RODOH in terminal decline?

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:07 pm

I applied for an account over there.
I just finished reading Roberto's answers and I laughed a lot with the 'first human mop'.

Roberto's 'deadpan' style is as functional as Woody Guthrie's guitar.
Let's see :)
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:13 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:I applied for an account over there.
I just finished reading Roberto's answers and I laughed a lot with the 'first human mop'.

Roberto's 'deadpan' style is as functional as Woody Guthrie's guitar.
Let's see :)

Be prepared to feel like you are herding cats.

:lol:

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:22 pm

Uh-oh. If Kleon is joining it means more of (((us))) are invading the echo chamber.
:rotfl:

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:26 pm

Hey, does Depth Check mean me?????

Depth Check wrote:Thank you Charles. I really don't like banning posters but there does seem to be a small clique of individuals here with a destructive anti-RODOH agenda.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2823&hilit=mpo+stick&start=170

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:38 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:I was wondering, this stupid kid which destroys each and every discussion with his 'Nafcash Challenge' and these annoying 'What are you afraid of?', how old is it?

SFinesilver is a Greg Gerdes sock puppet. Greg Gerdes runs nafcash:

http://www.nafcash.com/

Greg Gerdes is some crazed, mountain man wannabe that's holed up in the mountains of Montana. Or is it one of the Dakotas? Can't remember, all I know is I'm happy I live far, far away from him.

Greg Gerdes is banned from a lot of different places, even denier forums, because he is so obnoxious that not even deniers want to put up with him.

We believe SFinesilver was the sock puppet "WendyO" that posted here back in December and made a nuisance of itself to the point where Pyrro banned it.

Just an aside, WendyO was the name of the the lead singer of the Plasmatics, a punk band from the 80's. WendyO had a rather interesting....skill. I will not elaborate, feel free to look it up. I mention this only because I find it amusing that a Greg Gerdes sock puppet would pick that name to post with.

Now I think I can connect the dots.
I reached somehow here:
https://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=73168

Started reading, and got confused, why this adult calls Roberto 'Roberta'.

Then I read Roberto's first post:

Readers may have noted Gerdes apparent obsession with effeminateness (he accuses his opponent of being effeminate by calling him the female version of his name) and homosexuality (he calls someone his opponent’s “boyfriend”). I don’t know the reason for this obsession, but chances are that Gerdes is projecting a problem of his own here, effeminate and homosexual tendencies he sees in himself but doesn’t want to admit to. That would be a likely explanation for a grown man’s using a variety of insults that I last used when I was in grade school.

Anyway, these all are meaningless details. The main thing here, IMO, is that the above conversation is from 2008, and it had already a past even back then.
And today, 2017, the adult still continues in the same tune.

It's unbelievable, ten years.
Ten years, he does the same thing, ten years.

Even a kid would have been ... an adult, after ten years.
But not this adult.
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
Denial

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:42 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Hey, does Depth Check mean me?????

Depth Check wrote:Thank you Charles. I really don't like banning posters but there does seem to be a small clique of individuals here with a destructive anti-RODOH agenda.

Yes and no. This has been one of their long-running hopes - that someone will take Rodoh seriously enough to want to destroy the place. they've even invented "destruction episodes." This makes them feel worthwhile, even important. It's similar to how they get giddy of someone makes a minor error, say, and then they can declare the hoax dead.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:28 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:

But not this adult.

I ran Greg through Google once, after some denier posted a link to nafcash and told me I should cash in. I found him linked in a lot of places, along with the similar "get lost" after he wore out his welcome. CODOH banned him and that should say a lot.

Greg sings the same tune wherever he goes. Ironically I think Greg himself is banned from RODOH but I guess the sock puppet SF works for those who run RODOH. I make it a point to call it "Greg" at every opportunity.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:32 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Hey, does Depth Check mean me?????

Yes and no. This has been one of their long-running hopes - that someone will take Rodoh seriously enough to want to destroy the place. they've even invented "destruction episodes." This makes them feel worthwhile, even important. It's similar to how they get giddy of someone makes a minor error, say, and then they can declare the hoax dead.

It's the familiar "us" against "(((them)))."

It didn't take long for both werd and been-there to bring up the whole Jew or Hasbara deal with me. Been-there asked me if I self-identified as a Jew...which this ex-Catholic agnostic found funny as hell.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:36 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

But not this adult.

I ran Greg through Google once, after some denier posted a link to nafcash and told me I should cash in. I found him linked in a lot of places, along with the similar "get lost" after he wore out his welcome. CODOH banned him and that should say a lot.

Greg sings the same tune wherever he goes. Ironically I think Greg himself is banned from RODOH but I guess the sock puppet SF works for those who run RODOH. I make it a point to call it "Greg" at every opportunity.

I am pretty sure that at one point Gerdes and all his emanations were unwelcome at Rodoh. They crossed a bridge when they welcomed, and formed some kind of alliance with, that nutcase from Massachusetts, Carmelo.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:36 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

But not this adult.

I am pretty sure that at one point Gerdes and all his emanations were unwelcome at Rodoh. They crossed a bridge when they welcomed, and formed some kind of alliance with, that nutcase from Massachusetts, Carmelo.

Ah Carmelo...you mean Blogbuster and his Hateblogwatch?
I have always thought that his case was more a matter of psychiatry than anything else. He clearly ended up suffering from a form of "multiple personalities" syndrom, spending days creating blogs against the HC team and its member, up to point that he created one blog for each member : Robertowatch, Nickterrywatch etc...

But i was really proud when he started including me in his obsession as i was given the honor " to have an as low IQ as Roberto" (this one made me proud). The best was his forums for which he had created characters - simulating dialogue...all this while polluting codoh and rodoh... That would have required a 24h a day activity.

Sincerely hope he got a treatment.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:26 pm

It's fun to watch Roberto whack the half-wits around:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2823&start=280

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:56 am

This is one of the funniest, most insane HD threads ever: Is Hans a "Putin troll?"

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:21 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:This is one of the funniest, most insane HD threads ever: Is Hans a "Putin troll?"

This is great. I'd love to watch deniers and alt-rights memes s**tlords talking serious geopolitics, involving Holocaust Denial or not, doesn't bother me. They are so good at everything else, so this spectacle would be hilarious too (and it is, this 70 years or so old Berg wrestler sounds ridiculous already). I love such debates with completely ignoramuses persons, you should see them in Greece talking about conspiracies for our crisis.
Denial

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:31 pm

I admit. I fell off the wagon again. But, who can resist when Roberto is smacking around the RODOH crew?

Plus, I put SFinesilver on ignore. It felt.....good.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:26 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:This is one of the funniest, most insane HD threads ever: Is Hans a "Putin troll?"

This is great. I'd love to watch deniers and alt-rights memes s**tlords talking serious geopolitics, involving Holocaust Denial or not, doesn't bother me. They are so good at everything else, so this spectacle would be hilarious too (and it is, this 70 years or so old Berg wrestler sounds ridiculous already). I love such debates with completely ignoramuses persons, you should see them in Greece talking about conspiracies for our crisis.

This one is priceless. What makes it so good is how they seem so serious. And then each has his own favorite CT, so they fall into attacking and counter attacking about utter nonsense all around. An excellent thread. We need more like it.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:58 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I admit. I fell off the wagon again. But, who can resist when Roberto is smacking around the RODOH crew?

Now I remembered I have applied over there. After a week or so, they didn't approve my application yet. I guess it was a mistake to apply with my real name, the same as here at SSF. I should had used another 'suspicion free' screen name. These guys are fearless.

And since they are regular readers here, I'll try to speak their language:

- «Chickens. What are you afraid of? Look at RODOH crew run. Chickens. It's 7th day. Run, chickens. Run»
Denial

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:12 pm

I get the feeling that ol' Fritzy Berg does not like me very much.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:36 pm

Kleon, there must be some hangup as I think they truly want people to sign up and post there. Your best is just emailing Scott Smith and inquiring directly of him.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:58 am

Smith and Crookes' paranoia is off the {!#%@} scale.

Ian Hazard
Poster

Postby Ian Hazard » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:26 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I admit. I fell off the wagon again. But, who can resist when Roberto is smacking around the RODOH crew?

Now I remembered I have applied over there. After a week or so, they didn't approve my application yet. I guess it was a mistake to apply with my real name, the same as here at SSF. I should had used another 'suspicion free' screen name. These guys are fearless.

- «Chickens. What are you afraid of? Look at RODOH crew run. Chickens. It's 7th day. Run, chickens. Run»

Once again a member of SSF is found to be spreading disinformation. XYZ has been RODOH's newest member for just under a week now. His activation email probably arrived unnoticed in his spam folder. What a clown.

XYZ's lack of attention to detail is extremely embarrassing.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:49 am

Ian Hazard wrote:

Once again a member of SSF is found to be spreading disinformation. XYZ has been RODOH's newest member for just under a week now. His activation email probably arrived unnoticed in his spam folder. What a clown.

Your lack of knowledge about history is the real embarrassment, little Ian.

Just another drive by the Trumpling.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:07 am

Ian Hazard wrote:

We didn't start well.
Oh no, my dear bigmouth Ian, I didn't receive any confirmation e-mail, not in my spam folder, neither anywhere else. The truth is, I looked for it during the first two days of my application. Then I forgot about it. Then I checked again yesterday, before my above 'chicken' comment here.
Still, nowhere to be found. Check my 'rodoh' search today again in my mailbox:

https://snag.gy/Cotghn.jpg

https://pageshot.net/9JatgIHPkrhlSUGT/g ... .yahoo.com

There should be an e-mail (at least) from you, and if there was, it should contain the word 'rodoh' in it, right?

I don't see any.

Do you send confirmation e-mails? Or is there a chance it was 'bounced'?
I know for sure didn't get anything, so I don't know how this 'Newest member' screenshot had occurred. You don't message your new members at all? How should I know.
Denial

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:08 pm

Turnagain gets ploinked for being his usual charming self.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2823&start=750

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:06 pm

Nothing doing. One good thread over there - Hans the Putin troll - in the past 3 years.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:10 pm

Hey, I just got ploinked!!!!

Apparently I can't make a blanket suggestion to put SFinesilver on ignore.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:24 am

A member was punished by RODOH's moderator for 'continued anti-Semitism', link here.

Does this happen a lot in RODOH, JeffK, if you know, or it was a first, AFAYK?
Denial

Ian Hazard
Poster

Postby Ian Hazard » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:41 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Hey, I just got ploinked!!!!

Once again Jeffk 1970 is caught out spreading disinformation. He was actually given a measly one hour ban for breaking RODOH guidelines on flaming other posters in their Holocaust forum. Jeff's inappropriate post was actually moved to a more suitable forum and was not censored in any way whatsoever, despite what he may want others to think.

As far as I am aware anyone can make blanket statements about anything at all at RODOH just as long as they have the courtesy to do it in the correct forums.

Jeff you are such a freaking jerk.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:44 am

Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Hey, I just got ploinked!!!!

Once again Jeffk 1970 is caught out spreading disinformation. He was actually given a measly one hour ban for breaking RODOH guidelines on flaming other posters in their Holocaust forum. Jeff's inappropriate post was actually moved to a more suitable forum and was not censored in any way whatsoever, despite what he may want others to think.

As far as I am aware anyone can make blanket statements about anything at all at RODOH just as long as they have the courtesy to do it in the correct forums.

Jeff you are such a freaking jerk.

Ian, you are such a freaking moron.

Look, these drive-by posts are annoying. Either stay and talk history with us or just bugger off for good.

Ian Hazard
Poster

Postby Ian Hazard » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:55 am

In this topic XYZ Contagion has shown itself to be a creature which pays scant attention to detail before publishing "facts" on an open forum. How can we ever trust future posts from this dullard to be either accurate or honest ever again?

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote: I know for sure didn't get anything, so I don't know how this 'Newest member' screenshot had occurred.

So basically what you are saying is this:

"I was spreading false information when I wrote the following on Fri Apr 07, 2017 :
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:Now I remembered I have applied over there. After a week or so, they didn't approve my application yet. I guess it was a mistake to apply with my real name, the same as here at SSF. I should had used another 'suspicion free' screen name. These guys are fearless.

Despite having been shown to have posted disinformation here by Mr. Hazard, I will not admit any personal fault (I simply can't be wrong. I simply can't have made such a childishly stupid foul up on an open forum). I will instead attempt to obfuscate matters by concentrating on an automated email I may or may not have received from the RODOH board. This I hope will draw attention away from my intellectual inability to physically confirm my forum membership status at the RODOH forum before prematurely mouthing off from my high horse "
Last edited by Ian Hazard on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ian Hazard
Poster

Postby Ian Hazard » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:00 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Look, these drive-by posts are annoying. Either stay and talk history with us or just bugger off for good.

You are out of luck Jeffk 1970. There is no way I am going to allow you to continue with your disinformation campaign unhindered. The public has the right to know the truth behind your evil Hasbara lies.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:15 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

You are out of luck Jeffk 1970. There is no way I am going to allow you to continue with your disinformation campaign unhindered. The public has the right to know the truth behind your evil Hasbara lies.

Ian, you are more ridiculous than a YouTube denier.

Whatever. You pop up every once in awhile to be obnoxious and just as quickly skeedaddle off. You obviously don't know anything about the history or you would debate us on the merits of the history alone.

You are wasting your time. Deniers don't come here anymore.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:16 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Now, skeedaddle off, little Ian. See you in a month or two.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:21 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:A member was punished by RODOH's moderator for 'continued anti-Semitism', link here.

Does this happen a lot in RODOH, JeffK, if you know, or it was a first, AFAYK?

I've never seen that before. Maybe someone complained about it but Turnagain bleats that antisemitic crap all of the time.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:35 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:In this topic XYZ Contagion has shown itself to be a creature which pays scant attention to detail before publishing "facts" on an open forum. How can we ever trust future posts from this dullard to be either accurate or honest ever again?

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote: I know for sure didn't get anything, so I don't know how this 'Newest member' screenshot had occurred.

"I was spreading false information when I wrote the following on Fri Apr 07, 2017 :
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:Now I remembered I have applied over there. After a week or so, they didn't approve my application yet. I guess it was a mistake to apply with my real name, the same as here at SSF. I should had used another 'suspicion free' screen name. These guys are fearless.

Despite having been shown to have posted disinformation here by Mr. Hazard, I will not admit any personal fault (I simply can't be wrong. I simply can't have made such a childishly stupid foul up on an open forum). I will instead attempt to obfuscate matters by concentrating on an automated email I may or may not have received from the RODOH board. This I hope will draw attention away from my intellectual inability to physically confirm my forum membership status at the RODOH forum before prematurely mouthing off from my high horse "

Wow, what an important issue to deal with it even a week after, 'creature', 'dullard', 'spreading false information', 'How can we ever trust future posts from this dullard to be either accurate or honest ever again?', 'childishly stupid foul up on an open forum', 'attempt to obfuscate matters', ' intellectual inability' etc etc

Are you so serious in all your life's issues?
You didn't understand I was joking with the 'chicken' post, mocking you teenagers CSI morons, when I had the impression that I wasn't approved? It was a game for fun, you didn't get it?

You think an error like that can judge one person's credibility in general?

Then you must be a childish moron, that's for sure.
Denial

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:37 pm

(Double post, I'm sorry)
Last edited by Kleon_I XYZ Contagion on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:38 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:There is no way I am going to allow you to continue with your disinformation campaign unhindered. The public has the right to know the truth behind your evil Hasbara lies.

Oh my God! Look at him, how serious he thinks he is!

Besides being a CSI (I know you all are at RODOH), you must have a lot of experience in spying and secret services, right?
Denial

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:38 pm

((Triple post, I'm sorry again)
Last edited by Kleon_I XYZ Contagion on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:39 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:In this topic XYZ Contagion has shown itself to be a creature which pays scant attention to detail before publishing "facts" on an open forum. How can we ever trust future posts from this dullard to be either accurate or honest ever again?

Wow, what an important issue to deal with it even a week after, 'creature', 'dullard', 'spreading false information', 'How can we ever trust future posts from this dullard to be either accurate or honest ever again?', 'childishly stupid foul up on an open forum', 'attempt to obfuscate matters', ' intellectual inability' etc etc

You didn't understand I was joking with the 'chicken' post, mocking you teenagers CSI morons, when I had the impression that I wasn't approved? It was a game for fun, you didn't get it?

Ian's just a silly little boy, Kleon. He can't even muster up the denier energy to regale us about the four million dead Jews at Auschwitz or the 1.5 million dead Jews at Majdanek.

I think his mom took him out of a timeout and gave him the wifi password because she thought he'd learned a lesson about abusing his wifi privileges.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:04 am

Awe, Ian's not here to talk about shitty video quality? :) That's a good turn of events. Just so you are aware, it's common for him to do this.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:08 am

Ian, like been-there suffers from PMS.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”