English POW eyewitness to Dresden

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
David
Perpetual Poster

English POW eyewitness to Dresden

Postby David » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:37 pm

The bombing of Dresden like the decision to use the atomic bombs were terribly difficult decisions to make. The gentlemen gave a graphic and heartfelt description of the horrific consequences of the bombing and its effects.
Let us remember in all this.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10 ... 85&fref=nf

Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts

Re: English POW eyewitness to Dresden

Postby Monster » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:25 pm

David wrote:The bombing of Dresden like the decision to use the atomic bombs were terribly difficult decisions to make. The gentlemen gave a graphic and heartfelt description of the horrific consequences of the bombing and its effects.

That's weird. You quoted a part of a commenter's post that fits your narrative of the war. You excluded the rest of the comment that isn't tilted in your direction. Did you think no one would notice that?

Here's the full quote.
Andrew Carter The bombing of Dresden like the decision to use the atomic bombs were terribly difficult decisions to make. The gentlemen gave a graphic and heartfelt description of the horrific consequences of the bombing and its effects.
Let us remember in all this that Germany bombed our cities relentlessly, it would have done the same to us had they had the equipment and not been defeated in the Battle of Britain. Thousands of innocent people die in war and it is sad that so many died in Dresden, but let us not forget that equally thousands died in our cities. Before we start apportioning blame and going on about the rights and wrongs of carpet bombing, remember it was Hitler and Germany who started the war and they were responsible for unimaginable cruelty in the war, so let us keep some perspective on this.

The little black rectangle in the image that I attached is my own photo that I cut out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

David
Perpetual Poster

Postby David » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:00 am

Monster wrote:
David wrote:The bombing of Dresden like the decision to use the atomic bombs were terribly difficult decisions to make. The gentlemen gave a graphic and heartfelt description of the horrific consequences of the bombing and its effects.

That's weird. You quoted a part of a commenter's post that fits your narrative of the war. You excluded the rest of the comment that isn't tilted in your direction. Did you think no one would notice that?

??? It only seems weird to you because you
aren't used to looking at both sides of a discussion and can't figure out why the "excuses" in the comment make the posting relevant to this forum.

To help you along...
The comment was the "best Statement" of a justification
of the Dresden bombing…
based on the theory that "Two Wrongs" make a right* and
Hitler started the War**

So, did you listen to the the old British soldier, Victor Gregg?
Did you notice how long he had been fighting the Germans?
Do you think he was right about the Fire Bombing being evil?

*so let's ignore that we fire bombed women and children in a useless end of the War attack on civilians.

**Ignoring the fact that Britain and France declared War on Germany

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:06 am

Monster wrote:You quoted a part of a commenter's post that fits your narrative of the war. You excluded the rest of the comment that isn't tilted in your direction. Did you think no one would notice that?
David the retarded holocaust denier wrote:It only seems weird to you because you aren't used to looking at both sides of a discussion

You are the person who edited out the other side David.

Why are you so stupid?
:D

Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Monster » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:53 am

David wrote:
Monster wrote:

??? It only seems weird to you because you
aren't used to looking at both sides of a discussion and can't figure out why the "excuses" in the comment make the posting relevant to this forum.

To help you along...
The comment was the "best Statement" of a justification
of the Dresden bombing…
based on the theory that "Two Wrongs" make a right* and
Hitler started the War**

So, did you listen to the the old British soldier, Victor Gregg?
Did you notice how long he had been fighting the Germans?
Do you think he was right about the Fire Bombing being evil?

*so let's ignore that we fire bombed women and children in a useless end of the War attack on civilians.

**Ignoring the fact that Britain and France declared War on Germany

I didn't listen to the interview. I clicked on the link and instantly noticed that you copied the text you wrote from the commenter in facebook, and I also instantly noticed that you stopped at the point where you exclude inconvenient opinions.

I'll listen to the interview eventually. I'm sure it's interesting.

And I'm commenting on your quote only. I made no comments on Dresden in this thread.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:17 am

David the holocaust denier wrote:The bombing of Dresden like the decision to use the atomic bombs were terribly difficult decisions to make.

