Elie Wiesel

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5801
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:41 pm

RizoliTV wrote:There was no tattoo you have convinced yourself there was one....
Have you seen some of the Tattoos that the other HoloHuxster survivors have.... completely ridiculous.
Some definitely put on after their stay in the Hotel Six camps.
The jews have no problem with lying....it's part of their culture. And of course some dumbos here believe the lies.

Jim Rizoli
CCFIILE.COM
VHO.ORG
IHR.ORG
Holocausthandbooks.com


Jim, here you have to do better. You need to bring proof, simply calling something a lie isn't going to work. FG is not here to bail you out.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 16099
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:43 pm

Hey Jim, since all you've apparently got with Wiesel is some blowhard assertions, it's time to do something useful with your sorry butt. Get over to the Einstazgruppen thread or the Majdanek thread and try helping rescue your fellow scumbags from the quagmires they've gotten themselves into.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19630
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:46 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
RizoliTV wrote:There was no tattoo you have convinced yourself there was one....

...

By the way, how do you know Wiesel had no tattoo - did Eric Hunt tell you?

I was wondering about that same thing. I'd expect Hunt to deny it even if he himself had taken a clear photo of it...
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1649
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Denying-History » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:23 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Best to Keep Hermie away, I can see issues arising from that. Especially after he tried to claim the holocaust was originally world war 1 propaganda.


.....But it happened in WWII! Is he on shrooms?


No... He sites news papers as credible sources. He takes old clippings from news papers that state Serbians were gassed by the Austrian-Hungarians... But he won't listen to reason that the testimonies are conflation of witnesses during a period of heinous atrocities... he also creates straw-men...


.... does he realize that poison gas as understood in WWI differed from the homicidal gas chambers of WWII? There is nothing at all original about poison gas in WWI, it was used many times by the Germans, most notably at the second battle of Ypres.


Well no the news papers say they were killed in make shift gas cambers... Generally they were made from a church.

You can read the papers he links to here.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5801
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:46 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
RizoliTV wrote:There was no tattoo you have convinced yourself there was one....

...

By the way, how do you know Wiesel had no tattoo - did Eric Hunt tell you?

I was wondering about that same thing. I'd expect Hunt to deny it even if he himself had taken a clear photo of it...


Carolyn Yeager would do the same thing.

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4479
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:54 am

Denying-History wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Best to Keep Hermie away, I can see issues arising from that. Especially after he tried to claim the holocaust was originally world war 1 propaganda.


.....But it happened in WWII! Is he on shrooms?


No... He sites news papers as credible sources. He takes old clippings from news papers that state Serbians were gassed by the Austrian-Hungarians... But he won't listen to reason that the testimonies are conflation of witnesses during a period of heinous atrocities... he also creates straw-men...


.... does he realize that poison gas as understood in WWI differed from the homicidal gas chambers of WWII? There is nothing at all original about poison gas in WWI, it was used many times by the Germans, most notably at the second battle of Ypres.


Well no the news papers say they were killed in make shift gas cambers... Generally they were made from a church.

You can read the papers he links to here.


so what? poison gas was commonly used in WWI. Everyone was abuzz about it after the Germans used it at Ypres. This could be seen as an extension of that.

Ian Hazard
Poster
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:05 am

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Ian Hazard » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:07 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
You have seen a screen shot from one, and it is also on Yeagers site as well.



I have asked you to provide background information on that photograph. You have dodged.

Who is Yeager? Please provide a link to the site and the photograph.


http://www.eliewieseltattoo.com/

Gee, I posted this thread to get reaction to his death, not to draw in deniers.

What's your deal, Ian?
Are you going to join in the discussion about transit camps? How about the Einsatzgruppen?
Are you going to go on about steam? 15 second showers at Treblinka?
Why don't you enlighten us with proof of where the Jews went if they didn't die?


Please try and stay on topic. We are discussing Elie Wiesel in this thread.


It's my thread, Ian. I'll stay on topic.....or not.


Lol!

It appears Jeffk 1970 can't abandon his OP on EW fast enough. Why would that be?

Ian Hazard
Poster
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:05 am

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Ian Hazard » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:09 pm

Denying-History wrote:
Here is another example of a tattoo that is hard to notice.

Image

Do you need any more examples that this man whom even just died today did have a tattoo?

