The Bombing Campaigns of the Allies and the Germans

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
NathanC
Regular Poster

Re: The Bombing Campaigns of the Allies and the Germans

Postby NathanC » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:13 pm

And now they are pinkos right down to Chancellor Merkel's underwear.

No, Mr. Smith. Despite having extremely good social security programs, Germany - the fourth largest economy in the world with high living standards, and not in any way "Cucked" - is the beating heart of capitalism in all of Europe, like it always been since the 1900s. That's why the European Central Bank is in Frankfurt. For example, despite Merkel leading the EU's efforts to (rightfully) sanction Russia over its annexation of Crimea and its war against Ukraine, some German businesses - true capitalists - continue to make backdoor deals with Russian companies. They're even allowing the construction of a Russian oil pipeline. Not really different from how German businesses got around the Iran Sanctions and other US led sanctions in the past to do business. Some of them even managed to sell the raw materials for Saddam's nerve gas, which he would later fire on Tel Aviv for propaganda purposes. Some "Pinkos" they are.

See, what Mr. Smith (intentionally) doesn't get is that his whining about "Denazification" is a joke, as best exemplified by his ignorance about calling Germans "Pinkos". As anyone who knows anything knows, despite their willingness to use Nazi slave labor, German Companies and businessmen were never tried. Indeed, US Businesses actually lobbied the government NOT to try German Businesses for their use of slave labor, and so did the UK. It was the same reason Shacht was acquitted in the Nuremberg Trials that Mr. Smith, unlike his more honest opponents like Roberto Muehlenkamp or the late Walter Kaschner, never studied. There was a little thing going on called "The Cold War", and it all started at the IMT that Mr. Smith never studied. The US, the UK and France, were concerned that the Soviets would use Schacht's conviction as a propaganda victory, since he was the former finance head and therefore a capitalist, so they did everything they could not to have him convicted, so he was acquitted. The same principle extended to all German Businesses involved in slave labor. Some even pointed out that these individuals laid the foundation for what would later become the EU.

StatMech and the others are right. Mr. Smith does need help; he's gotten worse with age. Soon he'll be no better than his pal Berg.

NathanC
Regular Poster

Postby NathanC » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:17 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Forcibly denazification = comprehensive defeat of a criminal and anti-democratic aggressor, as I read what Mr Smith tried saying.

Wait till he sees the truth. Then again, he's had the chance to see it since he was interacting with Roberto Muehlenkamp for a long time, but consistently refused to. It'll still be there though whether he accepts it or not.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:04 pm

Scott Smith wrote:LOL X 2

I lost patience with Scott’s rambling but Berg’s rant does make visiting entertaining.

I tried to make the point for Fritz

Good luck with that. Berg’s a stubborn old Nazi.

The Institute for Historical Review even sells Baumbach's book on the front page of their website.

Well, I do try and shop at IHR but I find Amazon much more extensive in their selection.

Well, for some things that is.
:mrgreen:
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

Scott Smith

Postby Scott Smith » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:03 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Scott Smith wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:LOL X 2

I lost patience with Scott’s rambling but Berg’s rant does make visiting entertaining.

I tried to make the point for Fritz

Good luck with that. Berg’s a stubborn old Nazi.

I'm still working on mastering it. :lol:

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Scott Smith wrote:
The Institute for Historical Review even sells Baumbach's book on the front page of their website.

Well, I do try and shop at IHR but I find Amazon much more extensive in their selection.

Well, for some things that is. :mrgreen:

Yeah, I would have mentioned Amazon instead, but the IHR reference only reinforces my original point that this is Revisionist-friendly fare, since the IHR actually sells the book. But I actually forgot to cite this book when it was relevant in the original RODOH discussion. :cry:

I checked the price on Amazon and the book is a few bucks cheaper than from the IHR, and the shipping is included if you have a Prime membership too, whereas the IHR postage was something like an additional four bucks or whatever.

