Legal matters are off limits

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Pyrrho
Administrator

Legal matters are off limits

Postby Pyrrho » Sat May 31, 2014 8:12 pm

The legal dispute between Michael Shermer and other parties are off limits for discussion in this forum.

I have moved one such discussion offline and I will continue to do so at my discretion.

Keep your discussions on topic, please, and not on legal situations that this forum will not be made part of.

ETA: The organization has not asked me to take this action. I have used my own discretion in this situation.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Pyrrho
Administrator

Re: Legal matters are off limits

Postby Pyrrho » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:22 am

I will reiterate: legal matters between Michael Shermer and other parties are off limits for discussion in this forum.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”