesel has a tattoo or not.
You are a revisionist, in my opinion, I saw your posts on Rodoh well before you went silent there. You were quite friendly with Fish. But this is completely irrelevant to the issue as my targeting was that giving deniers (not you) the benefit of the doubt would lead to the image quality being {!#%@}.

As for Elies Tattoo, you obviously do care considering you keep resurrecting this pointless chat about a man who died almost a year ago on July 2. Why you keep coming back to this issue if you didn't care simply proves my point from the last time you were here. You want to grave dig.

Ian Hazard wrote:For the umpteenth time all I want to know is this: How do you know the camera used in the making of that film was a "cheap camera". Tell us the make and model and we will decide whether it was a cheap camera or not.

Stop dodging the question.
I never dodged it, and have admitted relentlessly that I do not know the model, and I have never claimed to know the camera's model. But have explained my reasoning behind why the camera is {!#%@}. I left my answer above. You don't like it then you can leave.
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun May 21, 2017 11:05 pm

Denying-History wrote:You were quite friendly with Fish.

Now that is what is called an understatement.

Denying-History wrote:I never dodged it, and have admitted relentlessly that I do not know the model, and I have never claimed to know the camera's model. But have explained my reasoning behind why the camera is {!#%@}. I left my answer above. You don't like it then you can leave.

Like Fish-Traynor, Fish-Hazard knows nothing about the history of the period we discuss here but posts nothing but insults, racist swill, self-righteous nonsense, and parodic lectures - as always, it's fun to have the fully demented Mr Albert with us.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Mon May 22, 2017 1:15 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:>> all I want to know is this: How do you know the camera used in the making of that film was a "cheap camera"

Big ambitions, huh? One thing I want to know, relevant to this thread, is how many times D-H must answer this same question?
My question is why does he keep return after months of solitude only to complain about a camera question I answered 5 months ago...
- Lu Xun

Ian Hazard
Poster

Postby Ian Hazard » Mon May 22, 2017 1:57 pm

How do you know it was a cheap camera without knowing the model type?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon May 22, 2017 1:58 pm

How do we know you're a moron? Inference. Based on your posts.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Mon May 22, 2017 2:07 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:How do you know it was a cheap camera without knowing the model type?

If you want to ignore all the clear quality photographs here which show a tattoo then you are just fooling yourself. Aaron's should have ended this, but for some unknown reason, you wish to continue this petty issue of the camera model. I don't have the camera model, but from the footage quality it's quite clear that 360p is not labeled as HD on youtube in fact it's the 3rd worst upload quality... That alone should tell you something and it implies two things.

A) Deniers are uploading shitty quality videos from the documentary on purpose.

Or

B) The camera was SHITTY.

Giving the uploader of any of the videos a benefit of the doubt, the Camera was shitty...

All the footage I have found from the documentary is in the 360p quality... even footage uploaded by those who are not deniers. Also mind you have invented this whole claim that I "lied" about knowing the camera model when I have never made such an assertion.
- Lu Xun

Return to “Holocaust Denial”