My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:36 am

WendyO wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
WendyO wrote: Jeff, did RM's presentation at the start of this thread meet MS's, Skeptic Magazine’s and The Skeptics Society’s expressed and implied standards of proof?
Jeff is not an agent or representative of Michael Shermer or the Skeptic Society and thus cannot say one way or the other. However, the point is moot as there never was a viable NAFCASH Challenge.

As you, Wendy, the holocaust denier, have recently proved to us, Greg Gerdes entered into misleading and deceptive conduct by :

1) Falsely claiming there was an entity called the The National Association of Forensic Historians (TM)

2) Deceptively adding a trademark registration sign, when no such trademark existed.

3) Issuing a public contract whereas the non existing "NAFH" would pay $75,000 consideration for the performance of supplying information, yet no such entity ever existed, to pay the offered consideration.

4) Deceptively, in express wording, indicated Dr Michael Shermer would be the judge, with clear knowledge that was not true and deceptive.

5) Implying that the non-existent NAFH had knowledge of Dr Shermer's express and implied standards of proof, without contacting Dr Shermer to find what those actually were.

Subsequent to this, a concerned member of the public, Roberto Muehlenkamp contacted Dr Shermer and discovered that the NAFHCASH Challenge was not a legally valid contract. Mr Muehlenkamp has prepared answers and is thus ready for a future time if a valid Challenge is ever offered.


Wendy, the holocaust denier, can now make the NAFHCASH Challenge effective at law.
You state you have been in contact with Greg Gerdes, have sent him emails and so on. You can simply request that Greg Gerdes reissues the Challenge in his own name and accepts liability to pay the consideration offered in the publicly offered contract and pre-offer evidence that Greg Gerdes can meet this liability. Secondly that a US judge, is nominated to judge the evidence supplied by applicants, accepting the contract's offer, according to USA civil law standards.

So Wendy, the ball is now in your and Greg Gerde's court. Contact Greg Gerdes and let us know what his response is.
:D


:lol:

Only someone who is terrified of GG would spit out so many lies and pretend that the challenge is not "effective at law."

If all you say about GG / NAFH is true, then you could easily sue him / them for fraud and easily win. But the fact that you don't is proof that you're a liar and a chicken. The fact that RM doesn't is proof of the same.


If all your lies were true Matthew, MS would have dragged GG to court years ago. The fact that he hasn't is further proof of what a liar, chicken and denier you are. :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27746
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:37 am

WendyO, the holocaust denier wrote:Only someone who is terrified of GG would spit out so many lies and pretend that the challenge is not "effective at law."
Greg Gerdes was one of the funniest clowns we ever had on the forum. He was very entertaining.. The rumour is: he is the new star in Dumb and Dumber 3, playing both roles on his own. :D

WendyO, the holocaust denier wrote:If all you say about GG / NAFH is true, then you could easily sue him.
What's the point? Greg Gerdes hasn't got two cents to his name. :lol:

So Wendy? Has Greg Gerdes responded to your email yet?

What is the NAFH trademark registration number?
:lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27746
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:39 am

WendyO, the holocaust denier wrote: If all your lies were true Matthew, MS would have dragged GG to court years ago.
Michael Shermer doesn't know Greg Gerdes even exists. Greg Gerdes never contacted him. Michael Shermer isn't a member of the forum.

Did you forget again?
:lol:
The Wendy Gerdes Challenge.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 20499
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:40 am

WendyO wrote:Yes Jeff, I'm sure you're too busy trying to find your you-know-what's to answer questions that you can't answer lest your blind faith that Chelmno grave # 3 / 36 exists is shattered.

Still dodging.

Image
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 20499
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:42 am

WendyO wrote:If all your lies were true Matthew, MS would have dragged GG to court years ago. The fact that he hasn't is further proof of what a liar, chicken and denier you are. :lol:

So now the {!#%@} thinks she speaks for Shermer? Jesus wept.
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 20499
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:47 am

WendyO wrote:. . . I am getting information from GG and confirming what he is telling me. I will create a post containing statements of fact made by GG to me that I have confirmed to my satisfaction as being true. Matthew is going to be proven the fool and liar that he clearly appears to be. And you are going to end up looking foolish yourself Jeff. Sorry.

Still waiting, dipshit.
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:49 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
WendyO, the holocaust denier wrote:Only someone who is terrified of GG would spit out so many lies and pretend that the challenge is not "effective at law" ...If all you say about GG / NAFH is true, then you could easily sue him.

What's the point? Greg Gerdes hasn't got two cents to his name.


:lol:

Look at Matthew chicken out at the first suggestion of facing GG in a court of law. :lol:

You know GG would destroy you, don't you Mathew?

Just imagine Matthew wilting on the witness stand under GG's questioning. :lol:

But it will never happen because Mathew is afraid of GG, aren't you Mathew?

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 20499
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:53 am

What is your fixation on Greg Gerdes? I thought this discussion was about Chełmno. Next to you, Gerdes is the least interesting thing in this thread. Oh, I get it, by obsessing on Gerdes, you think you're excused from dealing with Chełmno and the questions you've been asked about your various claims. You're not. Chicken.
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1434
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Xcalibur » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:55 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
WendyO wrote:. . . I am getting information from GG and confirming what he is telling me. I will create a post containing statements of fact made by GG to me that I have confirmed to my satisfaction as being true. Matthew is going to be proven the fool and liar that he clearly appears to be. And you are going to end up looking foolish yourself Jeff. Sorry.

Still waiting, dipshit.


Right, and I'm still waiting for a star in the east..... so tell Gerdes when I make application to collect I expect to be paid off in gold, frankincense and myrrh:

http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/dail ... and-myrrh/

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:00 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
WendyO, the holocaust denier wrote: If all your lies were true Matthew, MS would have dragged GG to court years ago.
Michael Shermer doesn't know Greg Gerdes even exists. Greg Gerdes never contacted him. Michael Shermer isn't a member of the forum.

Did you forget again?
:lol:The Wendy Gerdes Challenge.jpg


Now MS doesn't doesnt know GG even exists? :lol:

You're having having a hard time keeping you lies straight Matthew. :lol:

GG didn't have to contact MS because RM already did. :lol:

Did you forget again? :lol:

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:02 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
WendyO wrote:. . . I am getting information from GG and confirming what he is telling me. I will create a post containing statements of fact made by GG to me that I have confirmed to my satisfaction as being true. Matthew is going to be proven the fool and liar that he clearly appears to be. And you are going to end up looking foolish yourself Jeff. Sorry.

Still waiting, dipshit.


Dipshit? Someone must be getting really nervous. :lol:

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7720
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:04 am

WendyO wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
WendyO wrote: Jeff, did RM's presentation at the start of this thread meet MS's, Skeptic Magazine’s and The Skeptics Society’s expressed and implied standards of proof?
Jeff is not an agent or representative of Michael Shermer or the Skeptic Society and thus cannot say one way or the other. However, the point is moot as there never was a viable NAFCASH Challenge.

As you, Wendy, the holocaust denier, have recently proved to us, Greg Gerdes entered into misleading and deceptive conduct by :

1) Falsely claiming there was an entity called the The National Association of Forensic Historians (TM)

2) Deceptively adding a trademark registration sign, when no such trademark existed.

3) Issuing a public contract whereas the non existing "NAFH" would pay $75,000 consideration for the performance of supplying information, yet no such entity ever existed, to pay the offered consideration.

4) Deceptively, in express wording, indicated Dr Michael Shermer would be the judge, with clear knowledge that was not true and deceptive.

5) Implying that the non-existent NAFH had knowledge of Dr Shermer's express and implied standards of proof, without contacting Dr Shermer to find what those actually were.

Subsequent to this, a concerned member of the public, Roberto Muehlenkamp contacted Dr Shermer and discovered that the NAFHCASH Challenge was not a legally valid contract. Mr Muehlenkamp has prepared answers and is thus ready for a future time if a valid Challenge is ever offered.


Wendy, the holocaust denier, can now make the NAFHCASH Challenge effective at law.
You state you have been in contact with Greg Gerdes, have sent him emails and so on. You can simply request that Greg Gerdes reissues the Challenge in his own name and accepts liability to pay the consideration offered in the publicly offered contract and pre-offer evidence that Greg Gerdes can meet this liability. Secondly that a US judge, is nominated to judge the evidence supplied by applicants, accepting the contract's offer, according to USA civil law standards.

So Wendy, the ball is now in your and Greg Gerde's court. Contact Greg Gerdes and let us know what his response is.
:D


:lol:

Only someone who is terrified of GG would spit out so many lies and pretend that the challenge is not "effective at law."

If all you say about GG / NAFH is true, then you could easily sue him / them for fraud and easily win. But the fact that you don't is proof that you're a liar and a chicken. The fact that RM doesn't is proof of the same.


Why would I be terrified of some denier?
“Today I saw one of those places, saw it in all of its horror, all its filth, all its death.”
Soldier entering the Ohrdruf Concentration Camp.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 20499
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:08 am

Sorry, still wrong, just being descriptive. I do enjoy your company, even though you're an {!#%@} and a dipshit. What's not to enjoy - an especially obtuse denier who's fixated on Greg Gerdes and his contest rules. Usually you lot have something to say about the Holocaust. For some reason, you don't. Yet you keep posting. About Greg Gerdes LOL. Carry on.
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27746
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:10 am

WendyO, the transsexual holocaust denier wrote:Look at Matthew chicken out at the first suggestion of facing GG in a court of law.

1) Greg Gerdes hasn't got two cents to rub together, so why bother?

2) Greg Gerdes didn't actually register the NAFH or trademark, so he left no legal address to serve him notice anyway.

3) I'd let the Federal USPTO fine him for deceptive conduct of a TM symbol. ......if they could find him.


4) I'm Aussie and already had fun with Jerzy Rek. :lol:

Has Greg Gerdes responded to your email yet?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27746
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:15 am

Wendy O Gerdes, the transsexual holocaust denier wrote: GG didn't have to contact MS because RM already did.
No. Greg Gerdes claimed Dr Shermer was the judge. Roberto discovered that was not true from our forum. Michael Shermer does not post on our forum.

Didn't you work that out Greg?
:lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27746
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:18 am

Wendy O Gerdes wrote:You know GG would destroy you, don't you Mathew?
Yet here I am...... waiting for Greg Gerdes to respond. The hard evidence is he is terrified of me.