I don't really like Liberal centi-billionaire Jeff Bezos--and I despise his Washington Post propaganda ministry--but I have to admit that Amazon is a very slick way to find and buy books. It sucks that Amazon started banning Revisionist books recently. I predict a rope and a lamppost in Comrade Bezos' future.

:D
Last edited by Scott Smith on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:05 pm

I predict jail in yours, tough guy.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:45 pm

Scott Smith wrote:

I checked the price on Amazon and the book is a few bucks cheaper than from the IHR, and the shipping is included if you have a Prime membership too,whereas the IHR postage was something like an additional four bucks or whatever.

Well, see, there you go.

I don’t buy from IHR. Anything they sell that I want I get elsewhere (not that I can think of anything that I would want). The Holocaust Handbook series is free on the web if I ever get a hankering to read those again. That should happen approximately the same time Hell freezes over or Donald Trump says something intelligent.

I don't really like Liberal centi-billionaire Jeff Bezos

Considering he owns damn near everything (well, it’s split between him, Disney and Wal-Mart) I will go out on a limb and say he doesn’t care.

but I have to admit that Amazon is a very slick way to find and buy books.

Yes it is.

It sucks that Amazon started banning Revisionist books recently.

Nobody’s required to carry anything suckey, Scott. I read the “Bad War,” it’s no one’s loss. Besides anyone who wants such a thing can find it.

I predict a rope and a lamppost in Comrade Bezos' future.

Couple of things Scott:

1) You and Charles need to get over that whole “Day of the Rope” fantasy/daydream. I read the mess that is “The Turner Diaries” and frankly it was suckier than “The Bad War.”

2) Pyrro takes a very dim view of things he considers threats or racist. Tread lightly, think like a normal person and that should help you navigate.
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

Scott Smith

Postby Scott Smith » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:06 pm

NathanC wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Forcibly denazification = comprehensive defeat of a criminal and anti-democratic aggressor, as I read what Mr Smith tried saying.

Wait till he sees the truth. Then again, he's had the chance to see it since he was interacting with Roberto Muehlenkamp for a long time, but consistently refused to. It'll still be there though whether he accepts it or not.

I know plenty about the War Crimes Trials charade.

The fact is that the Communists won and they are still winning today. Most academic institutions now are full of outright Commies and Pinkos. Jews are a big part of this--or at least tell me that they are not behind the massive Third World immigration invasion in the USA and Europe. Globalists are trying to "modify" Western Civilization to their liking into some new kind of Multikulti sewer. Jews will be a big part of that 1 percent ruling class.

Churchill understood how this works and outlined it in his famous 1920 essay in the Illustrated Sunday Herald. Google his "Zionism vs. Bolshevism: a struggle for the soul of the Jewish people" if you've never read it. However, I think it would be a HUGE MISTAKE here to forget that Communism is now only a SUBSET of Capitalism. We can probably thank Hitler's struggle for that (and no I am not talking about nonexistent homicidal gas-chambers here).

So "Pressure from Above and Pressure from Below," as the John Birchers described it long ago. Read the late Georgetown Prof. Carroll Quigley's Tragedy and Hope (1966). Quigley was optimistic about "Monopoly Capitalism" and believed that it would enable postwar Progressive reforms; however the history is a bit outdated now. Prof. Quigley is credited as influencing Neoliberal scumbag Bill Clinton, for example.

The Alt-Right calls this dual pincer movement from both Capitalists and Communists the "Kosher Sandwich" and they make a good point. In any case, the creepy, unwashed Left running loose in Western countries are merely the Lumpenproletariat controlled by Monopoly-Capital and helping to push the Globalist agenda.They are basically usefull idiots working for the Establishment now, as are the "owned elite" in general, and both the Neoliberals and the Neoconservatives are part of it, for sure.

Regarding Russia, I am not a Russophobe by any means, especially now that the Soviet Union is no more. I have always been known as a Germanophile, although I despise the German "Bundestablishment" currently ruling the Reich and their cowardly Thoughtcrimes laws. It is no surprise that Germany is basically "pwn3d" by the Russian oligarchy these days too, on account of German dependence upon natural gas. Gee, thanks Comrade Merkel.

If Merkel and company were not Globalist weasels, they would have modernized rather than scrapped German nuclear power. Alternative energy is very nice but it won't do for the short term. A chain is only as strong as its weakest links and the UK and Deutschland are both in trouble. NATO has basically outlived its usefulness unless this were to change.

Sorry for the off-topic.

:)
Last edited by Scott Smith on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:37 am, edited 3 times in total.

Scott Smith

Postby Scott Smith » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:17 pm

"Day of the Rope" is a meme. Nobody is serious about that but it triggers some "Soybois" which I find amusing. I never say that about participants on forums in any case, and it is not meant to be personal in that regard.

We have let the Left control what is "Hate" and given that some kind of abstract power--which Orwell would have called Thoughtcrime. I would like to point out that dissent and criticism is a part of political discourse but the Left always wants it both ways. Like the Antifa and radical environmentalists, they are convinced that their own poop doesn't stink.

Anyway, if we can make a relevant historical comparison, "Hanging in Effigy" is a long American tradition. Pres. Andy Jackson, for example, was hanged-in-effigy many, many times. Others like the Establishment media "Globohomogayplex" meme-it with Pres. Trump all the time and think nothing of it. They do own the corporate media and are trying to censor the Internet, but they are not so smart as they think they are.

Btw, for what it's worth, I read the The Turner Diaries back in the 1980s--long before Tim McVeigh became news--and I was NOT too impressed, nor with William Pierce to be honest. Tim McVeigh was just an idiot. I also don't bother with the Daily Stormer website and I am not an Andrew Anglin fan either. I'm pretty much an open book and I do use my real name. I pretty much call it like I see it.

Scott Smith

Postby Scott Smith » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:46 pm

"Scott wrote:

I predict jail in yours, tough guy.

Of course I meant with full due-process and Populist consent. :mrgreen:

Bezos bans books that his creepy, crawly friends at the ADL and SPLC don't like so he gets no pass from me on that.

NathanC
Regular Poster

Postby NathanC » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:21 am

No, you don't, Mr. Smith. That's why you avoided my fact based observation about Schacht. You and Robert Countess also lied repeatedly in the Auschwitz Scholar's debate in 2004, when you repeatedly and falsely insisted that "The West German trials were forced to Follow the Nuremberg trials". You also lied when you implied that "Political" Judges hid evidence for made up reasons. Neither of those false statements were true, as Roberto Muehlenkamp correctly explains.

Anyone who wants to see the depths of Smith's delusions is invited to read Roberto Muehlenkamp's still valid article here. Or this thread. None of the fact and evidence based information supports Smith's delusions. Quite the opposite, they offend him so much that he and his late buddy Countess had to lie about them.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=22874&p=631669&hilit=Zelewski#p631669

NathanC
Regular Poster

Postby NathanC » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:23 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Scott Smith wrote:

I don't really like Liberal centi-billionaire Jeff Bezos

Considering he owns damn near everything (well, it’s split between him, Disney and Wal-Mart) I will go out on a limb and say he doesn’t care.

Couple of things Scott:

1) You and Charles need to get over that whole “Day of the Rope” fantasy/daydream. I read the mess that is “The Turner Diaries” and frankly it was suckier than “The Bad War.”

2) Pyrro takes a very dim view of things he considers threats or racist. Tread lightly, think like a normal person and that should help you navigate.

I don't like Bezos' business practices, but it's clear that Smith's "dislike" of Bezos is based on envy of his wealth. Bad Business practices aside, Bezos got rich because of a great idea, whereas Smith is a bitter old man haunted by delusions that have gotten the better of him.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:28 am

NathanC wrote:

No, you don't, Mr. Smith. That's why you avoided my fact based observation about Schacht. You and Robert Countess also lied repeatedly in the Auschwitz Scholar's debate in 2004, when you repeatedly and falsely insisted that "The West German trials were forced to Follow the Nuremberg trials". You also lied when you implied that "Political" Judges hid evidence for made up reasons. Neither of those false statements were true, as Roberto Muehlenkamp correctly explains.

Anyone who wants to see the depths of Smith's delusions is invited to read Roberto Muehlenkamp's still valid article here. Or this thread. None of the fact and evidence based information supports Smith's delusions. Quite the opposite, they offend him so much that he and his late buddy Countess had to lie about them.

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... ki#p631669

Nothing's changed with him in 20 years... even the garbage his acolytes bring over here everyday is very tired tripe from long, long ago.... I'm wondering wtf he's even doing here.

NathanC
Regular Poster

Postby NathanC » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:38 am

He probably saw that people got tired of his ranting and delusions, so instead of stopping and taking a look at his life and his choices, he decided to look for more people to preach to.

Scott Smith

Postby Scott Smith » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:29 am

I've always liked you guys and I know that you have missed me.

:?

No, as I said, my problem with Bezos is:

1) his flagship, the fake-news Washington Post Commie rag, and

2) his Amazon censorship of Revisionist and selective Right-leaning books.

Who gets to decide what is meant by "Hate" ? That is a very important question.

I don't necessarily have a problem with billionaires, or rich people, although they probably should be taxed more. And I would get rid of tax-free foundation status--where, e.g., philanthropies, churches, and various interest-groups collect donations free of taxes. Bill Gates and Warren Buffet send big checks to each other's "causes," and this is how millionaires and billionaires skip on taxes that Joe Paycheck pays right off the top of his income.

Generally speaking, tax-free status CORRUPTS the political process and it puts certain "religious groups" onto a public or societal footing that might not be deserved. You might see homeless people and junkies on every other street corner, but you can also find that on every street in America there is inevitably a house of "Churchiantity," and part of this is because they are not required to pay income and property taxes so they are indirectly subsidized by the public. At least Christians believe in the separation of Church and State; if this were mosques, then we would really be in trouble.

:shock:

Regarding billionaires again, I don't think you can get a Presidential candidate any more who is not a billionaire and who is not corrupted by the financial system itself. This is because you cannot participate in politics anymore without your hand in the public trough, and you become instantly beholden to campaign financing--these donors, of which, do not have to be voters or citizens, just "interests" and conglomerations of corporate or establishment cabals herding their "voting cattle" to the polls, as H.L. Mencken put it.

I liked billionaire Ross Perot in the 1992 election and he would not have gotten anywhere in Establishment politics without fronting a lot of his own money for the effort. However, I did not vote for Perot because I knew that as a third-party candidate he could not win. He got 17 percent of the popular vote but not a single Electoral Vote, and only the later counts.

btw, I actually voted for Bill Clinton in 1992 and that was a huge mistake that I quickly regretted. One of the selling points for me was Hillary's commitment to reform the U.S. healthcare system--but that effort did not last long after winning the election. It is still a problem today, only much worse. I am lucky because I had good insurance or I would be dead for sure--but the system is unbelievably byzantine (a topic for some other day's discussion, I know).

Although Trump is not perfect by any means, he scares the bejeezus out of the Deep State and the Leftist corporate media shills, and whatever slimy fellow-travellers--and that I find very satisfying--although I do hope that he can actually get something done on the core issues like immigration reform and demographically securing the borders.

What is remarkable about Trump is that by unashamedly appealing to a White populist base he was able to gain control of the GOP Presidential primary in 2016 and wrest it away from the Globalization and Interventionism cabal. "America First" is a dog-whistle for anti-Semitism we are told. For a long time the GOP has been the party of lower corporate taxes and of "controlled opposition," but now that the Democratic Party has finally lost the White working class (for good) there is a chance to make some real changes.

The Democratic Party strategy is to make the USA into a Third World country demographically. A similar strategy is going on in other Western countries as well. If they say that all politics is local, then Arizona at least finally lost that RINO weasel Sen. John McCain, and we will lose that Chamber-of-Commerce Libertard weasel Sen. Jeff Flake too, so we are trying to do our part. Trump ain't perfect but if Neoconservative Hillary had been elected in 2016 we would be fighting in Syria by now--and probably Iran soon.

