RODOH in terminal decline?

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:01 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Sigh, Łukaszkiewicz and mass grave semantics, steam chambers, Wiernik's magic shoulder, coerced testimonies, flaming blood, corpse color, lie witnesses, Sturdy Colls: something tells me that I've read about this before . . .

Yeah, me too.

I applaud Roberto for trying but AS will nitpick to death and Turnagain will simply repeat himself over and over again.

Besides Turnagain's nauseating antisemitism I got tired of AS drilling down on details so obscure it's a wonder he can actually function. He also has no answers of his own.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:04 pm

I admire Roberto and his ability to go over and over the same questions, nitpicking, willful misunderstandings, distortions . . .it's actually remarkable.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:05 pm

It really is. I don't have the patience.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:15 pm

I have neither the patience nor knowledge :)
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:47 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I have neither the patience nor knowledge :)

This must mean.... you're a "probable Jew".... :lol: And I have a doco to prove it: "It was dated September; it was not dated at all". So there. :lol:

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:19 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Sigh, Łukaszkiewicz and mass grave semantics, steam chambers, Wiernik's magic shoulder, coerced testimonies, flaming blood, corpse color, lie witnesses, Sturdy Colls: something tells me that I've read about this before . . .

It's all MGK BS that's been debunked for years.

coerced testimonies

In West Germany? The only denier that ever alleged that turned out to be Stephen Willow lol.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:49 am

Jeff_36 wrote:

It's all MGK BS that's been debunked for years.

coerced testimonies

In West Germany? The only denier that ever alleged that turned out to be Stephen Willow lol.

Any MGK publication is like staring into mud drying. And most of the chimps never read their crap.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:16 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I've logged out and deleted it from my favorites.

I got bored and left RODOH, too. I wrote them some comments about 10 days ago, in two threads they posted for me (!) with my name in the titles (!) of both, making a little fun of them, I made some of them very nervous, but then they were so boring that I didn't even bother to check their answers back. I forgot it for good. I remembered them yesterday again, the only thing is the user 'onetruth' seems a nice guy.

These titles are theirs, not mine:

- Kleon XYZ Contagion's links to Shoddy Journalism - Page 3 - RODOH.info
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 7&start=20

- My battle against Golden Dawn (Kleon XYZ Contagion) - Page 5 - RODOH.info
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=101581#p101581

No fun. except of when you push them, choosing the right arguments and questions, to admit their antisemitism. It doesn't take long, my experience says. If you're 'flame' them a little, very soon you'll be called 'Jew butts-kisser' and 'kikes-lover' and 'hasbara operative'.
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:03 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:I've logged out and deleted it from my favorites.

I got bored and left RODOH, too. I wrote them some comments about 10 days ago, in two threads they posted for me (!) with my name in the titles (!) of both, making a little fun of them, I made some of them very nervous, but then they were so boring that I didn't even bother to check their answers back. I forgot it for good. I remembered them yesterday again, the only thing is the user 'onetruth' seems a nice guy.

These titles are theirs, not mine:

- Kleon XYZ Contagion's links to Shoddy Journalism - Page 3 - RODOH.info
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 7&start=20

- My battle against Golden Dawn (Kleon XYZ Contagion) - Page 5 - RODOH.info
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=101581#p101581

No fun. except of when you push them, choosing the right arguments and questions, to admit their antisemitism. It doesn't take long, my experience says. If you're 'flame' them a little, very soon you'll be called 'Jew butts-kisser' and 'kikes-lover' and 'hasbara operative'.

LOL

Yeah, I finally got tired of Turnagain's sickening antisemitism. I also got tired of "Aryan :rotfl: Scholar's" EXCRUCIATING nit picking over the TINIEST detail. One of his arguments was one of the transports I showed him was off, therefore ALL of the transports were off and, by extension, completely untrustworthy. This left me in stunned amazement. I wanted to ask if he thought no Jew was transported anywhere during the war. He also wants to know what happened to all of the ash and body parts found at Treblinka after the war.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:32 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I have neither the patience nor knowledge :)

It seems to me Roberto does it for fun, of course, for his own entertainment, but simultaneously sees it as a way for total destruction of the bewegung in this particular subject they discuss, no matter how much time it'll be needed or how many resources, he decided to go for the final knock-out, every edge, every detail, every aspect, every loose end, in a way 'no survivors'. He's remarkable, I admire him a lot.
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:48 pm

Roberto is really a force unto himself :) I've learned so much from that guy through the years. The Dalton debate was really terrific - for a couple weeks afterwards the denier crowd went into a tailspin second-guessing a lot of what Dalton had tried to do and lamenting that Dalton should have said x and should have really let him have it with y, they were all very flustered and a bit frantic.

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:09 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Roberto is really a force unto himself :) I've learned so much from that guy through the years. The Dalton debate was really terrific - for a couple weeks afterwards the denier crowd went into a tailspin second-guessing a lot of what Dalton had tried to do and lamenting that Dalton should have said x and should have really let him have it with y, they were all very flustered and a bit frantic.

Roberto is my hero, basically, one of them anyway. :D

I recall an absolutely vicious spanking he gave to Hargis on the topic of mass graves at Treblinka, basically Hargis came out looking like he either had no clue what he was talking about or was lying his ass off. Absolute victory in the style Julius Cesar.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:54 am

Well, there's no arguing against this pearl of wisdom:

Aryan :lol: Scholar wrote:Wiernik is a proven liar and there is nothing else you can do.

Well, crap. I guess we can all go home now, it's obvious that the Holocaust was a hoax.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:17 am

I see that there is a newbie there with the handle of "permanent denial" LOL is all I can say.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:35 am

Jeff_36 wrote:I see that there is a newbie there with the handle of "permanent denial" LOL is all I can say.

PD and I went round and round in my Chelmno thread. I wanted to reply back to him about his asinine Leuchter comment but I've since put RODOH away. I'm tired of herding cats. Also, Turnagain sucks out loud.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:41 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:I see that there is a newbie there with the handle of "permanent denial" LOL is all I can say.

PD and I went round and round in my Chelmno thread. I wanted to reply back to him about his asinine Leuchter comment but I've since put RODOH away. I'm tired of herding cats. Also, Turnagain sucks out loud.

Turnagain is a {!#%@} idiot. and a eunuch.... if he had a pair he'd be over here duking it out... what self-respecting Nazi true believer hides in a bunker.... oh wait, tomorrow is April 30.... :lol:

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:42 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Is "Turnagain" Gerdes? I could never figure it out myself....

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:54 am

No. SFinesilver or whatever is Gerdes.

I miss visits here from Fish-Hazard.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:01 am

Jeff_36 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Is "Turnagain" Gerdes? I could never figure it out myself....

Basically if Greg or one of his sock puppets wants attention they will do the following:

1) Ask really long, drawn-out, pointless questions about 75 mass graves and how many victims contained there in.
2) Ditto for any other part of the Holocaust.
3) When they get an answer alter the question.
4) Call you a coward when you decide the excercise is pointless.

This is how you can tell if you are speaking to Greg or one of his numerous identities.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:06 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:No. SFinesilver or whatever is Gerdes.

Meh, too whiny.. More fun in the old days drunk on suds and couldn't find his way to Aushwitz from the car park. Now that was classic Rodoh 1! :lol:

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:06 am

Here is an example:

Does anyone here deny that it has never been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that at least six million jews died in a so-called "threatened holocaust" before, during or shortly after WWI?

Does anyone here deny that there is not even a preponderance of evidence that at least six million jews died in a so-called "threatened holocaust" before, during or shortly after WWI?

Does anyone here deny that it has never been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that at least eight million jews died in a so-called "holocaust" during WWII?

Does anyone here deny that there is not even a preponderance of evidence that at least eight million jews died in a so-called "holocaust" during WWII?

Does anyone here deny that it has never been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that at least six million jews died in a so-called "holocaust" during WWII?

Does anyone here deny that there is not even a preponderance of evidence that at least six million jews died in a so-called "holocaust" during WWII?

Does anyone here deny that it has never been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that at least 5.5 million jews died in a so-called "holocaust" during WWII?

Does anyone here deny that there is not even a preponderance of evidence that at least 5.5 million jews died in a so-called "holocaust" during WWII?

Does anyone here deny that it has never been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that at least five million jews died in a so-called "holocaust" during WWII?

Does anyone here deny that there is not even a preponderance of evidence that at least five million jews died in a so-called "holocaust" during WWII?

Is it unreasonable for an honest, intelligent, logical, rational, truth-seeking researcher of this subject to conclude, after carefully studying and weighing countless bits of relevant evidence, that the numerous allegations of six million suffering jews made between 1900 and 1940, were religiously founded gross exaggerations spread by Zionist propagandists?

Is it unreasonable for an honest, intelligent, logical, rational, truth-seeking researcher of this subject to conclude, after carefully studying and weighing countless bits of relevant evidence, that less than six million jews died in the so-called "jewish holocaust of WWII"?

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2742

I put it on ignore.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:12 am

>"Is it unreasonable for an honest, intelligent, logical, rational, truth-seeking researcher of this subject to conclude, after carefully studying and weighing countless bits of relevant evidence, that less than six million jews died in the so-called "jewish holocaust of WWII"?

Hilberg?, par example.... :roll:

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:43 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:No. SFinesilver or whatever is Gerdes.

Are we sure at this point that Hazard is Fish and vice versa?

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:43 am

Xcalibur wrote:>"Is it unreasonable for an honest, intelligent, logical, rational, truth-seeking researcher of this subject to conclude, after carefully studying and weighing countless bits of relevant evidence, that less than six million jews died in the so-called "jewish holocaust of WWII"?

Hilberg?, par example.... :roll:

Ritlinger? Myself? Everyone at SSF? Everyone except for Lucy Dawidowicz?

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:50 am

Pretty much doesn't matter... everyone will be ignored.

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:17 am

Who is Fish anyway? I've heard about the Fish report and such but I never bothered to pay attention.

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:32 pm

At the old rodoh sometime around 2006, account mralbertfishes according to story. Hence he is "Fishes." "Fishes Report" (or Fish) which according to his interest would expose the Auschwitz "hoax". The Report based upon vacation visits to the complex with a Neo Nazi friends. Photographs were posted to illustrate this. Car parks fixation, one of his posts pointed out the best place to park. Some videos.

Typo the "Fishes Reporr" (Fish) though and this label certainly fixed as a pitman shorthanded for the fantasy report. When rodoh forum was off the Web he was next as Charles Traynor. Control account of the rodoh moderator.

Fishes remains a consistent feature of his forum.
Last edited by Darren Wilshak on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:01 pm

Speaking of Mr. Traynor:
Below is irrefutable evidence Jeffk1970 came here with the sole purpose of disrupting serious discussion of the holocaust.

OK, here we go:

User avatarDepth Check
Re: The Chelmno/ Gas Van thread
Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:41 pm

Jeffk1970 will be spending the next 24hrs on the sidelines for the excessive use of strong language and concentrating on the character of his opponents.

I really need to stop using strong language and calling rollo, PD and Aryan Scholar chickenshit.

:rotfl:

Jeffk1970 boasts to cronies at SSF about his latest RODOH ban

P.S. For those new to RODOH: The sudden surge in trash posting from Duke Ummerofen is a sure sign the poor fellow is back on the bottle.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2763&e=1&view=unread#unread

So, Charles visits us here but apparently doesn't feel comfortable enough with joining us to talk about history. Just another gutless refugee hiding out at RODOH.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:04 pm

Unless he's wearing his Hazard gear.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:21 pm

A reader has sent me two classic images relating to Fish-Hazard's Auschwitz capers. The first shows Fish trying to park in the Auschwitz car-park, an ordeal which kept him busy for days and prevented his reaching the camp itself on that occasion.

Fish has the unpleasant quality of drinking too much and carousing through the Polish countryside insulting the residents. As a result, local police took notice. So too did Polish police when at Auschwitz Fish began hammering away at what he mistook for a ruined Krema. In fact, Fish was walloping the cinderblock wall of a new WC. Police were forced to detain Fish, shown here in a photograph which was featured in major major Polish newspapers and shown repeatedly on Polish television, and take him into custody. He faced charges of defacing a public commode but escaped with probation and having to write 100 times "I will not chisel the walls of WCs":

Just before his first Auschwitz visit, for which Fish promised, with tremendous fanfare bordering on the delusional, to bring back samples of Krema wall, one Rodoh 1.0 member greeted news of Fish's planned forensic-scientific investigation like so: "I am sure that the little hammer, chisel, and bags will hide neatly under the clown suit." This riled up k0nsl, who felt the observation disrespectful of an eminent researcher, quite a bit.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:31 pm

:lol: :lol:

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:39 pm

But is he Ian Hazard? they share a great number of rhetorical tics and a peculiar obsession with Xcalibur. However, Ian does not engage in the same explicitly racist discourse that Traynor seems to take great pleasure in wallowing in.

It is possible that Ian is just some stupid 16 year old who looks up to Fishy and emulates him.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:43 pm

Anything is possible on the Web but I wouldn't be writing Fish-Hazard if I didn't think Ian and Albert and Charles are one in the same, would I? Nor me . . . :)

And don't forget Depth Check . . .

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:55 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:But is he Ian Hazard? they share a great number of rhetorical tics and a peculiar obsession with Xcalibur. However, Ian does not engage in the same explicitly racist discourse that Traynor seems to take great pleasure in wallowing in.

It is possible that Ian is just some stupid 16 year old who looks up to Fishy and emulates him.

Aw, bless him and his pointy head.....

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Mon May 01, 2017 4:34 am

Special, for Fish, Traynor, Hazard, Happy Anniversary, mit luv, X:

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon May 01, 2017 11:24 pm

Huh, we have a couple of guests: