RODOH in terminal decline?

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23354
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:27 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:A belated welcome to SSF, Scott Smith.


"belated"?

The user Scott Smith 'joined Mar 12, 2014'
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21996
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:31 am

LOL

I should interject here, for the new members (Scott, no, that's not a double entendre) that copyright violation is only one of the few enforced forum rules. I can't speak for Pyrrho or predict his responses ... but I dare you to try posting the racist stereotypes, replete with the vile, demeaning language aimed at Jews and people of African descent which you lot specialize in, or one of the death or genocide threats you seem thrilled by over at Rodoh . . .
Posts and/or topics that contain defamatory, dehumanizing content directed at ethnic or racial groups will either be locked or removed. Persons posting defamatory, dehumanizing content directed at ethnic groups, racial groups, gender, hetero- or homosexuality will be warned on the first offense. Offenses after the first warning may result in temporary or permanent banning from this forum.

This will not apply to criticisms of beliefs, ideologies, philosophies, claims of fact, scientific hypotheses, paranormal claims, or political opinions.

Which is a rule often not enforced, to be sure, in that a significant plank of HD relies on defamatory and dehumanizing content directed at an ethnic group ...
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2109
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Balmoral95 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:34 am

The sad irony for Smith is that this sub forum has functioned and will continue to, warts and all, as a free speech forum, whereas RODOH now needs a heavy-handed moderator to ride herd over... Nessie.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21996
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:35 am

Really, Scott, go for it ... you know the posts and stereotypes and language I'm talking about, post your best demeaning, dehumanizing thoughts right here, big boy.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2109
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Balmoral95 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:36 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:A belated welcome to SSF, Scott Smith.


"belated"?

The user Scott Smith 'joined Mar 12, 2014'


He didn't get a welcome back then?

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23354
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:39 am

Could be. Dunno.


And since a third time's a charm, here's the link to the Forum Rules and Acceptable Use Policy
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2109
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Balmoral95 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:42 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Could be. Dunno.


And since a third time's a charm, here's the link to the Forum Rules and Acceptable Use Policy


Dude, not busting your chops... I just thought it was odd...

User avatar
VFX
Regular Poster
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am
Location: Arctic

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby VFX » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:52 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Please, Jeffk, no paeans to Scott Smith's supposed fortitude for dropping in here and posting a bunch of transparently self-serving crap.

Scott provides a forum which enables free speech with proper controls. Basically he dissed you all. Not because of your thoughts but because of your adherence to long lost history. If SM wants to deal with me then do so, however I get the sense he would like to discuss the books and information he has read in a civilized fashion. I would prefer discussion on relevant topics if the people here have the guts for it.
Ich bereure nichts...

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23354
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:00 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:Could be. Dunno.


And since a third time's a charm, here's the link to the Forum Rules and Acceptable Use Policy


Dude, not busting your chops... I just thought it was odd...

:lol:
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Nessie
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2852
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Nessie » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:54 am

Balmoral95 wrote:The sad irony for Smith is that this sub forum has functioned and will continue to, warts and all, as a free speech forum, whereas RODOH now needs a heavy-handed moderator to ride herd over... Nessie.


Good point, I am the non-racist, non anti-Semitic, non anti-Muslimist, non pretty much everything guy on the forum. I post the majority of the evidence and only occasionally get abusive (after major provocation). I am subject to constant name calling (troll). Yet I am the most moderated person on the forum, particularly recently.

That does show claims about open debate and free speech are not really true.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Scott Smith
New Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Route 88 in AZ
Contact:

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Scott Smith » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:00 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Scott Smith wrote:SM, it is quite obvious that they wanted their own private sandbox, which is exactly what they did when they took their marbles and left to form HoloCons.


They had that before leaving Rodoh, fss.



Um, I forgot to mention that they started their OWN separate Yuku forum; they am-scrayed, and then RODOH 1 got mysteriously Shoahed by Yuku.

