My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 18934
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:33 pm

I see, you've got nothing. Fair enough.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 18934
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:35 pm

WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Oh, good grief, Gerdes is a loon.


So now Jeff has to resort to ad hominems because he's afraid to answer these questions:

No, Jeffk was being purely descriptive.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 18934
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:36 pm

WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:For those who don't know:

This is why he was arrested, not for any denial jibber jabber.


More denial from the real denier Jeff.

Jeff, do you deny that the Flathead County Attorney’s office arrested and charged David Joseph Lenio for felonious “defamatory statements directed at - a religious group of people” and “jewish people as a collective class of people”?

Do you deny that they were afraid to arrest and charge GG with the same "offense"?

I know why you are afraid of GG Jeff, and I know why you're afraid of these questions:

Jeff, did RM's presentation at the start of this thread meet MS's, Skeptic Magazine’s and The Skeptics Society’s expressed and implied standards of proof? Did it meet the same standard as used in American courts - IOW beyond a reasonable doubt? Did it meet the same standards as used in German courts?

Jeff, how many metric tons of crushed human Bones can you prove are currently in Chelmno grave # 3 / 36? Is it more than 10 or less than 10?

Jeff, what is the proven volume of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36? Is it more than 10 cubic meters or less than 10?

LOL
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21113
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:38 pm

WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:For those who don't know:

This is why he was arrested, not for any denial jibber jabber.

More denial from the real denier Jeff. ...


So now "WendyO" has to resort to evasive tactics and 'creative editing' because s/he's afraid to look at the evidence...


Here's the full post by Jeffk 1970:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:For those who don't know:

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/03/08/prosecution-put-hold-man-accused-making-online-death-threats-montana

In essence:

The 28-year-old former cross-country athlete from Forest Hills Northern High School, in Grand Rapids, Mich., tweeted he wanted to execute 30 or more grade school children, to surpass the number killed at Sandy Hook in December 2012. Lenio also posted Tweets about shooting up a synagogue and said he wanted to put two bullets “in the head” of a rabbi or Jewish leader. He also posted public comments about going on a killing rampage until “cops take me out.”


This is why he was arrested, not for any denial jibber jabber.
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:39 pm

WendyO wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:What is your fixation on Greg Gerdes? I thought this discussion was about Chełmno.

To be more specific Stat, this discussion is about Chelmno grave # 3 / 36. The discussion being focused on GG is the result of you chickens constantly bringing his name up, demanding that I contact him and tell lie after lie about him. I will deal with both you and ME in this post.

Matthew Ellard's lies:

1) Falsely claiming there was an entity called the The National Association of Forensic Historians (TM)

2) Deceptively adding a trademark registration sign, when no such trademark existed.

3) Issuing a public contract whereas the non existing "NAFH" would pay $75,000 consideration for the performance of supplying information, yet no such entity ever existed, to pay the offered consideration.

4) Deceptively, in express wording, indicated Dr Michael Shermer would be the judge, with clear knowledge that was not true and deceptive.

5) Implying that the non-existent NAFH had knowledge of Dr Shermer's express and implied standards of proof, without contacting Dr Shermer to find what those actually were.

Greg Gerdes hasn't got two cents to his name.

Michael Shermer doesn't know Greg Gerdes even exists.

Greg Gerdes never contacted him.

Roberto Muehlenkamp contacted Dr Shermer and discovered that the NAFHCASH Challenge was not a legally valid contract.

Greg Gerdes claimed Dr Shermer was the judge. Roberto discovered that was not true from our forum.

I'd let the Federal USPTO fine him for deceptive conduct of a TM symbol. ......if they could find him...he left no legal address to serve him notice anyway.


And he asked me this:

Yet here I am...... waiting for Greg Gerdes to respond. The hard evidence is he is terrified of me.
Have you received a reply to your email to Greg Gerdes yet? Tell him I won't bite.


Yes I have received a reply, a number of them now as a matter of fact. As to your "hard evidence" that GG is terrified of you Mathew, he asks that you email him directly at the email address on the bottom of the NAFH website. So you can tell him yourself that you don't bite, That is if your not too chicken to contact him.

Matthew and Stat, you now know how to contact GG by email, by mail, or in person, and GG is more than happy to talk on the phone as well, which I now know from personal experience.

GG is waiting for you to contact him personally Matthew, and I'm sure he would like to talk to you personally as well Stat.

The ball is now in your court Matthew and Stat.

Your not too chicken to contact GG, are you Matthew? Are you Stat?

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:41 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I see, you've got nothing. Fair enough.


See this post Stat:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18286&start=320#p548978

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:41 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Oh, good grief, Gerdes is a loon.


So now Jeff has to resort to ad hominems because he's afraid to answer these questions:

No, Jeffk was being purely descriptive.


See this post Stat:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18286&start=320#p548978

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:42 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:For those who don't know:

This is why he was arrested, not for any denial jibber jabber.


More denial from the real denier Jeff.

Jeff, do you deny that the Flathead County Attorney’s office arrested and charged David Joseph Lenio for felonious “defamatory statements directed at - a religious group of people” and “jewish people as a collective class of people”?

Do you deny that they were afraid to arrest and charge GG with the same "offense"?

I know why you are afraid of GG Jeff, and I know why you're afraid of these questions:

Jeff, did RM's presentation at the start of this thread meet MS's, Skeptic Magazine’s and The Skeptics Society’s expressed and implied standards of proof? Did it meet the same standard as used in American courts - IOW beyond a reasonable doubt? Did it meet the same standards as used in German courts?

Jeff, how many metric tons of crushed human Bones can you prove are currently in Chelmno grave # 3 / 36? Is it more than 10 or less than 10?

Jeff, what is the proven volume of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36? Is it more than 10 cubic meters or less than 10?

LOL


See this post Stat:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18286&start=320#p548978

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 18934
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:42 pm

Why are you addressing to me questions about points I didn't raise? I've told you that I find Gerdes utterly uninteresting. My interest here is in Chełmno. Got it? Or is the concept over your head?
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:43 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:For those who don't know:

This is why he was arrested, not for any denial jibber jabber.

More denial from the real denier Jeff. ...


So now "WendyO" has to resort to evasive tactics and 'creative editing' because s/he's afraid to look at the evidence...


Here's the full post by Jeffk 1970:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:For those who don't know:

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/03/08/prosecution-put-hold-man-accused-making-online-death-threats-montana

In essence:

The 28-year-old former cross-country athlete from Forest Hills Northern High School, in Grand Rapids, Mich., tweeted he wanted to execute 30 or more grade school children, to surpass the number killed at Sandy Hook in December 2012. Lenio also posted Tweets about shooting up a synagogue and said he wanted to put two bullets “in the head” of a rabbi or Jewish leader. He also posted public comments about going on a killing rampage until “cops take me out.”


This is why he was arrested, not for any denial jibber jabber.


Thank you for pointing out that lie of Jeffs one more time scrmbldggs.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 18934
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:43 pm

WendyO wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Oh, good grief, Gerdes is a loon.


So now Jeff has to resort to ad hominems because he's afraid to answer these questions:

No, Jeffk was being purely descriptive.


See this post Stat:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18286&start=320#p548978

For what? To certify that you're whackjob? Don't need that post to do so.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:44 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Why are you addressing to me questions about points I didn't raise? I've told you that I find Gerdes utterly uninteresting. My interest here is in Chełmno. Got it? Or is the concept over your head?


Please see this post Stat:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18286&start=320#p548978

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:45 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Oh, good grief, Gerdes is a loon.


So now Jeff has to resort to ad hominems because he's afraid to answer these questions:

No, Jeffk was being purely descriptive.


See this post Stat:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18286&start=320#p548978

For what? To certify that you're whackjob? Don't need that post to do so.


See this post Stat:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18286&start=320#p548978

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 18934
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:45 pm

WendyO haas made it clear that she will not tell us what conclusions she draws, if any, from Łucja Pawlicka-Nowak's brief description of archeaological findings discussed in the OP. The rest of this thread is her trolling and obsession with herself, er, Gerdes.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 18934
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:46 pm

WendyO wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Oh, good grief, Gerdes is a loon.


So now Jeff has to resort to ad hominems because he's afraid to answer these questions:

No, Jeffk was being purely descriptive.


See this post Stat:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18286&start=320#p548978

For what? To certify that you're whackjob? Don't need that post to do so.


See this post Stat:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18286&start=320#p548978

You can get help, you know. But first you have to admit you have a problem.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:46 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:WendyO haas made it clear that she will not tell us what conclusions she draws, if any, from Łucja Pawlicka-Nowak's brief description of archeaological findings discussed in the OP. The rest of this thread is her trolling and obsession with herself, er, Gerdes.


See this post Stat:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18286&start=320#p548978

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:46 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Oh, good grief, Gerdes is a loon.


So now Jeff has to resort to ad hominems because he's afraid to answer these questions:

No, Jeffk was being purely descriptive.


See this post Stat:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18286&start=320#p548978

For what? To certify that you're whackjob? Don't need that post to do so.


See this post Stat:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18286&start=320#p548978

You can get help, you know. But first you have to admit you have a problem.


See this post Stat:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18286&start=320#p548978

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 18934
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:47 pm

Zzzzzzzzzzz
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:49 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:WendyO haas made it clear that she will not tell us what conclusions she draws, if any, from Łucja Pawlicka-Nowak's brief description of archeaological findings discussed in the OP. The rest of this thread is her trolling and obsession with herself, er, Gerdes.


When you, me and Matthew finish refuting Matthews many lies with GG's gems in this post:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18286&start=320#p548978

we can get back to the discussion of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21113
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:56 pm

WendyO wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:For those who don't know:

This is why he was arrested, not for any denial jibber jabber.

More denial from the real denier Jeff. ...


So now "WendyO" has to resort to evasive tactics and 'creative editing' because s/he's afraid to look at the evidence...


Here's the full post by Jeffk 1970:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:For those who don't know:

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/03/08/prosecution-put-hold-man-accused-making-online-death-threats-montana

In essence:

The 28-year-old former cross-country athlete from Forest Hills Northern High School, in Grand Rapids, Mich., tweeted he wanted to execute 30 or more grade school children, to surpass the number killed at Sandy Hook in December 2012. Lenio also posted Tweets about shooting up a synagogue and said he wanted to put two bullets “in the head” of a rabbi or Jewish leader. He also posted public comments about going on a killing rampage until “cops take me out.”


This is why he was arrested, not for any denial jibber jabber.


Thank you for pointing out that lie of Jeffs one more time scrmbldggs.

Your bounded rationality based on your cognitive bias seems rather restricted. How on earth do you function in the real world? :blink:
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:01 pm

WendyO wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:What is your fixation on Greg Gerdes? I thought this discussion was about Chełmno.

To be more specific Stat, this discussion is about Chelmno grave # 3 / 36. The discussion being focused on GG is the result of you chickens constantly bringing his name up, demanding that I contact him and tell lie after lie about him. I will deal with both you and ME in this post.

Matthew Ellard's lies about GG:

1) Falsely claiming there was an entity called the The National Association of Forensic Historians (TM)

2) Deceptively adding a trademark registration sign, when no such trademark existed.

3) Issuing a public contract whereas the non existing "NAFH" would pay $75,000 consideration for the performance of supplying information, yet no such entity ever existed, to pay the offered consideration.

4) Deceptively, in express wording, indicated Dr Michael Shermer would be the judge, with clear knowledge that was not true and deceptive.

5) Implying that the non-existent NAFH had knowledge of Dr Shermer's express and implied standards of proof, without contacting Dr Shermer to find what those actually were.

6) Greg Gerdes hasn't got two cents to his name.

7) Michael Shermer doesn't know Greg Gerdes even exists.

8) Greg Gerdes never contacted him.

9) Roberto Muehlenkamp contacted Dr Shermer and discovered that the NAFHCASH Challenge was not a legally valid contract.

10) Greg Gerdes claimed Dr Shermer was the judge. Roberto discovered that was not true from our forum.

11) I'd let the Federal USPTO fine him for deceptive conduct of a TM symbol. ......if they could find him...he left no legal address to serve him notice anyway.

12) The hard evidence is he [GG] is terrified of me.

13) Yet here I am...... waiting for Greg Gerdes to respond.


And he asked me this:

Have you received a reply to your email to Greg Gerdes yet? Tell him I won't bite.


Yes I have received a reply, a number of them now as a matter of fact. As to your "hard evidence" that GG is terrified of you Mathew, he asks that you email him directly at the email address on the bottom of the NAFH website. So you can tell him yourself that you don't bite, That is if your not too chicken to contact him.

Matthew and Stat, you now know how to contact GG by email, by mail, or in person, and GG is more than happy to talk on the phone as well, which I now know from personal experience.

GG is waiting for you to contact him personally Matthew, and I'm sure he would like to talk to you personally as well Stat.

The ball is now in your court Matthew and Stat.

Your not too chicken to contact GG, are you Matthew? Are you Stat?

User avatar
Nessie
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2512
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Nessie » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:02 pm

Nessie wrote:
WendyO wrote:.......
I'll answer any questions you have that are directly related to Chelmno grave # 3 / 36, if you have the you-know-whats to keep to the subject at hand.


You respond to questions about Chelmno grave # 3 / 36 that it is unevidenced, or words to that effect. What is that you need as evidence of the existence of the grave? Please go into some detail in your reply.

A lot of work has been done at Chelmno, excavations, articles recovered, probing surveys to establish what is under the ground, including grave # 3 / 36. The conclusion is that burnt human remains are buried there. Are you saying that conclusion is wrong? If so, why?

http://www.muzeum.com.pl/en/chelmno.htm

"The third grave.
Located parallel to the forest wall. On the basis of probing surveys and drills, it was stated that it reaches the forest from the south (SE), insignificantly entering its area. It passes under the forest track, which during the war most likely in this part of the clearing ran along the then forest wall, situated further on than the present one. A stone wall (about 135 meters long), which was to determine the stretch of the grave, is narrower by 2 m than the actual width of the grave. Its total length equals 174 m, width about 8 m. The contents of the grave includes sandy soil with gravel, burn waste, ash, and crushed human bones."
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:04 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
WendyO wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:For those who don't know:

This is why he was arrested, not for any denial jibber jabber.

More denial from the real denier Jeff. ...


So now "WendyO" has to resort to evasive tactics and 'creative editing' because s/he's afraid to look at the evidence...


Here's the full post by Jeffk 1970:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:For those who don't know:

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/03/08/prosecution-put-hold-man-accused-making-online-death-threats-montana

In essence:

The 28-year-old former cross-country athlete from Forest Hills Northern High School, in Grand Rapids, Mich., tweeted he wanted to execute 30 or more grade school children, to surpass the number killed at Sandy Hook in December 2012. Lenio also posted Tweets about shooting up a synagogue and said he wanted to put two bullets “in the head” of a rabbi or Jewish leader. He also posted public comments about going on a killing rampage until “cops take me out.”


This is why he was arrested, not for any denial jibber jabber.


Thank you for pointing out that lie of Jeffs one more time scrmbldggs.

Your bounded rationality based on your cognitive bias seems rather restricted. How on earth do you function in the real world? :blink:


Someone who has nearly 14,000 posts on a discussion forum, not one of any merit, has no idea what the real world is like.

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:07 pm

Nessie wrote:
Nessie wrote:
WendyO wrote:.......
I'll answer any questions you have that are directly related to Chelmno grave # 3 / 36, if you have the you-know-whats to keep to the subject at hand.


You respond to questions about Chelmno grave # 3 / 36 that it is unevidenced, or words to that effect. What is that you need as evidence of the existence of the grave? Please go into some detail in your reply.

A lot of work has been done at Chelmno, excavations, articles recovered, probing surveys to establish what is under the ground, including grave # 3 / 36. The conclusion is that burnt human remains are buried there. Are you saying that conclusion is wrong? If so, why?

http://www.muzeum.com.pl/en/chelmno.htm

"The third grave.
Located parallel to the forest wall. On the basis of probing surveys and drills, it was stated that it reaches the forest from the south (SE), insignificantly entering its area. It passes under the forest track, which during the war most likely in this part of the clearing ran along the then forest wall, situated further on than the present one. A stone wall (about 135 meters long), which was to determine the stretch of the grave, is narrower by 2 m than the actual width of the grave. Its total length equals 174 m, width about 8 m. The contents of the grave includes sandy soil with gravel, burn waste, ash, and crushed human bones."


Nessie, what are your answers to these questions?

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18286&start=280#p548961

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:19 pm

Back to the subject of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36.

Jeff, did RM's presentation at the start of this thread meet MS's, Skeptic Magazine’s and The Skeptics Society’s expressed and implied standards of proof? Did it meet the same standard as used in American courts - IOW beyond a reasonable doubt? Did it meet the same standards as used in German courts?

Jeff, how many metric tons of crushed human Bones can you prove are currently in Chelmno grave # 3 / 36? Is it more than 10 or less than 10?

Jeff, what is the proven volume of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36? Is it more than 10 cubic meters or less than 10?

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 18934
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:20 pm

WendyO wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:WendyO haas made it clear that she will not tell us what conclusions she draws, if any, from Łucja Pawlicka-Nowak's brief description of archeaological findings discussed in the OP. The rest of this thread is her trolling and obsession with herself, er, Gerdes.


When you, me and Matthew finish refuting Matthews many lies with GG's gems in this post:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18286&start=320#p548978

we can get back to the discussion of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36.

You've become a bore. Please post the Gerdes goodies or something. Reading what you have to post is really tedious.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Nessie
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2512
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Nessie » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:26 pm

WendyO wrote:Back to the subject of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36.......



No further discussion is possible or even worthwhile until you state clearly what would constitute proof Chelmno grave # 3 / 36

1 - exists
2 - contains bits of bone and ash from a cremation
3 - the remains are human
4 - the remains are from Jews transported to the camp.

That is what the thread is about "My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs". How many people are buried there and other issues raised are moot since you claim the very existence of the grave is in question.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21113
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:21 pm

WendyO wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
WendyO wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:For those who don't know:

This is why he was arrested, not for any denial jibber jabber.

More denial from the real denier Jeff. ...


So now "WendyO" has to resort to evasive tactics and 'creative editing' because s/he's afraid to look at the evidence...


Here's the full post by Jeffk 1970:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:For those who don't know:

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/03/08/prosecution-put-hold-man-accused-making-online-death-threats-montana

In essence:

The 28-year-old former cross-country athlete from Forest Hills Northern High School, in Grand Rapids, Mich., tweeted he wanted to execute 30 or more grade school children, to surpass the number killed at Sandy Hook in December 2012. Lenio also posted Tweets about shooting up a synagogue and said he wanted to put two bullets “in the head” of a rabbi or Jewish leader. He also posted public comments about going on a killing rampage until “cops take me out.”


This is why he was arrested, not for any denial jibber jabber.


Thank you for pointing out that lie of Jeffs one more time scrmbldggs.

Your bounded rationality based on your cognitive bias seems rather restricted. How on earth do you function in the real world? :blink:


Someone who has nearly 14,000 posts on a discussion forum, not one of any merit, has no idea what the real world is like.

One thing is sure, dear. I have no idea what your (perceived) "real" world is like...
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7034
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:39 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
WendyO wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
WendyO wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:For those who don't know:

This is why he was arrested, not for any denial jibber jabber.

More denial from the real denier Jeff. ...


So now "WendyO" has to resort to evasive tactics and 'creative editing' because s/he's afraid to look at the evidence...


Here's the full post by Jeffk 1970:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:For those who don't know:

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/03/08/prosecution-put-hold-man-accused-making-online-death-threats-montana

In essence:

The 28-year-old former cross-country athlete from Forest Hills Northern High School, in Grand Rapids, Mich., tweeted he wanted to execute 30 or more grade school children, to surpass the number killed at Sandy Hook in December 2012. Lenio also posted Tweets about shooting up a synagogue and said he wanted to put two bullets “in the head” of a rabbi or Jewish leader. He also posted public comments about going on a killing rampage until “cops take me out.”


This is why he was arrested, not for any denial jibber jabber.


Thank you for pointing out that lie of Jeffs one more time scrmbldggs.

Your bounded rationality based on your cognitive bias seems rather restricted. How on earth do you function in the real world? :blink:


Someone who has nearly 14,000 posts on a discussion forum, not one of any merit, has no idea what the real world is like.


Hey, now. That's uncalled for. We like scrmbldggs and what he posts. We do not like you.

But you are amusing in your dysfunctional way.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 18934
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:55 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Hey, now. That's uncalled for. We like scrmbldggs and what he posts. We do not like you.

But you are amusing in your dysfunctional way.

Spot on. Although Gerdes has grown boring in a dysfunctional way.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:06 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:WendyO haas made it clear that she will not tell us what conclusions she draws, if any, from Łucja Pawlicka-Nowak's brief description of archeaological findings discussed in the OP. The rest of this thread is her trolling and obsession with herself, er, Gerdes.


When you, me and Matthew finish refuting Matthews many lies with GG's gems in this post:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18286&start=320#p548978

we can get back to the discussion of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36.

You've become a bore. Please post the Gerdes goodies or something. Reading what you have to post is really tedious.


You and Matthew are being dealt with in this thread here Stat:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18286&start=320#p548998

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:08 pm

Nessie wrote:
WendyO wrote:Back to the subject of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36.......



No further discussion is possible or even worthwhile until you state clearly what would constitute proof Chelmno grave # 3 / 36

1 - exists
2 - contains bits of bone and ash from a cremation
3 - the remains are human
4 - the remains are from Jews transported to the camp.

That is what the thread is about "My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs". How many people are buried there and other issues raised are moot since you claim the very existence of the grave is in question.


Nessie, what were your answers to these questions?

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18286&start=280#p548961

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:11 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
WendyO wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
WendyO wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:For those who don't know:

This is why he was arrested, not for any denial jibber jabber.

More denial from the real denier Jeff. ...


So now "WendyO" has to resort to evasive tactics and 'creative editing' because s/he's afraid to look at the evidence...


Here's the full post by Jeffk 1970:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:For those who don't know:

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/03/08/prosecution-put-hold-man-accused-making-online-death-threats-montana

In essence:

The 28-year-old former cross-country athlete from Forest Hills Northern High School, in Grand Rapids, Mich., tweeted he wanted to execute 30 or more grade school children, to surpass the number killed at Sandy Hook in December 2012. Lenio also posted Tweets about shooting up a synagogue and said he wanted to put two bullets “in the head” of a rabbi or Jewish leader. He also posted public comments about going on a killing rampage until “cops take me out.”


This is why he was arrested, not for any denial jibber jabber.


Thank you for pointing out that lie of Jeffs one more time scrmbldggs.

Your bounded rationality based on your cognitive bias seems rather restricted. How on earth do you function in the real world? :blink:


Someone who has nearly 14,000 posts on a discussion forum, not one of any merit, has no idea what the real world is like.

One thing is sure, dear. I have no idea what your (perceived) "real" world is like...


Almost to 14,000 posts on this forum alone scrmbldggs. Yes sir, you know all about "the real world" don't you?

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:12 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
WendyO wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
WendyO wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:For those who don't know:

This is why he was arrested, not for any denial jibber jabber.

More denial from the real denier Jeff. ...


So now "WendyO" has to resort to evasive tactics and 'creative editing' because s/he's afraid to look at the evidence...


Here's the full post by Jeffk 1970:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:For those who don't know:

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/03/08/prosecution-put-hold-man-accused-making-online-death-threats-montana

In essence:

The 28-year-old former cross-country athlete from Forest Hills Northern High School, in Grand Rapids, Mich., tweeted he wanted to execute 30 or more grade school children, to surpass the number killed at Sandy Hook in December 2012. Lenio also posted Tweets about shooting up a synagogue and said he wanted to put two bullets “in the head” of a rabbi or Jewish leader. He also posted public comments about going on a killing rampage until “cops take me out.”


This is why he was arrested, not for any denial jibber jabber.


Thank you for pointing out that lie of Jeffs one more time scrmbldggs.

Your bounded rationality based on your cognitive bias seems rather restricted. How on earth do you function in the real world? :blink:


Someone who has nearly 14,000 posts on a discussion forum, not one of any merit, has no idea what the real world is like.


Hey, now. That's uncalled for. We like scrmbldggs and what he posts. We do not like you.

But you are amusing in your dysfunctional way.


Back to the subject of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36.

Jeff, did RM's presentation at the start of this thread meet MS's, Skeptic Magazine’s and The Skeptics Society’s expressed and implied standards of proof? Did it meet the same standard as used in American courts - IOW beyond a reasonable doubt? Did it meet the same standards as used in German courts?

Jeff, how many metric tons of crushed human Bones can you prove are currently in Chelmno grave # 3 / 36? Is it more than 10 or less than 10?

Jeff, what is the proven volume of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36? Is it more than 10 cubic meters or less than 10?

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:13 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Hey, now. That's uncalled for. We like scrmbldggs and what he posts. We do not like you.

But you are amusing in your dysfunctional way.

Spot on. Although Gerdes has grown boring in a dysfunctional way.


See the following post for my response Stat:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18286&start=320#p548998

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7034
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:24 pm

WendyO wrote:More denial from the real denier Jeff.


That's cute, you made a funny.

WendyO wrote:Jeff, do you deny that the Flathead County Attorney’s office arrested and charged David Joseph Lenio for felonious “defamatory statements directed at - a religious group of people” and “jewish people as a collective class of people”?


So what? It was dropped because, naturally, such a charge is too broad and in the end unconstitutional:

The criminal defamation charge was dismissed in September 2015 by Flathead District Judge Heidi Ulbricht, who ruled that a state statute was too broad and some of Lenio’s remarks were constitutionally protected free speech.

http://m.dailyinterlake.com/news/local_montana/prosecution-deferred-in-online-threat-case/article_fd96f840-e24f-11e5-a9fa-1bdc4717b4c0.html?mode=jqm

WendyO wrote:Do you deny that they were afraid to arrest and charge GG with the same "offense"?


Uh, denying the Holocaust is not a criminal offense in the US. BTW, I agree that it shouldn't be.

You need to tell Greg he's not trying hard enough. If he really wants some attention he needs to tweet that he wants to shoot school kids, rabbis or Muslims. That should get him some of that attention he craves. They didn't arrest him because he didn't threaten anyone.


WendyO wrote:I know why you are afraid of GG Jeff


Well, I agree it he would scare me if I lived in Montana. After all, he is bat crap crazy. Or, as my dad used to say, he's crazier than a {!#%@} house rat.

But, why don't you give me a thrill and tell me why YOU think I'm afraid of him? :P

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 18934
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:26 pm

WendyO wrote:You and Matthew are being dealt with in this thread here Stat:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18286&start=320#p548998

You must have lied when you told Matthew Ellard that "Mr. G is being a great help in providing me with the information I need to cut through all your BS. I think I'm going to have fun showing who the real liars are on this thread." Because you've posted nothing of the sort.

Fascinating how little you have to say about the ostensible topic of this discussion, what happened at Chełmno and what your objections are to Roberto's arguments.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:37 pm

I will update this post as time goes on, going back over this thread and adding in all of Matthew's lies and any new ones he adds. When I have all the lies listed, and I have confirmation that both Matthew and Stat have contacted GG, we shall get started on the "gems."

There will also be 2 questions that both Matthew and Stat will have to answer, which are:

If all the lies made by Matthew and listed in this post were really true, would the authorities in Montana, who were challenged by GG to arrest and charge him for the same offense that Joseph Lenio was was charged with (“defamatory statements directed at a religious group of people” and “jewish people as a collective class of people”), https://reason.com/blog/2015/06/05/mont ... se#comment have probable cause to arrest GG for fraud?

If all the lies made by Matthew and listed in this post were really true, and the following statements made about Michael Shermer, which can be found on the N.A.F.H. website http://www.nafcash.com/ were false:

The original big-lie was - the wizardly sand “obliterated” the illusory “huge mass graves” and thus made the alleged millions of pounds of bones and teeth - magically - disappear. However, forensic historians exposed the absurd “magically dematerializing huge mass graves” canard, so new more believable cognitive illusions had to be fabricated to augment the old nonsensical big-lies. Enter the spurious “skeptic” - Even though the orthodox tall-tales about the alleged Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II “holocausts” are classic big-lies replete with absurd physical impossibilities, the charlatan MICHAEL SHERMER wants you to believe the fraudulent cognitive illusion that they have actually been scientifically proven to be true. To illustrate the machinations that Shermer has gone through in support of this guise, look at these quotes from his deluding book - Denying History: “The purpose of this book is to… show precisely, with solid evidence… how historians know that it happened as it did… we must obey the rules of reason and apply the tools of science… This process is practiced by all scientists… historical scientists, geologists, paleontologists and archaeologists, to prove that anything in the past happened… We must review the physical evidence.”

Shermer furthers this glaringly transparent charade with these additional duplicitous claims in - Denying History: “To debunk the deniers, can’t we just go there and see for ourselves? The answer, of course, is “yes.” We can no longer ignore the deniers… We cannot remain silent anymore. It’s time to respond… We went to Europe to conduct research at… Treblinka, Sobibor, Belzec… We wanted to see for ourselves just what evidence there is at the camps and to take the opportunity to examine firsthand the claims… How is it that so much physical evidence can come to be doubted?”

WHAT PHYSICAL EVIDENCE? - Shermer is simply ignoring the inconvenient fact that, over the years, there have been no less than four claimed so-called “crime scene investigations” of Treblinka II, and a number of claimed investigations of the other three camps as well - yet to date, it can still be categorically stated that; archaeologists / forensic investigators have never located / proven the existence of even one mass grave at Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor or Treblinka II that contains so-much-as - 1 / 1,000 of 1% - of the alleged buried remains - NOT ONE!

Ironically, Michael Shermer has unwittingly revealed who the real deniers / liars are, as his unethical dissimulation turned out to be an easily documented epic FAIL: “Shermer’s Denying History is… an implicit denial of the existence of opposing facts, evidence and arguments.… he cannot seriously claim to be a scholar. He is an ignorant fool at best. Or else he knows what he is omitting, and then he is merely - a liar, an obfuscator and a fraud.”

So now you know how involved and invested Shermer is in this hoax, why he unscrupulously pretends that the fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” of Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II have been scientifically proven to exist - when he knows for a fact they have not, why he cravenly runs from Greg Gerdes, and why he shamelessly ignores the uncomfortable truth that his deceitful claims / allegations / insinuations have been thoroughly DEBUNKED: “That is the only way to understand this subject. It has to be studied carefully. If you slow down and look at the logic, his illusion doesn’t work. Shermer has set up his argument in such a way that the ordinary methods of logic do not apply… This is like a shell game: you have to watch what he’s doing… The Shermer principle is not logic… The jumping together phenomenon is how illusionists produce their illusions.”


would Michael Shermer have legal standing to ask a judge for a cease and desist letter against GG / N.A.F.H.?

WendyO wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:What is your fixation on Greg Gerdes? I thought this discussion was about Chełmno.

To be more specific Stat, this discussion is about Chelmno grave # 3 / 36. The discussion being focused on GG is the result of you chickens constantly bringing his name up, demanding that I contact him and tell lie after lie about him. I will deal with both you and ME in this post.

Matthew Ellard's lies about GG:

1) Falsely claiming there was an entity called the The National Association of Forensic Historians (TM)

2) Deceptively adding a trademark registration sign, when no such trademark existed.

3) Issuing a public contract whereas the non existing "NAFH" would pay $75,000 consideration for the performance of supplying information, yet no such entity ever existed, to pay the offered consideration.

4) Deceptively, in express wording, indicated Dr Michael Shermer would be the judge, with clear knowledge that was not true and deceptive.

5) Implying that the non-existent NAFH had knowledge of Dr Shermer's express and implied standards of proof, without contacting Dr Shermer to find what those actually were.

6) Greg Gerdes hasn't got two cents to his name.

7) Michael Shermer doesn't know Greg Gerdes even exists.

8) Greg Gerdes never contacted him.

9) Roberto Muehlenkamp contacted Dr Shermer and discovered that the NAFHCASH Challenge was not a legally valid contract.

10) Greg Gerdes claimed Dr Shermer was the judge. Roberto discovered that was not true from our forum.

11) I'd let the Federal USPTO fine him for deceptive conduct of a TM symbol. ......if they could find him...he left no legal address to serve him notice anyway.

12) The hard evidence is he [GG] is terrified of me.

13) Yet here I am...... waiting for Greg Gerdes to respond.


And he asked me this:

Have you received a reply to your email to Greg Gerdes yet? Tell him I won't bite.


Yes I have received a reply, a number of them now as a matter of fact. As to your "hard evidence" that GG is terrified of you Mathew, he asks that you email him directly at the email address on the bottom of the NAFH website. So you can tell him yourself that you don't bite, That is if your not too chicken to contact him.

Matthew and Stat, you now know how to contact GG, and GG is more than happy to talk on the phone as well, which I now know from personal experience.

GG is waiting for you to contact him personally Matthew, and I'm sure he would like to talk to you personally as well Stat.

The ball is now in your court Matthew and Stat.

Your not too chicken to contact GG, are you Matthew? Are you Stat?


Have you contacted GG yet Matthew?

Have you Stat?
Last edited by WendyO on Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:39 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
WendyO wrote:More denial from the real denier Jeff.


That's cute, you made a funny.

WendyO wrote:Jeff, do you deny that the Flathead County Attorney’s office arrested and charged David Joseph Lenio for felonious “defamatory statements directed at - a religious group of people” and “jewish people as a collective class of people”?


So what? It was dropped because, naturally, such a charge is too broad and in the end unconstitutional:

The criminal defamation charge was dismissed in September 2015 by Flathead District Judge Heidi Ulbricht, who ruled that a state statute was too broad and some of Lenio’s remarks were constitutionally protected free speech.

http://m.dailyinterlake.com/news/local_montana/prosecution-deferred-in-online-threat-case/article_fd96f840-e24f-11e5-a9fa-1bdc4717b4c0.html?mode=jqm

WendyO wrote:Do you deny that they were afraid to arrest and charge GG with the same "offense"?


Uh, denying the Holocaust is not a criminal offense in the US. BTW, I agree that it shouldn't be.

You need to tell Greg he's not trying hard enough. If he really wants some attention he needs to tweet that he wants to shoot school kids, rabbis or Muslims. That should get him some of that attention he craves. They didn't arrest him because he didn't threaten anyone.


WendyO wrote:I know why you are afraid of GG Jeff


Well, I agree it he would scare me if I lived in Montana. After all, he is bat crap crazy. Or, as my dad used to say, he's crazier than a {!#%@} house rat.

But, why don't you give me a thrill and tell me why YOU think I'm afraid of him? :P


Because you don't have the you-know-whats to answer these questions:

Back to the subject of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36.

Jeff, did RM's presentation at the start of this thread meet MS's, Skeptic Magazine’s and The Skeptics Society’s expressed and implied standards of proof? Did it meet the same standard as used in American courts - IOW beyond a reasonable doubt? Did it meet the same standards as used in German courts?

Jeff, how many metric tons of crushed human Bones can you prove are currently in Chelmno grave # 3 / 36? Is it more than 10 or less than 10?

Jeff, what is the proven volume of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36? Is it more than 10 cubic meters or less than 10?

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:40 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
WendyO wrote:You and Matthew are being dealt with in this thread here Stat:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18286&start=320#p548998

You must have lied when you told Matthew Ellard that "Mr. G is being a great help in providing me with the information I need to cut through all your BS. I think I'm going to have fun showing who the real liars are on this thread." Because you've posted nothing of the sort.

Fascinating how little you have to say about the ostensible topic of this discussion, what happened at Chełmno and what your objections are to Roberto's arguments.


Stat, you are being dealt with in this post here:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18286&p=549034#p549033


Return to “Holocaust Denial”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SemrushBot and 2 guests