RODOH in terminal decline?

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:46 am

Fish-Traynor further cements his reputation as a half-wit, pulling BROI and others down with him, neatly outing as pinheads the cream of the motley crew hiding out at RODOH. Here he comments on an amazing, forthcoming development:
Spiegel Online are reporting the Bad Arolson archives are to be opened. They also claim this will be the "Nail in the coffin of Holocaust denial". If only I had a penny for every time exterminationists made these types of rash claims about revisionism, I'd be a rich man.

You will notice that, in announcing this stunning prospect, Fish-Traynor links to this article.

Not to be outdone in stupidity Scott Smith chimes in:
Yeah, that is good news. The more we know the better, as Roberto used to say.

The august Black Rabbit of Inlé, scholar and auteur, proves his archival chops, wagering that
I bet they operate on the same principal as the Bundesarchiv, where to get copies of anything you have to get permission from a committee, and even if they agree, the copies can only be made by a private company and the whole process could take weeks.

And something called Henry warns:
I very much doubt that permission will be given to the general public . . .

Not a one of these scholars took notice of the simplest problem in Fish-Traynor's announcement of the forthcoming opening of the Bad Arolsen archive: the Spiegel Online story was dated
April 19, 2006 – 03:28 PM.

For those as chronologically challenged as Fish-Traynor, that is almost 10 years ago.

All this struck me as amusing on account of the many references I've read to material in the Bad Arolsen holdings, including updates on public access to the collection like this one from HuffPo in 2013.

I'm not an internationally renowned archive guru like BRoI, but at least I know some of the circumstances of this collection of documents - as well as that reproductions of them are in other places, too. BRoI certainly comes off looking like the pompous, useless twit that he is in this keeper of a RODOH thread. They're pushing their knowledge into the current decade, in baby steps. A whole {!#%@} thread on "news" that's a decade old . . . LOL

Don't get me started on DasPrussian's "discussion" of Hungary with this Henry fool.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Gord » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:07 am

:facepalm:

http://www.booksandideas.net/Opening-th ... t-Bad.html

An agreement was reached at long last: the representatives of the 11 member states of the International Commission agreed to open up the archives. An amendment to the 1955 agreement was drawn up and the opening of the archives finally took effect in the spring of 2008.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:45 am

We want the Reporr! :lol:

What, 6 years now and counting? Could it be Fish's "kameraden" are idioten?

Hopefully "Scotty has" beamed up"

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:38 am

The daft rabbit, who has gone to an archive maybe twice in his life, portrays himself as some expert, spinning a yawn inducing conspiracy theory on the way. What a joke.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:39 am

Xcalibur wrote:We want the Reporr! :lol:

The Reporr will come just after the next Guns n' Roses album comes out........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:34 am

I'm not an internationally renowned archive guru like BRoI, but at least I know some of the circumstances of this collection of documents - as well as that reproductions of them are in other places, too. BRoI certainly comes off looking like the pompous, useless twit that he is in this keeper of a RODOH thread. They're pushing their knowledge into the current decade, in baby steps. A whole {!#%@} thread on "news" that's a decade old . . . LOL

“Though the mills of God grind slowly, yet they grind exceeding small; Though with patience He stands waiting, with exactness grinds He all.”
:lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:46 pm

Xcalibur wrote:We want the Reporr! :lol:

I actually believe that the Reporr was first promised around the time . . . the Bad Arolsen archive was opened to the public. :lol:

BRoI once again confirms himself to be one of the idioten.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:06 pm

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:27 pm

Reading that thread is kinda like watching monkeys use tools for the first time.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:31 pm

Hey Charles, did you get a chance to hear that new Chilli Peppers song? It's {!#%@}' awesome I must say!

"Calllifoooorrrnia reeest in peeeeacce!!"

The Departed should win Best Picture and I hear Fernando Torres might go to Anfield next year!!! can you believe that?!?!?!?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:47 pm

Black Rabbit breaks the silence of the embarrassed RODOH denier crew on the matter of the Bad Arolsen archives with a pathetic attempt to change the subject: read and weep. If the creep didn't put on such airs about his research and all, his stupidity in that thread would be a yawn. As it is, he outed his bankruptcy by falling for Traynor's BS. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:44 pm

Ahhh so {!#%@}'s a QPR fan. A second tier team for a fourth tier human being. Must be from Hammersmith then.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:26 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Black Rabbit breaks the silence of the embarrassed RODOH denier crew on the matter of the Bad Arolsen archives with a pathetic attempt to change the subject: read and weep. If the creep didn't put on such airs about his research and all, his stupidity in that thread would be a yawn. As it is, he outed his bankruptcy by falling for Traynor's BS. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

He and Traynor don't like us much :lol:

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:31 am

Xcalibur wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Black Rabbit breaks the silence of the embarrassed RODOH denier crew on the matter of the Bad Arolsen archives with a pathetic attempt to change the subject: read and weep. If the creep didn't put on such airs about his research and all, his stupidity in that thread would be a yawn. As it is, he outed his bankruptcy by falling for Traynor's BS. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

He and Traynor don't like us much :lol:

Great men are hated by those who speak evil.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:33 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Black Rabbit breaks the silence of the embarrassed RODOH denier crew on the matter of the Bad Arolsen archives with a pathetic attempt to change the subject.
That was a very funny thread. Those guys are true idiots.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:07 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Black Rabbit breaks the silence of the embarrassed RODOH denier crew on the matter of the Bad Arolsen archives with a pathetic attempt to change the subject.
That was a very funny thread. Those guys are true idiots.

Pure comedy gold.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:06 am

They are good at this, the comedy thing - I don't think, in fact, that they'd reach such comic high points if they didn't pretend being so serious, as in Fish-Traynor's latest, which still misses much of the point:
Thank you, DP, for bringing to my/our attention the dated, and therefore misleading information, I unintentionally posted in the OP of this topic concerning the Arolsen archives. Although I currently wear a great deal of egg on my face (and deservedly so) from this episode, I can assure you this fiasco will only make me a more able opponent of your lies.

Unlike Das Prussian, Nessie, NexGen 586, StatMech, et al. I am not here to engage in a quick game of one-upmanship, nor to promote the intransigent dogma of a death cult. Instead, I am actually here to learn the truth surrounding the alleged genocide of European Jews during WWII. The success of this topic remains guaranteed despite getting off to a shaky start because casual surfers/new readers will eventually ask themselves why exterminationists keep valuable archives like Arolsen locked down tight, and ban revisionist researchers from entering them.

The truth does not fear inquiry!

Some more old news about the collection. For those interested here is the Bad Arolsen website.

Has Traynor endorsed Drumpf?

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:56 am

I'm offended that he did not include my name in the esteemed company of DP and Statmech.

In all seriousness, the archive was opened when Bush was president. Traylor needs to lay off the meth and steroids and learn to read the news. At least {!#%@} can sort of take pictures of newspaper pages and sort of read them in selective bits, a marginal step up from the flopping fish.
Last edited by Jeff_36 on Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:24 am

Didn't he have a bad stretch on Jagerbombs?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:24 pm

LOL Fish-Traynor is trying to defend his "honor" in his circular-firing squad thread. He's trying to let himself off by posting about presumed errors other people have made - and by making up shite.

E.g., he's come up with the outright lie that he caught me out "swearing blind" that the Columbine shooters were "right-wing neo-Nazis," which (he wishes he had a screen grab of this ha ha ha) was down to his misunderstanding a post in RODOH alluding to Michael Moore's Columbine flick and the Camper van Beethoven lead-in song* used by Moore . . . he put a tout for "Take the Skinheads" bowling together with Columbine shooters, it now seems, to get claim that the shooters were nutzisnot goth {!#%@} . . . what a shit-for-brains

. . . anyway here's his latest gem:
Bernard who I strongly suspect is actually Xcalibur at SSF was caught out engaging in intellectual snobbery

ROFL. I strongly suspect that Fish-Traynor's brain is actually a cauliflower.

* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INnFvMgET1E

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:41 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:LOL Fish-Traynor is trying to defend his "honor" in his circular-firing squad thread. He's trying to let himself off by posting about presumed errors other people have made - and by making up shite.

E.g., he's come up with the outright lie that he caught me out "swearing blind" that the Columbine shooters were "right-wing neo-Nazis," which (he wishes he had a screen grab of this ha ha ha) was down to his misunderstanding a post in RODOH alluding to Michael Moore's Columbine flick and the Camper van Beethoven lead-in song* used by Moore . . . he put a tout for "Take the Skinheads" bowling together with Columbine shooters, it now seems, to get claim that the shooters were nutzisnot goth {!#%@} . . . what a shit-for-brains

. . . anyway here's his latest gem:
Bernard who I strongly suspect is actually Xcalibur at SSF was caught out engaging in intellectual snobbery

ROFL. I strongly suspect that Fish-Traynor's brain is actually a cauliflower.

* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INnFvMgET1E

:roll: If Traynor can't see the difference betwixt these two "character's" posting styles he's more addle-brained than I ever imagined possible.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:54 pm

besides which, isn't "intellectual snobbery" BRoI's raison d'être?

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:40 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:besides which, isn't "intellectual snobbery" BRoI's raison d'être?

Lol

Actually, the Black rabbit seems to be the only one who is at least documented, Neugierig at least can/could write his ideas, Most of the rest are...well i don't want to be rude...they barely knows what they are talking about... I guess that would Nessie leave that bunch, they wouldn't have anything to say to each other.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:30 am

LOL, {!#%@} tries to pretend that he's not an abject racist by citing the black footballers on his team. I guess he's of short memory, forgetful of his invocation of Enoch Powell and his bile against immigrants.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:38 am

Balsamo wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:besides which, isn't "intellectual snobbery" BRoI's raison d'être?

Lol

Actually, the Black rabbit seems to be the only one who is at least documented, Neugierig at least can/could write his ideas, Most of the rest are...well i don't want to be rude...they barely knows what they are talking about... I guess that would Nessie leave that bunch, they wouldn't have anything to say to each other.

As chimps go, he ranks about minimally exceptional.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:35 pm

I would better describe it as "reeking ignorance"

I've been beating him like a sandbag in HC and successfully scared him away from at least two threads

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:04 pm

"reeking ignorance with delusions of grandeur"?

links?

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:47 pm

see any of his recent exploits at HC.

He seriously tried to argue that the excavators in the Kurt Franz album were at the quarry in TI. I don't know if he's layed eyes on a quarry in his life but even a casual look at the photos shows it to be flat ground, not a quarry.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:59 pm

sounds as though he's channeling David with the gravel pits of TI . . . wtf happened to David by the way?

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:20 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:sounds as though he's channeling David with the gravel pits of TI . . . wtf happened to David by the way?

he went with Kues and Jansson.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:24 pm

Been-there's mental masturbation forum in which stepped out, thorough, and comprehensive posts destroying his BS will be prohibited as "walls of text"; judging from the title of the announcement for the new Rodoh forum, the main thing is that the forum has "Rules" and lots of them, all reflecting been-there's long-standing pet peeves - the corollary is that been-there's the moderator and will enforce the rules! The silliest part of this very silly exercise is been-there pretending that there's no history, but rather a virtuous circle of mutual respect, in discussions of HD . . . LOL
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:30 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Been-there's mental masturbation forum in which stepped out, thorough, and comprehensive posts destroying his BS will be prohibited as "walls of text"; judging from the title of the announcement for the new Rodoh forum, the main thing is that it has "Rules" - the corollary is that been-there's the moderator and will enforce the rules! LOL

They've emulated the Cesspit in adopting Dumb Nazi Pussy Censorship BS
Last edited by Jeff_36 on Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:33 pm

Jeff - sorry for editing whilst you posted.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:09 am

been_there? really? If Smith had half a brain left , he'd realize that stupid {!#%@} drove most people away from bothering to read the crap there.... but of course Smith makes him a mod....the blind leading the retarded... or maybe the other way around. Doesn't matter; the forum is crap as a whole (or hole).

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:33 am

I'd kinda like to see an Ericunt ( being the Leni Riefenstahl of the new millennium) production about current Big H online supporters... Fish is probably out on this project being masturbatory addled to the fat days of Diana Dors vids and suds. or maybe Mary Millington.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:03 am

Xcalibur wrote:been_there? really? If Smith had half a brain left , he'd realize that stupid {!#%@} drove most people away from bothering to read the crap there.... but of course Smith makes him a mod....the blind leading the retarded... or maybe the other way around. Doesn't matter; the forum is crap as a whole (or hole).

If CODOH is The Cesspit then RODOH is The Shithole.

Been-there's ignorance can be shocking at times.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:05 am

Xcalibur wrote:I'd kinda like to see an Ericunt ( being the Leni Riefenstahl of the new millennium) production about current Big H online supporters... Fish is probably out on this project being masturbatory addled to the fat days of Diana Dors vids and suds. or maybe Mary Millington.

You do realize that being compared to Leni Riefenstahl would likely give him a massive hard-on right?

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:41 am

Jeff_36 wrote:
Xcalibur wrote:I'd kinda like to see an Ericunt ( being the Leni Riefenstahl of the new millennium) production about current Big H online supporters... Fish is probably out on this project being masturbatory addled to the fat days of Diana Dors vids and suds. or maybe Mary Millington.

You do realize that being compared to Leni Riefenstahl would likely give him a massive hard-on right?

Sadly, I think it's the only way he's capable...

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:04 am

Jeff_36 wrote:
Xcalibur wrote:been_there? really? If Smith had half a brain left , he'd realize that stupid {!#%@} drove most people away from bothering to read the crap there.... but of course Smith makes him a mod....the blind leading the retarded... or maybe the other way around. Doesn't matter; the forum is crap as a whole (or hole).

If CODOH is The Cesspit then RODOH is The Shithole.

Been-there's ignorance can be shocking at times.

Been there is so {!#%@} stupid it beggars understanding. He's a moron and an embarrassment, eh Mr. Smith? Fish?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:24 am

Xcalibur wrote:Been there is so {!#%@} stupid it beggars understanding. He's a moron and an embarrassment, eh Mr. Smith? Fish?

but he has RULES, the best rules, the most rules, rules that will cause your head to spin, better rules than anyone else's rules, rules that will make RODOH great again . . .

Return to “Holocaust Denial”