Sorry about the off-topic. The subject of bombing in the Good War is not going anywhere, so I hope nobody minds too much.

Last edited by Scott Smith on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

NathanC
Regular Poster

Postby NathanC » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:45 am

Yep. The Good Olde Reverend just wants people to preach his nonsense to.

And it looks like the Reverend would rather make things up to cover for his envy of Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates’ wealth than face criticism for his lies.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:03 am

NathanC wrote:Yep. The Good Olde Reverend just wants people to preach his nonsense to.

And it looks like the Reverend would rather make things up to cover for his envy of Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates’ wealth than face criticism for his lies.

Doesn't follow... here's not a receptive audience.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:08 am

Don't forget Ren and Stimpy...

Lard, save me from your followers.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:21 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Don't forget Laurel and Hardy...

Sure, but they were at rodoh and we're told it's nirvana for the fair dissemination and debate of a multiplicity of viewpoints, so warum?

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:42 am

Balmoral95 wrote:

Sure, but they were at rodoh and we're told it's nirvana for the fair dissemination and debate of a multiplicity of viewpoints, so warum?

Oh, if those two guys stayed there, did we get Beavis and Butt-Head recently?

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:48 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:

Oh, if those two guys stayed there, did we get Beavis and Butt-Head recently?

You'll have to ask Jeff.

Scott Smith

Postby Scott Smith » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:51 am

C'mon, you guys can make actual arguments. You can do it and I believe in you. Btw, Revisionists have analyzed Schacht and the IMT many times, so I am not sure what revelation we think that we have for us here.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:38 am

Scott Smith wrote:C'mon, you guys can make actual arguments. You can do it and I believe in you. Btw, Revisionists have analyzed Schacht and the IMT many times, so I am not sure what revelation we think that we have for us here.

Herr Feldwebel, it's game over long ago... We're not going to re-litigate all this old stuff from years ago. You want that, move on. And yes, sadly, as well as stupidly and against better advice, a certain forum member may have given you the false impression that migrating here would be just dandy in order to foment "debate". He was wrong.

NathanC
Regular Poster

Postby NathanC » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:46 am

Btw, Revisionists have analyzed Schacht and the IMT many times

Scott Smith

Postby Scott Smith » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:49 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Scott Smith wrote:
C'mon, you guys can make actual arguments. You can do it and I believe in you. Btw, Revisionists have analyzed Schacht and the IMT many times, so I am not sure what revelation we think that we have for us here.

Herr Feldwebel, it's game over long ago... We're not going to re-litigate all this old stuff from years ago. You want that, move on. And yes, sadly, as well as stupidly and against better advice, a certain forum member may have given you the false impression that migrating here would be just dandy in order to foment "debate". He was wrong.

No problem, Herr Major. And I concede that we are way off-topic for this thread.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:04 am

Scott Smith wrote:I know plenty about the War Crimes Trials ...

No, you don't. You have a few pet, knee-jerk misunderstandings you've been parading as critical thinking for a couple decades. Congrats.

Scott Smith wrote:The fact is that the Communists won and they are still winning today.

You lost even yourself at this point. If this had been true, wouldn't it be ironic: the deranged little corporal and would be prophet ends up launching a world war, the result of which is the Bolshevization of the earth, or at least Europe, and thus the victory of the world enemy, and the annihilation of the true Germans in Europe!

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:11 am

Scott Smith wrote:I've always liked you guys and I know that you have missed me.

Wrong on two counts in a short sentence.

Scott Smith wrote:1) his flagship, the fake-news Washington Post Commie rag,

My, what a broad, incomprehensible definition of "Commie" you've come to. In the right-wing, racist mind, "those who differ with me - and believe me, I respect free speech - are all Commies."

Scott Smith wrote:2) his Amazon censorship of Revisionist and selective Right-leaning books.

Who gets to decide what is meant by "Hate" ?

