Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: Willis Carto Dead

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:26 pm

Xcalibur wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
Xcalibur wrote:Okay, so this guy's message seems to be "say nothing but good of the dead". Fair enough, I'll oblige him: Good, he's dead.

He seemed to be more of an ignorant and mislead figure to me. Not as vile as Carto.

Methinks his degree of vileness was somewhat tempered by a veneer of civilty.

He founded CODOH, published Smith's Report, and did the Campus project, fss. I don't care if he liked puppies, gave smiley hellos to clerks in supermarkers, and was kindly to the neighbor's toddlers: his life's work was rotten.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 27, 2016 10:33 am

Tough news regarding a member of Rodoh and Codoh, Wilfried Heink (neugierig), with whom I debated many a time, often rather contentiously at Rodoh: posted by sweetie pie at CODOH -
I got word today that Wilf passed away on April 27 at 9:30 am. I had talked to his daughter about one week before that. He was in a lot of pain so it was a blessing. His work needs to be gathered together and posted at a dedicated website. Thank you Wilf, for your wonderful mind and big, big heart. Alles gut

Very sad to hear this.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Fri May 27, 2016 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Fri May 27, 2016 11:53 am

They have been dropping quite a bit in the past few years. Smith took a hit February 18th. I wonder who's next... Most of these "revisionists" are getting up to that age. Which is both good a bad. This would mean we could expect more citations to Eric hunt then ever before... Which really sucks.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

Cerdic
Poster

Postby Cerdic » Fri May 27, 2016 12:52 pm

Rest in Peace, neugierig. I take heart that his suffering is over now...
„(...) Wenn wir irgendetwas beim Nationalsozialismus anerkennen, dann ist es die Anerkennung, daß ihm zum ersten Mal in der deutschen Politik die restlose Mobilisierung der menschlichen Dummheit gelungen ist.“ Kurt Schumacher 23. Februar 1932

Vote Your Conscience.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri May 27, 2016 3:54 pm

Heink at his finest

Herr Muehlenkamp, I don’t know what you mean by “stinking” blog. I logged in and then put my nose real close to the monitor, nothing, no stink. As for you being on my mind, sure, you are the only Nestbeschmutzer left on RODOH.

And you will never understand, or are not allowed to, that this has nothing to do with love or any other feeling, but about true, blue eyed Germans, Arians, not believing in lies peddled by the victors and other assorted Untermenschen.

Armer Herr Muehlenkamp, armes Deutschland.

real nice guy it seems....... :roll:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 27, 2016 4:03 pm

Classic. I always found Wilf more a sad nostalgist than anything. He was fine to have a debate with - and he would debate, albeit with such flashes.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Fri May 27, 2016 4:12 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Classic. I always found Wilf more a sad nostalgist than anything. He was fine to have a debate with - and he would debate, albeit with such flashes.

True about his nostalgia for the "good old days". Also true he was anti-semite to the core of his being.

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Fri May 27, 2016 4:19 pm

I had forgotten that tag, of his, "Armes Deutschland."

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 27, 2016 4:25 pm

Xcalibur wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Classic. I always found Wilf more a sad nostalgist than anything. He was fine to have a debate with - and he would debate, albeit with such flashes.

True about his nostalgia for the "good old days". Also true he was anti-semite to the core of his being.

Yup, that too was part of the sad nostalgia trip he was on.

NathanC
Poster

Postby NathanC » Fri May 27, 2016 4:45 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Xcalibur wrote:

Yup, that too was part of the sad nostalgia trip he was on.

I guess you could say he's just a really old man stuck in the past. Certainly better than a senile old coot like Berg. Or the wacko who shot up the USHMM in 2009. But just a little.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri May 27, 2016 4:54 pm

You guys are all too charitable. He was a holocaust denying Nazi loving Ostdeutsche racist. Like Haversback in every way. I`ll never forget when he called Sergey an ''ostjude'' lol. Anyone who throws around the term ''untermenchen'' with any frequency automatically fails the scumbag test in my eyes.

That being said, he was infinitley preferable to Berg, Traynor, Smith, K0nsol, the Daft Rabbit, Theo or Werd. Doesen`t make him a good guy, just a lighter shade of evil.

NathanC
Poster

Postby NathanC » Fri May 27, 2016 5:09 pm

Well, speaking for myself, I honestly don't think it's worth the effort to hate the guy. Sure, he was a scumbag as you say. But, in the greater scheme of things he's a nobody. Compared to Fauri, Carto, Bradley Smith or even Scott Smith, Heink was just another guy on a forum. As far as I know, no one other than us, the RODOH people or some people from AHF knew he existed or was a Holocaust denier. Unlike with Carto or Bradley Smith, there won't be any news outlets doing obituaries about him. In Dr. Terry's words, he's a "fart in the wind".

On the subject of the deceased and aging, good seems to endure longer than evil. I had the pleasure of listening to the late Harry Mazal on a podcast some time ago. You can really hear that age took its toll on him: he breathes heavily and sounded like he was on a respirator. Still, he was as sharp as ever. A lot sharper than someone like Berg.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Fri May 27, 2016 5:49 pm

NathanC wrote:Well, speaking for myself, I honestly don't think it's worth the effort to hate the guy. Sure, he was a scumbag as you say. But, in the greater scheme of things he's a nobody. Compared to Fauri, Carto, Bradley Smith or even Scott Smith, Heink was just another guy on a forum. As far as I know, no one other than us, the RODOH people or some people from AHF knew he existed or was a Holocaust denier. Unlike with Carto or Bradley Smith, there won't be any news outlets doing obituaries about him. In Dr. Terry's words, he's a "fart in the wind".

On the subject of the deceased and aging, good seems to endure longer than evil. I had the pleasure of listening to the late Harry Mazal on a podcast some time ago. You can really hear that age took its toll on him: he breathes heavily and sounded like he was on a respirator. Still, he was as sharp as ever. A lot sharper than someone like Berg.

I'm not so sure about good lasting longer then evil. Smith outlasted Mazal, but we do still have Shermer and Deborah Lipstadt. This is mostly their youth when compared to that of revisionists.

As well Garf and Mattogno are both still going to have a good amount of time on this earth. They are very dedicated to their writings. Burg will not last that long and has really always been away from being "sharp".
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri May 27, 2016 5:52 pm

Denying-History wrote:
NathanC wrote:Well, speaking for myself, I honestly don't think it's worth the effort to hate the guy. Sure, he was a scumbag as you say. But, in the greater scheme of things he's a nobody. Compared to Fauri, Carto, Bradley Smith or even Scott Smith, Heink was just another guy on a forum. As far as I know, no one other than us, the RODOH people or some people from AHF knew he existed or was a Holocaust denier. Unlike with Carto or Bradley Smith, there won't be any news outlets doing obituaries about him. In Dr. Terry's words, he's a "fart in the wind".

I'm not so sure about good lasting longer then evil. Smith outlasted Mazal, but we do still have Shermer and Deborah Lipstadt. This is mostly their youth when compared to that of revisionists.

As well Garf and Mattogno are both still going to have a good amount of time on this earth. They are very dedicated to their writings. Burg will not last that long and has really always been away from being "sharp".
<

Samuel Willinberg outlasted Carto and Tovi Blatt outlasted Smith. That is a huge moral victory.

Graf and Mattogno are both 66 and Graf is apparently broke.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri May 27, 2016 5:54 pm

He was one of the owners of Incoherent Hysteria. A pretty big wheel in the HD industry.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Fri May 27, 2016 6:03 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:

<

Samuel Willinberg outlasted Carto and Tovi Blatt outlasted Smith. That is a huge moral victory.

Garf's 64 and Mattogno is 65 if I am correct, eh more or less they fit your number... I would say they still have another decade of writing. Garf's in Russia though and since holocaust denials now outlawed there he should be facing some issues. I am aware though that he is working as a translator, but that's really about it. I wouldn't be shocked if he's broke as he has spent his money very recklessly over the years. IHR has enough people that I'm sure they might fund him for any future projects.
- James Mace

NathanC
Poster

Postby NathanC » Fri May 27, 2016 6:19 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:

He was one of the owners of Incoherent Hysteria. A pretty big wheel in the HD industry.

Hmm. I never knew that til now. I've honestly never visited Incompetent hysterics. I only hear about them when HC does something about them.

Still, HD is a closed circle jerk anyway. I'd wager that no one outside ourselves and the Deniers even know IH exists. Rank and File deniers seem to spam youtube crap most of the time, and that crap consists of old rubbish from the 90s like the "6 Million before WWII" BS, instead of the more "sophisticated" (not really) stuff people like MGK produces. Even if he does own Incoherent Hysteria, Heink still seems like a nobody to me.

NathanC
Poster

Postby NathanC » Fri May 27, 2016 6:36 pm

Denying-History wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:

<

Garf's 64 and Mattogno is 65 if I am correct, eh more or less they fit your number... I would say they still have another decade of writing. Garf's in Russia though and since holocaust denials now outlawed there he should be facing some issues. I am aware though that he is working as a translator, but that's really about it. I wouldn't be shocked if he's broke as he has spent his money very recklessly over the years. IHR has enough people that I'm sure they might fund him for any future projects.

I meant to say that good ages better than evil. Hence, the comparison between Mazal and Berg. The difference is really clear: in the HDOT podcast I heard you can notice that Mazal sounded tired, but still, he made sense and his ideas were very clear. Compare that to Berg's "debate" with Roberto on the Spingola show in 2012. Berg sucked, to say the least. A rambling lunatic who couldn't stay on topic. Roberto utterly owned him, even though Spingola was clearly stacking the deck in Berg's favor and forcing Roberto to respond to a different topic, instead of following a clear format like real and formal debates do.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mattogno and Graf end up deteriorating to Berg's level sometime in the future. I recall Graf's rantings to Roberto shortly before their "response" to the HC critique was published. Hollow boasting no different from that of a Kindergartner.

https://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot ... -best.html

I guess on the subject of aging, it's worth mentioning Dr. Neander as well. I recall that he's old enough to remember how he and his family had to escape from Danzig/Gdansk after the war ended, and he had absolutely no trouble running rings around someone like Mattogno.

Like it says in my sig, you're likely to age better and keep your wits longer if you live a normal life instead of spending it "moping alone and blaming the Jews for your misfortune"

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 27, 2016 6:44 pm

NathanC wrote:I've honestly never visited Incompetent hysterics. I only hear about them when HC does something about them.

Tsk, tsk this shows that you're not reading Monstrous's contributions closely enough. He likes linking to them.

NathanC wrote:HD is a closed circle jerk anyway. I'd wager that no one outside ourselves and the Deniers even know IH exists. Rank and File deniers seem to spam youtube crap most of the time, and that crap consists of old rubbish from the 90s like the "6 Million before WWII" BS, instead of the more "sophisticated" (not really) stuff people like MGK produces. Even if he does own Incoherent Hysteria, Heink still seems like a nobody to me.

WN has other tasks, and HD only bogs it down. WNs in the US are now busy working for Trump.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri May 27, 2016 7:03 pm

NathanC wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:

<

I meant to say that good ages better than evil. Hence, the comparison between Mazal and Berg. The difference is really clear: in the HDOT podcast I heard you can notice that Mazal sounded tired, but still, he made sense and his ideas were very clear. Compare that to Berg's "debate" with Roberto on the Spingola show in 2012. Berg sucked, to say the least. A rambling lunatic who couldn't stay on topic. Roberto utterly owned him, even though Spingola was clearly stacking the deck in Berg's favor and forcing Roberto to respond to a different topic, instead of following a clear format like real and formal debates do.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mattogno and Graf end up deteriorating to Berg's level sometime in the future. I recall Graf's rantings to Roberto shortly before their "response" to the HC critique was published. Hollow boasting no different from that of a Kindergartner.

https://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot ... -best.html

I guess on the subject of aging, it's worth mentioning Dr. Neander as well. I recall that he's old enough to remember how he and his family had to escape from Danzig/Gdansk after the war ended, and he had absolutely no trouble running rings around someone like Mattogno.

Like it says in my sig, you're likely to age better and keep your wits longer if you live a normal life instead of spending it "moping alone and blaming the Jews for your misfortune"

Yitzak Arad is 89 and still responds to emails.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Fri May 27, 2016 10:44 pm

I see some of the CODOHites are planning to preserve Heink's "work". Maybe that will take a "best of" format.... if that's the case, my vote is they preserve his radio show with Caroline Yeager. That {!#%@} is pure comedy gold.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Fri May 27, 2016 11:10 pm

Xcalibur wrote:I see some of the CODOHites are planning to preserve Heink's "work". Maybe that will take a "best of" format.... if that's the case, my vote is they preserve his radio show with Caroline Yeager. That {!#%@} is pure comedy gold.

LOL is this still online? I have to hear this! I'm sure it's almost as good as the time Caroline tried to debunk the Pozan speech.
- James Mace

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Fri May 27, 2016 11:19 pm

Denying-History wrote:
Xcalibur wrote:I see some of the CODOHites are planning to preserve Heink's "work". Maybe that will take a "best of" format.... if that's the case, my vote is they preserve his radio show with Caroline Yeager. That {!#%@} is pure comedy gold.

LOL is this still online? I have to hear this! I'm sure it's almost as good as the time Caroline tried to debunk the Pozan speech.

Don't know if it's still available; been awhile now.... Maybe the dried up old hag has it archived on her own website? Have one other place I can check over the weekend..

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Fri May 27, 2016 11:36 pm

Xcalibur wrote:
Denying-History wrote:

Don't know if it's still available; been awhile now.... Maybe the dried up old hag has it archived on her own website? Have one other place I can check over the weekend..

It doesn't seem to be archived on her site. Ill check soundcloud later.
- James Mace

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Sat May 28, 2016 1:25 am

NC:

>"Even Scott Smith", seriously?

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Sat May 28, 2016 6:39 pm

I missed the Wilf one. I take it Yeager was her usual appalling self?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:06 pm

I will not miss Berg when he goes.
I dealt with him last month. I've never dealt with anyone as vile as him and I hope I never will.
When crossed he degenerates into babbling anti-Semetic statements that are sickening.
He wanted to debate me on the radio and I refused. When I refused he lost his mind. There's no way I was going to lend my voice to someone such as him.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:58 pm

"When I refused he lost his mind. "

You mean "he lost his mind again"? He really is a loathsome specimen.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:18 am

and stupid. he really knows nothing outside of his irrelevant diesel porn.

Roberto once said that the main logo on Bergs website is "a picture that truly speaks a thousand words" on his insanity.

Jeff, I wouldn't bother with Berg. He's a hateful venomous puffer-fish.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:25 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:"When I refused he lost his mind. "

You mean "he lost his mind again"? He really is a loathsome specimen.

Yes, but remarkably consistent/fixated on his own BS. The personality of this chimp reminds me of Trump in certain ways... apart from Berg's diesel VW which Trump wouldn't be caught dead in....

NathanC
Poster

Postby NathanC » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:03 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I will not miss Berg when he goes.
I dealt with him last month. I've never dealt with anyone as vile as him and I hope I never will.
When crossed he degenerates into babbling anti-Semetic statements that are sickening.
He wanted to debate me on the radio and I refused. When I refused he lost his mind. There's no way I was going to lend my voice to someone such as him.

Let me guess, he wanted it to be on Spingola's show didn't he? You made the right call to say no. She'd stack the deck in his favor, like what she did when Berg and Roberto had a "Debate" in 2012.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:09 am

Berg offered to have Jim Rizoli host it.
Apparently he hacked off Spingola with his bad mouthing Leuchter.
The sad thing about it is Rizoli has such a poor understanding of the history that I don't know why anyone takes him seriously.

NathanC
Poster

Postby NathanC » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:18 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Berg offered to have Jim Rizoli host it.
The sad thing about it is Rizoli has such a poor understanding of the history that I don't know why anyone takes him seriously.

Lol. Berg's so nuts he'd turn on his own.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:09 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Berg offered to have Jim Rizoli host it.

Because they take "Hannover," Leuchter, Berg, k0nsl, been-there, Il Re di Convoluzione, Hunt, and on and on seriously. They took a Poe in here seriously, and one at Codoh, seriously - those were both pretty funny deals: type the most outrageous, anti-Semitic, ahistorical BS and pretty soon Eric Hunt is chiming in in agreement! LOL.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue May 09, 2017 1:48 pm

"Samuel Crowell: In Memoriam!" by Widmann I found Crowell's stuff to be eminently forgettable. He was outed by Nizkor a long time ago IIRC. My vague memory is having been surprised to learn that he taught history after having read some of what he wrote on the Holocaust.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue May 09, 2017 6:17 pm

From the CODOH link:

In 2000, Crowell would tackle the bomb-shelter thesis once again. Based on additional research, Crowell wrote his highly provocative “Bomb Shelters in Birkenau: A Reappraisal.” In “Bomb Shelters in Birkenau,” Crowell argued that the crematoria at Birkenau had been equipped with gas-tight fixtures as part of a civil-defense measure and that this is the most plausible argument for their existence.

:rotfl:

Sure it is.

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Tue May 09, 2017 6:56 pm

About the dead - good or nothing.

Carto is dead?
Good.

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Tue May 09, 2017 6:58 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:From the CODOH link:

In 2000, Crowell would tackle the bomb-shelter thesis once again. Based on additional research, Crowell wrote his highly provocative “Bomb Shelters in Birkenau: A Reappraisal.” In “Bomb Shelters in Birkenau,” Crowell argued that the crematoria at Birkenau had been equipped with gas-tight fixtures as part of a civil-defense measure and that this is the most plausible argument for their existence.

:rotfl:

Sure it is.

Too bad Mattogno demolished his thesis. (Yes, I admit Mattogno did something worthwhile once).

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu May 18, 2017 12:51 pm

Seems an appropriate thread for this news: Roger Ailes has died, according to FOX and CNN.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu May 18, 2017 6:10 pm

What ailed him?
Hi, Io the lurker.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”