refuting the notion of "Jewish Bolshevisim"

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: refuting the notion of "Jewish Bolshevisim"

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:33 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:I was basing my estimate on Glazar's (I think) recollection of the deportees from Thrace. I suppose they were a national exception.

Shoot, I don't recall Glazer's being so precise - what I remember is his writing impressionistically about the transports from Bulgaria and, in his word, "Greece" of late winter 1943. Anyway, his perception of great riches and abundance, in the context of the Treblinka camp and after the dead winter months, is probably not a good gauge of the socio-economic structure of the countries deported Jews were coming from . . .
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion

Re: refuting the notion of "Jewish Bolshevisim"

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:45 am

I believe most members here know, but just in case: Bulgaria occupied (Greek) Thrace and parts of (Greek) Western Macedonia, and today's FYROM (Yugoslavian Macedonia) in 1941. Bulgaria sent all Jews from all these territories to their death to Treblinka, where virtually all were killed, but didn't harm her own Jews. It was a day like today, March of 1943.
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide

Return to “Holocaust Denial”