Might I also explain that this was a cheap camera filming the documentary. It's a 90's camera and detail isn't like what it is today.

Eva Kor's Auschwitz tattoo is never usually hard to notice. She has appeared in numerous documentaries and has been photographed thousands of times from all angles . There is NO DOUBT Eva has a tattoo!

Please provide us with the make and model of camera used in filming the documentary you speak of. We will then all have an opportunity to make educated judgment as to whether the camera was a cheap and cheerful piece of junk incapable of capturing any real detail as you claim, or a camera which could be trusted to do just the opposite.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5801
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:27 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
You have seen a screen shot from one, and it is also on Yeagers site as well.



I have asked you to provide background information on that photograph. You have dodged.

Who is Yeager? Please provide a link to the site and the photograph.


http://www.eliewieseltattoo.com/

Gee, I posted this thread to get reaction to his death, not to draw in deniers.

What's your deal, Ian?
Are you going to join in the discussion about transit camps? How about the Einsatzgruppen?
Are you going to go on about steam? 15 second showers at Treblinka?
Why don't you enlighten us with proof of where the Jews went if they didn't die?


Please try and stay on topic. We are discussing Elie Wiesel in this thread.


It's my thread, Ian. I'll stay on topic.....or not.


Lol!

It appears Jeffk 1970 can't abandon his OP on EW fast enough. Why would that be?



Hey, Ian? Do you have a point?
I added this thread as a discussion on the passing of Mr. Wiesel.
I also said that about a week ago. There have been comments since then.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5801
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:33 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Here is another example of a tattoo that is hard to notice.

Image

Do you need any more examples that this man whom even just died today did have a tattoo?

Might I also explain that this was a cheap camera filming the documentary. It's a 90's camera and detail isn't like what it is today.

Eva Kor's Auschwitz tattoo is never usually hard to notice. She has appeared in numerous documentaries and has been photographed thousands of times from all angles . There is NO DOUBT Eva has a tattoo!

Please provide us with the make and model of camera used in filming the documentary you speak of. We will then all have an opportunity to make educated judgment as to whether the camera was a cheap and cheerful piece of junk incapable of capturing any real detail as you claim, or a camera which could be trusted to do just the opposite.


How are we supposed to get that information? What difference does it make?

I'll tell you what. Get me the make and model of the cameras used for Hunt's video The Treblinka Archeology Hoax. I want to know where those cameras were purchased, what date they were manufactured and what form of payment was used to purchase the cameras.

Do that for us and we'll see what we can for you.

You first. My thread, my rules. If you don't like it open your own thread.

Diane King
New Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:01 pm

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Diane King » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:55 pm

Jim's right. But in ANY of the fantastic stories, look who benefits. Then go back from there. None of us wins when the myth of the holohoax prevails. There's still time for you holohuxsters.

HOLOCOSTOMANIA - Subscribing to the politically correct view of the holocost without question or discussion - rots the brain, corrupts the morals and creates a psychopath. The only cure is the truth provided by those who oppose and contend against the wholesale force feeding and consequent perversion of the myth of the holocost. (Diane King)

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1649
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Denying-History » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:53 am

Diane King wrote:Jim's right. But in ANY of the fantastic stories, look who benefits. Then go back from there. None of us wins when the myth of the holohoax prevails. There's still time for you holohuxsters.

HOLOCOSTOMANIA - Subscribing to the politically correct view of the holocost without question or discussion - rots the brain, corrupts the morals and creates a psychopath. The only cure is the truth provided by those who oppose and contend against the wholesale force feeding and consequent perversion of the myth of the holocost. (Diane King)


Other then make his poorly edited videos what else does Jim do? I will admit my videos are not very good quality wise, but they are more informative.

Has he written any books on this topic?
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4479
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:08 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Here is another example of a tattoo that is hard to notice.

Image

Do you need any more examples that this man whom even just died today did have a tattoo?

Might I also explain that this was a cheap camera filming the documentary. It's a 90's camera and detail isn't like what it is today.

Eva Kor's Auschwitz tattoo is never usually hard to notice. She has appeared in numerous documentaries and has been photographed thousands of times from all angles . There is NO DOUBT Eva has a tattoo!

Please provide us with the make and model of camera used in filming the documentary you speak of. We will then all have an opportunity to make educated judgment as to whether the camera was a cheap and cheerful piece of junk incapable of capturing any real detail as you claim, or a camera which could be trusted to do just the opposite.


Have you not considered that the tattoos given to inmates were likely of varying notability? Every inmate who received a tattoo described the process as painful and rushed, occurring amidst the chaotic process of intake. They also often drew blood. If it was applied brutally enough I can imagine that the formation of scar tissue would obscure the tattoo somewhat, especially as the person gets older. I would have a very tough time believing that a atattoo given in these circumstances would be clear and visable seven decades later.

Notice that Kor is holding her arm out towards the camera? That would bring the tattoo in clear focus. Wiesel was standing normally, with his arms at his sides, out of focus. How do you not consider that?

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1649
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Denying-History » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:55 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Here is another example of a tattoo that is hard to notice.

Image

Do you need any more examples that this man whom even just died today did have a tattoo?

Might I also explain that this was a cheap camera filming the documentary. It's a 90's camera and detail isn't like what it is today.

Eva Kor's Auschwitz tattoo is never usually hard to notice. She has appeared in numerous documentaries and has been photographed thousands of times from all angles . There is NO DOUBT Eva has a tattoo!

Please provide us with the make and model of camera used in filming the documentary you speak of. We will then all have an opportunity to make educated judgment as to whether the camera was a cheap and cheerful piece of junk incapable of capturing any real detail as you claim, or a camera which could be trusted to do just the opposite.


Have you not considered that the tattoos given to inmates were likely of varying notability? Every inmate who received a tattoo described the process as painful and rushed, occurring amidst the chaotic process of intake. They also often drew blood. If it was applied brutally enough I can imagine that the formation of scar tissue would obscure the tattoo somewhat, especially as the person gets older. I would have a very tough time believing that a atattoo given in these circumstances would be clear and visable seven decades later.

Notice that Kor is holding her arm out towards the camera? That would bring the tattoo in clear focus. Wiesel was standing normally, with his arms at his sides, out of focus. How do you not consider that?


There is one shot of Wiesel showing his arm, but as anyone can see its highly concentrated on...

This is a screenshot from Nikolaus Miklos Gruner's documentary.

Image

There is a chance that Miklos has the wrong person, which may have lead to his conclusions on Elie. As deniers always say, Human Memory is Flawed. Mind also Miklos said the Germans were trying to kill the Jews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCF9NcJMWdg

So using him as an argument against Elie is being very selective with your sources.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

Mary Q Contrary
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1176
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:30 am

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Mary Q Contrary » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:17 pm

Elie Wiesel, for all the attributes for which he should be rightly condemned, at least give him credit for admitting that upon their liberation, Jews stole food and clothing from nearby towns and villages and raped German girls. He also reveals his mindset and that of his fellow liberated prisoners by denying the rape and pillage as fulfilling the commandment to vengeance.
Thanks from:
Abraham, Jesus, Mohammed, Satan, Tinky Winky

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5801
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:20 pm

Mary Q Contrary wrote:Elie Wiesel, for all the attributes for which he should be rightly condemned, at least give him credit for admitting that upon their liberation, Jews stole food and clothing from nearby towns and villages and raped German girls. He also reveals his mindset and that of his fellow liberated prisoners by denying the rape and pillage as fulfilling the commandment to vengeance.


I understand taking food and clothing but you'll need to provide proof of rape.

Where does he say this?

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1649
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Denying-History » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:30 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:Elie Wiesel, for all the attributes for which he should be rightly condemned, at least give him credit for admitting that upon their liberation, Jews stole food and clothing from nearby towns and villages and raped German girls. He also reveals his mindset and that of his fellow liberated prisoners by denying the rape and pillage as fulfilling the commandment to vengeance.


I understand taking food and clothing but you'll need to provide proof of rape.

Where does he say this?


Its Mary... She is never honest.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5801
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:35 pm

Mary Q Contrary wrote:Elie Wiesel, for all the attributes for which he should be rightly condemned, at least give him credit for admitting that upon their liberation, Jews stole food and clothing from nearby towns and villages and raped German girls. He also reveals his mindset and that of his fellow liberated prisoners by denying the rape and pillage as fulfilling the commandment to vengeance.



I want an answer.

Where does Eli Wiesel state he and other Jewish survivors raped German women?

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4479
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:13 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:Elie Wiesel, for all the attributes for which he should be rightly condemned, at least give him credit for admitting that upon their liberation, Jews stole food and clothing from nearby towns and villages and raped German girls. He also reveals his mindset and that of his fellow liberated prisoners by denying the rape and pillage as fulfilling the commandment to vengeance.



I want an answer.

Where does Eli Wiesel state he and other Jewish survivors raped German women?


In Night he briefly mentioned that a few escapees committed some rapes. He did not partake.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5801
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:24 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:Elie Wiesel, for all the attributes for which he should be rightly condemned, at least give him credit for admitting that upon their liberation, Jews stole food and clothing from nearby towns and villages and raped German girls. He also reveals his mindset and that of his fellow liberated prisoners by denying the rape and pillage as fulfilling the commandment to vengeance.



I want an answer.

Where does Eli Wiesel state he and other Jewish survivors raped German women?


In Night he briefly mentioned that a few escapees committed some rapes. He did not partake.


Mary made it sound systematic.

I can see this happening, certainly. It's an ugly reality. But to make it sound widespread.......probably most prisoners would be too sick or malnourished. Their main concern would be food and clothing, not rape.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19630
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:47 pm

Nor murder, apparently. Even after witnessing their loved ones tortured and killed...
Hi, Io the lurker.

Ian Hazard
Poster
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:05 am

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Ian Hazard » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:16 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Here is another example of a tattoo that is hard to notice.

Image

Do you need any more examples that this man whom even just died today did have a tattoo?

Might I also explain that this was a cheap camera filming the documentary. It's a 90's camera and detail isn't like what it is today.

Eva Kor's Auschwitz tattoo is never usually hard to notice. She has appeared in numerous documentaries and has been photographed thousands of times from all angles . There is NO DOUBT Eva has a tattoo!

Please provide us with the make and model of camera used in filming the documentary you speak of. We will then all have an opportunity to make educated judgment as to whether the camera was a cheap and cheerful piece of junk incapable of capturing any real detail as you claim, or a camera which could be trusted to do just the opposite.


How are we supposed to get that information? What difference does it make?

I'll tell you what. Get me the make and model of the cameras used for Hunt's video The Treblinka Archeology Hoax. I want to know where those cameras were purchased, what date they were manufactured and what form of payment was used to purchase the cameras.

Do that for us and we'll see what we can for you.

You first. My thread, my rules. If you don't like it open your own thread.


Denying-History has claimed he knows what type of camera was used to film the documentary in question. I want him to share that information with us so that we can all have an opportunity to make and educated judgment on the quality of the camera. Why do you find this simple question so threatening?

Ian Hazard
Poster
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:05 am

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Ian Hazard » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:20 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:
Please try and stay on topic. We are discussing Elie Wiesel in this thread.


It's my thread, Ian. I'll stay on topic.....or not.

Besides, we sometimes stray. No big deal.
On this thread we've discussed bad movies and the Dixie Chicks. Variety is the spice of life.

But, I'll accede to your request. Here are some follow up questions:
Do you doubt that Eli had a tattoo?
Do you doubt he was in concentration camp?
By extension, does this lead to doubt of the Holocaust itself?


Unlike Denying-History and a few others here I am not afraid to answer simple questions:

To be honest I don't know if Weasel had a tattoo or not. I have read Holocaust revisionists and some Jews including survivors doubt it.

Unless new evidence comes to light I currently believe Weasel most likely had been a concentration camp prisoner.

If anybody here doubts the Holocaust then it is the many members of SSF who took it upon themselves to enter this topic with the sole intention of disrupting any serious discussion. Their questionable behavior is what I would expect to see from individuals attempting to defend the indefensible.

Ian Hazard
Poster
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:05 am

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Ian Hazard » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:23 am

Denying-History wrote:"Prove", "prove", "prove". Says the man with impossible standards. Obviously hardly anyone here has dabbled much with Elie, especially you.

Damn can you really not do a simple search?

My standards are not impossible and it is not my job to do your research for you. You are the one who has been making wild unevidenced assertions in this thread. The onus is therefore upon you to provide facts to substantiate those claims.

Jeffk 1970 wrote: "Do you also respect him for playing down the massacres of defenseless women and children in the Sabra and Shatila camps back in the 80s?"

Spare us, Ian. You denier types are generally white supremacists, the crocodile tears over the Palestinians makes me ill. You can't stand Muslims or non-whites, don't insult their memories by weeping over people you could care less about.

The astute reader will note Jeffk 1970 attempted to draw attention away from Elie Weasel's refusal to condemn mass murder if it is being perpetrated by Jews by poisoning the well and labeling me a denier. Lack of integrity on Jeff's part does not get much more transparent than that. Tut, tut, tut!

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5801
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:54 pm

Denying-History wrote:
Diane King wrote:Jim's right. But in ANY of the fantastic stories, look who benefits. Then go back from there. None of us wins when the myth of the holohoax prevails. There's still time for you holohuxsters.

HOLOCOSTOMANIA - Subscribing to the politically correct view of the holocost without question or discussion - rots the brain, corrupts the morals and creates a psychopath. The only cure is the truth provided by those who oppose and contend against the wholesale force feeding and consequent perversion of the myth of the holocost. (Diane King)


Other then make his poorly edited videos what else does Jim do? I will admit my videos are not very good quality wise, but they are more informative.

Has he written any books on this topic?


No, he just makes videos. He never does original research on his own.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5801
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:10 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Denying-History wrote:"Prove", "prove", "prove". Says the man with impossible standards. Obviously hardly anyone here has dabbled much with Elie, especially you.

Damn can you really not do a simple search?

My standards are not impossible and it is not my job to do your research for you. You are the one who has been making wild unevidenced assertions in this thread. The onus is therefore upon you to provide facts to substantiate those claims.

Jeffk 1970 wrote: "Do you also respect him for playing down the massacres of defenseless women and children in the Sabra and Shatila camps back in the 80s?"

Spare us, Ian. You denier types are generally white supremacists, the crocodile tears over the Palestinians makes me ill. You can't stand Muslims or non-whites, don't insult their memories by weeping over people you could care less about.

The astute reader will note Jeffk 1970 attempted to draw attention away from Elie Weasel's refusal to condemn mass murder if it is being perpetrated by Jews by poisoning the well and labeling me a denier. Lack of integrity on Jeff's part does not get much more transparent than that. Tut, tut, tut!


What does that have to do with anything? So? I don't know his motivation. You don't know either. Besides, that is Elie Wiesel's personal decision to say or not say anything, to condemn or not condemn as he chooses. Just like anyone else. Do I necessarily agree with his decision? Perhaps not.

So, now that I have commented, what is your motivation for posting here?

User avatar
RizoliTV
BANNED
Posts: 236
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:58 pm

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby RizoliTV » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:48 pm

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2016 ... s-get-you/

Great response from FG....
The Holocaust is the biggest horse that ever came down the pike and people are stupid enough to believe the lies
Sad...

JR

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5801
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:03 pm

RizoliTV wrote:https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2016/07/16/elie-wiesels-book-night-is-about-what-happens-when-the-nazis-get-you/

Great response from FG....
The Holocaust is the biggest horse that ever came down the pike and people are stupid enough to believe the lies
Sad...

JR


This is my reply to FG, Jim:

“Why were the Nazis out to get the Jews? It was because of the Jewish propensity to Lie, Steal and Cheat. Basically, the Nazis were puritans: they loved their mothers, and they did not lie, steal and cheat.”

"Really?
What the millions, maybe billions, of dollars in art the Nazis stole from the countries they conquered?
The furniture, the clothing, the household items plundered from the Poles, the Jews, etc.?
The land and businesses they stole from the Poles and Jews they displaced?
Oh, what about the money, jewelry, family heirlooms, clothes and household items they stole from the Jews they murdered?
What about the foreign workers torn from their homes and forced to work like slaves?

Yes, they sound wonderful."

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1649
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Denying-History » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:01 am

Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:
Please try and stay on topic. We are discussing Elie Wiesel in this thread.


It's my thread, Ian. I'll stay on topic.....or not.

Besides, we sometimes stray. No big deal.
On this thread we've discussed bad movies and the Dixie Chicks. Variety is the spice of life.

But, I'll accede to your request. Here are some follow up questions:
Do you doubt that Eli had a tattoo?
Do you doubt he was in concentration camp?
By extension, does this lead to doubt of the Holocaust itself?


Unlike Denying-History and a few others here I am not afraid to answer simple questions:

To be honest I don't know if Weasel had a tattoo or not. I have read Holocaust revisionists and some Jews including survivors doubt it.

Unless new evidence comes to light I currently believe Weasel most likely had been a concentration camp prisoner.

If anybody here doubts the Holocaust then it is the many members of SSF who took it upon themselves to enter this topic with the sole intention of disrupting any serious discussion. Their questionable behavior is what I would expect to see from individuals attempting to defend the indefensible.


Last time I checked I answered all your idiotic questions... Even when they were obvious. you know like "the location of his tattoo." Which you made a huge fuss about me not directly answering thinking it was obvious based on the photos.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

Mary Q Contrary
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1176
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:30 am

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Mary Q Contrary » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:26 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:Elie Wiesel, for all the attributes for which he should be rightly condemned, at least give him credit for admitting that upon their liberation, Jews stole food and clothing from nearby towns and villages and raped German girls. He also reveals his mindset and that of his fellow liberated prisoners by denying the rape and pillage as fulfilling the commandment to vengeance.


I understand taking food and clothing but you'll need to provide proof of rape.

Where does he say this?

Read the Yiddish version of "NIght" You can read Yiddish, can't you?
Thanks from:
Abraham, Jesus, Mohammed, Satan, Tinky Winky

User avatar
RizoliTV
BANNED
Posts: 236
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:58 pm

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby RizoliTV » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:29 pm

There is no doubt the Germans suffered tremendously after the WAR,
The book Hellstorm by Thomas Goodrich lays that out pretty well.....Now in regards to Jews raping German women I haven't come across that exactly, because I haven't seem any Jew wanting to admit that vile and despicable act even if he did.
Did Jews kill Germans....I have no doubt.....they were on the war path searching out German soldiers specifically for exacting their vengeance upon them. In my interviews with Holocaust Survivors Germans (not Jews) this week the Jews were plenty busy stealing and robbing the refugee Germans form all their property and homes.
So the Jews can bitch and moan about all the suffering they encountered during that time period but they sure seem to deal out plenty of suffering on their own to the innocent Germans.

JR

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5801
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:10 pm

Mary Q Contrary wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:Elie Wiesel, for all the attributes for which he should be rightly condemned, at least give him credit for admitting that upon their liberation, Jews stole food and clothing from nearby towns and villages and raped German girls. He also reveals his mindset and that of his fellow liberated prisoners by denying the rape and pillage as fulfilling the commandment to vengeance.


I understand taking food and clothing but you'll need to provide proof of rape.

Where does he say this?

Read the Yiddish version of "NIght" You can read Yiddish, can't you?


No. Why would you assume that I could?

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19630
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:24 am

Because anyone disturbing Ian's little talking-to-himself fest and answering the questions of deniers must be a Jew?
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1649
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Denying-History » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:27 am

RizoliTV wrote:There is no doubt the Germans suffered tremendously after the WAR,


And Germany wouldn't have suffered if Adolf didn't invade Czechoslovakia and Poland.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5801
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:32 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Because anyone disturbing Ian's little talking-to-himself fest and answering the questions of deniers must be a Jew?


I'm used to it. I've been accused of being a Jew more times than I can count. It's a standard denier go-to.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5801
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:36 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Because anyone disturbing Ian's little talking-to-himself fest and answering the questions of deniers must be a Jew?


Jim once accused me of thinking like a Jew.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5801
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:36 am

Joe? Is that you?
Come to join your brother?

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5801
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:41 am

I believe we have Joe Rizzoli, Jim's brother on board.

Don't be shy, Joe. Pop out and give us a "hullo."

User avatar
RizoliTV
BANNED
Posts: 236
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:58 pm

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby RizoliTV » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:49 am

I hope Joe comes along we'll see he's trying to figure out how the site works.

JR

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1649
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Elie Wiesel

Postby Denying-History » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:54 am

RizoliTV wrote:I hope Joe comes along we'll see he's trying to figure out how the site works.

JR


Cranks and electronics... something tells me these things were not meant to mix. :roll:
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace


Return to “Holocaust Denial”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests