refuting the notion of "Jewish Bolshevisim"

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: Dear [Salutation][First Name]

Re: refuting the notion of "Jewish Bolshevisim"

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:25 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:Maybe I'm wrong on this, but from my discussions with a number of Israelis and Jews friends, I have the impression that the word 'nationalism/nationalists' is not always the same between all for example European state-nations and the Israelis/Jews. For all other nations, having a state of your own is something that goes without saying it, something self-evident, and no one will ever question you 'why do you want to have your own state?'.

But with the Jews it was always a different story. It was never (and still isn't) something too simple and too natural. It was a right which Jews try hard to get, and always questionable and always (and still) open for vilifying and for 'delegitimization', or even denying it along with the very right to exist or the right of the Jewish people to live securely in a homeland.

I don't know, this is my perception. 'Nationalism' means something a little different in Israel comparing to the old European nation-states.

And this is a major problem (though theoretical only) regarding the State of Israel. If a nation is distinguished from its government, then what IS the nation? We found that Czechoslovakia actually wasn't a nation. There were Czechs and Slovaks and other "nationalities" there. The problem is that geography is not compliant with such notions. It's a problem everywhere. For a long time, the island of Ireland was thought to be inhabited by people of two religions, so different that different governments were required to accommodate both of them, and then they argued about possession of the place. I'm an optimist who thinks maybe now there is a chance to get just one government on this island. Let geography determine the government, not ethnicity or religion. Likewise, Cyprus, divided between Greek and Turk, and there is now some hope of healing that breach and getting one government to coincide with the boundaries of the island.. In both cases, there were also OTHER people there for whom these categories were irrelevant.

So what IS it that makes a person an Israeli? Israel was founded by largely secular Jews, but it owed its very existence to the very clear need for Jews to have a place they could go to and be safe, and the fact that ancient texts esteemed by the Christian West associated it with the religion of Judaism. So, religion/ethnicity came to be identified as the essential characteristic of an Israeli, despite the fact that many of the recent immigrants from Russia did not have much contact with the religion of Judaism. The Soviet/Russian government listed them as Jews on their passport, and that made them eligible for Israeli citizenship. It is not required that a person be a believing or practicing Jew. Nor is it a matter of language, which often (as in Belgium) divides a population. Paradoxically, there are many Muslim and Christian Arabs who speak the revived version of Hebrew much better than many of these Russian immigrants. But they don't get to vote in Israel and are not considered Israeli citizens.

So, how is this all going to be settled, if ever? Right now, with the US leaning the way Trump and some of his associates want it to go, it is not a good time to destabilize the Middle East any further. But, looking ahead, I'd be happy to hear of any signs that peace is even possible.
"Reserve a part of your wrath ; you have not seen the worst yet. You suppose that this war has been a criminal blunder and an exceptional horror ; you imagine that before long reason will prevail, and all these inferior people that govern the world will be swept aside, and your own party will reform everything and remain always in office. You are mistaken."

George Santayana, "Tipperary" (1918)

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:04 pm

One interesting bit of business, when Lenin fell ill and suffered the second of three strokes, he repeatedly begged for poison to end his own life. He even asked Stalin for poison and Stalin refused him.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:20 pm

Lorna Waddington, Hitler's Crusade: Bolshevism, the Jews and the Myth of Conspiracy, arrived today. I remain tied up quite a bit with 2 photography projects I'm working on - and getting my new printer working - so I am not making a lot of progress reading. I head to Communist Sweden in August and will be taking (and reporting on) this book.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:35 am

Sidney Rielly, the famed anti-communist spy, was a Polish Jew by birth - his real name was Sigmund Georgievich Rosenblum. I never knew that - I always thought he was an old stock Englishman.

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:35 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:Sidney Rielly, the famed anti-communist spy, was a Polish Jew by birth - his real name was Sigmund Georgievich Rosenblum. I never knew that - I always thought he was an old stock Englishman.

Lol
A quick search on wiki also tells:
According to Rosenblum, in 1892 the Imperial Russian Secret Police arrested him for being a messenger for a revolutionary group, the Friends of Enlightenment.

:lol:

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:34 am

Balsamo wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:Sidney Rielly, the famed anti-communist spy, was a Polish Jew by birth - his real name was Sigmund Georgievich Rosenblum. I never knew that - I always thought he was an old stock Englishman.

Lol
According to Rosenblum, in 1892 the Imperial Russian Secret Police arrested him for being a messenger for a revolutionary group, the Friends of Enlightenment.

Reilly was known to exaggerate and often invent events from his past. Even if we assume that this was true, we have no way of knowing if the "Freinds of Enlightenment" were a communist rebel group, or if they were affiliated with some other ideology - recall that such groups were numerous at the time in Russia and occupied a broad swath of the political spectrum.

All of this is irrelevant because later in life, Rielly actively worked against the USSR in cooperation with White Russian exiles at the eventual cost of his life.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:07 am

Jeff_36 wrote:Reilly was known to exaggerate and often invent events from his past. Even if we assume that this was true, we have no way of knowing if the "Freinds of Enlightenment" were a communist rebel group, or if they were affiliated with some other ideology - recall that such groups were numerous at the time in Russia and occupied a broad swath of the political spectrum.

All of this is irrelevant because later in life, Rielly actively worked against the USSR in cooperation with White Russian exiles at the eventual cost of his life.

The Russian Social Democratic party was not founded until 1898 and the Bolsheviks, not until 1903. Never heard of Friends of Enlightenment - if they had even minor signifircane, I'm sure that they must be covered by historians. But this is most likely the definitive source on Reilly.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:53 am

Jeff_36 wrote:
Balsamo wrote:

Lol

Reilly was known to exaggerate and often invent events from his past. Even if we assume that this was true, we have no way of knowing if the "Freinds of Enlightenment" were a communist rebel group, or if they were affiliated with some other ideology - recall that such groups were numerous at the time in Russia and occupied a broad swath of the political spectrum.

My post was not meant to be relevant... ;) ;)
But i found it funny as - as many other aspect of his life - it is hard to distinguish between fiction and reality. Nevertheless, the fact that he kind of promoted a story based on the popular beliefs and preconceptions of its time, is quite interesting.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:25 am

Balsamo wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
Balsamo wrote:

Lol

My post was not meant to be relevant... ;) ;)
But i found it funny as - as many other aspect of his life - it is hard to distinguish between fiction and reality. Nevertheless, the fact that he kind of promoted a story based on the popular beliefs and preconceptions of its time, is quite interesting.

the bottom line: at the time of his execution he was an anti-communist Russian Jew who worked closely with the Whites. He is worth noting. And yes, he may have been a bit of a charlatan in his self-description, he died for a good cause, fighting a good fight.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:24 am

I poked around a bit more, out of idle curiosity, and found that whilst Wikipedia describes Friends of Enlightenment as "revolutionary," other websites depict the group as, for example, "a Jewish emancipation movement which sought the right of the Jewish community to fully integrate into society."

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:02 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I poked around a bit more, out of idle curiosity, and found that whilst Wikipedia describes Friends of Enlightenment as "revolutionary," other websites depict the group as, for example, "a Jewish emancipation movement which sought the right of the Jewish community to fully integrate into society."

So there you have it. Hardly Bolshevik.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:27 pm

Dangerous idea, worth calling out, Jews integrating into society . . .

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:03 pm

This is from "A History of Fascistic" by Stanley Payne.
On June 20, 1923, Karl Radek gave a speech before the Comintern Executive committee proposing a common front with the Nazis in Germany. That summer several Nazis addressed Communist meetings and vice versa, as the German Communist Party took a strong stand for ‘national liberation’ against the Treaty of Versailles and inveighed against ‘Jewish capitalists.’

Recall that Radek, himself of Jewish origin, had confided in a German Communist friend that he hoped to see Russian Jews "exterminated". That is the "self hatred" I referred to earlier.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:49 pm

interesting reminiscence, more or less a reminiscence, by the grandchild of a Jewish communist activist, later member of the Polish secret police:
For Polish Jews in the 1920s and ’30s, joining the Communist movement represented the “most radical of all possible rebellions,” in the words of the Swedish sociologist Jaff Schatz, who wrote the defining work on this generation. It was a rebellion against one’s parents and the traditions of Jewish life. It also meant participating in an illegal organization, which brought with it the constant possibility of imprisonment.

To the members of my grandfather’s generation, Communism was a way to be modern and a way to escape the shtetl. It was a way to fight anti-Semitism and oppose fascism, both in Poland and worldwide. And perhaps most important, it was way to build the future and be a part of something larger than themselves. . . .

[He related] on one episode from a long war: the night of Jan. 21, 1943. His unit was in the Belarussian village of Novy Svyerzhan, the site of a German work camp for imprisoned Jews. Jakub and his unit decided to storm it under the cover of darkness. They used a soldier disguised as a peasant on a horse as a decoy to approach the camp gates. Then they attacked with machine guns and grenades. After they set the lumber yard ablaze, the surviving Germans ran away. Two hundred Jewish slave workers ran for freedom.

What does it mean to fight on the right side of the war, but the wrong side of history?

Depending on whom you ask today, my grandfather’s story is that of a partisan, a traitor, a hero or a spy. . . .

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:01 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ukJ5dMYx2no

A dark comedy that shows the Soviets in a ridicolous light. Written and Directed by a half Scottish half Italian, based on a French graphic Noblel, filmed in England, produced by French and British companies, stars mostly English actors and only two American actors.

Therfore, off course one of the comments to this trailer would be:
"Jew Bolshevist propaganda comedy movie made by Jew owned hollywood with Jew owned Jewish actors".

FML.

PS: This movie looks frekin' dope and I'm totally gonna watch it as soon as I can
PS #2: Well, technically Jason Isaacs and Jefferey Tambor are both Jewish, but it's obviously not enough. And although Steve Buscemi loves the Coen bros and played a pretty convincing Rabbi in the movie "Norman", he is still an Itallian American. Just ask his cousin, Tony Soprano.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:07 pm

Jason Isaccs is a great actor. He could go from playing some British twink in one flick to playing a big, dumb, juiced up, American grunt in Black Hawk Down.

Regarding the comment: I doubt communists would be enamored with the capitalist film industry.....FML.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:15 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:Jason Isaccs is a great actor. He could go from playing some British twink in one flick to playing a big, dumb, juiced up, American grunt in Black Hawk Down.

Regarding the comment: I doubt communists would be enamored with the capitalist film industry.....FML.

My stupid dream is to become a filmmaker one day, in one of my better movie ideas involves a loud mouth Cockney-Jew who runs a fast food restrurant in Israel, and Isaacs is like my first and only choice for this role (well, alsi Ben Kingsley, but by the time I'll be able to make movies he'll probably die).
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:15 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:Jason Isaccs is a great actor. He could go from playing some British twink in one flick to playing a big, dumb, juiced up, American grunt in Black Hawk Down.

My stupid dream is to become a filmmaker one day, in one of my better movie ideas involves a loud mouth Cockney-Jew who runs a fast food restrurant in Israel, and Isaacs is like my first and only choice for this role (well, alsi Ben Kingsley, but by the time I'll be able to make movies he'll probably die).

I wasn't aware that there were many cockney Jews in Israel, or that they were in the habit of running fast food joints........

In regards to the Stalin flick - One major hang up of mine is that Beria is played by a guy that looks nothing like Beria. FML, if your gonna have Beria in a movie you need him to be played by someone who makes your skin crawl.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:02 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:

I wasn't aware that there were many cockney Jews in Israel, or that they were in the habit of running fast food joints........

In regards to the Stalin flick - One major hang up of mine is that Beria is played by a guy that looks nothing like Beria. FML, if your gonna have Beria in a movie you need him to be played by someone who makes your skin crawl.

My English teacher was a cockney Jew. The character's behaviour is totally based on him.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:43 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:

My English teacher was a cockney Jew. The character's behaviour is totally based on him.
One of my teachers was a Communist, he denied that he was Jewish but as we all know 1% of the population was 90% of the party and killed 100 million Christian Europeans. That pretty much proves only a Jew could be a communist.
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:57 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Sergey_Romanov wrote:> with watching Yagoda and Trotsky purposely starve millions of Ukrainian Christians to death in the holodomor

Trotsky?

That's what I said. Trotsky was gone during the Holdomor.

He was exiled back in 1928.
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:32 am

Jew Power: The Poisonous Strength of Judeo-Bolshevism in Late Weimar Germany

Rosenhaft's book on the KPD in Weimar is really good. The historiography of the German Left is not something I know, but the book has the feel of a kind of breakthrough - another book I read on Weimar violence, written more than 20 years after Rosenhaft's book, built on Rosenhaft's findings and main thesis (less successfully IMO) regarding the Berlin communists.

I haven't summarized Rosenhaft's book but I do think that one side point she makes warrants highlighting. She discusses the backgrounds of KPD street fighters, based on arrest records of communists seized in violence in Berlin during the 1929-1933 period. Looking at religion, she notes that about 2/3 of the arrestees were listed as Dissidenten (those who resigned from churches). OTOH, with just shy of 4% of Berlin's population being Jewish, a whopping 0.0% of those arrested were Jews (the prosecutor in the Wessel case described one of Horst Wessel's assailants as non-Aryan, but, based on the police records, Rosenhaft has a count of 0 Jews in her sample).

Here (Beating the Fascists? pp 199-200) Rosenhaft comments on this finding about the absence of Jews in her sample:

As Scott Smith would say, something had to be done. About the Jews. And their communist subversion of Germany.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:56 am

Been-there would agree.

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:00 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Been-there would agree.

Well, that's two paranoid idioten..

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:19 am

Very important news: Melania was in NYC to have a pedicure, er, "meetings"....during this dangerous event. Don't worry, she's safe.

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:23 am

terror or just a crazy Uzbeki?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:54 am

Reading back through this thread I think we overestimate the Nazis' "theoretical"/policy evaluation of the USSR and underplay the role of political events and intellectual-political currents of thought in Munich during the immediate postwar in the formation of the views of Hitler and the NSDAP on Judeo-Bolshevism. This was more than an abstract proposition about another country (e.g., counts of Jews in CPSU leadership and so on) and more than a foreign policy concern on the part of the Nazis; it was their lived experience of German republican history, at large but especially in Munich.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:55 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Reading back through this thread I think we overestimate the Nazis' "theoretical"/policy evaluation of the USSR and underplay the role of political events and intellectual-political currents of thought in Munich during the immediate postwar in the formation of the views of Hitler and the NSDAP on Judeo-Bolshevism. This was more than an abstract proposition about another country (e.g., counts of Jews in CPSU leadership and so on) and more than a foreign policy concern on the part of the Nazis; it was their lived experience of German republican history, at large but especially in Munich.

....But the situation in Munich in 1918 was an outlier by the standards of German Communism, as your summaries have proven. I do not deny that the events of 1918 Munich played a role in the Nazi worldview (John Lukacs is of the opinion that they did and your posts have re-enforced that view) but they would have had to be retarded to use them as a generalization.

.........but then again, they were nazis.......

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:03 am

Exactly

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:41 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Exactly

Would be pitiable were the outcome not so horrific.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:32 am

Maybe it's supposed to be common knoewledge, but I didn't know this until today - I just learned that suring WW1, the German Empire, you know, that enrity which Jews were hell-bent on destroying actually BACKED the Bolshevik revolution in Russia and helped Lenin seize power.

I wonder what is the Judeo-Bolshevism/Nazi apologist excuse for this interesting contradiction.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”