A business owner gets to decide what to sell. Unfortunately, in the US, we encourage monopolies.

Scott Smith wrote:btw, I actually voted for Bill Clinton in 1992 and that was a huge mistake that I quickly regretted

Brilliant LOL For the record, I didn't. I voted Red.

Scott Smith wrote:The Democratic Party strategy is to make the USA into a Third World country demographically.

Saying "a Third World demographically country" is basically a stupid way to be racist.

Scott Smith wrote:Sorry about the off-topic. The subject of bombing in the Good War is not going anywhere, so I hope nobody minds too much.

I do. This thread had the virtue of remaining focused. I'll be back with Kellner's reflections on the air war to try to restore sanity.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:15 am

Scott Smith wrote:C'mon, you guys can make actual arguments. You can do it and I believe in you. Btw, Revisionists have analyzed Schacht and the IMT many times, so I am not sure what revelation we think that we have for us here.

Sadly, we've dealt with their "analysis" many times in this forum. It's garbage. And often not even based on accurate recounting of the underlying facts of the proceeding, such as mixing up charges with convictions or how judicial notice worked. Of course, those posting here relied on geniuses like Mark Weber to create their idiotic arguments.

And, no, a Rodoh III here is not a good idea, and seeing it, it looks as tired and boring as one would expect.

VFX
Regular Poster

Postby VFX » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:11 am

And, no, a Rodoh III here is not a good idea, and seeing it, it looks as tired and boring as one would expect.

Not as tired as boring as you. As expected :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ich bereure nichts...

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:21 am

VFX wrote:

Not as tired as boring as you. As expected :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Part of your campaign for decorum? Like these:

All fat no beef. That pretty much describes you.

That is fine maybe to cater for you we can organize a squatting contest...

Illustrating only your undeveloped sense of humor and that don't know Texan . . .

Or these:

Nah but you can join in if you want and make it a threesome. I won't tell.

I am not interested in your bladder problems either, nor anal retention... have a nice day.. talk soon.

Pro tip: lose the excessive use of the smilies as comments on your own lack of wit, they really make you look ridiculous.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:40 pm

VFX wrote:

Part of your campaign for decorum? Like these:

All fat no beef. That pretty much describes you.

That is fine maybe to cater for you we can organize a squatting contest...

Illustrating only your undeveloped sense of humor and that don't know Texan . . .

Or these:

Nah but you can join in if you want and make it a threesome. I won't tell.

I am not interested in your bladder problems either, nor anal retention... have a nice day.. talk soon.

Pro tip: lose the excessive use of the smilies as comments on your own lack of wit, they really make you look ridiculous.

And let's not forget these gems of... litteracy.

VFX
Regular Poster

Postby VFX » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:46 am

scrmbldggs wrote:And let's not forget these gems of... litteracy.

You have no gems of existence being yolk and albumin.
Ich bereure nichts...

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:41 am

VFX wrote:

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:51 am

Of course I do

005-01.PNG

you should know that Eigelb has more Eiweiß than Eiklar...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:00 am

Goebbels had a few interesting comments on the bombing... Big readers can look those up.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:03 am

Ah, this reminds me, I owe Jeff_36 some comments on the air war, from Kellner. I've lost my notes, damn it, and really and truly should be flying today, ahem, airline cooperating, so maybe next week . . . : the short version is that whilst Kellner early in the war wondered why the Allies were so reluctant to bomb Germany. He seemed to welcome the bombing, as warranted and as a means of defeating the Nazis, when it started. By the time of the heavy bombing, which he witnessed and didn’t perceive as terroristic, Kellner had come to doubt its efficacy.

VFX
Regular Poster

Postby VFX » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:03 am

Scott Smith wrote:

Beam me up Scotty.

Ich bereure nichts...

montgomery
Regular Poster

Postby montgomery » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:55 pm

VFX wrote:

Just too funny! :lol:

Yes, we all have moments of weakness when we stoop to their level. Eggs and balmoral get what they deserve for trying to completely destroy this section of the forum.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”