RODOH in terminal decline?

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:20 am

That's funny. Been-there not being a young person but being exceptionally immature.
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:52 am

In a thread on new evidence about the fate of Hungarian Jews, rollo the ganger hauls out Moshe Peer . . . if Moshe Peer isn't on DBB, he should be
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:29 am

When my son had his barmitzvah, and his wedding, there was no family whatsoever -that’s the way the second and third generation feel the Holocaust, they miss their family. My son hasn’t experienced a family life –having uncles, aunts, grandmothers, grandfathers. There is just that hole.
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:52 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Aaaaawwww, this is so touching.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3282

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BRoI
Poster

Postby BRoI » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:52 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:if Moshe Peer isn't on DBB, he should be

If only for the sake of acronyms.

The French org. and English translation of the autobiography of Moshe Peer, a.k.a. Moshi Peer, Moïse-Israël Przemyslawski, Maurice Prémilat, and Mo Is.
"I believe that when the history of the [Great] war comes to be impartially written, the two greatest results will be the establishment of the national Jewish home and the creation of the League of Nations. The two are not really disconnected. They represent the two great ideas for which we fought and by which we conquered—the ideas of nationalism and internationalism."
- Robert Cecil, 1st Viscount Cecil of Chelwood, March 1923.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:54 am

He's gone too far, all the way to parodie.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:01 am

Balmoral95 wrote:

I feel bad for missing Onkel Dolfie’s birthday with the RODOH crew.
When my son had his barmitzvah, and his wedding, there was no family whatsoever -that’s the way the second and third generation feel the Holocaust, they miss their family. My son hasn’t experienced a family life –having uncles, aunts, grandmothers, grandfathers. There is just that hole.
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:06 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:

I feel bad for missing Onkel Dolfie’s birthday with the RODOH crew.

They didn't like it so much on RODOH when the old gang were around... Not May 8th either.... :mrgreen:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:08 am

or 30 April

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:53 am

Got bored, went wandering around RODOH, found this:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2504

Das Prussian is so wrong and yet.....so funny.

:rotfl:
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue May 01, 2018 9:59 pm

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed May 02, 2018 2:56 am

Aaaawwww, I think rollo is disappointed by the new guy:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=124730#p124730
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

DasPrussian

Postby DasPrussian » Wed May 02, 2018 9:29 pm

I think it's finally time to remove the question mark after the title of this thread. It is no longer a question but a statement of fact, as demonstrated by the forum's newest addition 'PRHL' .

If his photo isn't enough to set the alarm bells ringing , then check out his ...err..."introduction video"?? https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3293 (I switched off after 2 minutes as I literally couldn't understand a {!#%@} word he was saying !!)

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed May 02, 2018 10:46 pm

DasPrussian wrote:I think it's finally time to remove the question mark after the title of this thread. It is no longer a question but a statement of fact, as demonstrated by the forum's newest addition 'PRHL' .

If his photo isn't enough to set the alarm bells ringing , then check out his ...err..."introduction video"?? https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3293 (I switched off after 2 minutes as I literally couldn't understand a {!#%@} word he was saying !!)

He used a helpful little tablet to narrate his points..... :lol:

Welcome back!!!!
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Thu May 03, 2018 4:14 am

DasPrussian wrote:I think it's finally time to remove the question mark after the title of this thread. It is no longer a question but a statement of fact, as demonstrated by the forum's newest addition 'PRHL' .

T4 candidate. His head is too big.

DasPrussian

Postby DasPrussian » Thu May 03, 2018 3:44 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:

T4 candidate. His head is too big.

Lol.

This turbulent priest sure looks like he could inflict some damage !!

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu May 03, 2018 4:54 pm

to me he looks like a demented hillbilly cousin of Chris Crookes . . .

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Fri May 04, 2018 2:00 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:to me he looks like a demented hillbilly cousin of Chris Crookes . . .

150 years of military tradition felled by two hereditary half-wits, oh my... :lol:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat May 12, 2018 4:12 pm

It’s an outrage, I’m telling ya....
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3299&p=125165#p125165

StephenP pestering ol’ Fritz and been-there.

He did PM me back, says he’s a little busy but will join at some point. He appreciates the reading suggestions.
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat May 12, 2018 5:05 pm

Been-there seems sure that StephenP hasn't bothered acquainting himself with Haverbeck's "thoughts" and this assumption exercises him so grievously that he descends to capitalizing random words in his outburst. Like days of yore.

Well, old BT can rest assured that here, where he doesn't dare debate, thanks to iwh, we have a whole thread dedicated to one of Haverbeck's propaganda efforts.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat May 12, 2018 7:43 pm

I’m having a great time watching this:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3299&start=10
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon May 14, 2018 3:52 am

Been There is still hysterical... Didn't we agree to pass the hat and pony up funds for a hysterectomy a while back???? Or was it a lobotomy?

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Mon May 14, 2018 7:04 pm

Banned for two days for repeatedly calling my opponents liars, after repeatedly catching them out lying about what my arguments are.

Depth Check has to step in and give the resident half wits some respite from being asked to evidence their beliefs. They really HATE that. Imagine, make a claim and then get asked to evidence it. Who would have thought that was a bad thing!?
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:41 pm

Nessie wrote:
Depth Check has to step in and give the resident half wits some respite from being asked to evidence their beliefs. They really HATE that. Imagine, make a claim and then get asked to evidence it. Who would have thought that was a bad thing!?

I got tangled up in the same thing with Blake.
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun May 20, 2018 11:07 pm

Looks like Werd, been-there, etc. are getting ready to have their wish fulfilled:
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3301&start=40
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Sun May 20, 2018 11:54 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Looks like Werd, been-there, etc. are getting ready to have their wish fulfilled:

Yawn, can't figure out why Nessie goes there in the first place.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon May 21, 2018 12:36 am

I've always thought if they were left alone, they would fall into warring amongst themselves.

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon May 21, 2018 12:45 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I've always thought if they were left alone, they would fall into warring amongst themselves.

Maybe.... Amongst Been There, Nessie, Berg and Depth Check there's a lot of whinging manpon strings showing.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Mon May 21, 2018 3:19 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I've always thought if they were left alone, they would fall into warring amongst themselves.

:? Was under the impression they already did this...
« Yes, that may surprise some people, including my colleagues. But have no illusions. I never compelled anybody to work for me, just as we didn't compel the German people. They themselves gave us the job to do. Why did you work with me? Now, you'll have your little throat cut...but the earth will shake when we leave the scene... »
- Joseph Goebbels

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Mon May 21, 2018 7:47 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Looks like Werd, been-there, etc. are getting ready to have their wish fulfilled:

I can't figure out why others stay away. If denial is to be tackled, it should be head on and face to face. Otherwise they get another echo chamber to spout opinion as if it is evidence and so reinforce their own beliefs and encourage others.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon May 21, 2018 8:05 pm

Nessie wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:

I can't figure out why others stay away. If denial is to be tackled, it should be head on and face to face. Otherwise they get another echo chamber to spout opinion as if it is evidence and so reinforce their own beliefs and encourage others.

Nessie, I go there when I feel like it but lately it seems pointless. They all lack guts, otherwise they'd leave their Führer bunker and come out into the real world.

I find Twitter deniers more amusing.
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon May 21, 2018 10:11 pm

I don't really care if that lot live in a so-called echo chamber. They're not exactly setting the world on fire with their campaign.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Tue May 22, 2018 3:26 am

Nessie wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:

Because, it's a waste of time. Literally every position they could make was countered on HC between 2006-2018.

On the other hand there are more toxic threats that most people just don't have a run-to-links for, so take your pick and stay if you like or leave if you don't.
« Yes, that may surprise some people, including my colleagues. But have no illusions. I never compelled anybody to work for me, just as we didn't compel the German people. They themselves gave us the job to do. Why did you work with me? Now, you'll have your little throat cut...but the earth will shake when we leave the scene... »
- Joseph Goebbels

Sergey_Romanov
Regular Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Tue May 22, 2018 8:31 am

Nessie wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:

I'm way past the stage where I would argue on what is basically a huge troll platform run at least in part by neo-Nazis. Kicking their butts on more neutral grounds is always on.

NathanC
Regular Poster

Postby NathanC » Tue May 22, 2018 10:09 am

Nessie wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:

The Rodoh crowd and their denier gurus are nobodies, even to other deniers. Some deniers on Twitter have openly said that they’ve never even heard of Mattogno.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Tue May 22, 2018 10:25 am

NathanC wrote:
Nessie wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:

The Rodoh crowd and their denier gurus are nobodies, even to other deniers. Some deniers on Twitter have openly said that they’ve never even heard of Mattogno.

Well, cause their on twitter. Most people using it are politically minded morons.
- Joseph Goebbels

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue May 22, 2018 10:33 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:They all lack guts, otherwise they'd leave their Führer bunker and come out into the real world.

NSDAP's foray here, to a neutral forum, was short-lived.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue May 22, 2018 10:35 am

Denying-History wrote:Literally every position they could make was countered on HC between 2006-2018.

Not literally because HC has never addressed the all-important question engaging the long-running Rodoh soap opera as to whether Nessie is a Hasbara troll. I left when one of the moderators trolled a member - and SS couldn't understand why that was a problem. Checking in from time to time, other than getting a kick out of DP's hilarious riffs, I find nothing at Rodoh of interest - just a bunch of drama queens acting like idiots and repeating themselves ad nauseam.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue May 22, 2018 11:50 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:They all lack guts, otherwise they'd leave their Führer bunker and come out into the real world.

NSDAP's foray here, to a neutral forum, was short-lived.

He’s now emulating the Führer by saying he and his “colleagues” are going to make heads roll when they take power.
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue May 22, 2018 11:52 am

NathanC wrote:

But they do love them some YouTube videos and the Holocaust Deprogramming Course.
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Return to “Holocaust Denial”