HoloCons no longer has their own Yuku forum--at what exact timeline I don't know, but Yuku itself bit the dust at some point after they Shoahed RODOH 2, which only lasted for a week. So the Blogbuster vs. NexGen show must have really gotten under the skin of many in that very short time. Sorry, but I don't buy it.

:mrgreen:

Anyway, when HoloCons had their own Yuku forum Nick Terry did generously help us manage the vapor trails after our Yuku Shoahs--and I have no hard feelings. Roberto and Andrew Mathis have shown up from time to time, and if things don't suit one's tastes, anyone is free to stay or leave as they wish.

It was clear that HoloCons just wanted their own forum and that it be free of Deniers, and that was very disappointing to me--cue the violins.

We don't always hold Believers in such high esteem either but they are still welcome.

SM wrote:One can dabble here and dither there, ya know. Trust me on this, with you letting Lisciotto roam free, and with the general level of "debate" at Rodoh 2, no one wanted a thing from you.



The die was cast at that point as the Believers had already taken their marbles to play elsewhere.

Blogbuster was a web troll and perhaps a troublemaker in many respects, but not so much on RODOH. Nick couldn't stand Rabbit either. But that is not why they left.

The narrative that the RODOH moderation after Nick Terry was heavy-handed is flawed. Even under Dr. Terry it wasn't too heavy handed; it never has been, and it still isn't.

I was certainly naïve in thinking that Blogbuster and NexGen/Joe Future could work together as a moderation team, but there was hardly anything running rampant.

Btw, it was never proved that Blogbuster was Mr. Lisciotto. NexGen himself told me that he honestly did not know anything much about either one; he just did not like Blogbuster, as I discovered.

You should simply admit that the real issue was not being comfortable with anything that could be construed as Holocaust Denial or even Revisionist Lite.

Well, I have equal disdain for certain Leftist bleeding hearts and Social Justice Warriors, but I still think that there can be productive dialog if both sides try a little.

:)
Last edited by Scott Smith on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:13 am, edited 6 times in total.

User avatar
Nessie
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2852
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Nessie » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:00 am

VFX wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Please, Jeffk, no paeans to Scott Smith's supposed fortitude for dropping in here and posting a bunch of transparently self-serving crap.

Scott provides a forum which enables free speech with proper controls. Basically he dissed you all. Not because of your thoughts but because of your adherence to long lost history. If SM wants to deal with me then do so, however I get the sense he would like to discuss the books and information he has read in a civilized fashion. I would prefer discussion on relevant topics if the people here have the guts for it.


Then answer my question here where I ask you for evidence to back up your claims;

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=29662&start=200#p660243

and answer all of the questions at the end of the post. You have ignored most as shown here;

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=29662&start=200#p660332

and my attempts to get you to answer since then have been unsuccessful. So, when you say "I would prefer discussion on relevant topics if the people here have the guts for it." and the people here see how you ducked a debate with me on that topic, you should now understand why you are regularly abused and ridiculed. It is because you are the one who avoids discussion on relevant topics and does not have the guts to debate.

Please show some guts and return to that debate and deal with the issues I have raised above.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21996
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:03 am

Scott, I’m not even going to bother correcting your lies and delusions. You’re aware of your own duplicity. You must get something out of it.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
VFX
Regular Poster
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am
Location: Arctic

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby VFX » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:06 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Scott, I’m not even going to bother correcting your lies and delusions. You’re aware of your own duplicity. You must get something out of it.


Forgive me but me and Monty will try and correct your lies and delusions. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ich bereure nichts...

User avatar
Nessie
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2852
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Nessie » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:11 am

VFX wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Scott, I’m not even going to bother correcting your lies and delusions. You’re aware of your own duplicity. You must get something out of it.


Forgive me but me and Monty will try and correct your lies and delusions. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Which will require you to present evidence to back up your beliefs and for you to answer all our questions, not just the ones you can cope with. Then you will need the guts to admit if you cannot evidence something happened, it did not happen.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21996
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:18 am

Yeah, exactly, when are to clueless duo going to start then?
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
VFX
Regular Poster
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am
Location: Arctic

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby VFX » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:18 am

Nessie wrote:
Which will require you to present evidence to back up your beliefs and for you to answer all our questions, not just the ones you can cope with. Then you will need the guts to admit if you cannot evidence something happened, it did not happen.

I think you might or should have noticed by now there is not much I cannot cope with. I agree with you: if it cannot be evidenced it did not happen: where is your evidence of a Shoah?
Ich bereure nichts...

User avatar
Scott Smith
New Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Route 88 in AZ
Contact:

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Scott Smith » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:18 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Scott, I’m not even going to bother correcting your lies and delusions. You’re aware of your own duplicity. You must get something out of it.


I forgive you for your wrongthink, Grasshopper.

:mrgreen:

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21996
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:30 am

Scott, I mean this in the nicest way: get help.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
VFX
Regular Poster
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am
Location: Arctic

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby VFX » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:37 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Scott, I mean this in the nicest way: get help.

Huh, how could someone as insincere as you give advice. ?
Ich bereure nichts...

User avatar
Nessie
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2852
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Nessie » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:54 am

VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:
Which will require you to present evidence to back up your beliefs and for you to answer all our questions, not just the ones you can cope with. Then you will need the guts to admit if you cannot evidence something happened, it did not happen.

I think you might or should have noticed by now there is not much I cannot cope with. I agree with you: if it cannot be evidenced it did not happen: where is your evidence of a Shoah?


OK, lets examine that claim in a new topic, where is your evidence?
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
VFX
Regular Poster
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am
Location: Arctic

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby VFX » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:00 am

Nessie wrote:
VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:
Which will require you to present evidence to back up your beliefs and for you to answer all our questions, not just the ones you can cope with. Then you will need the guts to admit if you cannot evidence something happened, it did not happen.

where is your evidence?

I think the world is demanding yours. Not seen much yet Kelpie.
Ich bereure nichts...

User avatar
Nessie
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2852
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Nessie » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:12 am

VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:
VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:
Which will require you to present evidence to back up your beliefs and for you to answer all our questions, not just the ones you can cope with. Then you will need the guts to admit if you cannot evidence something happened, it did not happen.

where is your evidence?

I think the world is demanding yours. Not seen much yet Kelpie.


That is a down right lie. Witnesses, documents, forensics, physical and other evidence has been produced to show a Holocaust. You then dismiss that evidence with spurious excuses, like all Soviets lie and an abattoir dumped remains at the AR camps. That does not mean we then have no evidence.

Instead, no evidence is what you have to prove people left the AR camps en-mass, were resettled elsewhere, were liberated en-mass by the Soviets and they had not been gassed. You have nothing. No witness, documents, nothing.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
VFX
Regular Poster
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am
Location: Arctic

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby VFX » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:24 am

Nessie wrote:
That is a down right lie. Witnesses, documents, forensics, physical and other evidence has been produced to show a Holocaust. You then dismiss that evidence with spurious excuses, like all Soviets lie and an abattoir dumped remains at the AR camps. That does not mean we then have no evidence.

Instead, no evidence is what you have to prove people left the AR camps en-mass, were resettled elsewhere, were liberated en-mass by the Soviets and they had not been gassed. You have nothing. No witness, documents, nothing.


The lack of real evidence is that there was no Shoah. There are always logical explanations not your conspiracy tin hat stuff, lol.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ich bereure nichts...

User avatar
Nessie
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2852
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Nessie » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:44 am

VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:
That is a down right lie. Witnesses, documents, forensics, physical and other evidence has been produced to show a Holocaust. You then dismiss that evidence with spurious excuses, like all Soviets lie and an abattoir dumped remains at the AR camps. That does not mean we then have no evidence.

Instead, no evidence is what you have to prove people left the AR camps en-mass, were resettled elsewhere, were liberated en-mass by the Soviets and they had not been gassed. You have nothing. No witness, documents, nothing.