Have you received a reply to your email to Greg Gerdes yet? Tell him I won't bite.
:lol:

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 20499
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:21 am

She really doesn't know what to say at this point. I'd kind of given up on this thread, as her obsessions are tedious. But her incompetence and dazed confusion are making the thread a laugh riot.
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22087
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:25 am

Absolutely a laugh riot. Like the below. But wow, he/she/it got something right. :lol:


WendyO wrote:...wilting on the witness stand under GG's questioning. :lol:

But it will never happen...
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Nessie
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2561
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Nessie » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:55 am

Nessie wrote:
WendyO wrote:.......
I'll answer any questions you have that are directly related to Chelmno grave # 3 / 36, if you have the you-know-whats to keep to the subject at hand.


You respond to questions about Chelmno grave # 3 / 36 that it is unevidenced, or words to that effect. What is that you need as evidence of the existence of the grave? Please go into some detail in your reply.

A lot of work has been done at Chelmno, excavations, articles recovered, probing surveys to establish what is under the ground, including grave # 3 / 36. The conclusion is that burnt human remains are buried there. Are you saying that conclusion is wrong? If so, why?

http://www.muzeum.com.pl/en/chelmno.htm

"The third grave.
Located parallel to the forest wall. On the basis of probing surveys and drills, it was stated that it reaches the forest from the south (SE), insignificantly entering its area. It passes under the forest track, which during the war most likely in this part of the clearing ran along the then forest wall, situated further on than the present one. A stone wall (about 135 meters long), which was to determine the stretch of the grave, is narrower by 2 m than the actual width of the grave. Its total length equals 174 m, width about 8 m. The contents of the grave includes sandy soil with gravel, burn waste, ash, and crushed human bones."
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 20499
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:03 pm

Going by past history, those, like WendyO, who are obsessed with Greg Gerdes generally turn out to be Greg Gerdes.
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:37 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:What is your fixation on Greg Gerdes? I thought this discussion was about Chełmno.

To be more specific Stat, this discussion is about Chelmno grave # 3 / 36. The discussion being focused on GG is the result of you chickens constantly bringing his name up, demanding that I contact him and tell lie after lie about him. I will deal with ME in this post, then move on to each and every one of you chickens, then get back to the subject of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36.

Matthew Ellard's lies:

1) Falsely claiming there was an entity called the The National Association of Forensic Historians (TM)

2) Deceptively adding a trademark registration sign, when no such trademark existed.

3) Issuing a public contract whereas the non existing "NAFH" would pay $75,000 consideration for the performance of supplying information, yet no such entity ever existed, to pay the offered consideration.

4) Deceptively, in express wording, indicated Dr Michael Shermer would be the judge, with clear knowledge that was not true and deceptive.

5) Implying that the non-existent NAFH had knowledge of Dr Shermer's express and implied standards of proof, without contacting Dr Shermer to find what those actually were.

Greg Gerdes hasn't got two cents to his name.

Michael Shermer doesn't know Greg Gerdes even exists.

Greg Gerdes never contacted him.

Roberto Muehlenkamp contacted Dr Shermer and discovered that the NAFHCASH Challenge was not a legally valid contract.

Greg Gerdes claimed Dr Shermer was the judge. Roberto discovered that was not true from our forum.


Further, Matthew Ellard made this statement:

...he left no legal address to serve him notice anyway.

3) I'd let the Federal USPTO fine him for deceptive conduct of a TM symbol. ......if they could find him.


And he asked me this:

Yet here I am...... waiting for Greg Gerdes to respond. The hard evidence is he is terrified of me.
Have you received a reply to your email to Greg Gerdes yet? Tell him I won't bite.


Yes I have received a reply, a number of them now as a matter of fact. As to your "hard evidence" that GG is terrified of you Mathew, he asks that you email him directly at the email address on the bottom of the NAFH website. So you can tell him yourself that you don't bite, That is if your not too chicken to contact him.

As to Matthews insinuation that GG would be hard to find, the following will give you an idea of what the truth is on that matter:

Greg Gerdes|9.5.15 @ 6:05PM|#

I have sent the following (via fax and/or email) to most everyone involved in the arrest / charging of Mr. Lenio, and many others who know about the case. Anyone and everyone is not just welcome, but encouraged to copy it and send it to anyone who might have an interest in the case.

FYI - I haven't been arrested yet.

What are they waiting for?

What are they so afraid of?

* * * * *

ATTENTION ALL FREEDOM LOVING MONTANANS

The Flathead County Attorney’s office has recently charged an informed citizen with felonious criminal defamation for - in part; speaking the truth about a historical myth / archaeological hoax.

(See: State of Montana vs. David Joseph Lenio)

NOTICE:

The following communication is being made with full knowledge of its so-called “defamatory character” by - Greg Richard Gerdes - citizen of The State of Montana.

The intent of this communication is to express a sincere belief that all persons, groups, classes and associations - whose words and deeds have resulted in Mr. Joseph Lenio being unconscionably and unconstitutionally charged with criminal defamation for making the following true statement:

“Now that the holocaust has been proven to be a lie beyond a reasonable doubt”

have earned any and all - hatred, contempt, ridicule, degradation and disgrace they receive from society.

(To be continued in my next post.)



