Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:08 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
You have seen a screen shot from one, and it is also on Yeagers site as well.

I have asked you to provide background information on that photograph. You have dodged.

Who is Yeager? Please provide a link to the site and the photograph.

http://www.eliewieseltattoo.com/

Gee, I posted this thread to get reaction to his death, not to draw in deniers.

What's your deal, Ian?
Are you going to join in the discussion about transit camps? How about the Einsatzgruppen?
Are you going to go on about steam? 15 second showers at Treblinka?
Why don't you enlighten us with proof of where the Jews went if they didn't die?

Please try and stay on topic. We are discussing Elie Wiesel in this thread.

It's my thread, Ian. I'll stay on topic.....or not.

Besides, we sometimes stray. No big deal.
On this thread we've discussed bad movies and the Dixie Chicks. Variety is the spice of life.

Dodging is a tactic used by liars.

Jeffk 1970 wrote:But, I'll accede to your request.

Your arrogance and unwillingness to engage in open debate is duly noted. :roll:

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Here are some follow up questions:
Do you doubt that Eli had a tattoo?
Do you doubt he was in concentration camp?
By extension, does this lead to doubt of the Holocaust itself?

Some legitimate requests of mine which are still outstanding.

What is the provenance of the b&w photograph which is supposedly of Elie Wiesel?

Show me one serious revisionist who claims Elie Wiesel's tattoo was on his elbow.

Who is Yeager? Please provide a link to the site and the photograph.

Here's some more information about Carolyn Yeager, aka Nazi groupie extrordinaire:

http://carolynyeager.net/
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Carolyn_Yeager

I used metapedia, I thought you'd trust that more than a factual website.

This is apparently her yammering on about stuff she doesn't understand:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/carolynyeager_uncensored

I didn't listen, I was afraid doing so would cost brain cells. You go ahead, I doubt it will harm you. For obvious reasons.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:18 pm

Jeff this is beside the point he has yet to answer even my question of where in the video should we expect to see a Tattoo at... Cause quite clearly its choppy angles and not zooming in on his arm. Cause clearly he hasn't taken in every last factor of such a crude tattoo and how it can fade over time. Here is yet another example of a faded tattoo.

And as already shown they can get much worse.
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:27 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:Where is the tattoo, faded or not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr8_JaKde2Q

Also why would I need to describe it? Well? Its quite easy to tell based of the photo!... Since you don't know location or left from right this might help.

- Lu Xun

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:00 pm

It's pretty obvious where the tattoo is. Carolyn is trying to draw attention away from it.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:12 pm

Yeah, and in the UofM photo I provided she try's to downplay it as a shadow. Claiming by enlarging the image someone can clearly tell but the issue is the photo is something like 180X300 this would only cause more issues. It's clearly a failed attempt to explain away the small image.
- Lu Xun

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:52 pm

The "revisionist" methodology of determining what a negative recorded, leaving aside the question of the extent to which an image on a negative speaks for itself, by means of examining of low-resolution, web-ready scans of prints from the negative is, to be charitable, odd.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:22 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Lard, save me from your followers.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:25 pm

Wait, where did Ian go?

Ian, we hardly knew ye.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:37 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:What is the provenance of the b&w photograph which is supposedly of Elie Wiesel in this post?

Show me one serious revisionist who claims Elie Wiesel's tattoo was on his elbow. Shucks, you guys are pathetic.

If you were to get a poorly done stab-job of a tattoo at the age of 14, by the time you were in your 80's it would be barley visible.

Prove it was a poorly done stab job. Many survivors have tattoos which are still clearly visible.

Jeff_36 wrote:While I appreciate him as an author (not a historian), have respect for his speaking out against Holocaust Denial and Armenian Genocide denial and admire his courage and heroism, I think that Wiesel was far from perfect, he occasionally talked folly and his weighing in on the Iran deal was unfortunate to say the least.

Do you also respect him for playing down the massacres of defenseless women and children in the Sabra and Shatila camps back in the 80s?

Jeff_36 wrote:But your attempts to discredit the base of his wartime experience are morally repulsive and reveal your Nazi agenda.

Shucks, another pathetic loser lets rip with his keyboard. Is Claude Lanzmann also a morally repulsive Nazi?

"Prove", "prove", "prove". Says the man with impossible standards. Obviously hardly anyone here has dabbled much with Elie, especially you.

Damn can you really not do a simple search?

Here are documents which state tattoos were given and explains it was done crudely.

Anyone can do simple searches for survivors tattoos and see quite clearly that they were crude.

As well I think Scrms latest post just makes my point even more clear.

Poor image quality, poor angles, and not taking things into account for. As soon as I am shown that Elie was proven not to have a tattoo I don't think I'll accept your evidence.

I have already read "Identity theft" and the books not evidence of anything. Under his number shares a similar name, his so called "French accent" doesn't stand out to me as generally people who start speaking multiple languages adopts strange accents. As well I watched his documentary "Elie Wiesel goes home" and his accent sounds Hungarians to me. As well a reason for its so called "French" sound could just be the fact Elie has a deep voice.

So much for the "serious revisionist" considering both Yeager and Brother Nathanael use the arguments I have prosented. Though Yeager did correct herself after a while.
- Lu Xun

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:38 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Wait, where did Ian go?

Ian, we hardly knew ye.

Most likely he went back to Rodoh to never post again here till he goes ahead believing "oh I can show them!".
- Lu Xun

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:45 pm

Naw, he'll be back. He's too dumb to know an important topic - or how he's doing.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:53 am

Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:What is the provenance of the b&w photograph which is supposedly of Elie Wiesel in this post?

Show me one serious revisionist who claims Elie Wiesel's tattoo was on his elbow. Shucks, you guys are pathetic.

If you were to get a poorly done stab-job of a tattoo at the age of 14, by the time you were in your 80's it would be barley visible.

Prove it was a poorly done stab job. Many survivors have tattoos which are still clearly visible.

Various survivors have described their tattoos as painful experiences that drew blood. A rushed situation, a flinching and pained subject, and 1940's tattooing devices easily leads to a poorly done stab-job. Use your {!#%@} head.

Do you also respect him for playing down the massacres of defenseless women and children in the Sabra and Shatila camps back in the 80s?

Like I said, he was far from perfect and he occasionally talked folly. But overall his basic message was of tolerance and reconciliation. That being said, his weighing in om Israel-Palestine has tainted his legacy IMO.

Shucks, another pathetic loser lets rip with his keyboard. Is Claude Lanzmann also a morally repulsive Nazi?

I'm a loser? I know more about the subject of this board than you will know in seven lifetimes. I am a defender of history and common sense. You are a trolling Nazi retard who can barely form a coherent sentence.

Lanzmann and Weisel clashed. Big deal. I respect both man greatly but I acknowledge their imperfections. Weisel's were more substantial.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:30 am

Denying-History wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:

Jeff_36 wrote:While I appreciate him as an author (not a historian), have respect for his speaking out against Holocaust Denial and Armenian Genocide denial and admire his courage and heroism, I think that Wiesel was far from perfect, he occasionally talked folly and his weighing in on the Iran deal was unfortunate to say the least.

Jeff_36 wrote:But your attempts to discredit the base of his wartime experience are morally repulsive and reveal your Nazi agenda.

"Prove", "prove", "prove". Says the man with impossible standards. Obviously hardly anyone here has dabbled much with Elie, especially you.

Damn can you really not do a simple search?

Here are documents which state tattoos were given and explains it was done crudely.

Anyone can do simple searches for survivors tattoos and see quite clearly that they were crude.

As well I think Scrms latest post just makes my point even more clear.

Poor image quality, poor angles, and not taking things into account for. As soon as I am shown that Elie was proven not to have a tattoo I don't think I'll accept your evidence.

I have already read "Identity theft" and the books not evidence of anything. Under his number shares a similar name, his so called "French accent" doesn't stand out to me as generally people who start speaking multiple languages adopts strange accents. As well I watched his documentary "Elie Wiesel goes home" and his accent sounds Hungarians to me. As well a reason for its so called "French" sound could just be the fact Elie has a deep voice.

So much for the "serious revisionist" considering both Yeager and Brother Nathanael use the arguments I have prosented. Though Yeager did correct herself after a while.
- Lu Xun

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:42 am

Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:

"Do you also respect him for playing down the massacres of defenseless women and children in the Sabra and Shatila camps back in the 80s?"

Spare us, Ian. You denier types are generally white supremacists, the crocodile tears over the Palestinians makes me ill. You can't stand Muslims or non-whites, don't insult their memories by weeping over people you could care less about.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:39 am

Did anyone see "The Sound of Music"? There were Nazis there. They didn't feature until near the end but that was the fun part.

Oh wait, this thread isn't about films?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:52 am

Xcalibur wrote:Did anyone see "The Sound of Music"? There were Nazis there. They didn't feature until near the end but that was the fun part.

:shock:

Horrifying memories of childhood!!!!!!!

I think the "Sound of Music" came on around Christmas every year, my mother made us all watch it.
Every year.
:frown:

"The hills are alive....."
:lol:

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:00 am

"It's a wonderful life"... Ring a bell, eh? :roll:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:08 am

scrmbldggs wrote:"It's a wonderful life"... Ring a bell, eh? :roll:

Actually, I've never seen it.

Odd, right?

"A Christmas Story" is the one I'm now forced to endure.

A good Christmas tradition is "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation," my wife and I now watch that every Christmas Eve.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:40 am

I guess it's ok when you watch it, maybe, the first three times. But every holiday with a deaf person - it's like this. :-P

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:07 am

RizoliTV wrote:Good news about the Weasel....
https://youtu.be/uhBB8RsPWJ0

JR

Buffoon. He drops this here thinking it challenges the history of the Holocaust? Jesus wept.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:57 pm

Xcalibur wrote:Did anyone see "The Sound of Music"? There were Nazis there. They didn't feature until near the end but that was the fun part.

Lots of dead Nazis in Fury, I LOVED IT, easily my fav WWII movie ever

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:42 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:

JR

Buffoon. He drops this here thinking it challenges the history of the Holocaust? Jesus wept.

That's Jim for you. Really he's nothing more than parrot, quoting Holocaust Handbooks and putting up his goofy videos.

Blacksamwell
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: Buckfutter

Postby Blacksamwell » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:02 pm

ryu wrote:Jeff...they make claims that are hard to ignore sometimes...yes they worship eric hunt who we debunk but it never hurts to check.
That said they are violent unless confronted

Claims that are supported with evidence are hard to ignore.

Unfounded claims should be easy to dismiss.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:33 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:

JR

That's Jim for you. Really he's nothing more than parrot, quoting Holocaust Handbooks and putting up his goofy videos.

Well, his entry here was seriously pathetic. Does he have anything to say besides repeating unclever puns?

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:42 am

He tries to compare modern crematoriums with the Topf ovens... Oh and he can quote Rudolf saying Rudolf somehow proves his theory all the gas chambers would explode even though Rudolf doesn't say that. He can also claim the 'Ball Mill' used at Chelmno is a cement mixer.

I think his post was a one night stand as I believe he expected to get banned right away, just so he could try and show someone up at Scrapbookpages blog. He failed.

Other then that be basically just relies completely on the 1st and 2nd leuchter reports, and mattogno (with exception to the areas that mattogno disagrees with leuchter.) After that he just relies off from Eric Hunts videos and One Third of the holocaust. Mostly outdated revisionist content. He seems to just go off from what ever Zundel told him to.
- Lu Xun

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:50 am

Denying-History wrote:He tries to compare modern crematoriums with the Topf ovens... Oh and he can quote Rudolf saying Rudolf somehow proves his theory all the gas chambers would explode even though Rudolf doesn't say that. He can also claim the 'Ball Mill' used at Chelmno is a cement mixer.

I think his post was a one night stand as I believe he expected to get banned right away, just so he could try and show someone up at Scrapbookpages blog. He failed.

Other then that be basically just relies completely on the 1st and 2nd leuchter reports, and mattogno (with exception to the areas that mattogno disagrees with leuchter.) After that he just relies off from Eric Hunts videos and One Third of the holocaust. Mostly outdated revisionist content. He seems to just go off from what ever Zundel told him to.

I did just ask him to come back.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:52 am

If he's going to recycle Leuchter and some of the other dated stuff D-H mentions, I'll just make some popcorn and watch something else. If he is that behind, why does he bother?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:58 am

There is a denier named Hermie, he is a real conspiracy enthusiast.....

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:01 am

:lol: Hes not exactly outdated, hes just one of the more conservative members of revisionism. He sticks to the more average argument like cremation takes up to an hour for a single body and so on. Hes pretty much a copy over of Monstrous, but he clings onto ideas from leuchter. Its what he places his obsession on.