The lack of real evidence is that there was no Shoah. There are always logical explanations not your conspiracy tin hat stuff, lol.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Lie, which is why are dodging this;

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=29683

and answering all of my questions here;

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=29662&start=200#p660243

There is evidence of mass gassing. There is no evidence those people who were not selected to work on arrival at Sobibor, TII, Belzec, Chelmno and Birkenau left the camp. None. No witness, no documents, nothing. Between those 5 camps, deniers alleged over 2 million people left and somehow they left NO evidence of that AT ALL.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
VFX
Regular Poster
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am
Location: Arctic

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby VFX » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:47 am

There is no evidence. None. No witness, no documents, nothing. NO evidence of that AT ALL.
.
Thank you for that.. I agree.. There is no evidence of the Shoah. What has this got to do with RODOH?
Ich bereure nichts...

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21996
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:17 am

>> The lack of real evidence is that there was no Shoah.

Grammar boy is now writing gibberish. This sentence has no meaning in English.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
VFX
Regular Poster
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am
Location: Arctic

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby VFX » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:20 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:>> The lack of real evidence is that there was no Shoah.

Grammar boy is now writing gibberish. This sentence has no meaning in English.

You have no meaning. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ich bereure nichts...

User avatar
Nessie
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2852
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Nessie » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:50 am

VFX wrote:
There is no evidence. None. No witness, no documents, nothing. NO evidence of that AT ALL.
.
Thank you for that.. I agree.. There is no evidence of the Shoah.


That proves you are a dishonest liar. You have dishonestly chopped the quote and lied there is no evidence of the Holocaust, as I show here;

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=29683

where I present evidence of the Holocaust and ask you to provide your evidence. You have failed once already and are about to fail for a second time.

You can now moan all you want about abuse etc. I have proved you are a dishonest liar. You can make amends, apologise, start to provide evidence and agree that since you cannot evidence people left en-mass from TII that did not happen.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
VFX
Regular Poster
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am
Location: Arctic

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby VFX » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:55 am

The Einsatz camps were hospitals... anything to suggest they were not?
Ich bereure nichts...

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21996
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:01 pm

Nessie wrote:
VFX wrote:
There is no evidence. None. No witness, no documents, nothing. NO evidence of that AT ALL.
.
Thank you for that.. I agree.. There is no evidence of the Shoah.


That proves you are a dishonest liar. You have dishonestly chopped the quote and lied ...

Just how he rolls
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
VFX
Regular Poster
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am
Location: Arctic

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby VFX » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:04 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Nessie wrote:
VFX wrote:
There is no evidence. None. No witness, no documents, nothing. NO evidence of that AT ALL.
.
Thank you for that.. I agree.. There is no evidence of the Shoah.


That proves you are a dishonest liar. You have dishonestly chopped the quote and lied ...

Just how he rolls

Is that the best you have... Pathetic... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ich bereure nichts...

User avatar
Nessie
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2852
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Nessie » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:09 pm

VFX wrote:The Einsatz camps were hospitals... anything to suggest they were not?


Yes. Evidence from witnesses, documents and forensic archaeology they were places where people were gassed and buried, then when the Nazis knew they were going to be overrun, they exhumed the bodies, cremated them and dumped them back in the ground.

Please show me your evidence they were hospitals.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
VFX
Regular Poster
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am
Location: Arctic

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby VFX » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:13 pm

Nessie wrote:
VFX wrote:The Einsatz camps were hospitals... anything to suggest they were not?


Yes. Evidence from witnesses, documents and forensic archaeology they were places where people were gassed and buried, then when the Nazis knew they were going to be overrun, they exhumed the bodies, cremated them and dumped them back in the ground.

Please show me your evidence they were hospitals.

You just posted the "Official" narrative. The Dutch eye witness testimonies reported sick people, those who could not go further disembarked with the helpful assistance of the staff. One must only assume that this is some respite or hospital facility. The mention of nice trees, etc speaks of the same hospital environment.
Ich bereure nichts...

User avatar
Nessie
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2852
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Nessie » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:28 pm

VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:
VFX wrote:The Einsatz camps were hospitals... anything to suggest they were not?


Yes. Evidence from witnesses, documents and forensic archaeology they were places where people were gassed and buried, then when the Nazis knew they were going to be overrun, they exhumed the bodies, cremated them and dumped them back in the ground.

Please show me your evidence they were hospitals.

You just posted the "Official" narrative. The Dutch eye witness testimonies reported sick people, those who could not go further disembarked with the helpful assistance of the staff. One must only assume that this is some respite or hospital facility. The mention of nice trees, etc speaks of the same hospital environment.


Let's read together what you are basing that claim on;

https://www.sobiborinterviews.nl/index. ... icle&id=52

"The train reached its final destination three days later. It was the dead of night, and ‘the first thing we heard was loud screaming by the Huns,’ Alex Cohen stated in 1947. The men were immediately separated from the women and children. The camp SS called out they needed workers and Cohen volunteered as a metal worker. He and the other selected men were herded back onto the train and transported to the Lublin-Majdanek camp. In the meantime the other prisoners had been led into Sobibor. Sick and disabled prisoners had already been hauled onto tippers and taken on a narrow gauge railway straight into the so-called Lager III. Nobody on the transport knew that this separate section of the camp housed the gas chambers and the execution area. Here the tippers were unloaded and the victims were shot; their bodies were thrown into a huge burial pit. The other prisoners were herded into the gas chambers."

Point to the part where staff helpfully assisted the disabled and sick and took them to hospital. Lets read another;

https://www.sobiborinterviews.nl/index. ... icle&id=60

"They did see how the disabled and elderly in their transport were hauled on to tippers and driven into the camp on a narrow-gauge railway. The camp SS said that these people were taken to the so-called Lazarett to be nursed and cared for. In reality the tippers drove to a section of the camp called Lager III. This was where the gas chambers were, but there was also a huge pit. The prisoners were told to line up along its edge, and then the camp SS would order the firing squad consisting of Ukrainian guards to shoot them."

Point to the part where staff helpfully assisted the disabled and sick and took them to hospital. Let's read another;

https://www.sobiborinterviews.nl/index. ... icle&id=57

"Sophie stated in 1945. ‘We all believed that the others in the transport of 1,200 were gassed. We never saw any of these people again.’ And indeed, all the prisoners who were not selected to work in a labour camp were killed almost immediately on arrival. The elderly and disabled were loaded on to tippers and driven to the screened-off Lager III where they were shot by Ukrainian guards. The rest were taken to the same section of the camp to be killed in gas chambers, after being told to leave their luggage and clothes behind."

Point to the part where staff helpfully assisted the disabled and sick and took them to hospital.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
VFX
Regular Poster
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am
Location: Arctic

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby VFX » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:35 pm

‘We all believedthat the others in the transport of 1,200 were gassed. We never saw any of these people again.’ Belief is not evidence: this is the theme amongst all of these witnesses. Hearsay upon hearsay until it becomes an established fact.
Of course she never saw those people again, people normally reject full blown liars as her.
All of the orderlies who assisted the people off the train, were seen or perceived by them as Nazi guards. All of these testimonies are written with the lack of benefit of Hind Sight bias, and fake memories.
Ich bereure nichts...

User avatar
Nessie
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2852
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Nessie » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:43 pm

VFX wrote:‘We all believedthat the others in the transport of 1,200 were gassed. We never saw any of these people again.’ Belief is not evidence: this is the theme amongst all of these witnesses. Hearsay upon hearsay until it becomes an established fact.
Of course she never saw those people again, people normally reject full blown liars as her.
All of the orderlies who assisted the people off the train, were seen or perceived by them as Nazi guards. All of these testimonies are written with the lack of benefit of Hind Sight bias, and fake memories.


