Has More Than 5K Posts

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:46 am

:lol:

Ian Hazard
Poster

Postby Ian Hazard » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:35 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Ian's just a silly little boy, Kleon. He can't even muster up the denier energy to regale us about the four million dead Jews at Auschwitz or the 1.5 million dead Jews at Majdanek.

I attempted to discuss history in the Elie Wiesel topic. Instead of honest debate I faced name calling, mobbing, off topic trolling and outright lies from you and your colleagues. I'll make you a deal. When you, Jeffk 1970, cease and desist from lying in every post you make, I will reconsider spending more of my precious time here.

Ian Hazard
Poster

Postby Ian Hazard » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:38 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:A member was punished by RODOH's moderator for 'continued anti-Semitism', link here.

Does this happen a lot in RODOH, JeffK, if you know, or it was a first, AFAYK?

I've never seen that before. Maybe someone complained about it but Turnagain bleats that antisemitic crap all of the time.

Once again Jeffk 1970 is caught out spreading disinformation on the open forum. It took me all of 5mins to find Fritz Berg had also received a ban for making anti-Semitic comments. I could have found more instances where action had been taken against defaulters but my spare time is limited. And why even bother continuing the search when I needed only one piece of hard evidence to show Jeffk 1970 is a lying Hasbara troll.

" I've never seen that before. "

Jeff you really are such a freaking jerk.

Bwahahaha!

Ian Hazard
Poster

Postby Ian Hazard » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:42 am

Denying-History wrote:
Awe, Ian's not here to talk about shitty video quality? :) That's a good turn of events. Just so you are aware, it's common for him to do this.

Says the troll who tucked tail and ran from the Elie Wiesel topic for over two months after being called out on the lies he was telling about having inside knowledge of the type of video camera used in making the Wiesel documentary.

For those new to this forum: Denying-History still hasn't answered my question regarding the camera model type which he claimed to know. He currently dodges the issue by waffling at great length about YouTube screen resolutions.

Denying-History is just as untrustworthy as Jeffk 1970.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:47 am

Ian Hazard wrote:I attempted to discuss history in the Elie Wiesel topic.
Grave digging over a damn Tattoo is not "discussing history". Especially when your evidence for it is shitty footage and is in 360p.

Ian Hazard wrote:Instead of honest debate I faced name calling, mobbing, off topic trolling
Last time I checked the conversation about Elie's Tattoo stayed within the necessary bounds. I think the point outlined by Sergey rather recently is what one would call dishonest:

The deniers point to a couple of low quality videos in which Wiesel's bare forearm can be seen and say that since the tattoo is not discernible in them he must have had none.

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/04/lying-about-elie-wiesel.html

Ian Hazard wrote:and outright lies from you and your colleagues.
And what outright lie has been spread?
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:55 am

Ian Hazard wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Awe, Ian's not here to talk about shitty video quality? :) That's a good turn of events. Just so you are aware, it's common for him to do this.

Says the troll who tucked tail and ran from the Elie Wiesel topic for over two months after being called out on the lies he was telling about having inside knowledge of the type of video camera used in making the Wiesel documentary.

Last time I checked (5 minutes ago) you never made a response to the following:

http://skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=555524#p555524

That was the last post between the two of us. If you call that running then you are surely a Joke. As for Camera type, I have already explained my reasoning for it being a shitty camera:

... I don't have the camera model, but from the footage quality it's quite clear that 360p is not labeled as HD on youtube in fact it's the 3rd worst upload quality... That alone should tell you something and it implies two things.

A) Deniers are uploading shitty quality videos from the documentary on purpose.

Or

B) The camera was SHITTY.

Giving the uploader of any of the videos a benefit of the doubt, the Camera was shitty. Cause clearly when it's not a shitty camera his Tattoo appears just fine:

http://skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=555524#p555524

Also, it's a 90's camera. That should imply enough.

Ian Hazard wrote:For those new to this forum: Denying-History still hasn't answered my question regarding the camera model type which he claimed to know. He currently dodges the issue by waffling at great length about YouTube screen resolutions.
You see Ian... This is why no one takes you seriously on this form. I never claimed to know the camera model, but have only asserted the camera was shitty. Why you still continue this grave digging I am not sure. Probably cause you don't have any other arguments.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:07 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Ian's just a silly little boy, Kleon. He can't even muster up the denier energy to regale us about the four million dead Jews at Auschwitz or the 1.5 million dead Jews at Majdanek.

I attempted to discuss history in the Elie Wiesel topic. Instead of honest debate I faced name calling, mobbing, off topic trolling and outright lies from you and your colleagues. I'll make you a deal. When you, Jeffk 1970, cease and desist from lying in every post you make, I will reconsider spending more of my precious time here.

Precious time.... :lol:

Look, Ian. It's obvious you don't want to talk history.

Why don't you prove me wrong? Open a thread on something you want to talk about that's history related and we can talk.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:11 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:A member was punished by RODOH's moderator for 'continued anti-Semitism', link here.

I've never seen that before. Maybe someone complained about it but Turnagain bleats that antisemitic crap all of the time.

Once again Jeffk 1970 is caught out spreading disinformation on the open forum. It took me all of 5mins to find Fritz Berg had also received a ban for making anti-Semitic comments. I could have found more instances where action had been taken against defaulters but my spare time is limited. And why even bother continuing the search when I needed only one piece of hard evidence to show Jeffk 1970 is a lying Hasbara troll.

Bwahahaha!

Why, thank you, Ian. I appreciate you pointing that out. I myself saw it on thread that Turnagain was on but hadn't seen it on any thread that I am following.

BTW, where are your contributions to RODOH?

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:53 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:BTW, where are your contributions to RODOH?
He doesn't have much other than Elie's Tattoo.
- James Mace

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:33 pm

No doubt Ian is a silly boy, since he doesn't understand a bit of what he's doing.
Accusing other people of 'disinformation' (when we talk about an e-mail that didn't come or a ban two years ago that is natural not to be aware of) is the least.

Ian points out the very serious accusation of being 'Hasbara operatives'.

But he can't back it up. Where's your evidence, Ian?
Do you know baseless accusations like these can lead you to a court?
I'm not saying, of course, that someone here will drag you in court or call law enforcement to press charges on you. All other members here are serious types of persons.

But you should be careful out there. Other people aren't that easy or with that level of understanding, and you can't going around calling people whatever is in your fantasy. 'A Mossad agent' or something?
Maybe someone will get angry one day.
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:43 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:No doubt Ian is a silly boy, since he doesn't understand a bit of what he's doing.
Accusing other people of 'disinformation' (when we talk about an e-mail that didn't come or a ban two years ago that is natural not to be aware of) is the least.

Ian points out the very serious accusation of being 'Hasbara operatives'.

But he can't back it up. Where's your evidence, Ian?
Do you know baseless accusations like these can lead you to a court?
I'm not saying, of course, that someone here will drag you in court or call law enforcement to press charges on you. All other members here are serious types of persons.

But you should be careful out there. Other people aren't that easy or with that level of understanding, and you can't going around calling people whatever is in your fantasy. 'A Mossad agent' or something?
Maybe someone will get angry one day.

Ian really is a silly little boy, Kleon. I'm tempted to put him on ignore but he's the only denier that ever comes around anymore.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:50 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:

Here, Ian:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=28024

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27435

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=24383

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27668

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27594

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=26916

As far as I can tell all strictly historical topics. Feel free comment or come up with something original on your own.

Or, you can continue with this one:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=26670

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:52 am

Dear friends, who would be so kind to me, to explain what a '9 gram thank you package' is?

I had a little engagement with a tough guy denier (he even thinks being in the army is something like an heroic deed, but he doesn't know that there are countries, for example, mine, Greece, where 'soldiering' is obligatory for all males. I was in a uniform for 18 months, from which 15 were on Greek-Albanian, Greek-Bulgarian and Greek-Turkish borders, in isolated forts, not a big deal to mention it in Holocaust debating)

- By all means, people, do click on kleon's link in his signature. Gee, it goes straight to a little antifa cesspit in Greece. How cute. Kleon is apparently a slimy little antifa member who is into kissing the muslims butt. Lots of whining about how the poor, suffering muslims were mistreated in Serbia. He is currently trying to out the members of Golden Dawn who aided the Serbians. We're dealing with a real "prince" here.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 76#p100976

I answered him with 'Thank you for your kind words, dear Turnagain. They are a true honor for me.'