Hes one of the people you would find use Whale.to... Which practically takes away any threat he can make but he even seems willing to argue with other revisionist. I saw him argue with Blake from Rodoh once. :lol:

Jeffk 1970 wrote:There is a denier named Hermie, he is a real conspiracy enthusiast.....

Best to Keep Hermie away, I can see issues arising from that. Especially after he tried to claim the holocaust was originally world war 1 propaganda.
- Lu Xun

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:16 am

Denying-History wrote:
Best to Keep Hermie away, I can see issues arising from that. Especially after he tried to claim the holocaust was originally world war 1 propaganda.

.....But it happened in WWII! Is he on shrooms?

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:27 am

Jeff_36 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:

No... He sites news papers as credible sources. He takes old clippings from news papers that state Serbians were gassed by the Austrian-Hungarians... But he won't listen to reason that the testimonies are conflation of witnesses during a period of heinous atrocities... he also creates straw-men...
- Lu Xun

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:32 am

Jeff_36 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:

This one sounds stupid. Probably thinks this meme is clever about the "6 million" origins.... bust him on it I'll almost guarantee he's gone within 3 days..

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:34 am

Jeff_36 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:

Hermie believes that Hitler was the victim of WW II. He believes Hitler always wanted peace.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:36 am

Denying-History wrote::lol: Hes not exactly outdated, hes just one of the more conservative members of revisionism. He sticks to the more average argument like cremation takes up to an hour for a single body and so on. Hes pretty much a copy over of Monstrous, but he clings onto ideas from leuchter. Its what he places his obsession on.

Hes one of the people you would find use Whale.to... Which practically takes away any threat he can make but he even seems willing to argue with other revisionist. I saw him argue with Blake from Rodoh once. :lol:

Jeffk 1970 wrote:There is a denier named Hermie, he is a real conspiracy enthusiast.....

Jim introduced me to whale. I go there when I need a laugh.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:56 pm

Denying-History wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:

No... He sites news papers as credible sources. He takes old clippings from news papers that state Serbians were gassed by the Austrian-Hungarians... But he won't listen to reason that the testimonies are conflation of witnesses during a period of heinous atrocities... he also creates straw-men...

.... does he realize that poison gas as understood in WWI differed from the homicidal gas chambers of WWII? There is nothing at all original about poison gas in WWI, it was used many times by the Germans, most notably at the second battle of Ypres.

RizoliTV
BANNED

Postby RizoliTV » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:05 pm

There was no tattoo you have convinced yourself there was one....
Have you seen some of the Tattoos that the other HoloHuxster survivors have.... completely ridiculous.
Some definitely put on after their stay in the Hotel Six camps.
The jews have no problem with lying....it's part of their culture. And of course some dumbos here believe the lies.

Jim Rizoli
CCFIILE.COM
VHO.ORG
IHR.ORG
Holocausthandbooks.com

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:29 pm

RizoliTV wrote:There was no tattoo you have convinced yourself there was one....
Have you seen some of the Tattoos that the other HoloHuxster survivors have.... completely ridiculous.
The jews have no problem with lying....it's part of their culture. And of course some dumbos here believe the lies.

Jim Rizoli
CCFIILE.COM
VHO.ORG
IHR.ORG
Holocausthandbooks.com

Not sure who you think this kind of vacuous BS will convince. Maybe one of your fellow nutters like David?

By the way, how do you know Wiesel had no tattoo - did Eric Hunt tell you?

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:37 pm

RizoliTV wrote:There was no tattoo you have convinced yourself there was one....
Some definitely put on after their stay in the Hotel Six camps...

Jim Rizoli...

Spoken like someone who knows a lot about lying... maybe it's because of bad eyesight and poor mental processes?

There are various tattoos because they have been put on various people on various locations with various techniques by various people at various times.

Many can be found by a quick search. Hey, look, an old image fresh from a camp...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identific ... Nazi_camps
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:39 pm

Jim Rizoli
CCFIILE.COM
VHO.ORG
IHR.ORG
Holocausthandbooks.com

That is quite possibly the stupidest thing I have ever heard here in my entire life. You have eclipsed monstrous.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:40 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:

Jim Rizoli
CCFIILE.COM
VHO.ORG
IHR.ORG
Holocausthandbooks.com

That is quite possibly the stupidest thing I have ever heard here in my entire life. You have eclipsed monstrous.

Rodoh-worthy actually. On about a 3rd grade level. Unable to identify a single lie, btw. This is what we are left with? LOL.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”