It is first hand eye witness evidence that there were mass arrivals at Sobibor, that some were selected to work and left, leaving the rest who went inside the camp. It is hearsay those who went inside the camp were gassed. Please learn the difference.

You have no evidence all the witnesses to those transports lied. There is not just eye witness evidence from the Dutch, but others such as the Nazis. Then there is documentary evidence of mass transports to the camp, such as the Hofle telegram and the Westerbork records.

Now, show me your evidence those sick and disabled went to a hospital.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
VFX
Regular Poster
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am
Location: Arctic

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby VFX » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:52 pm

Belief is not evidence and I did not say they lied. They filled in lost gaps with hindsight bias and supposed events which they did not witness. As your evidence is not sufficient enough to suggest it was not a hospital as I know it was or should have been as it stands your claim fails. Thank you for your time
Ich bereure nichts...

User avatar
Nessie
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2852
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Nessie » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:12 pm

VFX wrote:Belief is not evidence


Correct. No is using those witnesses as evidence for gassing. They are evidence of selections and only a few go on and work elsewhere. That is a pattern repeated at ALL of the AR camps.

and I did not say they lied.


Yes you did, you said "... people normally reject full blown liars as her.". You HAVE JUST BEEN CAUGHT LYING ABOUT LYING!!!!!

They filled in lost gaps with hindsight bias and supposed events which they did not witness.


She made it clear that she did not see the gassings and it is clear what she did see. There is a huge difference between hearsay and eye witness evidence and vital to differentiate between the two.

As your evidence is not sufficient enough


Under what standard? Yours? You have repeatedly dismissed lots of evidence that in any normal situation would be accepted as proof.

to suggest it was not a hospital as I know it was or should have been as it stands your claim fails.


It is your job to evidence it was a hospital. You have failed, just as you have failed to provide any evidence to back up any of your beliefs. Then you lie it is me who has no evidence. Of course, I do have no evidence it was a hospital, because it was not one! Instead the evidence of those who were inside the camp and worked at the building is that it was a gas chamber, as testified to by;

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 96#p119290

1) Franz Stangl 1970 - Dussledorf
Camp commander Sobibor and Treblinka
2) Karl Frenzel 1966 - Hagen
1985 - Hagen retrial
3) Kurt Bolender 1966 - Hagen
1963 - Munich ?
4) Franz Wolf 1966 - Hagen
5) Alfred Ittner 1966 - Hagen
(accountant pre sobibor)
6) Werner Dubois 1966 - Hagen
1963 - Munich
7) Erich Fuchs 1966 - Hagen
1963 - Munich 1961 - Dortmund ?
YVA TR 10/1069
8) Erich Lachmann 1966 - Hagen
9) Hans-Heinz Schutt 1966 - Hagen
10) Heinrich Unverhau 1948 - Euthenasia
1966 - Hagen 1963 - Munich
11) Robert Juhrs 1966 - Hagen
1963 - Munich
12) Ernst Zierke 1966 - Hagen
1963 - Munich
13) Erwin Lambert 1966 - Hagen
14) Hubert Gomerski 1947 - Euthenasia Trial
1950 - Frankfurt
15) Erich Bauer 1950 - Frankfurt
"The Gasmaster" 1961 - Dortmund ?
16) Johan Klier 1950 - Frankfurt
17) Karl Streibel 1976 - Hamburg
Commander of Trawinki camp - visitor to Sobibor dec 42
18) Franz Hodl 1950 - Frankfurt witness ?
29.03.66 StA Dortmund - verfahren gegen gomerski ??
19) Heinrich Barbl 1965 - Linz
20) Becher Warner 1966 - Hagen ?
Driver witness?
21) Gustav Wagner escaped, the 'beast' or 'the wolf'

Thank you for your time


You are welcome.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8872
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:30 pm

VFX wrote:The Einsatz camps were hospitals... anything to suggest they were not?


Huh?

That’s a new one, is that the same as saying the camps were part of some rogue operation?
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”


Return to “Holocaust Denial”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Balmoral95 and 2 guests