refuting the notion of "Jewish Bolshevisim"

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: He Who Usually Means Well

Re: refuting the notion of "Jewish Bolshevisim"

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:25 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:Maybe I'm wrong on this, but from my discussions with a number of Israelis and Jews friends, I have the impression that the word 'nationalism/nationalists' is not always the same between all for example European state-nations and the Israelis/Jews. For all other nations, having a state of your own is something that goes without saying it, something self-evident, and no one will ever question you 'why do you want to have your own state?'.

But with the Jews it was always a different story. It was never (and still isn't) something too simple and too natural. It was a right which Jews try hard to get, and always questionable and always (and still) open for vilifying and for 'delegitimization', or even denying it along with the very right to exist or the right of the Jewish people to live securely in a homeland.

I don't know, this is my perception. 'Nationalism' means something a little different in Israel comparing to the old European nation-states.

And this is a major problem (though theoretical only) regarding the State of Israel. If a nation is distinguished from its government, then what IS the nation? We found that Czechoslovakia actually wasn't a nation. There were Czechs and Slovaks and other "nationalities" there. The problem is that geography is not compliant with such notions. It's a problem everywhere. For a long time, the island of Ireland was thought to be inhabited by people of two religions, so different that different governments were required to accommodate both of them, and then they argued about possession of the place. I'm an optimist who thinks maybe now there is a chance to get just one government on this island. Let geography determine the government, not ethnicity or religion. Likewise, Cyprus, divided between Greek and Turk, and there is now some hope of healing that breach and getting one government to coincide with the boundaries of the island.. In both cases, there were also OTHER people there for whom these categories were irrelevant.

So what IS it that makes a person an Israeli? Israel was founded by largely secular Jews, but it owed its very existence to the very clear need for Jews to have a place they could go to and be safe, and the fact that ancient texts esteemed by the Christian West associated it with the religion of Judaism. So, religion/ethnicity came to be identified as the essential characteristic of an Israeli, despite the fact that many of the recent immigrants from Russia did not have much contact with the religion of Judaism. The Soviet/Russian government listed them as Jews on their passport, and that made them eligible for Israeli citizenship. It is not required that a person be a believing or practicing Jew. Nor is it a matter of language, which often (as in Belgium) divides a population. Paradoxically, there are many Muslim and Christian Arabs who speak the revived version of Hebrew much better than many of these Russian immigrants. But they don't get to vote in Israel and are not considered Israeli citizens.

So, how is this all going to be settled, if ever? Right now, with the US leaning the way Trump and some of his associates want it to go, it is not a good time to destabilize the Middle East any further. But, looking ahead, I'd be happy to hear of any signs that peace is even possible.
"A general conversion among the boys was once effected by the late excellent Mr. Fletcher: one poor boy only excepted, who unfortunately resisted the influence of the Holy Spirit, for which he was severely flogged; which did not fail of the desired effect, and impressed proper notions of religion on his mind."

James Lackington, Memoirs of the First Forty-five Years of the Life of James Lackington, the Present Bookseller

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:04 pm

One interesting bit of business, when Lenin fell ill and suffered the second of three strokes, he repeatedly begged for poison to end his own life. He even asked Stalin for poison and Stalin refused him.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:20 pm

Lorna Waddington, Hitler's Crusade: Bolshevism, the Jews and the Myth of Conspiracy, arrived today. I remain tied up quite a bit with 2 photography projects I'm working on - and getting my new printer working - so I am not making a lot of progress reading. I head to Communist Sweden in August and will be taking (and reporting on) this book.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:35 am

Sidney Rielly, the famed anti-communist spy, was a Polish Jew by birth - his real name was Sigmund Georgievich Rosenblum. I never knew that - I always thought he was an old stock Englishman.

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:35 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:Sidney Rielly, the famed anti-communist spy, was a Polish Jew by birth - his real name was Sigmund Georgievich Rosenblum. I never knew that - I always thought he was an old stock Englishman.

Lol
A quick search on wiki also tells:
According to Rosenblum, in 1892 the Imperial Russian Secret Police arrested him for being a messenger for a revolutionary group, the Friends of Enlightenment.

