My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:46 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Uh, denying the Holocaust is not a criminal offense in the US.


Jeff, do you deny that the Flathead County Attorney’s office charged David Joseph Lenio for felonious “defamatory statements directed at - a religious group of people” and “jewish people as a collective class of people” for saying, in part: “Now that the holocaust has been proven to be a lie beyond a reasonable doubt”?

https://reason.com/blog/2015/06/05/mont ... se#comment

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21119
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:53 pm

WendyO wrote:. . . When . . . I have confirmation that both Matthew and Stat have contacted GG, we shall get started on the "gems."

1. I have no intention - and have never said I had any intention - of contacting you, er, Gerdes.
2. You are a lying weasel - now you try excusing your inability to come up with "gems" on new conditions; you have nothing, everyone here knows it.

WendyO wrote:There will also be 2 questions that both Matthew and Stat will have to answer, which are:

"Have to answer"! LOL

WendyO wrote:If all the lies made by Matthew and listed in this post were really true, would the authorities in Montana

Why on earth would I have anything to say about your problems in Montana? I know nothing about them and care less.

WendyO wrote:Shermer is simply ignoring the inconvenient fact that, over the years, there have been no less than four claimed so-called “crime scene investigations” of Treblinka II

"Why are you trying to switch the subject to Treblinka, when the subject of this thread is Chelmno grave # 3 / 36? Why are you so afraid to discuss the subject at hand?"

WendyO wrote:when he knows for a fact they have not

Prove that Shermer knows what you say for a fact.

WendyO wrote:why he cravenly runs from Greg Gerdes

It's your breath and body odor, chicken.

WendyO wrote:would Michael Shermer have legal standing to ask a judge for a cease and desist letter against GG / N.A.F.H.?

Who gives a flying {!#%@}, Greg?

WendyO wrote:demanding that I contact him

Not me.

WendyO wrote:The ball is now in your court Matthew and Stat.

Sorry, no, Greg, you have dodged every question I've asked you. The ball has long been in your court.

WendyO wrote:Have you Stat?

Of course not. Why would I? I can chat with the asswipe here anyway, sad to say.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21119
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:55 pm

WendyO wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
WendyO wrote:You and Matthew are being dealt with in this thread here Stat:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18286&start=320#p548998

You must have lied when you told Matthew Ellard that "Mr. G is being a great help in providing me with the information I need to cut through all your BS. I think I'm going to have fun showing who the real liars are on this thread." Because you've posted nothing of the sort.

Fascinating how little you have to say about the ostensible topic of this discussion, what happened at Chełmno and what your objections are to Roberto's arguments.


Stat, you are being dealt with in this post here:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18286&p=549034#p549033

Fascinating how little you have to say about what happened at Chełmno and what you objections are to Roberto's arguments.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:56 pm

You are being dealt with in this thread Stat:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18286&start=320#p549033

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:00 pm

Have you contacted GG yet Stat?

Stat:

"Of course not."

Why am I not surprised?



WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:16 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote: you have nothing, everyone here knows it.


Not so Stat. Here's a teaser for you:

Roberto Muehlenkamp:

If this is what it takes to satisfy the NAFCASH challenge requirements, please say so, Mr. Gerdes... I shall contact Mr. Shermer right away.


http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=9959 ... count=1986

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8367
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:24 pm

WendyO wrote:Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Uh, denying the Holocaust is not a criminal offense in the US.


Jeff, do you deny that the Flathead County Attorney’s office charged David Joseph Lenio for felonious “defamatory statements directed at - a religious group of people” and “jewish people as a collective class of people” for saying, in part: “Now that the holocaust has been proven to be a lie beyond a reasonable doubt”?

https://reason.com/blog/2015/06/05/mont ... se#comment


Hey, Wendy, have Gerdes declare in a manifesto:
"police officers are bullies," "librarians have six toes apiece," or "Montana government officials hate free speech."

Get back to me if he is arrested.
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8367
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:26 pm

WendyO wrote:Have you contacted GG yet Stat?

Stat:

"Of course not."

Why am I not surprised?




Nobody wants to talk to Greg Gerdes, WendyO, because he is crazier than a {!#%@} house rat.

I say that with all due respect.
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8367
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:28 pm

I think the amusement of playing with WendyO is starting to wear off.
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21119
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:28 pm

WendyO wrote:Have you contacted GG yet Stat?

I think we're having a heck of a time right here, Greg.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:29 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
WendyO wrote:Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Uh, denying the Holocaust is not a criminal offense in the US.


Jeff, do you deny that the Flathead County Attorney’s office charged David Joseph Lenio for felonious “defamatory statements directed at - a religious group of people” and “jewish people as a collective class of people” for saying, in part: “Now that the holocaust has been proven to be a lie beyond a reasonable doubt”?

https://reason.com/blog/2015/06/05/mont ... se#comment


Hey, Wendy, have Gerdes declare in a manifesto:
"police officers are bullies," "librarians have six toes apiece," or "Montana government officials hate free speech."

Get back to me if he is arrested.


Don't quit your day job Jeff.

Now back to Chelmno grave # 3 / 36.

Jeff, you said earlier:

So, the grave exists. That's not faith, that's fact. How Muehlenkamp arrived at his figures doesn't matter to me... maybe Muehlenkamp is off. I find that irrelevant because it doesn't matter, the grave exists.


Jeff, did RM's presentation at the start of this thread meet MS's, Skeptic Magazine’s and The Skeptics Society’s expressed and implied standards of proof? Did it meet the same standard as used in American courts - IOW beyond a reasonable doubt? Did it meet the same standards as used in German courts?

Jeff, how many metric tons of crushed human Bones can you prove are currently in Chelmno grave # 3 / 36? Is it more than 10 or less than 10?

Jeff, what is the proven volume of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36? Is it more than 10 cubic meters or less than 10?

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:31 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
WendyO wrote:Have you contacted GG yet Stat?

I think we're having a heck of a time right here, Greg.


Your being dealt with here Stat:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18286&start=320#p549033

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:32 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I think the amusement of playing with WendyO is starting to wear off.


Dodging questions over and over again must be hard on you, huh Jeff?

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8367
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:35 pm

WendyO wrote:Don't quit your day job Jeff.


Now, that hurts. I personally think I'm funny as hell.
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21119
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:36 pm

Greg, you could make Mardi Gras boring.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8367
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:41 pm

WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:I think the amusement of playing with WendyO is starting to wear off.


Dodging questions over and over again must be hard on you, huh Jeff?



What's to dodge? You are asking me questions about another person's calculations. If you are so hot and bothered about it contact Roberto yourself.

As for the grave, it exists because the archeologists found it. That works for me.

Look, this has been fun and all but I'm now losing interest. You can continue to spout off into a void if you'd like but I'm done with this particular topic. Chelmno is a fascinating subject but you are making it boring.

You say hello to that crazy nut bag Greg Gerdes for me.
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22538
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:13 am

WendyO wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
WendyO wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
WendyO wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:For those who don't know:

This is why he was arrested, not for any denial jibber jabber.

More denial from the real denier Jeff. ...


So now "WendyO" has to resort to evasive tactics and 'creative editing' because s/he's afraid to look at the evidence...


Here's the full post by Jeffk 1970:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:For those who don't know:

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/03/08/prosecution-put-hold-man-accused-making-online-death-threats-montana

In essence:

The 28-year-old former cross-country athlete from Forest Hills Northern High School, in Grand Rapids, Mich., tweeted he wanted to execute 30 or more grade school children, to surpass the number killed at Sandy Hook in December 2012. Lenio also posted Tweets about shooting up a synagogue and said he wanted to put two bullets “in the head” of a rabbi or Jewish leader. He also posted public comments about going on a killing rampage until “cops take me out.”


This is why he was arrested, not for any denial jibber jabber.


Thank you for pointing out that lie of Jeffs one more time scrmbldggs.

Your bounded rationality based on your cognitive bias seems rather restricted. How on earth do you function in the real world? :blink:


Someone who has nearly 14,000 posts on a discussion forum, not one of any merit, has no idea what the real world is like.

One thing is sure, dear. I have no idea what your (perceived) "real" world is like...


Almost to 14,000 posts on this forum alone scrmbldggs. Yes sir, you know all about "the real world" don't you?


I now sure know about the typical dissociation regarding the compulsive repetitive posting starting Dec 11 (as of this writing, 22.40 posts per day) of a certain user.
. :budo:


I guess one could do the math, but from what I gather, math ain't everyone's thing...
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:22 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:I think the amusement of playing with WendyO is starting to wear off.


Dodging questions over and over again must be hard on you, huh Jeff?



What's to dodge? You are asking me questions about another person's calculations. If you are so hot and bothered about it contact Roberto yourself.

As for the grave, it exists because the archeologists found it. That works for me.

Look, this has been fun and all but I'm now losing interest. You can continue to spout off into a void if you'd like but I'm done with this particular topic. Chelmno is a fascinating subject but you are making it boring.

You say hello to that crazy nut bag Greg Gerdes for me.


Look at the real denierliar Jeff, not only running away from simple questions, but telling one last big-lie while doing so.

You said earlier: "The grave exists. That's not faith, that's fact." And you just repeated that lie.

Jeff: "As for the grave, [chelmno grave # 3 / 36] it exists because the archaeologists found it."

I'm questioning you on your claims Jeff, on your statements of fact, but you're such a self-deceiving coward, you not only refuse to defend your claims, you lie about what you say and then run away, leaving a trail of lies and unanswered questions behind you. But if you want to do the cowardly thing and run away, that's fine by me. We all know that when you look in the mirror, a craven denierliar will be looking back at you. If you can stand to live with yourself knowing that you lack the courage, integrity and character to defend your claims... well, I feel sorry for you.

Don't let your wife read this thread Jeff, lest she figures out just what kind of a "man" you really are.

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 10518
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am
Contact:

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Pyrrho » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:58 am

"WendyO" is a sock puppet of a previously-banned user. I don't knowingly allow banned users to post here, so this sock puppet has been banned as well.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22538
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:16 am

And s/he had so hoped to join the ranks of our top posters at the rate he/she/it was going this time... bummer. :posting:
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21119
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:17 am

LOL

I do think Pyrrho is right in this case.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22538
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:30 am

I'm certain. :-P
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8367
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:34 am

WendyO wrote:Look at the real denierliar Jeff, not only running away from simple questions, but telling one last big-lie while doing so.


Look at the denier WendyO, making an ass of herself, for, hopefully, the last time.

WendyO wrote:You said earlier: "The grave exists. That's not faith, that's fact." And you just repeated that lie.


WendyO shows her lack of reading comprehension skills for, hopefully, the last time.

WendyO wrote:I'm questioning you on your claims Jeff,


No, you are not.
Your purpose here is to ask the same questions over and over again, in spite of what I show you, Nessie shows you or what Stat Mech shows you. That is the denier way, ask the same questions over and over again without ever accepting any evidence provided you.

WendyO wrote:on your statements of fact,


The key word is FACT.

WendyO wrote:but you're such a self-deceiving coward,


:lol:
Sticks and stones, dearie.
I'm rubber and you're glue....

WendyO wrote:you not only refuse to defend your claims, you lie about what you say and then run away, leaving a trail of lies and unanswered questions behind you.


I did both. But deniers are so deluded by their Hitler hero worship and sad anti-Semitic attitudes they can't accept anything that shakes up their world view.

WendyO wrote:But if you want to do the cowardly thing and run away, that's fine by me. We all know that when you look in the mirror, a craven denierliar will be looking back at you. If you can stand to live with yourself knowing that you lack the courage, integrity and character to defend your claims... well, I feel sorry for you.


You are right. I feel....SO ASHAMED.
:roll:

WendyO wrote:Don't let your wife read this thread Jeff, lest she figures out just what kind of a "man" you really are.


Actually my wife tolerates my debates with silly deniers on-line. She thinks it's silly to talk to crazy Holocaust deniers but understands everyone needs a hobby.
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8367
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:35 am

Hey, I was right!!! It was her last time!!!!
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22538
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:51 am

:lol:
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21119
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:58 am

Hey, I was right!!! It was her his last time!!!!

ftfy
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21119
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:17 am

Damn, I'm gonna miss this thread . . .
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1434
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Xcalibur » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:30 am

Gerdes must be some kind of developmentally challenged person; then again Berg can't even work out how to log in here... so... then we have Fish and Ralph in a virtual competition to prove which is the king of online paranoia. Sigh, and so it goes....

Mary Q Contrary
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1177
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:30 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Mary Q Contrary » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:51 am

WendyO wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Then deniers will just challenge the results or, becoming sudden technical experts, they will decry issues with GPR in general. Further physical studies of sites are certainly welcome but not to shut deniers up - because they won't - rather to clarify and refine what the totality of the evidence about these sites tells us. But far more interesting and necessary is further explication of the role of Chelmno in how the Warthegau was governed, the roles ascribed population groups there, responses of Poles and Jews to German rule in the region, and how events in the Warthegau figured in the development of the Final Solution.

Yeah! If somebody conducted investigations using GPR and concluded that there were mass graves, they would probably go have the results published somewhere and then everybody could look at their methodology and their conclusions and all that. Then somebody might notice something they thought might be wrong in the study. Then they would go off and do another investigation that contradicted the first investigation and then they would get those results published somewhere. Then somebody else might notice something about the second investigation they thought was weird. Then they would go off and do a third investigation and get that published somewhere and everybody would be able to read the results of the third investigation and how the study was conducted and all that and then go off and do yet another investigation. What kind of a crackpot system is that? How are we ever going to achieve certainty if anybody can read something that somebody publishes and challenge it? History by the judiciary is the only way to go. Without Judges deciding the truth, anarchy will reign!


I like your sarcasm Mary, and your comments about GPR. And thank you for your input here. I would like to ask you a question and I am being serious: Do you believe Chelmno grave # 3 / 36 has been proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, to actually exist?

I believe that people died at the camp and their remains could have been buried in or near the camp. But I don't know enough about Chelmno to say whether this specific grave actually exists or not. I don't think anybody here knows either. The fact that they can tell you with certainty how many people were buried in these graves but they can't give an estimate of the volume of the grave is a clue to their cluelessness.
Thanks from:
Abraham, Jesus, Mohammed, Satan, Tinky Winky

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1434
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Xcalibur » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:37 am

Jesus wept. SMH.

If you can't {!#%@} your own ignorance, nobody is going to do it for you.

Mary Q Contrary
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1177
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:30 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Mary Q Contrary » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:58 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Damn, I'm gonna miss this thread . . .

Don't worry. I'll give it my annual bump again in a few months. But I doubt it'll get as much traction as WendyO achieved.
Thanks from:
Abraham, Jesus, Mohammed, Satan, Tinky Winky

User avatar
Nessie
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2565
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Nessie » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:04 pm

Mary Q Contrary wrote:.......
I believe that people died at the camp and their remains could have been buried in or near the camp. But I don't know enough about Chelmno to say whether this specific grave actually exists or not. I don't think anybody here knows either. The fact that they can tell you with certainty how many people were buried in these graves but they can't give an estimate of the volume of the grave is a clue to their cluelessness.


You have fallen for the denier tactic of ignoring/denying evidence that proves the claim and concentrating on one thing that has not be done, as if it is vital evidence that has to be ascertained to prove the claim.

We know there is a large area of remains at the forest camp. It contains bits of bone and ash. That matches what witness who were at the forest camp said was the final act by the Nazis in destroying the bodies to try and hide what they had done and prevent a body count. In any circumstance that would be proof positive.

That some Nazi apologist, anti-Semitic and CT lovers think it is not not good enough evidence is just a sign of how some people are driven by a desire to believe in a desired outcome, no matter what the evidence is.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21119
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:22 pm

Mary Q Contrary wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Damn, I'm gonna miss this thread . . .

Don't worry. I'll give it my annual bump again in a few months. But I doubt it'll get as much traction as WendyO achieved.

You realize your annual bump says nothing. You have to say something to "get ... traction." Greg proved you don't even need to say something interesting, just something.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21119
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:30 pm

Nessie wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:.......
I believe that people died at the camp and their remains could have been buried in or near the camp. But I don't know enough about Chelmno to say whether this specific grave actually exists or not. I don't think anybody here knows either. The fact that they can tell you with certainty how many people were buried in these graves but they can't give an estimate of the volume of the grave is a clue to their cluelessness.


You have fallen for the denier tactic of ignoring/denying evidence that proves the claim and concentrating on one thing that has not be done, as if it is vital evidence that has to be ascertained to prove the claim.

We know there is a large area of remains at the forest camp. It contains bits of bone and ash. That matches what witness who were at the forest camp said was the final act by the Nazis in destroying the bodies to try and hide what they had done and prevent a body count. In any circumstance that would be proof positive.

That some Nazi apologist, anti-Semitic and CT lovers think it is not not good enough evidence is just a sign of how some people are driven by a desire to believe in a desired outcome, no matter what the evidence is.

The work by Łucja Pawlicka-Nowak is all that I'm familiar with concerning the forest (and palace) graves for the Chełmno mass murder actions. Pawlicka-Nowak published a very brief summary of findings for grave 3, without detail AFAIK on volume, number of people buried, etc for that grave. The work at grave 3 didn't consist of excavation but "probing surveys" and drilling. The brief summary of what was found reads, in its entirety:
The third grave.
Located parallel to the forest wall. On the basis of probing surveys and drills, it was stated that it reaches the forest from the south (SE), insignificantly entering its area. It passes under the forest track, which during the war most likely in this part of the clearing ran along the then forest wall, situated further on than the present one. A stone wall (about 135 meters long), which was to determine the stretch of the grave, is narrower by 2 m than the actual width of the grave. Its total length equals 174 m, width about 8 m. The contents of the grave includes sandy soil with gravel, burn waste, ash, and crushed human bones.

Asking questions, over and over, about details not included in the only report on this that we all seem to have access to is an obvious game, typical denier tactics. The "did Shermer validate" annual bump, the "ask Gerdes shtick," and the "what was the volume" game are all transparently disingenuous ways to suggest controversy without demonstrating it - and to avoid discussing the evidence we have and saying what it means. I can never tell whom people like Gerdes think they're fooling with such stuff.

I haven't seen a longer discussion of the forest graves nor of the data records supporting Pawlicka-Nowak's report. Which doesn't mean that there's not a longer study and that raw records don't exist; personally, I have limited interest in the study of mass graves, so my limited awareness says nothing about the wider state of knowledge about archaeology of Holocaust sites. I suspect that's true for others - each of us has more or less interest in certain topics and fields of study. Big deal.

To believe that there's no grave with human remains at this site, however, is tantamount to saying that Pawlicka-Nowak's study of the site was either incompetent or dishonest. Someone who genuinely doubts the published findings (the grave contains "sandy soil with gravel, burn waste, ash, and crushed human bones"), for reasons no one has adduced in this thread, can contact Pawlicka-Nowak or the museum to find out more detail. Neither Gerdes nor Maryzilla has shown any grounds at all for doubt about Pawlicka-Nowak's published findings, other than that it doesn't match their bias, but they've instead hoped that repeating questions about information not included in Pawlicka-Nowak's brief report and wittering on about Shermer, Gerdes' contest rules, Montana, etc. might create doubts.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28320
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:47 am

Pyrrho wrote:"WendyO" is a sock puppet of a previously-banned user. I don't knowingly allow banned users to post here, so this sock puppet has been banned as well.

Thank you Pyrrho.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8367
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:58 am

Undoubtedly the banning of his sock puppet sent Greg Gerdes into a full on psychotic break.
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28320
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:03 am

Mary Q Contrary wrote:I'll give it my annual bump again in a few months. But I doubt it'll get as much traction as WendyO achieved.
Whoosh, that went over your head.

Greg Gerdes, adopting his female persona, "Wendy O" was unable to state what the trademark registration number was for the "National Association of Forensic Historians (TM)" because no such organisation exists. When I asked Greg "Wendy" Gerdes to issue the challenge in his own name to give it legal effectiveness..... he did everything he could to divert from that.

However it gets funnier. The Challenge prize money is $75,000. Greg Gerdes announced on CODOH he only had $10,000. Pyrrho banned Greg Wendy Gerdes, before I could start having real fun with him.


Mary? Why do you and Greg Gerdes, both holocaust deniers adopt female personas? It that something from CODOH or personal preference?

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8367
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:56 am

Mary Q Contrary wrote:But I don't know enough about Chelmno


No.
Kidding.
:lol:
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1925
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Denying-History » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:38 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:But I don't know enough about Chelmno


No.
Kidding.
:lol:


Mary spelled "the holocaust" incorrectly.
« Yes, that may surprise some people, including my colleagues. But have no illusions. I never compelled anybody to work for me, just as we didn't compel the German people. They themselves gave us the job to do. Why did you work with me? Now, you'll have your little throat cut...but the earth will shake when we leave the scene... »
- Joseph Goebbels

Mary Q Contrary
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1177
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:30 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Mary Q Contrary » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:59 am

Whew! I sure am tired!! I spent the weekend donning my p***y hat and marching with my fellow feminists, protesting against last year's incredible stock market performance. While we were bashing the heads of children and senior citizens wearing MAGA hats, a non-binary transgender cross-dressing African-American/iguana hybrid asked me if Michael Shermer had certified Roberto's Chelmno mass grave proof yet. I thought for sure he would have done so by now but I just looked and guess what? After all these years, Michael Shermer still thinks that Roberto's calculations don't prove anything except that people who believe in the Holocaust dont know what math is. Oh well, maybe next year......
Thanks from:
Abraham, Jesus, Mohammed, Satan, Tinky Winky


Return to “Holocaust Denial”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest