RODOH in terminal decline?

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:10 am

Has Blake recovered yet?

I have to admit that that lot bore me to tears.
Nazism conspired to create a sense of festival time. . . . Tragically for humanity, the party generating it was the type not associated with the coloured costumes of the Brazilian Carnival, but with the brown-shirted thuggery of the NSDAP. The contrast between the dance and the march, between the samba and the strains of the Horst Wessel Lied, points to the gulf separating a life-asserting community from a community which exists only by creating a demonized other. - RG '97

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:17 am

Blake hasn't commented lately, on this thread, at least.

Charles Traynor apparently pops in now and again.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:46 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Charles Traynor apparently pops in now and again.

Bless him. He'd no doubt be there more were he not so busy finishing up the Reporr.
Nazism conspired to create a sense of festival time. . . . Tragically for humanity, the party generating it was the type not associated with the coloured costumes of the Brazilian Carnival, but with the brown-shirted thuggery of the NSDAP. The contrast between the dance and the march, between the samba and the strains of the Horst Wessel Lied, points to the gulf separating a life-asserting community from a community which exists only by creating a demonized other. - RG '97

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:32 am

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:15 pm

Again Hunt charges that revisionists make a practice of "banning and hiding information which contradicts their cult's delusions." Again we ask Monstrous, 1) what information are you suppressing? 2) how does it make you feel knowing that revisionists like Hunt, Mattogno, hannor, Graf, and others have suppressed information and hidden it from you?

nickterry
Regular Poster

Postby nickterry » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:32 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Again Hunt charges that revisionists make a practice of "banning and hiding information which contradicts their cult's delusions." Again we ask Monstrous, 1) what information are you suppressing? 2) how does it make you feel knowing that revisionists like Hunt, Mattogno, hannor, Graf, and others have suppressed information and hidden it from you?

There is a slight flaw in the premise of your second question. Monstrous could, theoretically, acquaint himself with a truly colossal amount of information not conveyed by revisionists, by reading conventional books or looking things up in online archives. But he chooses not to, and prefers to be treated like a mushroom by revisionists, i.e. kept in the dark and fed {!#%@}.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:56 pm

nickterry wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Again Hunt charges that revisionists make a practice of "banning and hiding information which contradicts their cult's delusions." Again we ask Monstrous, 1) what information are you suppressing? 2) how does it make you feel knowing that revisionists like Hunt, Mattogno, hannor, Graf, and others have suppressed information and hidden it from you?

There is a slight flaw in the premise of your second question. Monstrous could, theoretically, acquaint himself with a truly colossal amount of information not conveyed by revisionists, by reading conventional books or looking things up in online archives. But he chooses not to, and prefers to be treated like a mushroom by revisionists, i.e. kept in the dark and fed {!#%@}.

Which is partly why we have a thread dedicated to Monstrous's effort to wall himself off from reading historical works.

But my point here is that Hunt has stated on a number of occasions that revisionists suppress evidence they know cuts against their claims - and Monstrous, who is in fact reliant on revisionist material, surely must have some feeling about his gurus being dishonest with him. I'm asking more about how it feels to be lied to by individuals he trusts.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:32 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I'm currently annoying "Aryan Scholar" :rotfl: because it's fun:

'Aryan Scholar'.
Is it possible to have these two words in a row?
I think one word excludes the other.
There will never be a person who can claim 'I'm an Aryan AND I'm a scholar'. Universities don't care for your race, but I think they care if you're a racist.
I think there's a Greek word for it, 'oxymoron' (in our case, an Ox, AND a moron, although in Greek the two words combining 'oxymoron' are 'oxy'=rough, wild, and of course, this is the same, 'moron'=stupid)
There will never be together, it's fantasy.
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:01 pm

No way these brainless kids will join civilization ever again.
They are doomed.
Unbelievable, who can make jokes with something like that?
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 135#p82317
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:04 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:No way these brainless kids will join civilization ever again.
They are doomed.
Unbelievable, who can make jokes with something like that?
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 135#p82317

Lower than the lowest of animals.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:28 pm

RODOH is now degenerating into whining and bitching about each other.
Been-there is a 911 "truther." That pretty much tells you everything you need to know.

I'm out. I've deleted the forum, I just don't see the point anymore.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:31 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:RODOH is now degenerating into whining and bitching about each other.
Its been like that even before you joined.
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:41 pm

It's gotten worse since Eric defected. There's an entire thread on CODOH and Eric's battle with them.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:06 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:RODOH is now degenerating into whining and bitching about each other.

Now? It's been at least 3-4 years of that . . .

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I'm out. I've deleted the forum, I just don't see the point anymore.

Good move!

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:15 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:

Now? It's been at least 3-4 years of that . . .

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I'm out. I've deleted the forum, I just don't see the point anymore.

Good move!

Yeah, if I want to see something like that I can watch my two sons argue over what game they are going to play on their Xbox1.

:lol:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:15 pm

So, I broke with my initial decision, I invited Aeon to come over here.

I also find "Aryan.....Scholar" :lol: a paragon of douchiness.

I provided Aeon a copy of Pressac's book.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Been-there is a 911 "truther." That pretty much tells you everything you need to know.

Most of them are. Werd, TDR, Kollerstrom, Kues, and Hargis for sure.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:13 pm

Rollo is a {!#%@}.

I put that on because rollo is monitoring us.

:rotfl:

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:15 pm

Duke calls him Trollo.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:26 pm

Duke will know lots of names for these guys, Strembleton Flyover comes to mind as does the Reichsrabbit SS. Trollo for sure because it describes him so aptly.

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:56 pm

Ah yes he called him Strembleton Flyover, that pooshdog chap encouraged him. Reichsrabbit SS. LOL.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:01 pm

This is an interesting bit I wanted to share:

User avatartheblackrabbitofinlé
Re: Eric Hunt is no longer a Holocaust denier
Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:53 am

been-there wrote:
So BRoI, what is your position overall, now?
Can you summarise it briefly?

I have just again waded through the topic here on aerial photographs, but am none the wiser.

I accept that the orthodox version is, in essence, true. The nazis and their allies did perpetrate a genocide of European Jews; they did employ gas chambers and gas vans, and they killed over 4, maybe 5, million of them. That said; I still think much of the orthodox version is clearly incorrect, and I suspect many Holocaust historians know it but will never admit it.

With a handful of exceptions, I think online Holocaust deniers are the laziest bunch of twats I've ever encountered. The vast majority of them don't even bother familiarising themselves with the claims that they're prepared to announce are lies. This codoh thread on Mauthausen is a fine example; not one of the regulars who has posted demonstrates that they're familiar with the orthodox and revisionists' cases even as they stood in the 1990s, never mind what's been published about the room since 2010—despite much of it being freely available online.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2769&start=400

So now we know what BROI thinks.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:20 pm

He is right IMO about the laziness and ignorance of deniers, even as to what is the history they deny - but I hate to break it to him, historians do not know that there is much incorrect in the orthodox version - mostly because historians don't think in terms of an orthodox version at all. They are concerned with their own research and what it says about other research, and they state their conclusions. They challenge the conclusions other historians draw, and they challenge previous scholarship. It's what they do naturally.

If BROI is thinking of some caricature of history tarted up and meant to be orthodoxy - or if he means that Gerlach should go gaga over Rabbit's Buchenwald photo post or whatever - he needs to grow up and get out a bit. Of shitholes like Rodoh I mean.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:34 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:Ah yes he called him Strembleton Flyover, that pooshdog chap encouraged him. Reichsrabbit SS. LOL.

Pooshoodog was incorrigible. That one. A bad seed.

What was the other name, do you know, those guys tossed around about the time of Strembleton Flyover?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:34 pm

Yes, the rabbit can't quite break out of his "court historian" mode.

The rabbit still thinks that historians move in lockstep with each other and are trying to conceal things from the poor peon masses. It's like you said, there are disagreements over interpretation and constant correction based on new information that comes to light. That's how this works.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:40 pm

Which belief on BROI's part, to borrow a word from Jeff_36, is daft.

In fact in academia you get a reputation not by repeating previous or others' work but by finding something new and challenging, by offering innovative conceptualizations, or by researching a Iittle researched area. At least when I was in academia. The impetus in history departments was to do something different, not the same. If you wanted to have a career.

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:48 pm

Orthodox, mainstream, official...

Mattogno's favourite words in fact. How many times has he used them in his writings?

Well ex Rev Eric has it right, its the Revisionists like the inept Rudolf who tell big fibbies and they hide stuff. Like their Jew hate. You have to prod the shy ones a bit though and they soon start spitting it out. Seems that the horse shoe crab intelligences of rodoh have pretty much all come out to their Anti Sem God now. That's probably why Eric the half a bee is so keen to be there.

Loads of them. Preston North End, was that one? davecatlicense. No that was a genuine sign up. Python skit.

Yes get into a niche if you want a career in academia.

Just don't forget to emerge from it.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:56 pm

Preston North End was one but there was another I just can't recall.

In academia, back in the day, there were "schools" and wild polemics and accusations and emerging trends and you did need to ride certain waves but still find a way to do original work and get to something not in the firmament. Coming to a dissertation topic choice and framing was a labor and an agony. Everything has already been done, yes that too and also that. I'm not being cynical about this. And especially not in this field: the push to find flaws and see new angles has made it interesting and produced outstanding works.

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:07 pm

There are still topics that have had little treatment. There are no limits to knowledge.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:12 pm

I once said to my father during a passionate debate, about anarchism, typical dinner conversation for families all across the states, "But the evidence is all in."

He replied simply: "The evidence is never all in."

That's stuck with me.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:24 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:This is an interesting bit I wanted to share:

been-there wrote:

I have just again waded through the topic here on aerial photographs, but am none the wiser.

I accept that the orthodox version is, in essence, true. The nazis and their allies did perpetrate a genocide of European Jews; they did employ gas chambers and gas vans, and they killed over 4, maybe 5, million of them. That said; I still think much of the orthodox version is clearly incorrect, and I suspect many Holocaust historians know it but will never admit it.

With a handful of exceptions, I think online Holocaust deniers are the laziest bunch of twats I've ever encountered. The vast majority of them don't even bother familiarising themselves with the claims that they're prepared to announce are lies. This codoh thread on Mauthausen is a fine example; not one of the regulars who has posted demonstrates that they're familiar with the orthodox and revisionists' cases even as they stood in the 1990s, never mind what's been published about the room since 2010—despite much of it being freely available online.

It utterly murders my soul to say this - my kidneys feel like they are shutting down just from me thinking it - but good for him for coming to that realization. I still think he is an arrogant, obnoxious, racist, semi-literate, cowardly simian - but He had enough gray matter to realize what was what for the most part.

His characterization of "the orthodox version" is mostly a strawman IMO and he was so dead wrong about Karski (I will happily resume twatting him on that if he can bear it and I do plan on digging up that 1995 video at some point in the next ten years when I get the time) that it was a little funny. But he has proven that there is a degree of separation between him and the other residents of that mental ward.

His issue is that he has a major chip on his shoulder when it comes to academia. I suspect that he did poorly in school and thought he was smarter than those who judged him (correctly) to be stupid. Add that to his xenophobia (evident from posts on other forums) and it was only natural that he wold dip his toe in HD.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:45 am

Jeff_36 wrote:

been-there wrote:

It utterly murders my soul to say this - my kidneys feel like they are shutting down just from me thinking it - but good for him for coming to that realization. I still think he is an arrogant, obnoxious, racist, semi-literate, cowardly simian - but He had enough gray matter to realize what was what for the most part.

His characterization of "the orthodox version" is mostly a strawman IMO and he was so dead wrong about Karski (I will happily resume twatting him on that if he can bear it and I do plan on digging up that 1995 video at some point in the next ten years when I get the time) that it was a little funny. But he has proven that there is a degree of separation between him and the other residents of that mental ward.

His issue is that he has a major chip on his shoulder when it comes to academia. I suspect that he did poorly in school and thought he was smarter than those who judged him (correctly) to be stupid. Add that to his xenophobia (evident from posts on other forums) and it was only natural that he wold dip his toe in HD.

I'm OK with the rabbit but I don't have any real history with him. I even used some of his research on the Dachau Gas Chamber, he posted the blue prints once along with a picture taken a couple of days after Dachau was liberated that I found useful.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:49 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:

been-there wrote:

I'm OK with the rabbit but I don't have any real history with him. I even used some of his research on the Dachau Gas Chamber, he posted the blue prints once along with a picture taken a couple of days after Dachau was liberated that I found useful.

At one point he was the most evil troll I have ever encountered online. At HC specifically. Like the worst schoolyard bully you could think of, multiplied by a thousand. And they kept deleting my posts after I told him what I thought of him! WTF!?!?!

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:54 am

Jeff_36 wrote:At one point he was the most evil troll I have ever encountered online. At HC specifically. Like the worst schoolyard bully you could think of, multiplied by a thousand. And they kept deleting my posts after I told him what I thought of him! WTF!?!?!

I saw some of those.

Wow, we had a flood of guests a couple of minutes ago. I wonder if the RODOH crowd popped in to see what's going on. I know they pop in now and again.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:57 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:At one point he was the most evil troll I have ever encountered online. At HC specifically. Like the worst schoolyard bully you could think of, multiplied by a thousand. And they kept deleting my posts after I told him what I thought of him! WTF!?!?!

I saw some of those.

Wow, we had a flood of guests a couple of minutes ago. I wonder if the RODOH crowd popped in to see what's going on. I know they pop in now and again.

If that was the case......

Hey, Werd!, kiss my ass! :lol:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:00 am

ROTFL

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:01 am

I've already called rollo a {!#%@}.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:05 am

I still remember CT getting into a huff after I criticized Scott Smith. He siad something like "Scott is the nicest, kindest person ever" or something like that. Scott Smith. The {!#%@} neo-nazi klansman.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:07 am

Jeff_36 wrote:I still remember CT getting into a huff after I criticized Scott Smith. He siad something like "Scott is the nicest, kindest person ever" or something like that. Scott Smith. The {!#%@} neo-nazi klansman.

According to Charles Traynor the Mossad tried to assasinate Scott.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:09 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:I still remember CT getting into a huff after I criticized Scott Smith. He siad something like "Scott is the nicest, kindest person ever" or something like that. Scott Smith. The {!#%@} neo-nazi klansman.

According to Charles Traynor the Mossad tried to assasinate Scott.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”