Kurt Vonnegut, the American POW also witnessed the fire bombing. That book is Slaughterhouse Five. He makes fun of holocaust deniers, like you, in the same book. You should read it.

The holocaust deniers at CODOH have cited a recent German analysis that states only 18,000 died in Dresden. You didn't know that did you?

100,000 Japanese died in two days with the fire-bombing of Tokyo. Do you simply not care about Japanese because they are not "white". Please explain your neo-nazi views on why non-white people don't matter, in detail.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:32 pm

Over a million people died in the siege of Leningrad. The Germans were instructed to not accept the surrender of the city and to raze it to the ground. That is over twenty times the highest estimate for Dresden. Do you not are about those poor people because they were untermensche slavs?

David
Perpetual Poster

Postby David » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:52 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:Over a million people died in the siege of Leningrad. The Germans were instructed to not accept the surrender of the city and to raze it to the ground. That is over twenty times the highest estimate for Dresden. Do you not are about those poor people because they were untermensche slavs?

So you are running with the "Nazis were bad so we can kill women and children" excuse?

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:55 pm

No, I'm exposing your double standard.

David
Perpetual Poster

Postby David » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:33 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:No, I'm exposing your double standard.

Why don't you go listen to the old British soldier, Victor Gregg?
He fought the Germans for 4 years. (more than you have ever done)
Then you can tell us all where he is wrong.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:29 pm

David, the lying holocaust denier wrote:He fought the Germans for 4 years. (more than you have ever done)

And how many years did you fight the Germans for, David?

(.....I'm sure if you met a real German Nazi, in full uniform, you would simply get on your knees and offer him a blowjob.)

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:46 am

FYI I generally disprove of the Dresden bombing, but it was childs play compared to the atrocities of Nazi Germany. Mr. Gregg's sentiment is human and only natural, but in the grand scheme of things the Dresden bombing was a drop in the bucket. TWENTY TIMES more died in the siege of Leningrad, which you ignore because in your eyes a crime can only be so if it is committed against blue eyed {!#%@} Germans. I have yet to hear you say a word about those killed in that atrocity.

Tell us if you think that Jewish or eastern European lives matter, or any lives other than German ones for that matter.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:17 am

David wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:Over a million people died in the siege of Leningrad. The Germans were instructed to not accept the surrender of the city and to raze it to the ground. That is over twenty times the highest estimate for Dresden. Do you not are about those poor people because they were untermensche slavs?

So you are running with the "Nazis were bad so we can kill women and children" excuse?

David, it seems to me that Jeff is shoving into your face the fact that you wail about Dresden - but go to lengths to deny, minimize, or rationalize Nazi crimes, such as the siege of Leningrad.

I cannot think of a case in which I approve of the bombing of, or other military attacks, on civilians - and that goes for Allied bombing of German cities, German atrocities committed in the anti-partisan actions in the East, German reprisal killings in the East and West (such as hostage shootings, Lidice, etc), German bombing of civilian areas, the hunger policy of the Germans which Jeff mentioned, American atrocities in Vietnam (like the violence against civilians in the strategic hamlet program, napalm and Agent Orange, etc) and human rights abuses more recently for example Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo, and drone strikes in civilian areas, the American atomic attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and conventional bombing of Tokyo/Yokohama, and many other instances.

Jeff is calling you out as a Nazi sympathizer and purveyor of a double standard, I'm guessing.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:21 am

Guess what, David? Jeff was calling out your use of one standard for your heroes and another standard for everyone else.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:22 am

David wrote:

Where, please show us, did Jeff say you were wrong about Dresden? I don't know Jeff's view of the bombing of Dresden - what is clear is that he is right that you apologize for your heroes.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:02 am

I'm just going to say it.

For the last two months this Holocaust Denial sub-forum has been educational. I get to read new things I didn't know about before.

David is returning to spread his repetitive lies and propaganda. It would be good to get rid of him. He is scaring off real holocaust deniers, who don't want to be associated with him, who may actually try argue their positions.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:10 am

What about KKC and the other Nazi?

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:22 am

Jeff_36 wrote:FYI I generally disprove of the Dresden bombing, but it was childs play compared to the atrocities of Nazi Germany. Mr. Gregg's sentiment is human and only natural, but in the grand scheme of things the Dresden bombing was a drop in the bucket. TWENTY TIMES more died in the siege of Leningrad, which you ignore because in your eyes a crime can only be so if it is committed against blue eyed {!#%@} Germans. I have yet to hear you say a word about those killed in that atrocity.

Tell us if you think that Jewish or eastern European lives matter, or any lives other than German ones for that matter.

Missed this post. So David was wrong again. Shocking.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:30 am

He seems to be wrong quite a bit. He tries to sound intelligent, but comes off sounding like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYBABOccyBE

David
Perpetual Poster

Postby David » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:39 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:100,000 Japanese died in two days with the fire-bombing of Tokyo. Do you simply not care about Japanese because they are not "white". [b]

Hello Matty, you pathetic moron. Victor Gregg was at
Dresden, not Tokyo.

David
Perpetual Poster

Believers try and justify Dresden

Postby David » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:58 am

Sigh...we have Matty confused as to where the English POW was stationed.
We have Jeff and SM demanding that any discussion of Dresden
be proceeded and followed with genuflections in the direction of real or imagined
German crimes as a "justification" of the tens of thousands of people burned alive
in Dresden. There was no justification. Jeff and SM are two morally bankrupt clowns
running in dishonest circles.

In fact, the horror and pure evil of the Dresden bombing was duplicated many times over by American and British terror attacks on civilians culminating in use of atomic
bombs on the defenseless cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Victor Gregg's interview gives us a bit of insight on how terrible and evil the bombing
of civilians was.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Re: Believers try and justify Dresden

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:21 am

David wrote:We have Jeff and SM demanding that any discussion of Dresden be proceeded and followed with genuflections in the direction of real or imagined German crimes as a "justification" of the tens of thousands of people burned alive in Dresden.

Neither of us did any such thing. I assure you, the German crimes I condemn, just like the other crimes I condemn, were real and not imagined.

David wrote:There was no justification.

Neither of us said there was.

David wrote:Jeff and SM are two morally bankrupt clowns running in dishonest circles.

In your world, "morally bankrupt" means applying the same standard across the board.

David wrote:In fact, the horror and pure evil of the Dresden bombing was duplicated many times over by American and British terror attacks on civilians culminating in use of atomic bombs on the defenseless cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Which Matthew and I have already mentioned, you nitwit.

What is it about Dresden and you guys?

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:33 pm

Hello Matty, you pathetic moron. Victor Gregg was at
Dresden, not Tokyo.

You missed the point {!#%@}. He was stating that you obsess unnaturally about Dresden when far worse crimes were perpetrated, but ignored by you because of your Neo-Nazi racial views.

Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Monster » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:30 pm

I listened to the interview. It's a good interview.

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:52 pm

Jeff36:

The Germans were instructed to not accept the surrender of the city and to raze it to the ground.

Are you sure about the first part of your statement? I have read that there indeed plan the raze the city once taken, but an order to refuse a surrender?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:08 pm

David, the lying holocaust denier wrote: Hello Matty, you pathetic moron. Victor Gregg was at Dresden, not Tokyo.

I never said he was David. Are you recovering from another stroke?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Re: Believers try and justify Dresden

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:20 pm

David the lying holocaust denier wrote: There was no justification.

There certainly was. Dresden was a rail hub. The Russian Army was advancing and Germany needed to get its troops back to the eastern front after the failure of the Ardennes offensive. Only 18,000 civilian died, about the same number as one German division. Hitler, himself, left 38 divisions to die in operation Bagration as the Russians advanced. Didn't you know this?

Eyewitness to the German Siege of Leningrad / 1,000,000 civilian deaths.
"So many people died we had to bury them without coffins. People had their feelings blunted and never seemed to weep at the burials...It was all done in complete silence, without any display of emotion......."
http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/leningrad.htm

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:22 pm

Ok kids, settle down. You all know the rules.

I've removed David's access to bbcodes. He will not be able to change font colors to pink or any other color for that matter, at least in this subforum and in private messages. He also will not be able to quote posts or post images, so that's that.

I can do that for anyone else who decides that they need to change font colors to mock someone.

Back to your regularly scheduled brickbat tossing competition.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

David
Perpetual Poster

Postby David » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:31 pm

[quote="Pyrrho"]Ok kids, settle down. You all know the rules.

I've removed David's access to bbcodes. He will not be able to change font colors to pink or any other color for that matter, at least in this subforum and in private messages. He also will not be able to quote posts or post images, so that's that.

I can do that for anyone else who decides that they need to change font colors to mock someone.

Back to your regularly scheduled brickbat tossing competition.[/quote]

I haven't changed anyone's color to pink since you said not to months ago.
I post in blue to keep it clear what posts are mine.
Since Ellard posts in my same blue, when I respond to him I change his color.
BFD
Be a good webmaster and give me my blue back, please.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:43 pm

David wrote:I haven't changed anyone's color to pink since you said not to months ago.

Interesting.

Jeff posted this:

Note the color of Jeff's text.

Then David posted this in the very next post (you can see these above):
David wrote:

In this thread. Two days ago.

(David also changed one of Matthew Ellard's post to a pinkish and stranded some formatting code as he seemed to struggle with what he was trying to do.)

There's a word that comes to mind reading this post of David's, along with others on serious topics.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:50 pm

To be honest, I changed his font colour to pink once. It was immature but I was pissed at the way he treated Mr. Ellard in earlier threads.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:To be honest, I changed his font colour to pink once. It was immature but I was pissed at the way he treated Mr. Ellard in earlier threads.

And Pyrrho called everyone out on it - and you've fessed up, whereas David posted a shameless lie. We're done with this, I should think. LOL.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:11 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:We're done with this, I should think. LOL.

Yep. A river of tears for the little blue eyed people of Dresden but scant attention to the suffering nmasses of Leningrad. What a shame.

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:30 pm

David wrote:
Pyrrho wrote:Ok kids, settle down. You all know the rules.

Back to your regularly scheduled brickbat tossing competition.

I haven't changed anyone's color to pink since you said not to months ago.
I post in blue to keep it clear what posts are mine.
Since Ellard posts in my same blue, when I respond to him I change his color.
BFD
Be a good webmaster and give me my blue back, please.

Sorry, I am not manly enough.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:59 pm

David, the lying holocaust denier wrote: I haven't changed anyone's color to pink since you said not to months ago.
You changed my post into pink four days ago.

David, the lying holocaust denier wrote:I post in blue to keep it clear what posts are mine.
No. You started imitating by blue font after you got caught fabricating facts about Treblinka. All your posts before that were in normal font colour.

Here is the evidence that you are lying. again.
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=20009

David, the lying holocaust denier wrote: Be a good webmaster and give me my blue back, please.
If I modify or respond, to a legal letter or contract, at work, I "red-line" my changes and leave in the original text.
http://www.wikihow.com/Redline-a-Docume ... osoft-Word
If changes are agreed upon, another person proof reads it, removes the original text and returns the final version to me in blue font ("clean") . I then convert the letter to a PDF so no further changes can be made. The letter or contract is then issued. This system allows the directors to determine where errors have arisen, if a problem emerges. Many legal firms use this system.

You are simply a stupid lying holocaust denier trying to hide his lies by imitating my blue font.

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:22 pm

I won't be changing my mind any time soon, so you folks might as well move on to discussion of the actual topic, preferably without more namecalling and other entertainments.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:37 am

Mr. Ellard's accusations of David are 100% correct and justified.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:41 am

Jeff_36 wrote:Mr. Ellard's accusations of David are 100% correct and justified.

Call me Matthew. We are friends.

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:44 am

Jeff_36 wrote:Mr. Ellard's accusations of David are 100% correct and justified.

Except, possibly, the accusations of mental illness.

It's not as if there is any love lost between them, this I understand and have observed.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:47 pm

One must only read one of his posts to see ample evidence of mental disturbance.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”