Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4517
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:25 am

that has-been believes this {!#%@} is depressing.
The fact that the Mets have not won the world series since 1986 alone is an indicator that "international Jewry" does not exist.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17309
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:09 am

Since December 2013, he's devoted two threads - one totaling at this point 1187 posts and the other 810 posts - to a paranoid idea that exists in his head, his having cribbed it from Dolfy and the gang. He has tried and tried and tried, cherrypicking his way to belief and even quoting forged BS, to convince himself and the few others who read RODOH that the chimera is real. A sad life.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4517
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:45 pm

in 2006 a whack-job calling itself "Apollonian" made a hilarious cameo at HC, establishing himself as the most antisemitic denier of all time and drawing ridicule via telling quotes such as the one below:

U kikes don't seem to realize we're in process of snapping shut the trap u're presently in: evermore intense prosecution of enforcement of ur filth-religion (Talmudism, etc.) which Talmudic oppression by itself serves most perfectly to ALERT OUR PEOPLE to ur unGodly presence and being. Thus we Christian patriots merely urge our dear volk to OPEN THEIR EYES to the most devilish iniquity, that's all.



holy {!#%@}.....

User avatar
Nessie
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2490
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Nessie » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:20 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Rodoh is filled with the kind of embarrassing material Nessie's posted here - Nessie posts quite a bit at Rodoh - So necessarily encounters a lot of this sentiment - I missed where Nessie made the claim all deniers are anti-Semites so I hope someone will point that out ...


I did say that, but as hyperbole to make a point. Some are not a vociferous as others but as Jeff_36 said

"I would put it this way:

85% of deniers are antisemitic to the core. (Berg, Hargis, Graf, Mattogno, Traynor, Harwood, Toben)

15% do not start out as antisemites, but become so. (Butz, Leuchter, Been-There, probably the Daft Rabbit)"

which I would adapt to 84% and 14% with 2% not, probably BRoI.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Balsamo
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1571
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:29 pm

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Balsamo » Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:22 pm

Been-there ??????????????????
He is a Nazi, now of course on can argue about all Nazis being AS... or maybe not...

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4517
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Jeff_36 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:01 pm

Nessie wrote:which I would adapt to 84% and 14% with 2% not, probably BRoI.


TDR is not a Nazi (a la K0nsol, Traynor or Smith), but he is absolutely an antisemite. He frequently parrots antisemetic quotes, posts fabricated Talmud "passages", and subscribes to the "Jewish Bolshevism" nonsense.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17309
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue May 03, 2016 10:57 pm

Nessie wrote:I thought it would be handy to gather together anti-Semitic and Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists. Friedrich Berg has just got himself a short ban on RODOH for this

k0nsl
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6406
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:01 am

"But to address the science of your absurd theory:
Unloaded diesel exhaust contains enough oxygen to keep people alive."

Hhhhhhmmmmm, but what about the Sulphur and Carbon Dioxide that Diesel engine contains?
Not that it matters, the engines were petrol engines.

But, I sense an experiment that deniers could try........

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17309
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:02 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:"But to address the science of your absurd theory:
Unloaded diesel exhaust contains enough oxygen to keep people alive."

This.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6406
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:22 pm

On the link, Little Grey Rabbit said:
"
If you are going to go to all the effort to exterminate 6 million people is it too much to expect a mildly competent technological solution to have been cobbled together?"

:evil:

Absolutely ridiculous.

Only about 2.5 million died this way. The rest died through mass shooting, disease, starvation, maltreatment, etc.

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1726
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Denying-History » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:33 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:On the link, Little Grey Rabbit said:
"
If you are going to go to all the effort to exterminate 6 million people is it too much to expect a mildly competent technological solution to have been cobbled together?"

:evil:

Absolutely ridiculous.

Only about 2.5 million died this way. The rest died through mass shooting, disease, starvation, maltreatment, etc.


In all technicality around 12 million died, as for the brake down on Jews. This is true.

Rabbits just an idiot, which shows quite well when he uses a sign that says "Execution site" to call an execution site a grave yard.
Last edited by Denying-History on Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17309
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:36 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:On the link, Little Grey Rabbit said:
"
If you are going to go to all the effort to exterminate 6 million people is it too much to expect a mildly competent technological solution to have been cobbled together?"

