RODOH in terminal decline?

Discussions
Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2295
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:14 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:28 pm
Just as disturbing: They also seem to continue to confuse Goody67 with Balmoral and simply can’t make a logical ID ... https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 30#p132806

Ok back to the book I’m reading ... lol ... it's nice to do some sustained reading and thinking instead of watching a manic barrage of ill-formed posts crash across the forum ... back to "norbal"
Who am I to argue with someone who thinks Leuchter is the tits?

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22591
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:55 pm

And is pretty sure he knows what the "EGs" are now?
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2295
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:08 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:55 pm
And is pretty sure he knows what the "EGs" are now?
After having been told at least 4 times, he probably absorbed that.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9195
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:15 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:08 am
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:55 pm
And is pretty sure he knows what the "EGs" are now?
After having been told at least 4 times, he probably absorbed that.
I wouldn’t take bets on that.
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 835
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:12 am

I will see your Montgomery and raise you an NSDAP that I'd be in the hole if I did.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22591
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:33 am

Mondial dropped by ISF about a week ago to do a little celebration of Ron Unz's coming out as a denier. That's about it for ISF.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 835
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:59 am

Mondial. Holy mackerel!

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9195
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:45 pm

Holy moly!!!
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9195
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:46 pm

I preferred Saggy. Mondial usually just drives by.
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22591
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:23 pm

Yeah, he never makes an argument. And Saggy was pretty comical.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 835
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:34 pm

Saggy was one you could poke sticks at through the bars of his alternative msm alright.

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 835
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Darren Wilshak » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:27 am

I read that forum sometimes and it as one of the more vocal and insight bearing members has recently said. Opinion trumps evidence. Daft place, people behaving daft.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22591
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:08 pm

Balmoral is Goody67 ha hahahahahaha ha ha
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22591
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:43 am

Speaking of been-there, as we were in another thread, here someone calling himself Sasquatch rakes him over the coals for using phony anti-Semitic quotations. Been-there doesn't learn. He's used all manner of fabricated nonsense, as in the short history of Natscha Retsch, Mascha Rjetsch, and Tatscha Retsch, as seen in the following posts from the old Barbarossa thread at Rodoh:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... sch#p29897
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... sch#p29902
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... =90#p29921
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... &start=100
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 100#p29950
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 110#p29982

And here he plagiarized Weber's dishonest attributions, this time on "postcards" from Jews said to be resettled out of Warsaw: https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... man#p33578 (this post earned me a brief suspension at Rodoh). IIRC I also caught him using another fabrication of Weber's (might have been a false quotation from Hilberg?); I can't find where.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22591
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:27 pm

It’s baaaack, Jesus, on cue been-there pops up over the weekend quoting Matscha Rjetsch again!
Goody67 wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:46 pm
"For months now the struggle against Germany is waged by each Jewish community, at each conference, in all our syndicates, and by each Jew all over the world. There is reason to believe that our part in this struggle has general value. We will trigger a spiritual and material war of all the world against Germany's ambitions to become once again a great nation, to recover lost territories and colonies. But our Jewish interests demand the complete destruction of Germany. Collectively and individually, the German nation is a threat to us Jews."
-- Vladimir Jabotinsky (founder of the Jewish terrorist group, Irgun Zvai Leumi)
Quoted in Mascha Rjetsch, January, 1934. Also quoted in "Histoire de l'Armee Allemande" by Jacques Benoist-Mechin, Vol. IV, p. 303).
Well done, you have found a single quote from one Jewish person and think that it represented every single Jewish person's views at that time. :roll: What do you think this quote actually proves?
The first time he used this chicanery he quoted Natscha Retsch without mention of Jabotinsky:
been-there wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:06 pm
Natscha Retsch wrote:The war against Germany will be waged by all Jewish communities, conferences, congresses... by every individual Jew. Thereby the war against Germany will ideologically enliven and promote our interests, which require that Germany be wholly destroyed.
The danger for us Jews lies in the whole German people, in Germany as a whole as well as individually. It must be rendered harmless for all time.... In this war we Jews have to participate, and this with all the strength and might we have at our disposal.
-- The Jewish Declaration of War on Nazi Germany. The Economic Boycott of 1933. By M. Raphael Johnson.
A bit later been-there tried it this way:
been-there wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:47 pm
Is this like when someone got all superior over the 'first' Treblinka trial being in the 1960's and then didn't admit that they were incorrect to rubbish a source refering to the previous 1951 trial?
"As early as January 1934, Vladimir Jabotinsky, the founder of Revisionist Zionism, declared in the Jewish paper Tatscha Retsch: "Our Jewish interests require the final destruction of Germany; the Germans, each and every one of them, are a danger to us."

The Auschwitz Myth by Wilhelm Stäglich
On a third attempt, a couple years later, he finally used the Match Rjetsch version:
been-there wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:30 am
"For months now the struggle against Germany is waged by each Jewish community, at each conference, in all our syndicates, and by each Jew all over the world. There is reason to believe that our part in this struggle has general value. We will trigger a spiritual and material war of all the world against Germany's ambitions to become once again a great nation, to recover lost territories and colonies. But our Jewish interests demand the complete destruction of Germany. Collectively and individually, the German nation is a threat to us Jews."
-- Vladimir Jabotinsky
(founder of the Jewish terrorist group, Irgun Zvai Leumi) in Mascha Rjetsch, January, 1934 (also quoted in "Histoire de l'Armee Allemande" by Jacques Benoist-Mechin, Vol. IV, p. 303).
And, I'll bet, he still won't give a proper source for this meme. He only sure thing here is that been-there is picking up this bit from anti-Semitic websites and hasn’t a clue where it really comes from, if it isn’t invented.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Goody67
New Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Goody67 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:30 pm

If one searches with quotation marks, "For months now the struggle against Germany is waged by each Jewish community, at each conference, in all our syndicates, and by each Jew all over the world" into Google, the only results that appear are anti-semitic sources and other users that have pasted the quote on various websites.

The first site is Balder with the headline "Important Quotations For A Better Understanding Of WWII", the second site is the archive.org of "Full text of "Jews Declare War on Germany 1933" and the third is a book (quite evidently a self-published book) titled "Zionist Imperial Plan for the Entire World!!!".

Anyone who thinks any of those references is a reliable source is quite clearly a few cards short of a deck.

been-there is using the references from the "Full text of "Jews Declare War on Germany 1933" which stated:
"For months now the struggle against Germany is waged by each Jewish community, at each conference, in all our syndicates, and by each Jew all over the world. There is reason to believe that our part in this struggle has general value. We will trigger a spiritual and material war of all the world against Germany's ambitions to become once again a great nation, to recover lost territories and colonies. But our Jewish interests demand the complete destruction of Germany. Collectively and individually, the German nation is a threat to us Jews." - Vladimir Jabotinsky (founder of the Jewish terrorist group, Irgun Zvai Leumi) in Mascha Rjetsch, January, 1934 (also quoted in "Histoire de l'Armee Allemande" by Jacques Benoist-Mechin, Vol. IV, p. 303).
The source from Histoire de l'Armee Allemande" by Jacques Benoist-Mechin, Vol. IV, p. 303 is:

Mascha Rjetsch, janvier 1934. Ce texte est antérieur de dix-huitt mois à la promuglation des lois raciales de Nuremberg (15 septembre 1935).

Mascha Rjetsch, January 1934. This text is eighteen months before the promulgation of the racial laws of Nuremberg (September 15, 1935).

Again, no reliable source referenced.

Does it surprise anyone to learn that Jacques Benoist-Méchin was a far-right politician and writer?

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22591
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:35 pm

And been-there has read no more of this than what appears on the anti-Semitic webpages, unbothered by the contradictory sourcing and language and unfazed by his inability to account for where any of it supposedly comes from. For been-there all that’s ever counted is what he imagines he can use to make himself and his buddies feel justified in their bigotry.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Goody67
New Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Goody67 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:23 pm

A little while ago been-there was caught out posting fake quotes.

He replied:
I agree, I also thought the Churchill quote seemed dubious.
I also thought the same initially concerning the Rabbi Harry Waton quote.

I invite you to question why?
1. Why would you think the Churchill quote admitting Germany was fought against due to world-economic reasons is "dubious"?
2. Why wouldn't you be interested to check the sources that ARE referenced of Rabbi Paton admitting "the Jews" started the world war against Germany?
Could it be to do with 'confirmation bias'? :ugeek:

Think about it. It would seem that you are only looking for evidence that fits with what you already believe. I.e. You suspected the quote was fake because it doesn't fit with your belief system. Then you looked for a source that told you it was fake. Then when you found one, you just accepted it as true without checking it. So this again looks like 'confirmation bias' in operation.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 10#p130090

So even when the moron has been caught out lying by posting fake quotes, he still feels that he was justified in doing so. :shock:

Nessie replied to him:
Nessie wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:14 pm
been-there wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:16 am
......
I agree, I also thought the Churchill quote seemed dubious.
........
So why did you use it?
Are you prepared to check these citations?
If you present a citation, quotation, anything, it is up to YOU to check it.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 20#p130115

Surprise, surprise, he did not reply. :lol:

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9195
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:30 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:23 pm
A little while ago been-there was caught out posting fake quotes.

He replied:
I agree, I also thought the Churchill quote seemed dubious.
I also thought the same initially concerning the Rabbi Harry Waton quote.

I invite you to question why?
1. Why would you think the Churchill quote admitting Germany was fought against due to world-economic reasons is "dubious"?
2. Why wouldn't you be interested to check the sources that ARE referenced of Rabbi Paton admitting "the Jews" started the world war against Germany?
Could it be to do with 'confirmation bias'? :ugeek:

Think about it. It would seem that you are only looking for evidence that fits with what you already believe. I.e. You suspected the quote was fake because it doesn't fit with your belief system. Then you looked for a source that told you it was fake. Then when you found one, you just accepted it as true without checking it. So this again looks like 'confirmation bias' in operation.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 10#p130090

So even when the moron has been caught out lying by posting fake quotes, he still feels that he was justified in doing so. :shock:

Nessie replied to him:
Nessie wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:14 pm
been-there wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:16 am
......
I agree, I also thought the Churchill quote seemed dubious.
........
So why did you use it?
Are you prepared to check these citations?
If you present a citation, quotation, anything, it is up to YOU to check it.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 20#p130115

Surprise, surprise, he did not reply. :lol:
Been-there has a tendency to pout and then disappear off threads where things are not going his way.
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2295
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Balmoral95 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:54 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:30 pm
Goody67 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:23 pm
A little while ago been-there was caught out posting fake quotes.

He replied:
I agree, I also thought the Churchill quote seemed dubious.
I also thought the same initially concerning the Rabbi Harry Waton quote.

I invite you to question why?
1. Why would you think the Churchill quote admitting Germany was fought against due to world-economic reasons is "dubious"?
2. Why wouldn't you be interested to check the sources that ARE referenced of Rabbi Paton admitting "the Jews" started the world war against Germany?
Could it be to do with 'confirmation bias'? :ugeek:

Think about it. It would seem that you are only looking for evidence that fits with what you already believe. I.e. You suspected the quote was fake because it doesn't fit with your belief system. Then you looked for a source that told you it was fake. Then when you found one, you just accepted it as true without checking it. So this again looks like 'confirmation bias' in operation.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 10#p130090

So even when the moron has been caught out lying by posting fake quotes, he still feels that he was justified in doing so. :shock:

Nessie replied to him:
Nessie wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:14 pm
been-there wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:16 am
......
I agree, I also thought the Churchill quote seemed dubious.
........
So why did you use it?
Are you prepared to check these citations?
If you present a citation, quotation, anything, it is up to YOU to check it.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 20#p130115

Surprise, surprise, he did not reply. :lol:
Been-there has a tendency to pout and then disappear off threads where things are not going his way.
He's taken behaving like a petulant, pre-menstrual 13 year-old girl to an art form.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22591
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:32 am

Yeah that’s what prompted me stroll down memory lane. When I caught him doing the same thing - what, 5 years ago? - with some of the same fake material, he acted like I was the one who was out of line. Why bother with someone like him?
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2295
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:32 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:32 am
Yeah that’s what prompted me stroll down memory lane. When I caught him doing the same thing, with some of the same fake material, he acted like I was the one who was out of line. Why bother with someone like him?
No point.... Despite the stories S. Smith tells himself, everyone who'd been at Rodoh 1 bailed when Fish and Been_there were elevated to moderation status there (which is not to that everybody wouldn't have bailed anyway).

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22591
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:34 am

>> everyone who'd been at Rodoh 1 bailed when Fish and Been_there were elevated to moderation status there

For me it was BROI, who was made a mod before BT. But, yeah. I also think that the toleration of Lisciotto was a part of the drifting away.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2295
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:46 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:34 am
>> everyone who'd been at Rodoh 1 bailed when Fish and Been_there were elevated to moderation status there

For me it was BROI, who was made a mod before BT. But, yeah. I also think that the toleration of Lisciotto was a part of the drifting away.
By 2009 the place was pear-shaped.... and arguably much earlier...

Asyou say, there's an entertainment aspect to it, but they don't recognize being looked at as a chimp act.. Sad, ultimately.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22591
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:32 am

I showed up about 2009 ... LOL
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Post Reply