:lol:

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:34 am

Balsamo wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:Sidney Rielly, the famed anti-communist spy, was a Polish Jew by birth - his real name was Sigmund Georgievich Rosenblum. I never knew that - I always thought he was an old stock Englishman.

Lol
According to Rosenblum, in 1892 the Imperial Russian Secret Police arrested him for being a messenger for a revolutionary group, the Friends of Enlightenment.

Reilly was known to exaggerate and often invent events from his past. Even if we assume that this was true, we have no way of knowing if the "Freinds of Enlightenment" were a communist rebel group, or if they were affiliated with some other ideology - recall that such groups were numerous at the time in Russia and occupied a broad swath of the political spectrum.

All of this is irrelevant because later in life, Rielly actively worked against the USSR in cooperation with White Russian exiles at the eventual cost of his life.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:07 am

Jeff_36 wrote:Reilly was known to exaggerate and often invent events from his past. Even if we assume that this was true, we have no way of knowing if the "Freinds of Enlightenment" were a communist rebel group, or if they were affiliated with some other ideology - recall that such groups were numerous at the time in Russia and occupied a broad swath of the political spectrum.

All of this is irrelevant because later in life, Rielly actively worked against the USSR in cooperation with White Russian exiles at the eventual cost of his life.

The Russian Social Democratic party was not founded until 1898 and the Bolsheviks, not until 1903. Never heard of Friends of Enlightenment - if they had even minor signifircane, I'm sure that they must be covered by historians. But this is most likely the definitive source on Reilly.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:53 am

Jeff_36 wrote:
Balsamo wrote:

Lol

Reilly was known to exaggerate and often invent events from his past. Even if we assume that this was true, we have no way of knowing if the "Freinds of Enlightenment" were a communist rebel group, or if they were affiliated with some other ideology - recall that such groups were numerous at the time in Russia and occupied a broad swath of the political spectrum.

My post was not meant to be relevant... ;) ;)
But i found it funny as - as many other aspect of his life - it is hard to distinguish between fiction and reality. Nevertheless, the fact that he kind of promoted a story based on the popular beliefs and preconceptions of its time, is quite interesting.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:25 am

Balsamo wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
Balsamo wrote:

Lol

My post was not meant to be relevant... ;) ;)
But i found it funny as - as many other aspect of his life - it is hard to distinguish between fiction and reality. Nevertheless, the fact that he kind of promoted a story based on the popular beliefs and preconceptions of its time, is quite interesting.

the bottom line: at the time of his execution he was an anti-communist Russian Jew who worked closely with the Whites. He is worth noting. And yes, he may have been a bit of a charlatan in his self-description, he died for a good cause, fighting a good fight.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:24 am

I poked around a bit more, out of idle curiosity, and found that whilst Wikipedia describes Friends of Enlightenment as "revolutionary," other websites depict the group as, for example, "a Jewish emancipation movement which sought the right of the Jewish community to fully integrate into society."

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:02 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I poked around a bit more, out of idle curiosity, and found that whilst Wikipedia describes Friends of Enlightenment as "revolutionary," other websites depict the group as, for example, "a Jewish emancipation movement which sought the right of the Jewish community to fully integrate into society."

So there you have it. Hardly Bolshevik.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:27 pm

Dangerous idea, worth calling out, Jews integrating into society . . .

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:03 pm

This is from "A History of Fascistic" by Stanley Payne.
On June 20, 1923, Karl Radek gave a speech before the Comintern Executive committee proposing a common front with the Nazis in Germany. That summer several Nazis addressed Communist meetings and vice versa, as the German Communist Party took a strong stand for ‘national liberation’ against the Treaty of Versailles and inveighed against ‘Jewish capitalists.’

Recall that Radek, himself of Jewish origin, had confided in a German Communist friend that he hoped to see Russian Jews "exterminated". That is the "self hatred" I referred to earlier.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:49 pm

interesting reminiscence, more or less a reminiscence, by the grandchild of a Jewish communist activist, later member of the Polish secret police:
For Polish Jews in the 1920s and ’30s, joining the Communist movement represented the “most radical of all possible rebellions,” in the words of the Swedish sociologist Jaff Schatz, who wrote the defining work on this generation. It was a rebellion against one’s parents and the traditions of Jewish life. It also meant participating in an illegal organization, which brought with it the constant possibility of imprisonment.

To the members of my grandfather’s generation, Communism was a way to be modern and a way to escape the shtetl. It was a way to fight anti-Semitism and oppose fascism, both in Poland and worldwide. And perhaps most important, it was way to build the future and be a part of something larger than themselves. . . .

[He related] on one episode from a long war: the night of Jan. 21, 1943. His unit was in the Belarussian village of Novy Svyerzhan, the site of a German work camp for imprisoned Jews. Jakub and his unit decided to storm it under the cover of darkness. They used a soldier disguised as a peasant on a horse as a decoy to approach the camp gates. Then they attacked with machine guns and grenades. After they set the lumber yard ablaze, the surviving Germans ran away. Two hundred Jewish slave workers ran for freedom.

What does it mean to fight on the right side of the war, but the wrong side of history?

Depending on whom you ask today, my grandfather’s story is that of a partisan, a traitor, a hero or a spy. . . .

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:01 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ukJ5dMYx2no

A dark comedy that shows the Soviets in a ridicolous light. Written and Directed by a half Scottish half Italian, based on a French graphic Noblel, filmed in England, produced by French and British companies, stars mostly English actors and only two American actors.

Therfore, off course one of the comments to this trailer would be:
"Jew Bolshevist propaganda comedy movie made by Jew owned hollywood with Jew owned Jewish actors".

FML.

PS: This movie looks frekin' dope and I'm totally gonna watch it as soon as I can
PS #2: Well, technically Jason Isaacs and Jefferey Tambor are both Jewish, but it's obviously not enough. And although Steve Buscemi loves the Coen bros and played a pretty convincing Rabbi in the movie "Norman", he is still an Itallian American. Just ask his cousin, Tony Soprano.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:07 pm

Jason Isaccs is a great actor. He could go from playing some British twink in one flick to playing a big, dumb, juiced up, American grunt in Black Hawk Down.

Regarding the comment: I doubt communists would be enamored with the capitalist film industry.....FML.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:15 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:Jason Isaccs is a great actor. He could go from playing some British twink in one flick to playing a big, dumb, juiced up, American grunt in Black Hawk Down.

Regarding the comment: I doubt communists would be enamored with the capitalist film industry.....FML.

My stupid dream is to become a filmmaker one day, in one of my better movie ideas involves a loud mouth Cockney-Jew who runs a fast food restrurant in Israel, and Isaacs is like my first and only choice for this role (well, alsi Ben Kingsley, but by the time I'll be able to make movies he'll probably die).
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:15 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:Jason Isaccs is a great actor. He could go from playing some British twink in one flick to playing a big, dumb, juiced up, American grunt in Black Hawk Down.

My stupid dream is to become a filmmaker one day, in one of my better movie ideas involves a loud mouth Cockney-Jew who runs a fast food restrurant in Israel, and Isaacs is like my first and only choice for this role (well, alsi Ben Kingsley, but by the time I'll be able to make movies he'll probably die).

I wasn't aware that there were many cockney Jews in Israel, or that they were in the habit of running fast food joints........

In regards to the Stalin flick - One major hang up of mine is that Beria is played by a guy that looks nothing like Beria. FML, if your gonna have Beria in a movie you need him to be played by someone who makes your skin crawl.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:02 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:

I wasn't aware that there were many cockney Jews in Israel, or that they were in the habit of running fast food joints........

In regards to the Stalin flick - One major hang up of mine is that Beria is played by a guy that looks nothing like Beria. FML, if your gonna have Beria in a movie you need him to be played by someone who makes your skin crawl.

My English teacher was a cockney Jew. The character's behaviour is totally based on him.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:43 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:

My English teacher was a cockney Jew. The character's behaviour is totally based on him.
One of my teachers was a Communist, he denied that he was Jewish but as we all know 1% of the population was 90% of the party and killed 100 million Christian Europeans. That pretty much proves only a Jew could be a communist.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:57 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Sergey_Romanov wrote:> with watching Yagoda and Trotsky purposely starve millions of Ukrainian Christians to death in the holodomor

Trotsky?

That's what I said. Trotsky was gone during the Holdomor.

He was exiled back in 1928.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

Return to “Holocaust Denial”