And then he said that:
- Indeed, perhaps someone will send you a nice 9 gram thank you package. I can't think of anyone more deserving.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 70#p100992

Of course, I challenged him to say it exactly what this '9 gram thank you package' is. If it was a threat, it would be more honest to say the exacts words:
What is 'a 9 gram thank you package'?
Please, answer it, because I never heard of it, and since English is not my first language, I can't understand what you're talking about.
I hope you will not hesitate to answer.
I'm listening.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 70#p101004

But he's a coward:
- The term 9 gram thank you package was coined in the Soviet Union. If you don't know what it is, I don't want to spoil the surprise for you.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 20#p101005

Is '9 gram thank you package' something that has to do with explosives? A home-made bomb maybe, like terrorists do, sending it by mail?
Just curious if I got it right. He even implies there will be 'a surprise' for me', what a moron this keyboard bully is.
Last edited by Kleon_I XYZ Contagion on Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
Denial

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:50 am

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:
- By all means, people, do click on kleon's link in his signature. . . . He is currently trying to out the members of Golden Dawn . . .

Respect.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:04 pm

LOL, these guys are crazy:

- Kleon XYZ Contagion's links to Shoddy Journalism
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2857

... and seems they don't know a single thing about the worst atrocity post-war on European soil (Srebrenica) or Balkans or Yugoslavia's wars ...

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2855
Denial

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:46 pm

Stupidity....mind numbing......trying to control laughter....

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2856

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:32 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Stupidity....mind numbing......trying to control laughter....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:37 am

As funny as it is, Been_There really is the "tragic clown" of Rodoh chimps.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:39 am

Well said.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:21 pm

Been-there makes up something new.
ad homosexual nem

I have no idea and I'm not going to comment on the Freudian implications. You can speculate on your own.

He did edit, luckily for us Roberto captured it for posterity:
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2823&p=101612#p101612

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:35 pm

It felt really good to say this to the weird hybrid SFinesilver/Greg Gerdes/WendyO:

I'm not sure why you continue to bother, Greg. I've got you on ignore and that is where you will stay.

You have no credentials or credibility to lecture me or anyone else on science. You are just some loser holed up in Montana waiting for....whatever you survivalist losers are waiting for, be it nuclear war or the zombie apocalypse.

Your questions are pointless, you are a major pain in the ass and you clutter up threads worse than rollo on one of his better days. I refuse to spoon feed you and your BS so you can do both of us a favor and go bugger yourself.

Naturally I mean that in the kindest way possible. Have a nice day.

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:39 am

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:Is '9 gram thank you package' something that has to do with explosives? A home-made bomb maybe, like terrorists do, sending it by mail?
Just curious if I got it right. He even implies there will be 'a surprise' for me', what a moron this keyboard bully is.

It's a bullet. E.g. from Okudzhava's song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCTJpkjmZJ8

"Hold on, do not ask for nine grams of lead in the heart — I have been unlucky in death, so will be lucky in love."

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:18 am

Sergey_Romanov wrote:
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:Is '9 gram thank you package' something that has to do with explosives? A home-made bomb maybe, like terrorists do, sending it by mail?

It's a bullet.

Thank you, Sergey. Of course, it was something that has to do with death threats etc, I got that, but I didn't know the exact reference. So the tough guy from Alaska plans to travel to Greece, only to shoot a bullet on me because he got angry on me on the internet.
Jesus Christ, what kind of serious person would ever say something like that?

It's because how mature these deniers are. Worst than the worst childish brainless of the worst childish brainless teenagers.
Denial

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:36 pm

Damnit I ploinked again.

You have been banned from this board until Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:33 pm.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your username.

:rotfl:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:41 pm

Don't know what for yet.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:50 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Damnit I ploinked again.

You have been banned from this board until Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:33 pm.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your username.

Go with the flow. Just sayin'.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:04 pm

OK, here we go:

User avatarDepth Check
Re: The Chelmno/ Gas Van thread
Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:41 pm

Jeffk1970 will be spending the next 24hrs on the sidelines for the excessive use of strong language and concentrating on the character of his opponents.

I really need to stop using strong language and calling rollo, PD and Aryan Scholar chickenshit.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:08 pm

Best moderators of all time: Pyrrho, NexGen and Nick at Rodoh1.0, Joe Future at Rodoh666
Worst: the two bunnies, the JREF/ISF collective

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:30 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Best moderators of all time: Pyrrho, NexGen and Nick at Rodoh1.0, Joe Future at Rodoh666
Worst: the two bunnies, the JREF/ISF collective

And under worst: Fish, aka Depth Check.... absolutely the rock bottom of the barrel of that fetid, festering, pustulant swamp.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:34 am

Thanks, true I forgot him . . . LOL

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:48 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Thanks, true I forgot him . . . LOL

LOL, he is "forgettable"

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:09 am

I just...I can't. Not anymore. Not after what Turnagain posted.

He's such a lowlife, piece of crap, grotesque slimeball....

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:27 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I just...I can't. Not anymore. Not after what Turnagain posted.

Bingo. Life's too short. Let 'em all aggregate around that moldering pest hole of "free speech".

Smith might ask himself why everybody at RODOH 1 bailed.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:35 am

Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Bwahahaha!

An extraordinary rare occurrence. I have seen him use terms like `kike`and `Yid`in the main forum without so much as a sideways glance. The inconsistency of the Nazi mods hides their true intentions.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:38 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:OK, here we go:

User avatarDepth Check

Jeffk1970 will be spending the next 24hrs on the sidelines for the excessive use of strong language and concentrating on the character of his opponents.

I really need to stop using strong language and calling rollo, PD and Aryan Scholar chickenshit.

this is what pisses me off to no small extent: the basement dwellers that Chairman Scott has running his forum will drop the hammer when someone uses profanity, but will give a green light to all manner of racism. It`s a blatant double standard that lowlife shills like Ian are moronic to ignore.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:43 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Stupidity....mind numbing......trying to control laughter....

Take this affidavit from Richard Hildebrandt and enlighten the dumb {!#%@}.

Ich: Ich bin leider davon ueberzeugt, dass Sie fuer Eisenhower kein Verhandlungspartner mehr sind. Ihre Belastung durch gewisse Konzentrations-Lager und die Art der Judenbehandlung im Osten ist zu gross und schwer.
Himmler: Glauben Sie das ja nicht. Ich habe die ungarischen Juden sehr anstaendig behandelt. Das ist auch auf der Gegenseite bekannt.
Ich: Wer ist eigentlich hauptverantworlich fuer die Bestialitaeten in Auschwitz, von denen ich im uebrigen erst in April 1945 durch SS-Sturmbannfuehrer Dr. Morgen ganz zufaellig erfahren habe?
Ich habe von Innen auch ueber die Judenverfolgungen nie eine praecise Erklaerung bekommen koennen.
Nach dem, was ich jetzt erst von Dr Morgen ueber Auschwitz erfahren habe, kann ich mich heute mit Ihren frueher ueblichen Antworten auf diese Frage: "Kuemmern Sie sich nicht um Dinge, die Sie nichts angehen" nich mehr zufrieden geben.
Himmler:
Alle diese Dinge sind persoenlich von Fuehrer angeordnet. Ich selber habe verschiedene Fuehrerbefehle dieser Art weitgehend abgeschwaecht oder unterbunden.
Ich:
Ich kann nicht glauben, dass Hitler die Vernichtung von Menschen in Gaskammern befohlen hat. Das widerspricht meinen Vorsetllungen, die ich von ihm hatte, ganz und gar.
Himmler:
Was reden wir noch davon? Wenn man mir nicht glaubt, dass der Fuehrer dies alles angeordnet hat. Was soll es denn schon heissen, wenn ich Briefe faelschen lasse mit den Untersschriften von Goebbels und Bormann, dass alle diese Dinge auf persoenlich Befehle Hitlers zurueckgeben?
Goebbels und Bormann leben wahrscheinlich nicht mehr, obwohl ich mir bei Goebbels vorstellin koennte, dass er sich in Berlin Verbergen haelt, um spaeter Mal auf der Gegenseite wieder aufzutauchen

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:43 pm

Xcalibur wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:I just...I can't. Not anymore. Not after what Turnagain posted.

Bingo. Life's too short. Let 'em all aggregate around that moldering pest hole of "free speech".

Smith might ask himself why everybody at RODOH 1 bailed.

I've logged out and deleted it from my favorites.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:44 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:OK, here we go:

User avatarDepth Check

this is what pisses me off to no small extent: the basement dwellers that Chairman Scott has running his forum will drop the hammer when someone uses profanity, but will give a green light to all manner of racism. It`s a blatant double standard that lowlife shills like Ian are moronic to ignore.

I actually found it funny.
I don't find it amusing anymore.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:12 pm

Roberto is still bouncing around the RODOH crew:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2823&start=1800

I'm still getting updates sent to my phone. Hopefully this will peter out sometime soon.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:56 pm

Sigh, Łukaszkiewicz and mass grave semantics, steam chambers, Wiernik's magic shoulder, coerced testimonies, flaming blood, corpse color, lie witnesses, Sturdy Colls: something tells me that I've read about this before . . .

Return to “Holocaust Denial”