RODOH in terminal decline?

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:50 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

VFX (posting as NSDAP at Rodoh): "I really do think the whole Exterminationism position is incorrect for multivariate reasons, not the least being that I do not think respectable German people, SS or otherwise could commit such heinous alleged crimes." All righty then.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:14 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

VFX (posting as NSDAP at Rodoh): "I really do think the whole Exterminationism position is incorrect for multivariate reasons, not the least being that I do not think respectable German people, SS or otherwise could commit such heinous alleged crimes." All righty then.

Sounds like Heink, who decided the whole thing was impossible because he thought it was "un-German". :roll:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:52 pm

I think NSDAP is "dumb Heink," if that's imaginable.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:36 pm

Chuckie Traynor, over at Real Chimp Chatter on the Holocaust, on the Monika Schaefer trial in Germany:
Morally Herr Schaefer is quite correct...The Jews need to be exterminated.

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:05 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I think NSDAP is "dumb Heink," if that's imaginable.

My imagination isn't that stretchable ;)

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:13 pm

guaranteed to cause heart attacks for been-there and Berg: Germans rally in Jewish skullcaps to protest anti-Semitic attack

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:25 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can only remember two others people using this type of "arguments"...Once was Steven Willow on Codoh, the other was Carolyn Yeager...a joke and a delusional psychopath...

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:35 pm

I also enjoyed the pedantry of "multivariate reasons" instead of simply "many reasons."

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:49 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I also enjoyed the pedantry of "multivariate reasons" instead of simply "many reasons."

Nah, he just wants to sound literate and got it wrong :lol:

"mul·ti·var·i·ate
ˌməltiˈve(ə)rēət,ˌməltī-/Submit
adjectiveSTATISTICS
involving two or more variable quantities."

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:52 pm

LOL that's why I don't say "multivariate reasons," I don't know what the word means!

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:17 pm

That's what I thought, WTF is multivariate?????
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:24 pm

multivariate: (statistics) pertaining to any procedure involving two or more variables ((bobbo: aka: multivariable)). But why ever inquire as to a new idea??? Much better to crow about your own ignorance.

Nothing changes.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:47 pm

Ol’ Fritzy Berg:
WW2 was a Jewish war of extermination against Germany and the German people--and it continues today. It began NOT with the invasion of Poland in 1939 but with the Jewish Declaration of War aginst Germany in March of 1934. The Jews spelled out their goals in various publications such as Germany Must Perish by Theodore N. Kaufman in March of 1941--long before Pearl Harbor. Kaufmann wanted to sterilize all Germans, male and female--see pages 90 nd 91--and to even prohibit the publication of "all books, newspapers and notices in the German language,..."

It was truly a war of extermination against the German people. I was wondering where all the Germans went...

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3342
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:52 pm

for some unknown reason, the Jews sent about two to two and a quarter million of them to die in the USSR . . .

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:56 pm

What were those Red Army troops doing in Germany? Awfully rude to show up unannounced like that. Same with those British and US troops.
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:43 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:for some unknown reason, the Jews sent about two to two and a quarter million of them to die in the USSR . . .

Elder care time-shares, no doubt ;)

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:48 am

The decline deepens: Scott Smith thinks that language can give him BDE; here are some word choices he makes discussing the recent Florida Stand Your Ground case:
. . . the Brothuh . . . the Sistah Souljah probably started to chimp-out as soon as the guy confronted her about parking there . . . I was walking into the Post Office once and had a Sheboon nearly go after me . . .

. . . Rastus . . . the Sheboon . . . and Rastus-- "he Dindu Nuffin'." . . . We don't live in "Mayberry" anymore. It is a Multikulti dystopia, a hellish "Clown World." (Unfortunately, I can't take credit for that clever coinage.)

And, in this context, Diversity is not Strength.

That is what Darkies do.

It was not until the mid-1960s that the Establishment turned the Darkies loose, and it has been creeping chaos ever since.

The rioters in Los Angeles in 1992, for example, were told by the media to do what they did with stories such as pet poodles getting better medical care than Negroes, and so on. It is always, "Whitey owes me so I can do whatever I waaaant."

The White guy is having a discussion with the Queen of Sheba

Trayvon was just another stupid Nïgger behaving badly . . .

Anyway, the BLM people are a bunch of Communists and need to be dealt with accordingly.

Civilized White people don't go around "pushing" people.

This may be how Nïggers behave but not civilized gentlemen.

the Negro

The BOTTOM LINE is that if the Africans don't clean up their act, where it will likely end up is with old-fashioned Lynch Law. And that includes officials who Cuck.

"Civilized" white people sure do like getting their rocks off with dehumanizing language - glad to see that Smith has mixed in a bit of alt-right lingo. It seems to rub him the right way.

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:08 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:The decline deepens: Scott Smith thinks that language can give him BDE; here are some word choices he makes discussing the recent Florida Stand Your Ground case:
. . . the Brothuh . . . the Sistah Souljah probably started to chimp-out as soon as the guy confronted her about parking there . . . I was walking into the Post Office once and had a Sheboon nearly go after me . . .

. . . Rastus . . . the Sheboon . . . and Rastus-- "he Dindu Nuffin'." . . . We don't live in "Mayberry" anymore. It is a Multikulti dystopia, a hellish "Clown World." (Unfortunately, I can't take credit for that clever coinage.)

That is what Darkies do.

It was not until the mid-1960s that the Establishment turned the Darkies loose, and it has been creeping chaos ever since.

The rioters in Los Angeles in 1992, for example, were told by the media to do what they did with stories such as pet poodles getting better medical care than Negroes, and so on. It is always, "Whitey owes me so I can do whatever I waaaant."

Anyway, the BLM people are a bunch of Communists and need to be dealt with accordingly.

the Negro

The BOTTOM LINE is that if the Africans don't clean up their act, where it will likely end up is with old-fashioned Lynch Law. And that includes officials who Cuck.

"Civilized" white people sure do like getting their rocks off with dehumanizing language - glad to see that Smith has mixed in a bit of alt-right lingo. It seems to rub him the right way.

From this, he's gotten worse with the passing of time.... which isn't to say it was "better" in the old days (just less visibly vocal). Basically, he's always been Southern White Trash, which, like water and shite, seeks its own level.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:40 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:The decline deepens: Scott Smith thinks that language can give him BDE; here are some word choices he makes discussing the recent Florida Stand Your Ground case:

That is what Darkies do.

the Negro

Gee, that certainly makes me want to post at RODOH. I can watch Berg drool about Jews, been-there criticize books he never read and Scott Smith pull his best Richard Spencer imitation.
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:48 am

But you get access to free speech :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:49 am

And need a shower after visiting.... :D
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:24 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:And need a shower after visiting.... :D

It's a sad, Stygian little corner of the web.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:52 am

There's a minor anthropological or zoological interest in the site, which for me is spoiled by (mostly) Nessie's participation. It would be interesting to be able to observe the denizens in their habitat, unmolested by outside voices, and to watch them further devolve under their own weight. The site, once a forum for debate, 4 or so years ago became a neo-Nazi/anti-Semitic hate site with token participation by outsiders for ritualistic performative roles.

When I read recent posts there I'm struck by an escalation of in-group hysteria, mirroring in a way Smith's radicalized racist verbiage - in this, detachment from reality increases (e.g.., the conviction that the Holocaust has been "disproved" and is a minority myth that's nearly universally rejected).
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

landrew
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby landrew » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:27 pm

I don't care how unpopular this opinion is. I think eventually the sands of history must eventually bury the holocaust, once all those involved are long dead.
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:40 pm

landrew wrote:I don't care how unpopular this opinion is. I think eventually the sands of history must eventually bury the holocaust, once all those involved are long dead.

What does this mean: "eventually the sands of history must eventually bury the holocaust"? And what does the demise of those involved in the genocide have to do with the "sands of history"?

landrew
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby landrew » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:34 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
landrew wrote:I don't care how unpopular this opinion is. I think eventually the sands of history must eventually bury the holocaust, once all those involved are long dead.

What does this mean: "eventually the sands of history must eventually bury the holocaust"? And what does the demise of those involved in the genocide have to do with the "sands of history"?

Forget, but yet never forget.
If you know what i mean.
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:54 pm

I don't. Why don't you explain?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:58 pm

I doubt it.
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:06 pm

hope springs eternal.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:57 pm

this is interesting, especially in the light of the Auschwitz "Technical gibberish" thread . . . from blake at Rodoh:
Empirical evidence has not refuted a claim of mass gassing at Birkenau. But even if Birkenau was not used for mass gassing of Jews, the AR extermination camps and shootings in the East would still be unrefuted by any "empirical evidence".

The denialist case is ridiculously weak. How do you not see that?

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 20#p128077

And
Here are some typical misunderstandings that persons have about what is alleged to have happened:

1. Jews were slaughtered in all camps

This has not been "taught" in my lifetime; but many people understood things in this way - and many still do. Jews were utilized for forced labor. OTHER Jews were slaughtered in various ways. One of those ways is alleged to have been slaughter factories using poison gas.

2. Many persons were aware of this Jewish slaughter

The Jewish slaughter was only on a "need to know" basis. Not many persons were even aware of it.

We should probably open a thread about persons' misunderstandings of what the Holocaust was. It seems to me that when some people learn how they've had the Holocaust claims incorrect in their heads, they think they've somehow "denied" the Holocaust - when in reality they've simply had the story wrong all along.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 20#p128079

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:24 pm

Lol Blake is filled with contradictions...
« Yes, that may surprise some people, including my colleagues. But have no illusions. I never compelled anybody to work for me, just as we didn't compel the German people. They themselves gave us the job to do. Why did you work with me? Now, you'll have your little throat cut...but the earth will shake when we leave the scene... »
- Joseph Goebbels

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:52 pm

Well, he elicited an "Oh, c'mon" and a genuine "HOLY MOLY"TM from been-there LOL

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:10 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Well, he elicited an "Oh, c'mon" and a genuine "HOLY MOLY"TM from been-there LOL

A witty dog, he... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:20 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:this is interesting, especially in the light of the Auschwitz "Technical gibberish" thread . . . from blake at Rodoh:
Empirical evidence has not refuted a claim of mass gassing at Birkenau. But even if Birkenau was not used for mass gassing of Jews, the AR extermination camps and shootings in the East would still be unrefuted by any "empirical evidence".

And
Here are some typical misunderstandings that persons have about what is alleged to have happened:

This has not been "taught" in my lifetime; but many people understood things in this way - and many still do. Jews were utilized for forced labor. OTHER Jews were slaughtered in various ways. One of those ways is alleged to have been slaughter factories using poison gas.

The Jewish slaughter was only on a "need to know" basis. Not many persons were even aware of it.

We should probably open a thread about persons' misunderstandings of what the Holocaust was. It seems to me that when some people learn how they've had the Holocaust claims incorrect in their heads, they think they've somehow "denied" the Holocaust - when in reality they've simply had the story wrong all along.

I think that Blake is turning into the Rabbit. One can hope.....
Well, not exactly like the rabbit, that would suck and cause the universe to end. We don’t need an exact rabbit clone.
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:37 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:this is interesting, especially in the light of the Auschwitz "Technical gibberish" thread . . . from blake at Rodoh:

And

I think that Blake is turning into the Rabbit. One can hope.....
Well, not exactly like the rabbit, that would suck and cause the universe to end. We don’t need an exact rabbit clone.

From memory he rabbit doesn’t attempt to be an engineer. I try and stay away from it when possible, bust most of my arguments from this regard are borrowed from Alt-revisionism.
« Yes, that may surprise some people, including my colleagues. But have no illusions. I never compelled anybody to work for me, just as we didn't compel the German people. They themselves gave us the job to do. Why did you work with me? Now, you'll have your little throat cut...but the earth will shake when we leave the scene... »
- Joseph Goebbels

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:44 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I don't. Why don't you explain?

No need, unless he's got a crystal ball. Predictions and premonitions really aren't worth the time they take to read... The original prediction here is undermined in and of itself as there are clearly loads of "long dead" folk who lived during the era and it's still well remembered... adding a vague non sequitur to that, who knows?

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:55 am

And there are plenty of other eras whose "survivors" are long since dead and gone that are well remembered through different kinds of source material . . . I'm kind of getting the idea that when he said "I don't care how unpopular this opinion is" he was really telling us that he does care and what the point of the comment was.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:59 am

Balmoral95 wrote:From this, he's gotten worse with the passing of time.... which isn't to say it was "better" in the old days (just less visibly vocal). Basically, he's always been Southern White Trash, which, like water and shite, seeks its own level.

Oh goodie, it is as though Scott Smith is running for the U.S. Senate on the Rodoh ticket.

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:53 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:From this, he's gotten worse with the passing of time.... which isn't to say it was "better" in the old days (just less visibly vocal). Basically, he's always been Southern White Trash, which, like water and shite, seeks its own level.

Oh goodie, it is as though Scott Smith is running for the U.S. Senate on the Rodoh ticket.

Ironically he has/had an aunt who was in politics.... she didn't bear much resemblance to these cretins however.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:38 am

"We saw you cruising around, Scott. You should’ve stuck around."

Naw.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”