:evil:

Absolutely ridiculous.

Only about 2.5 million died this way. The rest died through mass shooting, disease, starvation, maltreatment, etc.

Oh my, Little Grey ("It was dated early September" /"It was not dated at all") Rabbit playing coulda-shoulda-woulda. Beneath even him, the odious original rabbit.

Deniers do not want to grasp the simple maths you provide here - about half the victims of the Holocaust died through means other than gas chambers.

D-H: different bunnies, Little Grey Rabbit was active in HD forums, including Rodoh1.0, until permanently banned from JREF - he still posts from time to time at AHF I believe, his blog was dormant last I checked. Black Rabbit of Inlé - or The Lesser Bunny - came later - the first I became aware of him was his obsession with the Buchenwald photo. Both hop down small holes going after minor anomalies, in TLB's case becoming extraordinarily pedantic about minor side points or minuscule errors.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1726
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Denying-History » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:41 pm

Ah, so it's little gray... The guy who called the Auschwitz Krema "Bakeries".
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17309
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:47 pm

Sorry for editing when you posted - yes, Krema Bäckereien and "It was dated early September . . ." fame. At one time he took the name J Novitz, after Julian Novitz, a New Zealand novelist . . . until Novitz himself showed up at Rodoh and ripped him a new one, called him an "odious" and a purveyor of "appalling BS" and told him to stop trolling him. It was, er, interesting.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1726
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Denying-History » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:05 pm

Sound gruesome
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4517
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Jeff_36 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:28 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:D-H: different bunnies, Little Grey Rabbit was active in HD forums, including Rodoh1.0, until permanently banned from JREF - he still posts from time to time at AHF I believe, his blog was dormant last I checked. Black Rabbit of Inlé - or The Lesser Bunny - came later - the first I became aware of him was his obsession with the Buchenwald photo. Both hop down small holes going after minor anomalies, in TLB's case becoming extraordinarily pedantic about minor side points or minuscule errors.


TLB is a classic nitpicker who cant see the forrest through the trees. He's also an absolutely odious racist and antisemite, at least as bad as Berg or Traynor but not quite as blunt. I would have to say that he's my most hated denier, his incessant trolling on the HC blog makes me quite violently angry.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17309
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:49 pm

But he made a video about me! LOL
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1726
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Denying-History » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:53 pm

lol I have to see this!
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4517
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Jeff_36 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:00 am

Denying-History wrote:lol I have to see this!


{!#%@} talks like a character from a Guy Richie movie. Pronounces "photos" as "PHAUGHTAIOEUWZZ" and "Eric Hunt" as "Arik {!#%@}". IDK where he's from exactly, but my Great Grandmother was from Essex and had a very similar accent.

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1726
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Denying-History » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:09 am

Jeff_36 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:lol I have to see this!


{!#%@} talks like a character from a Guy Richie movie. Pronounces "photos" as "PHAUGHTAIOEUWZZ" and "Eric Hunt" as "Arik {!#%@}". IDK where he's from exactly, but my Great Grandmother was from Essex and had a very similar accent.


I can admit I will be heading to bed with a headache... And they treated it as if my teams voice was annoying... His accent is kind of painful with the poor microphone.

0: 42 Regardless to the original blueprint this doesn't act as proof to is operation, for example according to H.E.A.R.T. the plans for the 'Bunker' had changed over time Rabbit... As well survivors describe going form the front to back... meaning from the front that SM described and out the back where the bunker was. The Soviets also wrote the front as where the Sign that reads B&D reads. It would be odd to march prisoners in through the back where the sign (if there was on B&D1) was right above the door and is hard to make out. Also with the undressing room being in the back wouldn't this just make it easier for them to gas the Jews, wouldn't the soviets exploit this? As well if the barracks operated in such a way it would easily be operated opposite.

1:08 Its very sane to conclude the plans for the barracks had changed due to no witness fitting yours or Hunts description and most survivors of this camp were poles, so this leaves less of your 'lying Jews'...

1:33 So they lie about it? Is that why in Erics tour guide mentioned the addition in his virtual recording?

"And then they added...the museum, already, added that, they linked with the barrack, with the original barrack with the gas chamber..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUNV1e_Dk24

Regardless its said now.

2:50 These books appear older then Kranz work and can be considered outdated information. And as you even later mention the staff have considered destroying it.

7:06 The Air photographs show a huge difference but they are most likely there for a visual, and they might be the reason for the Majdanek staff believing the rooms to be connected. This if they were taken after 61, and were mistaken for period photographs. As well it might not have been clear that there was an adjoining of the rooms to some scholars, especially western. Maybe some of the scholars who have quoted earlier may have come along relying off the studies by other scholars, like that of Barbara Schwindt who you say relied of Pressac. This does not end the possibilities... This doesn't also exclude the chance that the museum directors may not have even know of altercations, and this may be why they have the writings during the 60's saying the Germans connected these rooms, and in the 90's scholars may have written based off these 1960's writings.

9:47 1) The original German Plan has already been answered. They could easily have operated the barracks opposite from what you claim. And SM has been far from challenged.

2) Barrack 42 doesn't decide how Barrack 41 operated, and would still need testimony to support your claim.

3) wouldn't they take a bath and then a shower? Depending on the solution used in these baths? How do these baths prove anything exactly? Easily put this is just a rhetorical device with nothing to back it up.

4) This photograph is only a show of something that seems taken before the creation of the roofing above the gas chambers... Which is said to have been created as a blind (as its intended purpose after the bunker was turned for homicidal use).

Ill go post this over in the majdanek thread as SM might be interested in doing so as he has done before with comments relevant to it. I can say personally though I regret watching it, its not the general humor one can get from these peoples videos. :banghead: I think I'll leave Rabbit in his own corner for now on...
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6406
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:18 pm

"In all technicality around 12 million died"

Holocaust deniers really only concentrate on Jews because they don't want to draw attention to the other genocidal actions of the Nazis.

User avatar
NathanC
Regular Poster
Posts: 513
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:19 am

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby NathanC » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:24 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:"In all technicality around 12 million died"

Holocaust deniers really only concentrate on Jews because they don't want to draw attention to the other genocidal actions of the Nazis.


Yes and No. They concentrate on the Jews because they are antisemites who hate Jews. They don't know or don't care about the Nazis' other genocidal actions because it doesn't fit into their tunnel vision for Jews. It's also why they blame the Jews for "starting" the War and ignore the Nazis' well documented intentions to invade, murder and rob Poland and Russia - everything is about the Jews for them.

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1726
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Denying-History » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:01 pm

It mainly depends on ones definition of constitutes to holocaust, as for example Lipstadt put it as Jews and gypsies only.

http://lipstadt.blogspot.com/2008/04/budapest-2-some-final-reflections.html
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6406
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:30 pm

I include victims that show intent.
For example, the Euthanasia program clearly shows intent. So does the elimination of Polish elite, the deliberate starvation of the Soviet POWs, so on.
As far as the Roma/Sinti, Nazi policy was very haphazard as far as Nazi policy goes.
It is fun to force Holocaust deniers to discuss Euthanasia. They can't say "gassed," I think it violates the HD cult guidelines. The most they will say is lethal injection.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6406
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:12 am

"To "Depth Check," whoever he is--please explain what is so wrong with "anti-Semitism?" Why shouldn't all sane, decent people be "anti-Semitic?" Does Depth Check" believe we should support or condone racism instead? Judaism is RACISM!"

Another Berg classic. I followed the link Nessie posted and scrolled down a little.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17309
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon May 01, 2017 11:46 pm

plopping this (What the CODOHites are saying when they think nobody is watching) here - Denierbud (he of the influential videos) makes an appearance
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1434
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Xcalibur » Mon May 01, 2017 11:55 pm

Which one is DB, again... I've forgotten...

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17309
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue May 02, 2017 12:04 am

Carto's Cutlass Supreme. Who, as Denierbud, convinced BRoI with his impressive videos that there must be issues . . .
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1434
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Xcalibur » Tue May 02, 2017 12:06 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Carto's Cutlass Supreme. Who, as Denierbud, convinced BRoI with his impressive videos that there must be issues . . .


LMAO... Okay, before he became DB, iirc Sergey coined the phrase "cosmically stupid" to describe CCS. :lol:

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4517
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue May 02, 2017 12:50 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:plopping this (What the CODOHites are saying when they think nobody is watching) here - Denierbud (he of the influential videos) makes an appearance


Interesting that Braun thinks that the downfall of Eugenics, Vatican II, and Democracy are all negative developments. WTF is up with him anyway?

User avatar
BRoI
Poster
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:42 pm

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby BRoI » Tue May 02, 2017 12:31 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:plopping this (What the CODOHites are saying when they think nobody is watching) here - Denierbud (he of the influential videos) makes an appearance


Thanks for bringing this up. Gives me an excuse to post this here; embedding hyperlinks/formatting in blogger-comments is a chore.
__________________________

CCS >>> they even claim the proverbial "descendants of the gods" or "God" in this case. Sons of Abraham, descendants of Adam, and hence God.

SR >>> Here is CCS possibly on drugs, tripping about being a part of a cosmic drama, battling against the evil Jews (and showing his ignorance about basic religious matters - according to the mythology all people come from Adam, not only Jews)


"According to the mythology"! Where could you have gotten the idea for such a weaselly citation? :roll:

Only Seth was born in Adam's "own likeness, after his image", his brothers Cain and Abel were but "animal in human shape and form", according to Rambam [Guide, pdf p.93]. But he also wrote that all post-flood humans were descended purely from Seth's line [340]. Which is a view contradicted by other sources, including Rashi [Gen 23:3], who claimed Noah's wife was a descendant of Cain. But Rashi appears to contradict himself in the same work [1Chr 1:1].

The word adam is not used for man when referring to persons [Cain and his descendants] in Nod (Genesis 4:23). In fact, the most frequently used biblical Hebrew words for man/men are 'iysh and 'enowsh, occurring 428 times in the Torah. All occurrences of man being created in the image of god occur as adam, but people who were conquered by the Israelites are not referred to as adam, with the exception of two passages which also involve cattle. These exceptions are rhetorically questioned in the Talmud, where the Sages explain that "This is used in opposition to cattle," by which they meant, "In contrast to cattle, idolaters also may be described as adam (men)" (parentheses in original, Kerithoth 6b, Yebamoth 61a).

- John Hartung, p.6.
http://www.freewebs.com/joschafinger/Emailed/LTN.pdf


So, gentiles are not "adam" according to the Talmud [also Baba Mezi'a 114b], basing itself on Ezekiel 34:31, let alone sons of *the* Adam. One 19th century scholar claimed the original Hebrew of Psalms 49, 62, 12, 11, Num 23, and Deut. 32, clearly differentiate the "sons of Adam" from gentiles aka "sons/daughters of man"; a detail lost in all English translations.

Rambam wrote that "most people" praised Abraham and were "proud of him; so that even those who are not his descendants call themselves by his name [Guide, 458]. So, a reasonable inference is that he didn't consider even Christians and Muslims as the descendants, or "sons of Abraham".

As for DB's "and hence God": That's certainly not a belief held by many Jews. Perhaps it's only the wacky Lubavitchers who believe anything even resembling it. Thanks to their founder, the Alter Rebbe, claiming Jews had multiple souls:

ונפש השנית בישראל היא חלק אלו-ה ממעל ממש
The second, uniquely Jewish, soul is truly “a part of G‑d above,”

“A part of G‑d above” is a quotation from Scripture (Iyov 31:2). The Alter Rebbe adds the word “truly” to stress the literal meaning of these words. For, as is known, some verses employ hyperbolic language. For example, the verse describing “great and fortified cities reaching into the heavens” is clearly meant to be taken figuratively, not literally. In order that we should not interpret the phrase “a part of G‑d above” in a similar manner, the Alter Rebbe adds the word “truly”, thus emphasizing that the Jewish soul is quite literally a part of G‑d above. [emph. added]

- The Tanya of Rabbi Schneur Zalman of Liadi, elucidated by Rabbi Yosef Wineberg
http://www.chabad.org/library/tanya/tanya_cdo/aid/7881/jewish/Chapter-2.htm#footnote1a7881
"... these witnesses would swear to anything if it gets the Germans killed."
- Solomon Surowitz, Assistant Prosecutor at the 1947 Buchenwald trial.

Sergey_Romanov
Poster
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:15 am

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Wed May 03, 2017 8:44 pm

So many words but none refuting the fact that according to the mythology all humans are literal descendants of Adam, regardless of their subsequent place in the metaphysical pecking order as imagined by various sources of the rabbinic Judaism.

User avatar
BRoI
Poster
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:42 pm

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby BRoI » Thu May 04, 2017 3:08 pm

Sergey_Romanov wrote:So many words but none refuting the fact that according to the mythology all humans are literal descendants of Adam, regardless of their subsequent place in the metaphysical pecking order as imagined by various sources of the rabbinic Judaism.

The rabbinic view is what CCS was referring to, and therefore the only "mythology" which is relevant here.
"... these witnesses would swear to anything if it gets the Germans killed."
- Solomon Surowitz, Assistant Prosecutor at the 1947 Buchenwald trial.

Sergey_Romanov
Poster
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:15 am

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Thu May 04, 2017 3:18 pm

I can only refer to what I wrote above since you keep missing the point. In the rabbinic view all people are still literal descendants of Adam. E.g. Cain and Abel's human status is utterly irrelevant to the issue at hand since they are still literal descendants of Adam, human or animal.

User avatar
BRoI
Poster
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:42 pm

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby BRoI » Thu May 04, 2017 4:26 pm

As I said, whether Jews and Gentiles are purely descended from Seth isn't entirely agreed upon, but the prevalent view seems to be that *everyone*, post-flood, is descended purely from Seth.

The BT says heathens forfeit their right to be called "adam" [men] due to their idolatry.

But why is one exempt in the case of heathens; are they not in the category of adam? — No, it is written: And ye my sheep, the sheep of my pasture, are adam [man]:29 [...]

(29) Ezek. XXXIV, 31. The passage continues: And I am your God, saith the Lord God. It is thus clear that the term אדם in this sentence does not denote ‘man’ but Israelite. The term adam is used to denote man made in the image of God (v. Gen. IX, 6, for in the image of God He made adam) and heathens by their idolatry and idolatrous conduct mar this divine image and forfeit the designation adam (v. B.M. Sonc. ed. p. 651, n. 7).

- K'rithoth 6b


I think you're being disingenuous claiming it's "a fact" that "the mythology" says everyone is descended from Adam when you know full well that the rabbinical view is far more nuanced. And, as Hartung showed, even the Torah differentiates between the man/men created in the divine image [adam] and the lesser man/men [iysh or enowsh] who were conquered by the Israelites.
"... these witnesses would swear to anything if it gets the Germans killed."
- Solomon Surowitz, Assistant Prosecutor at the 1947 Buchenwald trial.

Sergey_Romanov
Poster
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:15 am

Re: Anti-Semitic/Nazi apology comments by denier/revisionists

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Thu May 04, 2017 5:18 pm

You are being disingenuous since, to repeat for the third time, the status of gentiles as adam is irrelevant to the issue of where the gentiles came from. The issue in the passages you cite is not the biological descent.

Hartung is not only woefully outdated, not a rabbinic authority (you wanted to speak of those, right?), not speaking about rabbinic authorities, but he also does not speak of literal biological descent. And if you think that the dumb CODOH f--k whose greatest revelation about Jews was that Yiddish comes from German was talking about anything similar to the nuances Hartung described, you need a reality check.

You are being further disingenuous by defending CCS's claim as if it is being representative of Judaism as a whole. Finding what one wants to find in the rabbinic literature is not a hard task, but it's not the same as showing "Jews believe this". Maimonides thought that if a Jewish man rapes a gentile girl and the girl is older than 3, she should be killed for leading a son of Israel astray. Do you need proof that most religious Jews do not believe in that even theoretically, Rambam or not?


Return to “Holocaust Denial”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests