Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:47 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Hey, look at this, our friends from RODOH are back to check in!!!!!

Users browsing this forum: Jeffk 1970, Sergey_Romanov and 3 guests

One of those 3 was moi.....

I don't think lurkers implies halfwits from Rodoh.

Right.

I’m just messing with rollo, he does pop in from time to time.
Don’t make me come down there!!!!
-God

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:13 am

Huh, a newbie:

https://rodoh.info/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=884

Before I hear any {!#%@} about it, no, that’s not my sock puppet!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

It is funny, if you click his comment you can watch rollo and Scott have a slap fight.
-God

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:21 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Huh, a newbie:

https://rodoh.info/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=884

Before I hear any {!#%@} about it, no, that’s not my sock puppet!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

It is funny, if you click his comment you can watch rollo and Scott have a slap fight.

He owns a lot of very explosive documents and he's asking some very clever and original questions never before asked.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 14#p121514

We got another genius, I think.
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:59 am

Well, here is a perfectly vile thread started by ol’ Fritzy Berg. Charles actually manages to ratchet up the vileness with this comment:

Berg was a media Jew. All media Jews are legitimate targets. Of course Berg's assassination was legitimate.

Dr. William L. Pierce:
We are engaged in a fight for racial survival. It is a fight in which either our race or the Jews will be exterminated utterly.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3242

Charles and Fritz are perfect for each other.
-God

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:31 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Well, here is a perfectly vile thread started by ol’ Fritzy Berg. Charles actually manages to ratchet up the vileness with this comment:

Berg was a media Jew. All media Jews are legitimate targets. Of course Berg's assassination was legitimate.

Dr. William L. Pierce:
We are engaged in a fight for racial survival. It is a fight in which either our race or the Jews will be exterminated utterly.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3242

Charles and Fritz are perfect for each other.

Any reason why you think it a good idea to swim in the internet equivalent of the Gowanis Canal?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:14 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Any reason why you think it a good idea to swim in the internet equivalent of the Gowanis Canal?

Sometimes I like to see how the other half lives.
-God

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:30 pm

Another banishment so I cannot post in the Holocaust section of the forum. I apparently lied to Depth Check and the entire forum;

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 60#p122395

If anyone can figure out what the lie is, please let me know. I know I did not lie and I do not see what could even be construed as a lie. Ironically, Depth Check then lied about me;

" It has become very clear over time that you have no respect for truth and your only purpose here is to disrupt the forum. You have admitted as much very publicly at SSF."

I did a search of my posts here and there is nothing where I say my purpose on RODOH is to disrupt. Back in May 2015 I said in a comment "I am primarily accused of being a troll plant out to disrupt the forum. Apparently disagreeing is disrupting". That is it.

RODOH has had to go the way of CODOH and protect its version of the truth with censorship of those who refuse to accept their unevidenced version of events.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:39 pm

Nessie wrote:Another banishment so I cannot post in the Holocaust section of the forum. I apparently lied to Depth Check and the entire forum;

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 60#p122395

If anyone can figure out what the lie is, please let me know. I know I did not lie and I do not see what could even be construed as a lie. Ironically, Depth Check then lied about me;

" It has become very clear over time that you have no respect for truth and your only purpose here is to disrupt the forum. You have admitted as much very publicly at SSF."

I did a search of my posts here and there is nothing where I say my purpose on RODOH is to disrupt. Back in May 2015 I said in a comment "I am primarily accused of being a troll plant out to disrupt the forum. Apparently disagreeing is disrupting". That is it.

RODOH has had to go the way of CODOH and protect its version of the truth with censorship of those who refuse to accept their unevidenced version of events.

Nessie, I lost interest in RODOH a few weeks back after going round and round with been-there. I stop in every couple of days and I keep getting notifications on certain threads I follow but that’s it. It’s a waste of time, I prefer to spend my free time here or trying to plow through the massive backlog of reading I have.

If I want to thump on deniers now and again I go to Furtherglory’s blog, Jim Rizoli is fun to mess with.
-God

Aaron Richards
Poster

Postby Aaron Richards » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:20 pm

I just realized something....

RODOH...

...spelled backwards...

is HODOR.
"...we had the duty towards our Volk (the German people) to kill this Volk (the Jewish people) that wanted to kill us." - Himmler in his 1943 Posen speech reminding any future holocaust denier how absurd their beliefs really are.
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: http://imgur.com/a/725A7

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:23 pm

LOL
-God

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:23 pm

Hodor knows as much about this as been-there does.
-God

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:46 pm

Today's little nugget from little been-there is some advice he gave DasPrussian today: "Read 'Wannsee' by Mark Rosenburg."

There is a book on Wannsee by Mark Roseman which has been published under two titles - The Wannsee Conference and the Final Solution:A Reconsideration (2002) and The Villa, the Lake, the Meeting (2002) - the argument of which bears no relationship to been-there's views of the Wannsee meeting.

Rosenburg, Roseman, Rosen, Rose, Rosenzweig . . . whatever.

Roseman holds a chair in Jewish studies at Indiana University. I am sure of his name. I've read his book on Wannsee and also his excellent book A Past in Hiding: Memory and Survival in Nazi Germany and a volume in the Jewish Responses to Persecution series of which Roseman was editor; also I sat next to him at a conference session and his name tag read "Mark Roseman," not "Mark Rosenburg" LOL
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:35 am

Aaahhhhh, been-there is now giving suggestions on books he’s never read. Well, nice to see something different.
-God

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:40 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Today's little nugget from little been-there is some advice he gave DasPrussian today: "Read 'Wannsee' by Mark Rosenburg."

There is a book on Wannsee by Mark Roseman which has been published under two titles - The Wannsee Conference and the Final Solution:A Reconsideration (2002) and The Villa, the Lake, the Meeting (2002) - the argument of which bears no relationship to been-there's views of the Wannsee meeting.

Rosenburg, Roseman, Rosen, Rose, Rosenzweig . . . whatever.

Roseman holds a chair in Jewish studies at Indiana University. I am sure of his name. I've read his book on Wannsee and also his excellent book A Past in Hiding: Memory and Survival in Nazi Germany and a volume in the Jewish Responses to Persecution series of which Roseman was editor; also I sat next to him at a conference session and his name tag read "Mark Roseman," not "Mark Rosenburg" LOL

Iceberg? :mrgreen:

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:38 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Rosenzweig . . .

Star of Redemption? My Le Pen loving, Italian Jewish ex-Trump supporter-turned hardcore Trump hater friend is a big fan of Rosenzwieg. I didn't get the draw but I did find out about Martin Buber (Ich und Du) via him so you never know.

I hate to give Croaks the benefit of the doubt but auto-correct may have been the cause of his issues here. It has been a problem for me back when I posted mainly on my tablet.

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:15 am

Jeff_36 wrote:

I hate to give Croaks the benefit of the doubt but auto-correct may have been the cause of his issues here. It has been a problem for me back when I posted mainly on my tablet.

Otoh, maybe he's just an idiot.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:29 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:

Otoh, maybe he's just an idiot.

There's that too. :lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:01 pm

Just sayin’ that when I type Roseman into a forum reply box from my iPhone, it comes out Roseman, not Rosenburg.
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:27 pm

Nessie wrote this at Rodoh: "Anything she [Sturdy Colls] publishes comes under Staffs Uni [Staffordshire University]." Does anyone know what this means?

Nessie also wrote of Sturdy Colls' work and Staffordshire University that "they will have given her backing and funding for her work"; again, I find this perplexing. Anyone (Nessie?) able to explain this?

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:52 am

It was written that way for the benefit of "frankie" who appears to think that C S-C works as some sort of independent forensic archaeologist and he was not aware she is an employee of Staffs Uni or what that entails. He thinks that because she was the lead in the project, it is entirely hers. I have just pointed out that it is instead a Staffs Uni Centre of Archaeology project;

http://blogs.staffs.ac.uk/archaeology/p ... treblinka/

I find it perplexing that you also do not appear to understand that she is not acting as an individual, but as an employee of the University. If she did not have the resources and authority that Staffs Uni provides (or other university), she would unlikely have been able to get permission and complete the study work at Treblinka.

You quote mining makes it look like I think the university wholly own and fund her, which is not the case. She will have needed approval to go to Poland with other university staff. The university will have at least paid staff wages, if not provided other funding (also supplemented by Channel 5 and the Smithsonian to make the documentary). Anything she publishes is then part of the university's results for the year, so to speak. A university which produces no published work by its staff, would likely be a fake internet one that just sells degrees.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:21 am

Thanks for clarifying. I didn't get at all what you meant by the phrases you used - they implied to me just what you guessed above, that CSC’s publications and affiliations are limited to her university and that that’s where she gets all her funding, etc. CSC works under many auspices and that fact enhances her professional standing and also explains that Treblinka isn’t her sole or even main focus.

By the way, yes, Frankie was playing dumb in that thread . . .you provided the link (with login), which he pretends doesn't exist, when you were asked.

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:26 pm

Frankie does look very much like Hannover the CODOH forum's mod.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:39 pm

He sure does have that look down pat . . .

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:15 pm

Been-there shows us where his heart lies:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=122837#p122837
-God

BRoI
Poster

Postby BRoI » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:45 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Been-there shows us where his heart lies:

In astronomy?

That's actually very interesting.

Edwin Charles Krupp, American astronomer, wrote:

Peoples in central and eastern Asia are known to have observed the Big Dipper in conjunction with the seasons just as described above. They said it is spring when the Bear's tail points east (right), summer when it points south (up), autumn when it points west (left), and winter when it points north (down). Because the Dipper looks as if it is attached at a right angle to an invisible armature coupled to the pole, its four seasonal orientations have been suggested as an explanation for the for the origin of the swastika, a very ancient symbol that conveys the idea of motion.
"I believe that when the history of the [Great] war comes to be impartially written, the two greatest results will be the establishment of the national Jewish home and the creation of the League of Nations. The two are not really disconnected. They represent the two great ideas for which we fought and by which we conquered—the ideas of nationalism and internationalism."
- Robert Cecil, 1st Viscount Cecil of Chelwood, March 1923.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:24 am

BRoI wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Been-there shows us where his heart lies:

In astronomy?

That's actually very interesting.

Edwin Charles Krupp, American astronomer, wrote:

Peoples in central and eastern Asia are known to have observed the Big Dipper in conjunction with the seasons just as described above. They said it is spring when the Bear's tail points east (right), summer when it points south (up), autumn when it points west (left), and winter when it points north (down). Because the Dipper looks as if it is attached at a right angle to an invisible armature coupled to the pole, its four seasonal orientations have been suggested as an explanation for the for the origin of the swastika, a very ancient symbol that conveys the idea of motion.

I made a joke, rabbit. A bad one, I admit. But been-there does love him some Hitler and Nazi Germany.

Again, kind of a joke, rabbit. But it is creepy to see been-there post all of those misty-eyes pictures of the Third Reich.
-God

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:22 am

They don't do humor.

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:20 pm

They do abuse and lots of it. Werd claims he has approval to abuse and complaining Berg called me a congenital Jew liar is frivolous and has resulted in me being suspended.

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:35 pm

Nessie wrote:They do abuse and lots of it. Werd claims he has approval to abuse and complaining Berg called me a congenital Jew liar is frivolous and has resulted in me being suspended.

Berg calls everybody who diagrees with him "a congenital Jew liar" and has been doing it since the days of alt. revisionism.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:44 pm

don't think I saw anyone get under Berg's skin quite like poosh

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:01 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:don't think I saw anyone get under Berg's skin quite like poosh

Poos was the tits

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:06 pm

He told me that one day he just realized that it was dumb to "talk" to Nazis about the Holocaust. LOL

I kept in touch with him until about a year ago. He loves jazz, basketball and baseball - and was as funny about those topics as he was at Rodoh, Codoh, and here.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:14 pm

StephenP seems to think everyone has a good point LOL

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:48 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:StephenP seems to think everyone has a good point LOL

He’s a newb....

I’m sort of proud of the {!#%@} Storm I dialed up.
-God

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:53 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:StephenP seems to think everyone has a good point LOL

He’s a newb....

Well, if he is interested in learning - does he come with a pov? - get him the {!#%@} out of that cesspool fast! LOL

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:55 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

He’s a newb....

Well, if he is interested in learning - does he come with a pov? - get him the {!#%@} out of that cesspool fast! LOL

I invited him over, we’ll see what happens.
-God

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:57 pm

The longer he is there, the less he will know.

Is he a denier? Flirting with denial?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:05 am

I don’t think so. I just sent him a PM.

I think he doesn’t know much about it. This was his introduction:
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=491&p=123076#p123076

This is him making been-there look stupid (not hard):

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3264&start=40

I followed him a bit to see what is going on.
-God

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:10 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I invited him over . . .

He's interested in Trump? :lol: :lol:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:13 am

LOL, he said he was on his way over.

I got a big kick out of watching him call been-there “immature” and asking him if he was a young person.

:rotfl:
-God

Return to “Holocaust Denial”