Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue May 22, 2018 1:54 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:They all lack guts, otherwise they'd leave their Führer bunker and come out into the real world.

NSDAP's foray here, to a neutral forum, was short-lived.

He’s now emulating the Führer by saying he and his “colleagues” are going to make heads roll when they take power.

Ah kind of like Fish and his "day of the rope" fantasies-threats . . .
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue May 22, 2018 6:45 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:They all lack guts, otherwise they'd leave their Führer bunker and come out into the real world.

NSDAP's foray here, to a neutral forum, was short-lived.

He’s now emulating the Führer by saying he and his “colleagues” are going to make heads roll when they take power.

Ah kind of like Fish and his "day of the rope" fantasies-threats . . .

I think NSDAP’s “colleagues” are a fantasy.....so, yes, just like Fish/Traynor’s desire for an imaginary genocide.

Man, it’s amazing how much a crappy little book like that can get such mileage.
When my son had his barmitzvah, and his wedding, there was no family whatsoever -that’s the way the second and third generation feel the Holocaust, they miss their family. My son hasn’t experienced a family life –having uncles, aunts, grandmothers, grandfathers. There is just that hole.
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue May 22, 2018 7:07 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote: yes, just like Fish/Traynor’s desire for an imaginary genocide.

To be fair to Fish, he fantasizes about murdering political opponents, not about carrying out a genocide. As far as I know.
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue May 22, 2018 7:44 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote: yes, just like Fish/Traynor’s desire for an imaginary genocide.

To be fair to Fish, he fantasizes about murdering political opponents, not about carrying out a genocide. As far as I know.

Yeah, I think you are right.

My apologies, Fish/Traynor. I know he visits on occasion and I don’t want to hurt his feelings.
When my son had his barmitzvah, and his wedding, there was no family whatsoever -that’s the way the second and third generation feel the Holocaust, they miss their family. My son hasn’t experienced a family life –having uncles, aunts, grandmothers, grandfathers. There is just that hole.
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue May 22, 2018 7:54 pm

I am glad we have this sorted: he's merely a homicidal {!#%@}, not (that we have evidence for) yet a genocidaire. I feel much better having the record straight.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue May 22, 2018 8:30 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Well, here is a perfectly vile thread started by ol’ Fritzy Berg. Charles actually manages to ratchet up the vileness with this comment:

Berg was a media Jew. All media Jews are legitimate targets. Of course Berg's assassination was legitimate.

Dr. William L. Pierce:
We are engaged in a fight for racial survival. It is a fight in which either our race or the Jews will be exterminated utterly.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3242

Charles and Fritz are perfect for each other.

Naturally we have evidence that Fish/Traynor is a homicidal pig {!#%@}. Never let it be said we don’t present evidence when the occasion calls for it.
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue May 22, 2018 9:06 pm

Good one, I'd forgotten that one. From Rodoh1.0:
Where does Charles Traynor stand on the Arizona Massacre?

Charles Traynor does not consider the killing of domestic enemies of his people in a time of war to be murder. Charles Traynor salutes the successful assassination of Judge M. Roll and considers it a damn shame Loughner didn't finish the job on Gifford.

Traynor might not consider these killings to be murder; the law and the courts do. Despite having been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, Jared Loughner was found competent to stand trial in 2012 and pleaded guilty to 19 counts, including counts of murder and attempted murder, and sentenced to life in federal confinement.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Tue May 22, 2018 10:39 pm

Denying-History wrote:Literally every position they could make was countered on HC between 2006-2018.

Not literally because HC has never addressed the all-important question engaging the long-running Rodoh soap opera as to whether Nessie is a Hasbara troll. I left when one of the moderators trolled a member - and SS couldn't understand why that was a problem. Checking in from time to time, other than getting a kick out of DP's hilarious riffs, I find nothing at Rodoh of interest - just a bunch of drama queens acting like idiots and repeating themselves ad nauseam.

From what I remember you telling me about Rodoh's moderation, "trolling" was one of the better aspects. Shocking they allow DO to post there actually, thought he would have been limited similar to "blog buster".

Though this is true, they haven't answered the "Nessie question" yet.
« Yes, that may surprise some people, including my colleagues. But have no illusions. I never compelled anybody to work for me, just as we didn't compel the German people. They themselves gave us the job to do. Why did you work with me? Now, you'll have your little throat cut...but the earth will shake when we leave the scene... »
- Joseph Goebbels

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Wed May 23, 2018 9:35 am

The "Nessie Question"?!

As in what to do with me? I am sure a ban would be loved, but it would be victory for me, since that would prove they need protecting from requests for evidence. That is why CODOH is keen to say I am not banned from there, which I am not. I just have to have all my posts censored before they appear.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:38 pm

NSDAP (who graced this subforum briefly as "VFX" if I recall right) has now gone out on a limb over at Rodoh and said that 34,000 Dutch Jews could have died from typhus at Sobibór, well, actually "the word typhoid is more appropriate which accounts for a huge number of diseases often not diagnosed." (I had thought typhus was a disease caused by lice whilst typhoid was food-borne . . . but never mind, and never mind where were the facilities at Sobibór for 10s of 1000s of visitors.)

One can only wish that Jeffk could bring that one back here . . .

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:42 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:NSDAP (who graced this subforum briefly as "VFX" if I recall right) has now gone out on a limb over at Rodoh and said that 34,000 Dutch Jews could have died from typhus at Sobibór, well, actually "the word typhoid is more appropriate which accounts for a huge number of diseases often not diagnosed." (I had thought typhus was a disease caused by lice whilst typhoid was food-borne . . . but never mind, and never mind where were the facilities at Sobibór for 10s of 1000s of visitors.)

Typhoid is Salmonella Typhi and yes, food or water borne.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:05 pm

From salmon then? :)

What does he mean that typhoid "accounts for a huge number of diseases often not diagnosed"?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:36 pm

He caught RODOH disease, the denier inability to post on Skeptics without pooping themselves in fright, so I think we lost him for good.
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:11 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:From salmon then? :)

What does he mean that typhoid "accounts for a huge number of diseases often not diagnosed"?

I have a guess, but since we're talking about a Rodoh denizen, I'll keep it to myself. :lol:

If he's saying that both typhus and typhoid were present in the camps, sure. With the latter I'd expect to see less of it as the population moving thru the Reinhard camps was transitory whether via smoke or via land transport. The camps with "permanent" large populations would seem through their at times catastrophic sanitary conditions perfect places for major typhoid outbreaks.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:06 am

LOL Scottie weighs in on . . . Sobibór, opining that Nessie can't prove that Dutch Jews didn't carry typhus ("without laboratory testing it is hard to say for sure who is a carrier") and, inexplicably going off in a wall of text to explain the deaths at Sobibór, making the startling claim that "Jews were impressed for forced labor after Auschwitz-Birkenau was constructed by Soviet PoWs because Germany was facing a severe labor shortage during the war and the SS economic administration was hoping to meet demands with prisoner labor," so, yeah, typhus. Scottie also assures readers that he's not defending forced labor, but the Allies, ya know, they used women, Mexicans and underemployed blacks in war industries, so, ya see . . .

Scottie's hope here is to debate Nessie by "word count" . . . relevance is not a criterion Scottie cares for . . .

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:02 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:LOL Scottie weighs in on . . . Sobibór, opining that Nessie can't prove that Dutch Jews didn't carry typhus ("without laboratory testing it is hard to say for sure who is a carrier") and, inexplicably going off in a wall of text to explain the deaths at Sobibór, making the startling claim that "Jews were impressed for forced labor after Auschwitz-Birkenau was constructed by Soviet PoWs because Germany was facing a severe labor shortage during the war and the SS economic administration was hoping to meet demands with prisoner labor," so, yeah, typhus. Scottie also assures readers that he's not defending forced labor, but the Allies, ya know, they used women, Mexicans and underemployed blacks in war industries, so, ya see . . .

Scottie's hope here is to debate Nessie by "word count" . . . relevance is not a criterion Scottie cares for . . .

Well, theoretically one infected flea from anywhere could be a putative culprit :roll:

Can't wait to tell my nonagenarian aunt that her stint during the war at the Brooklyn Navy Yard can be characterized as "forced labor"... She'll probably sue for reparations :mrgreen:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:38 am

ah, the tragedy of Sobibór, the tale of a wayward Dutch flea . . .

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:45 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:ah, the tragedy of Sobibór, the tale of a wayward Dutch flea . . .

This has logic, albeit in a certain world:

Recall that Smith and his mentor, Berg, believe B, S, T, to have been transit camps to the "Russian East". They also believe that all this gas chamber stuff is just confusion about delousing procedures in those camps, Ost Juden being "lousie Jews" in Smith's opinion.

So it all makes perfect sense: You have lousie Jews in the Russian east so Dutch Jews being transported there should be de-loused before arriving there.

Do you follow? :mrgreen:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:54 am

As well as I ever did! LOL

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:15 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:As well as I ever did! LOL

Excellent! Tomorrow I'll explain how 150,000 died from lice-borne disease at Sobibor, a delousing facility... :lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:55 am

So this is the best Scott can come up with tonight: "As far as anybody being sent from Westerbork to Sobibor having typhus, I don't know, but at transit camps you normally are forced to wait until the incubation period for typhus is done with." Transit camps? Like Westerbork? :shock:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:19 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:As well as I ever did! LOL

Excellent! Tomorrow I'll explain how 150,000 died from lice-borne disease at Sobibor, a delousing facility... :lol:

Well, that’s not a very efficient delousing facility....that’s about 100%.
Where’s the German efficiency?
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:28 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:So this is the best Scott can come up with tonight: "As far as anybody being sent from Westerbork to Sobibor having typhus, I don't know, but at transit camps you normally are forced to wait until the incubation period for typhus is done with." Transit camps? Like Westerbork? :shock:

>"I don't know":

He never did know when to give it up.... Smh.... More's the pity.

The incubation period for typhus is 10-14 days. So what happened to the ones at Westerbork that possibly presented with Typhus? Deloused and treated medically, and sent home? Transported on? Infected Sobibor? Transited to the Russian East?

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:37 am

>> Transited to the Russian East?

The deportations from the Netherlands to Sobibór took place from March-July '43, a time when the Germans could send people pretty much wherever they wanted in the East, at will, right? Although the East at that time was moving westward, especially in the south, the Germans still had a free hand, no?

So perhaps the Germans chose the Kursk area? IIRC much of the Caucasus was still "open for resettlement" . . . Or did the Red Army accommodate German desires in this matter and negotiate unhindered passage to the White Sea area for 34,000 Dutch Jews? Scott's theorizing and "I don't knows" raise such urgent questions . . . where would Scott have sent the Dutch Jews transited through Sobibór?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:03 pm

Don’t you know? They went to Unicornville.
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:20 pm

A sure thing is that those who most insist on "resettlement of the Jews" will not say where the Jews were resettled to.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:51 pm

Nor can they figure out a timetable that matches any sort of historical reality.
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:56 am

Otoh, out of the mouths of babes and the simple minded:

Consider that during his extensive investigations into Sobibor deaths Gerdes has managed to find 22 bodies. Also consider Smith has opined that there were typhus deaths at the camp. Gentlemen, I submit that when one converges this "evidence" we may now consider the case for Sobibor closed.

I really fail to see why the rest of you rely on archeologists, books and transport lists when a dude from Montana and another from Arizona can figure this out whilst watching reruns of "Leave it to Beaver".

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:15 pm

With an apparent straight face, VFX/NSDAP (whose posts are truly disturbing in a clinical sense) just trotted out Moshe Peer again - and gave him his own thread. Do these buffoons believe that repeating this kind of nonsense will convince their audience, which consists mostly of Nessie?

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:20 pm

Reading NSDAP and been-there is like watching an Abbott & Costello routine from days of yore.

Mildly amusing to me is that been-there, long as he's lived in Sweden, seems practically illiterate in Swedish. I have rudimentary Swedish at best yet I can see that been-there cannot write anything close to grammatically correct Swedish.

He quoted himself arguing with coworkers about WWII as follows: "Jag tror inte på det. Det låta som en ljug. Där finns så många ljuga om andra världs kriget och jag tycke det är dags att vi alla stå upp nu att sluta låt folk ljuga längre. Det räcka nu."

Swedish infinitives mostly end in -a whilst the present tense verbs usually take an -r. As in att låta for "to sound" and det låter for "it sounds" - not det låta which would be like saying "it to sound". I think the better word for a lie is en lögn, plural ljögner (ljuga is the verb, not plural noun). Swedes use many compound words so the world war would be a compound - världskriget. Där is "there" in the sense of place, det is for "there is" or "it is". Etc.

I would have written this, with my limited Swedish, "Jag tror inte på det. Det låter som en ljögn. Det finns så många ljögner om andra världskriget och jag tycker att det är dags att vi alla står upp nu och slutar att låta folk att ljuga längre. Det räcker nu."

(rough translation: "I don't believe that. It sounds like a lie. There are so many lies about the second world war and I feel that it is time that we all stand up and stop allowing people to keep lying. It's enough already." Or something to that effect. Without explaining been-there's background I sent his Swedish snippet to my Swedish teacher - along with what I would have written - and she wrote back about been-there: "Haha, kankse är han svensk men han kan definitivt inte skriva." Or: "Ha ha, perhaps he's Swedish but he definitely can't write.")

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:02 pm

:lol:

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:13 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:With an apparent straight face, VFX/NSDAP (whose posts are truly disturbing in a clinical sense) just trotted out Moshe Peer again - and gave him his own thread. Do these buffoons believe that repeating this kind of nonsense will convince their audience, which consists mostly of Nessie?

I am barely an audience, I skim read their posts as they are so repetitive.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:21 pm

I wonder if some lurkers are visitors from RODOH.