Yet another Wannsee thread (with Brayard)

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: Yet another Wannsee thread (with Brayard)

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue May 15, 2018 9:15 pm

Good reminder: Here Sergey Romanov raised with Jon Harrison the problems with Table Talk - I thought we'd discussed this unreliable, often used, source in this subforum but it seems that I confused us with ISF (also noted here).
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:25 pm

This is my comment so I can follow along and not miss anything.

Carry on.... :D
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:29 pm

Just as an aside, I downloaded a PDF copy of “Table Talk” but never read it. Onkel Dolfie did have a tendency to drone on and on. I read Mein Kampf so I paid my Dolfie dues.
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat May 19, 2018 8:14 pm

Concluding his chapter on the Shoah in Greece, Mazower writes of the cooperative, interagency effort mounted by the Germans - with the Wehrmacht playing an especially significant role due to the dearth of Greek supporters for German Jewish policy - that "The Final Solution in Greece provides a powerful argument against drawing too sharp a distinction so far as the attitudes of the occupation bureaucracy are concerned between the SS, the regular army and, for that matter, the Foreign office. Despite their differences, they worked together to maintain the authority of the Reich over its enemies - real and imagined." (Inside Hitler's Greece, p 260)
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Return to “Holocaust Denial”