RODOH in terminal decline?

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:57 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Roberto is hammering Metapedia at RODOH.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2951

And Gerdes derails the thread........ shocking. :roll:

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:01 am

Been-There's post
Crookes wrote:Did anybody actually read these three posts from Roberto? That's a genuine question. Anybody?

makes me want to join RODOH just to spam dreadful {!#%@} into his inbox? Any suggestions?

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:03 am

Interesting quote from the metapedia article on "outbound train records" is an almost word for word repetition of Monstrous's rantings on the matter. Is he one of their editors? Or does he just parrot?

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:09 am

My goodness Roberto is on fire here. The records gambit in particular gets absolutely trampled. A virtuoso performance

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:12 am

Roberto mentions something about Auschwitz Birkenau - I think I may be of assistance
"German reports stating that large shares of camp inmates were unable to work": I don’t remember having seen such reports, but Höss wrote about an instruction issued in 1943 that efforts be made to return sick inmates to work. I don’t see what this has to do with the fate of unregistered arrivals, the large majority of which remains unaccounted for.

This is only a guess but the Gypsy family camp, and the Thresinstadt family camp that he mentioned earlier are possible sources of this number.

NathanC
Regular Poster

Postby NathanC » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:03 am

Good old Roberto, never fails to impress. He mentioned before that he was getting tired of deniers and their repetitive bull, but there he's in top form.

I haven't been visiting Rodoh anymore because all the good people have left, but since Roberto's back it might be worth checking it out again.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:20 am

Jeff_36 wrote:Any suggestions?

Don't.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:58 pm

NathanC wrote:Good old Roberto, never fails to impress. He mentioned before that he was getting tired of deniers and their repetitive bull, but there he's in top form.

I haven't been visiting Rodoh anymore because all the good people have left, but since Roberto's back it might be worth checking it out again.

I'm tired of it, any new thread immediately gets spammed by SFinesilver (a Greg Gerdes sock puppet or Greg himself) that I thought was banned from RODOH but the mods let it spam to its heart's content. There is been-there's vapid stupidity and cowardice when the argument turns against him, Aryan... :lol: ...Scholar's insistence on copying and pasting old posts with his mind numbing "analysis" of other people's works and we can't forget werd's new-agey craziness.

I'm done.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:25 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:Any suggestions?

Don't.

Ok. :D

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:29 pm

LOL (I was being kind of serious . . . :))
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:33 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:LOL (I was being kind of serious . . . :))

And I was being maybe 64% serious...........

I still think that the comment in question is a microcosim of BT's rank ignorance.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:51 pm

Indeed. And his utter lack of, er, seriousness.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:15 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Indeed. And his utter lack of, er, seriousness.

Like - Is that the best he has to offer? I maintain that his bitching about "walls of text" functions essentially as an admission of defeat on his part.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:09 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Indeed. And his utter lack of, er, seriousness.

Like - Is that the best he has to offer? I maintain that his bitching about "walls of text" functions essentially as an admission of defeat on his part.

You'll know when he chickens out when he gives you the :roll:.

NathanC
Regular Poster

Postby NathanC » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:19 am

I've gotta say, though. Roberto's insights are always interesting. It was very useful finding out that the "statistic" of 1M Holocaust survivors after WW2 actually includes North African and Middle Eastern Jews, meaning that European Jews only account for about 60% of that. Out of 10M Jews in the Korherr Report, 600,000+ survivors isn't surprising at all.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:43 am

NathanC wrote:I've gotta say, though. Roberto's insights are always interesting. It was very useful finding out that the "statistic" of 1M Holocaust survivors after WW2 actually includes North African and Middle Eastern Jews, meaning that European Jews only account for about 60% of that. Out of 10M Jews in the Korherr Report, 600,000+ survivors isn't surprising at all.

Roberto both knows his material and is methodical in dealing with claptrap. Good combo.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:46 am

very good reply by Ivanesva to Saggy on Höss . . . that Saggy is still roasting those old chestnuts, though, is just sad

NathanC
Regular Poster

Postby NathanC » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:32 pm

ISF is currently inaccessible. I'd like to think that it collapsed under the weight of Saggy's sheer stupidity and dishonesty, but it's probably because of more ridiculous moderating.

For a while, I thought that the lurker and sometime poster "CaptainHowdy" was some sort of fence sitter who could be swayed, but as of his last couple of postings, that doesn't appear to be the case. He used to Swallow EtienneSC's BS without question, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:44 pm

I like to think it was my reluctant decision to pile on and make a post after months of quiet that brought the sucker down:)

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:36 pm

Um, not sure why my name got brought up in this:
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2763&p=109412#p109412

I get notifications from RODOH, imagine my surprise.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:41 pm

You're supposedly the arbiter of what?!?!?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:49 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:You're supposedly the arbiter of what?!?!?

I honestly don't know. Greg and all of his sock puppets are banned here and Nessie prefers RODOH. None of the other RODOH crowd have the testicular fortitude to join us here.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:21 am

Is something truly meant, in someone's mind, to be happening here? In the "All Trump, All the Time" forum?

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:08 am

Borjastick is either trolling or an imbicile

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:15 am

Jeff_36 wrote:Borjastick is either trolling or an imbicile

I'm going with imbecile.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:21 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

I'm going with imbecile.

This is a direct quote from him:

"Roberto shows clearly why debating with him and his ilk is a waste of time. For people to be apparently well educated and of a decent IQ and then display zero critical thinking renders this whole escapade a waste of time. Anyone with a modicum of intellectual process and clear rational thought, and Roberto claims to not be a Zionist or supporter of jews, couldn't possibly accept the holocaust story as claimed. It's simply not possible. Therefore we are once again trying to push water uphill."

like, I am literally at a loss for words right now - I cannot find an insult that is fit for this level of dumbassery.

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:30 am

Stickie the thickie?

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:44 am

Jeff_36 wrote:like, I am literally at a loss for words right now - I cannot find an insult that is fit for this level of dumbassery.

That statement's not even ignorant. That statement is like ignorance resin. Like, if you just take all of the stupid and just cook it down, and then scrape just the pure ignorance. Like crystal "duh." It's like crystal "duh."
- Jon Stewart, The Daily Show, referring to one such insane statement

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
- James Downey, Billy Madison

'Not even wrong'
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Not_even_wrong

Not even wrong refers to any statement, argument or explanation that can be neither correct nor incorrect, because it fails to meet the criteria by which correctness and incorrectness are determined. As a more formal fallacy, it refers to the fine art of generating an ostensibly "correct" conclusion, but from premises known to be wrong or inapplicable.

The phrase implies that not only is someone not making a valid point in a discussion, but they don't even understand the nature of the discussion itself, or the things that need to be understood in order to participate.

The phrase apparently originates with physicist Wolfgang Pauli, who used the phrase (in the form "Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!" — "That is not only not right, it is not even wrong!") to describe an unclear research paper. Pauli was known for his detestation of sloppy writing and arguments, and for his somewhat "colourful" objections to such things. The term has since gathered some popularity, amongst those involved in refuting pseudoscience, to reference the difficulties faced in dealing with some of the more out-of-this-world arguments. Examples include so-called creationist escape hatches, which are a series of irrefutable (but equally unprovable) claims that defy correction with conventional logic.[3] It also applies to science stoppers.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:53 am

I like the Pauli remark LOL

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:46 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

I'm going with imbecile.

This is a direct quote from him:

"Roberto shows clearly why debating with him and his ilk is a waste of time. For people to be apparently well educated and of a decent IQ and then display zero critical thinking renders this whole escapade a waste of time. Anyone with a modicum of intellectual process and clear rational thought, and Roberto claims to not be a Zionist or supporter of jews, couldn't possibly accept the holocaust story as claimed. It's simply not possible. Therefore we are once again trying to push water uphill."

like, I am literally at a loss for words right now - I cannot find an insult that is fit for this level of dumbassery.

That fat slob hasn't retired yet? Then again, "pushing water uphill" pretty well describes his useless life :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:55 am

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2953

Roberto hammering more Metapedia junk. This would freak Monstrous out if he bothered to show up anymore.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:21 am

thanks for that link, good stuff there

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:55 am

Greg Gerdes has now hijacked RODOH:
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewforum.php?f=13

To be honest I'm surprised that the mods haven't shut him down, maybe this time he has incriminating photos???

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:18 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Greg Gerdes has now hijacked RODOH:

To be honest I'm surprised that the mods haven't shut him down, maybe this time he has incriminating photos???

I don't think they do anything "incriminating" over there: too many unimaginative pussies. They'd rather sit around and pretend to be so edgy and daring that the FBI and Mossad have absolutely nothing better to do than pay them huge attention: martyrs for "the cause", ya know? Yawn.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:09 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Greg Gerdes has now hijacked RODOH:

Good Lord "Henry" is an absolute {!#%@}. I can totally picture him as one of those cunts in Charlottsville.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:01 pm

So, if you want a dose of crazy:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3018

I think this "Kevin Walsh" guy is relatively new. He's Marxist but a very specific Marxist, he's a WN Marxist which strikes me as a weird combo.

I think he's kinda scary but not in the amusing scary of Greg Gerdes. He's more of the Manson-type of scary, someone who wants a race war. Like, really wants one.

Naturally werd is nattering on with his usual crazy {!#%@} that is also really funny. Look out for scary Satanists, apparently they become active in the Spring.

So, wanted to share. Only read about 10 pages in, decided that was enough and bailed.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:05 pm

Nessie at ISF:
I have been called much worse than that. I am presently suspended from the RODOH forum because I had had enough and warned a denier called Charles Traynor, that if I found out exactly who he was, I would look to take him to court for libel. He was repeatedly accusing me of supporting paedophiles. At least they suspended CT as well.

Traynor being Traynor. Stay away from Rodoh. I am serious. Bad people form the core there, bad deal. Traynor among the worst of them.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:15 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Nessie at ISF:
I have been called much worse than that. I am presently suspended from the RODOH forum because I had had enough and warned a denier called Charles Traynor, that if I found out exactly who he was, I would look to take him to court for libel. He was repeatedly accusing me of supporting paedophiles. At least they suspended CT as well.

Traynor being Traynor. Stay away from Rodoh. I am serious. Bad people form the core there, bad deal. Traynor among the worst of them.

RODOH is having their annual fund drive. I messed with Aryan :lol: Scholar, couldn't help myself but I'm staying off the threads. It is funny to go there and read crazy stuff.

I pop in to see what's up every couple of days or so.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:24 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Nessie at ISF:

This pedophilia accusations stuff is very ugly. If I knew, I would help Nessie taking this dregs of the earth and sediment residuum of society to court. This is the only language they understand.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”