RODOH in terminal decline?

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:01 pm

I forced myself to look at Rodoh today. Very boring overall, but Charles Traynor started a thread with "new" information on Sturdy Colls, so I checked that one out: "Sturdy Colls Intends Writing a New Book on Treblinka": "It has come to my attention," writes Traynor in his usual stilted, pompous style (as though the world, or dozen Rodoh readers, should care what comes to the attention of a gnat), "Caroline Sturdy Colls has recently visited the USHMM archives doing research into the holocaust for a book she intends writing on the history of Treblinka . . ."

Traynor takes this "news," which the USHMM had publicized in early 2016 IIRC (her fellowship at the USHMM for this research was in 2016) and we'd discussed here almost a year ago, as an opportunity for sarcasm.

As usual, Trainer's discoveries are late and laced with inane posturing. But the piece de resistance in that thread comes from something calling itself Henry, who posted this critique of Sturdy Colls' dissertation during the "discussion":
Time for some fun....

All who claimed that Sturdy Colls was given a doctorate in exchange for her mission to the goyim will enjoy this, for any goy with Knowledge of Jewish gematria/numerology/superstition will recognise that her published "thesis" is a mitzvah fulfilled wherein the pagination for her work is given as 612 and corresponds to that precise commandment thus....
Mitzvot 612: That the evil done to us by Amalek shall not be forgotten (Deut. 25:19) (CCN194).

Mitzvot 611 also demands....
Mitzvot 611: Always to remember what Amalek did (Deut. 25:17) (CCA76).

Numbers in question can also be rearranged yet still retain their significance and Sturdy Colls employs this method in her numbering of chapter/sub-chapter whereby 611 becomes:

1.6.1. HISTORY, ARCHAEOLOGY AND CULTURAL MEMORY

...612 becomes:

1.6.2. ‘REMEMBERING’ AND ‘NOT FORGETTING’

...and 611 and 612 become merged as:

1.6.2.1. Remembrance

Meanwhile the rest of the tribe are busy with the bigger issue of mitzvot 613 which is someway beyond the scope of her given task.... ;)
Mitzvot 613: To destroy the seed of Amalek (Deut. 25:19) (CCA77).

Source: http://www.jewfaq.org/613.htm

Where does Scott Smith find such critters?
Nazism conspired to create a sense of festival time. . . . Tragically for humanity, the party generating it was the type not associated with the coloured costumes of the Brazilian Carnival, but with the brown-shirted thuggery of the NSDAP. The contrast between the dance and the march, between the samba and the strains of the Horst Wessel Lied, points to the gulf separating a life-asserting community from a community which exists only by creating a demonized other. - RG '97

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:59 pm

I downloaded her thesis and mean to read it when I get a chance.

As for Henry, good grief, is he morphing into werd??????

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:25 am

you have got to be kidding me. Henry is a poe. he has to be. Because that {!#%@} is just......... words fail.

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:52 am

Jeff_36 wrote:you have got to be kidding me. Henry is a poe. he has to be. Because that {!#%@} is just......... words fail.

Matters not. The site is nothing but a leper colony.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:24 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:you have got to be kidding me. Henry is a poe. he has to be. Because that {!#%@} is just......... words fail.

Hilarious though.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:39 am

Henry once told me that he wanted to use Soviet methods on me, i.e., put a bullet in the back of my head.

Lovely fellow.

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:45 am

Jeff_36 wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:

Hilarious though.

I just find it sad, depressing and hopeless. The days when it was even vaguely funny, long gone.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:45 am

For another purpose, I looked at Rodoh again today. Been-there has started a pompous, silly thread on Treblinka. After posting some background material, he writes, "OK. Let's put this in its bigger context..."

Point #1, the first of 11, follows - with this brilliant insight: "During World War 2 there was a 'war' going on."

Replete with scare quotes for the word war.

Been-there is a Denier BS Bingo winner with his point #1.

The discussion trails off, or reaches its peak, with an incompetent discussion of Heinz Rosenberg. Reading the thread I lost interest in my original purpose for visiting the site.
Nazism conspired to create a sense of festival time. . . . Tragically for humanity, the party generating it was the type not associated with the coloured costumes of the Brazilian Carnival, but with the brown-shirted thuggery of the NSDAP. The contrast between the dance and the march, between the samba and the strains of the Horst Wessel Lied, points to the gulf separating a life-asserting community from a community which exists only by creating a demonized other. - RG '97

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:40 am

Judging from Shemp blue88 = HH denial is dead.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:31 am

So Shemp is what, 11 or 12 years old? Maybe we need older deniers?

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:54 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:So Shemp is what, 11 or 12 years old? Maybe we need older deniers?

here were a bunch of these twots used to stop in Rodoh1 back in 2003.... each one nuttier than the next. They blather endlessly about all sorts of biblical nonsense, the Jews did it but they didn't, secret corporate masters, blah, blah blah. And this one is a sole, single crusader against all you don't understand. Reagan did nobody any favors when he let the nutters out into the wild.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:00 am

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:38 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:So Shemp is what, 11 or 12 years old? Maybe we need older deniers?

Less influenced by the Abrahamic internet, less addled by Abrahamic drugs and Abrahamic liquor, more well-versed in the history of the period, no the real history, not the Abrahamic history.........

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Holocaust Denial”