Greg Gerdes|9.5.15 @ 6:06PM|#

(Continued from my last post.)

To assert my personal public statement / communication on this issue: The orthodox “jewish holocaust of WW II” story is a debunked myth / hoax and all persons, groups, classes and associations who proclaim that it is true are brainwashed sheep ignorant of historical, scientific and archaeological facts and deserving of any scorn resulting from their ignorance and malfeasance.

Authored and signed by Plains Montana resident - Greg Richard Gerdes

President of - The National Association of Forensic Historians - http://www.nafcash.com

Singed: ________________________________ Date: ___________

If the Flathead County Attorney’s office has arrested and charged David Joseph Lenio for felonious “defamatory statements directed at - a religious group of people” and “jewish people as a collective class of people” - then why haven’t they arrested and charged me?

log in or register to reply

Greg Gerdes|9.7.15 @ 5:02PM|#

FYI, if you would like to get a better understanding about how the persecuting attorney's are angling to convict Mr. Lenio on the Orwellian group defamation charge (and the reason for my using the wording that I did in my above statement), see page 14 in the - state argued in response - link in the above article.

BTW, I still haven't been arrested yet. (I'm sure the Flathead County attorney's have figured out already what a disaster that would be for them - they are terrified of me because they know I would destroy them in their own courtroom.)

Greg Gerdes|9.7.15 @ 8:30PM|#

Please note on page 16 how ass. county attorney bowman tries to confuse and intermingle the alleged threatening / intimidation comments of Mr. Lenio with his alleged defamatory comments.

She says of Mr. Lenio's statement - “Now that the holocaust has been proven to be a lie beyond a reasonable doubt, it is now time to hunt the Nazi hunters.”

"It is clear from Mr. Lenio's communications he is asserting the statements as if they were fact."

Well bowman and corrigan - here is me - Greg Richard Gerdes - of Plains Montana, "asserting a statement as if it were fact:"

THE hOLOCAU$T IS A LIE

Again, on page 16 of the document we are discussing - ass. county attorney bowman writes:

"As provided in the Affidavit, Lenio states the holocaust was a lie, and it is "time to hunt the Nazi hunters." Affidavit, 4 (Feb. 28 2015). This is merely one example of Lenio's statements intended to attack Jewish people based on religion."

See how she's trying to confuse alleged threats / intimidation with alleged defamation?

So let's see if the Flathead County attorney's have the guts to charge me with defaming the poor persecuted jews for saying the same thing Mr. Lenio did about the holohoax.

Greg Gerdes|9.22.15 @ 11:53AM|#

Well, it's been half a month since my last "defamatory" post, and I've yet to be arrested / charged with “defamatory statements directed at - a religious group of people” and/or “jewish people as a collective class of people.”

What is the Flathead County attorney's office waiting for?

What are they so afraid of?

What's even worse than the utter hypocrisy of me not getting arrested / charged - is the total silence by the lamestream media up in Kalispell about this whole "group defamation" thing. The Flathead Beacon even deleted a post of mine under an online article which was not much more than a copy of what I posted above. I also sent a copy to every editor / reporter at the Flathead Beacon via email, and to date, not one of the recipients has shown the intelligence, courage, integrity or character to write an article addressing the absurd "group defamation" charges that have been brought against Mr. Lenio.

I don't know what's worse - the malfeasance of the Flathead County attorney's office or the cowardice of the Flathead Beacon's staff.

Before I sign off, let me reiterate (with full knowledge of its so-called “defamatory character”):

I, Greg Richard Gerdes - of Plains Montana - "assert as if it were fact"

The holocau$t is a holohoax.

So what are you waiting for - Ed Corrigan, Stacy Boman and Travis R. Ahner?

What are you so afraid of?

https://reason.com/blog/2015/06/05/mont ... se#comment


Matthew, you now know how to contact GG by email, by mail, or in person, and GG is more than happy to talk on the phone as well, which I now know from personal experience.

GG is waiting for you to contact him personally Matthew.

The ball is now in your court Matthew.

Your not too chicken to contact GG, are you Matthew?

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 20499
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:44 pm

WendyO wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:What is your fixation on Greg Gerdes? I thought this discussion was about Chełmno.

To be more specific Stat, this discussion is about Chelmno grave # 3 / 36. The discussion being focused on GG is the result of you chickens constantly bringing his name up, demanding that I contact him and tell lie after lie about him. I will deal with ME in this post, then move on to each and every one of you chickens, then get back to the subject of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36.

WendyO, the only chicken here is you. You keep dodging questions. Where are the gems from Gerdes you promised us?[/quote]
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:46 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Why would I be terrified of some denier?


For the same reason government investigators and lawyers in Montana are afraid of him:

Greg Gerdes|9.5.15 @ 6:05PM|#

I have sent the following (via fax and/or email) to most everyone involved in the arrest / charging of Mr. Lenio, and many others who know about the case. Anyone and everyone is not just welcome, but encouraged to copy it and send it to anyone who might have an interest in the case.

FYI - I haven't been arrested yet.

What are they waiting for?

What are they so afraid of?

* * * * *

ATTENTION ALL FREEDOM LOVING MONTANANS

The Flathead County Attorney’s office has recently charged an informed citizen with felonious criminal defamation for - in part; speaking the truth about a historical myth / archaeological hoax.

(See: State of Montana vs. David Joseph Lenio)

NOTICE:

The following communication is being made with full knowledge of its so-called “defamatory character” by - Greg Richard Gerdes - citizen of The State of Montana.

The intent of this communication is to express a sincere belief that all persons, groups, classes and associations - whose words and deeds have resulted in Mr. Joseph Lenio being unconscionably and unconstitutionally charged with criminal defamation for making the following true statement:

“Now that the holocaust has been proven to be a lie beyond a reasonable doubt”

have earned any and all - hatred, contempt, ridicule, degradation and disgrace they receive from society.

(To be continued in my next post.)



Greg Gerdes|9.5.15 @ 6:06PM|#

(Continued from my last post.)

To assert my personal public statement / communication on this issue: The orthodox “jewish holocaust of WW II” story is a debunked myth / hoax and all persons, groups, classes and associations who proclaim that it is true are brainwashed sheep ignorant of historical, scientific and archaeological facts and deserving of any scorn resulting from their ignorance and malfeasance.

Authored and signed by Plains Montana resident - Greg Richard Gerdes

President of - The National Association of Forensic Historians - http://www.nafcash.com

Singed: ________________________________ Date: ___________

If the Flathead County Attorney’s office has arrested and charged David Joseph Lenio for felonious “defamatory statements directed at - a religious group of people” and “jewish people as a collective class of people” - then why haven’t they arrested and charged me?

log in or register to reply

Greg Gerdes|9.7.15 @ 5:02PM|#

FYI, if you would like to get a better understanding about how the persecuting attorney's are angling to convict Mr. Lenio on the Orwellian group defamation charge (and the reason for my using the wording that I did in my above statement), see page 14 in the - state argued in response - link in the above article.

BTW, I still haven't been arrested yet. (I'm sure the Flathead County attorney's have figured out already what a disaster that would be for them - they are terrified of me because they know I would destroy them in their own courtroom.)

Greg Gerdes|9.7.15 @ 8:30PM|#

Please note on page 16 how ass. county attorney bowman tries to confuse and intermingle the alleged threatening / intimidation comments of Mr. Lenio with his alleged defamatory comments.

She says of Mr. Lenio's statement - “Now that the holocaust has been proven to be a lie beyond a reasonable doubt, it is now time to hunt the Nazi hunters.”

"It is clear from Mr. Lenio's communications he is asserting the statements as if they were fact."

Well bowman and corrigan - here is me - Greg Richard Gerdes - of Plains Montana, "asserting a statement as if it were fact:"

THE hOLOCAU$T IS A LIE

Again, on page 16 of the document we are discussing - ass. county attorney bowman writes:

"As provided in the Affidavit, Lenio states the holocaust was a lie, and it is "time to hunt the Nazi hunters." Affidavit, 4 (Feb. 28 2015). This is merely one example of Lenio's statements intended to attack Jewish people based on religion."

See how she's trying to confuse alleged threats / intimidation with alleged defamation?

So let's see if the Flathead County attorney's have the guts to charge me with defaming the poor persecuted jews for saying the same thing Mr. Lenio did about the holohoax.

Greg Gerdes|9.22.15 @ 11:53AM|#

Well, it's been half a month since my last "defamatory" post, and I've yet to be arrested / charged with “defamatory statements directed at - a religious group of people” and/or “jewish people as a collective class of people.”

What is the Flathead County attorney's office waiting for?

What are they so afraid of?

What's even worse than the utter hypocrisy of me not getting arrested / charged - is the total silence by the lamestream media up in Kalispell about this whole "group defamation" thing. The Flathead Beacon even deleted a post of mine under an online article which was not much more than a copy of what I posted above. I also sent a copy to every editor / reporter at the Flathead Beacon via email, and to date, not one of the recipients has shown the intelligence, courage, integrity or character to write an article addressing the absurd "group defamation" charges that have been brought against Mr. Lenio.

I don't know what's worse - the malfeasance of the Flathead County attorney's office or the cowardice of the Flathead Beacon's staff.

Before I sign off, let me reiterate (with full knowledge of its so-called “defamatory character”):

I, Greg Richard Gerdes - of Plains Montana - "assert as if it were fact"

The holocau$t is a holohoax.

So what are you waiting for - Ed Corrigan, Stacy Boman and Travis R. Ahner?

What are you so afraid of?

https://reason.com/blog/2015/06/05/mont ... se#comment


And for the same reason you are afraid to answer these questions:

Jeff, did RM's presentation at the start of this thread meet MS's, Skeptic Magazine’s and The Skeptics Society’s expressed and implied standards of proof? Did it meet the same standard as used in American courts - IOW beyond a reasonable doubt? Did it meet the same standards as used in German courts?

Jeff, how many metric tons of crushed human Bones can you prove are currently in Chelmno grave # 3 / 36? Is it more than 10 or less than 10?

Jeff, what is the proven volume of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36? Is it more than 10 cubic meters or less than 10?

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 20499
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:47 pm

LOL whilst insisting she's not obsessed with Gerdes, this chicken posts deranged slobbering from Gerdes!
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:49 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:LOL whilst insisting she's not obsessed with Gerdes, this chicken posts deranged slobbering from Gerdes!


At your insistence.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 20499
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:51 pm

It doesn't matter why you do it - it's just funny that you do it. Honestly, Gerdes and you are really not interesting. What's interesting is what happened at Chełmno and why - you know, the topic you keep avoiding like a chicken.
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:52 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:What is your fixation on Greg Gerdes? I thought this discussion was about Chełmno.

To be more specific Stat, this discussion is about Chelmno grave # 3 / 36. The discussion being focused on GG is the result of you chickens constantly bringing his name up, demanding that I contact him and tell lie after lie about him. I will deal with ME in this post, then move on to each and every one of you chickens, then get back to the subject of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36.

WendyO, the only chicken here is you. You keep dodging questions. Where are the gems from Gerdes you promised us?


Someone is getting real nervous.

The "gems" from GG will be used to refute the lying chicken Matthew Ellard's lies in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18286&p=548955#p548951

Here is a teaser for you Stat:

Roberto Muehlenkamp:

If this is what it takes to satisfy the NAFCASH challenge requirements, please say so, Mr. Gerdes... I shall contact Mr. Shermer right away.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=73168&page=100

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7720
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:52 pm

WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Why would I be terrified of some denier?


For the same reason government investigators and lawyers in Montana are afraid of him:

Greg Gerdes|9.5.15 @ 6:05PM|#

I have sent the following (via fax and/or email) to most everyone involved in the arrest / charging of Mr. Lenio, and many others who know about the case. Anyone and everyone is not just welcome, but encouraged to copy it and send it to anyone who might have an interest in the case.

FYI - I haven't been arrested yet.

What are they waiting for?

What are they so afraid of?

* * * * *

ATTENTION ALL FREEDOM LOVING MONTANANS

The Flathead County Attorney’s office has recently charged an informed citizen with felonious criminal defamation for - in part; speaking the truth about a historical myth / archaeological hoax.

(See: State of Montana vs. David Joseph Lenio)

NOTICE:

The following communication is being made with full knowledge of its so-called “defamatory character” by - Greg Richard Gerdes - citizen of The State of Montana.

The intent of this communication is to express a sincere belief that all persons, groups, classes and associations - whose words and deeds have resulted in Mr. Joseph Lenio being unconscionably and unconstitutionally charged with criminal defamation for making the following true statement:

“Now that the holocaust has been proven to be a lie beyond a reasonable doubt”

have earned any and all - hatred, contempt, ridicule, degradation and disgrace they receive from society.

(To be continued in my next post.)



Greg Gerdes|9.5.15 @ 6:06PM|#

(Continued from my last post.)

To assert my personal public statement / communication on this issue: The orthodox “jewish holocaust of WW II” story is a debunked myth / hoax and all persons, groups, classes and associations who proclaim that it is true are brainwashed sheep ignorant of historical, scientific and archaeological facts and deserving of any scorn resulting from their ignorance and malfeasance.

Authored and signed by Plains Montana resident - Greg Richard Gerdes

President of - The National Association of Forensic Historians - http://www.nafcash.com

Singed: ________________________________ Date: ___________

If the Flathead County Attorney’s office has arrested and charged David Joseph Lenio for felonious “defamatory statements directed at - a religious group of people” and “jewish people as a collective class of people” - then why haven’t they arrested and charged me?

log in or register to reply

Greg Gerdes|9.7.15 @ 5:02PM|#

FYI, if you would like to get a better understanding about how the persecuting attorney's are angling to convict Mr. Lenio on the Orwellian group defamation charge (and the reason for my using the wording that I did in my above statement), see page 14 in the - state argued in response - link in the above article.

BTW, I still haven't been arrested yet. (I'm sure the Flathead County attorney's have figured out already what a disaster that would be for them - they are terrified of me because they know I would destroy them in their own courtroom.)

Greg Gerdes|9.7.15 @ 8:30PM|#

Please note on page 16 how ass. county attorney bowman tries to confuse and intermingle the alleged threatening / intimidation comments of Mr. Lenio with his alleged defamatory comments.

She says of Mr. Lenio's statement - “Now that the holocaust has been proven to be a lie beyond a reasonable doubt, it is now time to hunt the Nazi hunters.”

"It is clear from Mr. Lenio's communications he is asserting the statements as if they were fact."

Well bowman and corrigan - here is me - Greg Richard Gerdes - of Plains Montana, "asserting a statement as if it were fact:"

THE hOLOCAU$T IS A LIE

Again, on page 16 of the document we are discussing - ass. county attorney bowman writes:

"As provided in the Affidavit, Lenio states the holocaust was a lie, and it is "time to hunt the Nazi hunters." Affidavit, 4 (Feb. 28 2015). This is merely one example of Lenio's statements intended to attack Jewish people based on religion."

See how she's trying to confuse alleged threats / intimidation with alleged defamation?

So let's see if the Flathead County attorney's have the guts to charge me with defaming the poor persecuted jews for saying the same thing Mr. Lenio did about the holohoax.

Greg Gerdes|9.22.15 @ 11:53AM|#

Well, it's been half a month since my last "defamatory" post, and I've yet to be arrested / charged with “defamatory statements directed at - a religious group of people” and/or “jewish people as a collective class of people.”

What is the Flathead County attorney's office waiting for?

What are they so afraid of?

What's even worse than the utter hypocrisy of me not getting arrested / charged - is the total silence by the lamestream media up in Kalispell about this whole "group defamation" thing. The Flathead Beacon even deleted a post of mine under an online article which was not much more than a copy of what I posted above. I also sent a copy to every editor / reporter at the Flathead Beacon via email, and to date, not one of the recipients has shown the intelligence, courage, integrity or character to write an article addressing the absurd "group defamation" charges that have been brought against Mr. Lenio.

I don't know what's worse - the malfeasance of the Flathead County attorney's office or the cowardice of the Flathead Beacon's staff.

Before I sign off, let me reiterate (with full knowledge of its so-called “defamatory character”):

I, Greg Richard Gerdes - of Plains Montana - "assert as if it were fact"

The holocau$t is a holohoax.

So what are you waiting for - Ed Corrigan, Stacy Boman and Travis R. Ahner?

What are you so afraid of?

https://reason.com/blog/2015/06/05/mont ... se#comment


And for the same reason you are afraid to answer these questions:

Jeff, did RM's presentation at the start of this thread meet MS's, Skeptic Magazine’s and The Skeptics Society’s expressed and implied standards of proof? Did it meet the same standard as used in American courts - IOW beyond a reasonable doubt? Did it meet the same standards as used in German courts?

Jeff, how many metric tons of crushed human Bones can you prove are currently in Chelmno grave # 3 / 36? Is it more than 10 or less than 10?

Jeff, what is the proven volume of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36? Is it more than 10 cubic meters or less than 10?


ROFLMAO
“Today I saw one of those places, saw it in all of its horror, all its filth, all its death.”
Soldier entering the Ohrdruf Concentration Camp.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7720
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:56 pm

Oh, good grief, Gerdes is a loon.

:lol:
:lol:
“Today I saw one of those places, saw it in all of its horror, all its filth, all its death.”
Soldier entering the Ohrdruf Concentration Camp.

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:01 pm

Nessie wrote:I had a go at the NAFH challenge on RODOH, but the more questions I answered, the more were added to the challenge.,,


Are these the questions you're talking about:

Please note - that not one person who espouses the orthodox stories of these so-called “holocausts within the holocaust” and/or has fallen for the big “scientifically proven” lie, has ever mustered the courage / integrity / character to accept - The C.S.I. Challenge - and complete the following form. In fact, the very “scientists” involved in this criminal charade - like cornered rats - cravenly avoid these simple / relevant questions like the plague. (What does that tell you?) And don’t forget - 4 out of the 75 so-called “huge mass graves” have actually been located / proven to exist and to currently contain human remains; so why won’t the self-deceiving true-believers invalidate the so-called “holocaust deniers” by proving the claims / allegations / insinuations made about the other 71? What are they so afraid of? (They’re terrified - because they know they have been forensically cornered - and by answering these questions, they’ll expose who the real deniers / liars are.)

#1 - Has it ever been claimed / alleged / insinuated in orthodox historiography and/or the media that; during WW II, Germany constructed and administered four camps in Poland called Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#2 - Is it known - with the utmost certainty - that; during WW II, Germany actually constructed and administered four camps in Poland called Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#3 - Is it reasonable to doubt that; during WW II, Germany constructed and administered four camps in Poland called Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#4 - Has it ever been proven - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that; during WW II, Germany actually constructed and administered four camps in Poland called Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#5 - If your answer to question #4 is - Yes. - then; if you wanted to, could you post said proof on an internet website - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#6 - Has it ever been claimed / alleged / insinuated in orthodox historiography and/or the media that; in total, hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of jews were transited to the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#7 - Is it known - with the utmost certainty - that; in total, hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of jews actually set foot in the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#8 - Is it reasonable to doubt that; in total, hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of jews set foot in the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#9 - Has it ever been proven - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that; in total, hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of jews actually set foot in the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#10 - If your answer to question #9 is - Yes. - then; if you wanted to, could you post said proof on an internet website - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#11 - Has it ever been claimed / alleged / insinuated in orthodox historiography and/or the media that; in total, hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of jews were murdered at the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#12 - Is it known - with the utmost certainty - that; in total, hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of jews were actually murdered at the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#13 - Is it reasonable to doubt that; in total, hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of jews were murdered at the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#14 - Has it ever been proven - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that; in total, hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of jews were actually murdered at the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#15 - If your answer to question #14 is - Yes. - then; if you wanted to, could you post said proof on an internet website - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#16 - Has it ever been claimed / alleged / insinuated in orthodox historiography and/or the media that; in total, hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of corpses were buried in numerous “huge mass graves” within the boundaries of the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#17 - Is it known - with the utmost certainty - that; in total, hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of corpses were actually buried in numerous “huge mass graves” within the boundaries of the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#18 - Is it reasonable to doubt that; in total, hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of corpses were buried in numerous “huge mass graves” within the boundaries of the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#19 - Has it ever been proven - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that; in total, hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of corpses were actually buried in numerous “huge mass graves” within the boundaries of the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#20 - If your answer to question #19 is - Yes. - then; if you wanted to, could you post said proof on an internet website - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#21 - Has it ever been claimed / alleged / insinuated in orthodox historiography and/or the media that; despite the passage of decades, legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators can still locate extant WW II era graves with the use of modern forensic science and geophysics - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#22 - Is it known - with the utmost certainty - that; despite the passage of decades, legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators actually can still locate extant WW II era graves with the use of modern forensic science and geophysics - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#23 - Is it reasonable to doubt that; despite the passage of decades, legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators can still locate extant WW II era graves with the use of modern forensic science and geophysics - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#24 - Has it ever been proven - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that; despite the passage of decades, legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators actually can still locate extant WW II era graves with the use of modern forensic science and geophysics - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#25 - If your answer to question #24 is - Yes. - then; if you wanted to, could you post said proof on an internet website - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#26 - Has it ever been claimed / alleged / insinuated in orthodox historiography and/or the media that; legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have located / proven the existence of numerous discernable / measurable extant mass graves within the boundaries of each of the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#27 - Is it known - with the utmost certainty - that; legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have actually located / proven the existence of numerous discernable / measurable extant mass graves within the boundaries of each of the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#28 - Is it reasonable to doubt that; legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have located / proven the existence of numerous discernable / measurable extant mass graves within the boundaries of each of the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#29 - Has it ever been proven - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that; legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have actually located / proven the existence of numerous discernable / measurable extant mass graves within the boundaries of each of the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#30 - If your answer to question #29 is - Yes. - then; if you wanted to, could you post said proof on an internet website - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#31 - Can you currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that; at least one of the 75 claimed / alleged / insinuated extant graves of Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. - has actually been located / proven to exist, in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#32 - If your answer to question #31 is - Yes. - then; if you wanted to, could you post your alleged proof on an internet website - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#33 - Can you currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that; within the boundary of each of the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - at least one of the 75 claimed / alleged / insinuated extant graves identified by The N.A.F.H. - has actually been located / proven to exist, in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#34 - If your answer to question #33 is - Yes. - then; if you wanted to, could you post your alleged proof on an internet website - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#35 - Can you currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that; all 75 of the claimed / alleged / insinuated extant graves of Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. - have actually been located / proven to exist, in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#36 - If your answer to question #35 is - Yes. - then; if you wanted to, could you post your alleged proof on an internet website - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#37 - Can you currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that; at least one of the 75 claimed / alleged / insinuated extant graves of Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. - has actually been located / proven to exist, in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#38 - If your answer to question #37 is - Yes. - then; if you wanted to, could you post your alleged proof on an internet website - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#39 - Can you currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that; within the boundary of each of the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - at least one of the 75 claimed / alleged / insinuated extant graves identified by The N.A.F.H. - has actually been located / proven to exist, in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#40 - If your answer to question #39 is - Yes. - then; if you wanted to, could you post your alleged proof on an internet website - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#41 - Can you currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that; all 75 of the claimed / alleged / insinuated extant graves of Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. - have actually been located / proven to exist, in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#42 - If your answer to question #41 is - Yes. - then; if you wanted to, could you post your alleged proof on an internet website - Yes. - or - No. - ??

#43 - The MAXIMUM number of the 33 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Belzec identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains; is no less than __?__.

#44 - The MAXIMUM number of the 33 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Belzec identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; is no less than __?__.

#45 - The MAXIMUM number of the 15 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Chelmno identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains; is no less than __?__.

#46 - The MAXIMUM number of the 15 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Chelmno identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; is no less than __?__.

#47 - The MAXIMUM number of the 16 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Sobibor identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains; is no less than __?__.

#48 - The MAXIMUM number of the 16 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Sobibor identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; is no less than __?__.

#49 - The MAXIMUM number of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains; is no less than __?__.

#50 - The MAXIMUM number of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; is no less than __?__.

Remember - if the alleged Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II “holocausts” really did happen, then there actually would be numerous, easily discernable extant huge mass graves filled with the remains of hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of people to prove it. So this is not a historical issue per se; this is about SCIENCE - and all that is being done here is the common-sense act of simply asking to see the alleged “archaeological proof” that the weak-minded true-believers insist is so “undeniable.” (Remember also - legitimate scientists do not refuse to answer pertinent questions about their claimed discoveries.) If the so-called “scientific proof” for the existence of the phantom “huge mass graves” of Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II really does exist - as is deceptively claimed / alleged / insinuated by the real deniers / liars - then the numerous cash rewards offered by The N.A.F.H. would be claimed in a heartbeat. And that is a fact that only a self-deceiving coward would refuse to admit.

http://www.nafcash.com/

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7720
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:02 pm

For those who don't know:

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/03/08/prosecution-put-hold-man-accused-making-online-death-threats-montana

In essence:

The 28-year-old former cross-country athlete from Forest Hills Northern High School, in Grand Rapids, Mich., tweeted he wanted to execute 30 or more grade school children, to surpass the number killed at Sandy Hook in December 2012. Lenio also posted Tweets about shooting up a synagogue and said he wanted to put two bullets “in the head” of a rabbi or Jewish leader. He also posted public comments about going on a killing rampage until “cops take me out.”


This is why he was arrested, not for any denial jibber jabber.
“Today I saw one of those places, saw it in all of its horror, all its filth, all its death.”
Soldier entering the Ohrdruf Concentration Camp.

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:05 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Oh, good grief, Gerdes is a loon.


So now Jeff has to resort to ad hominems because he's afraid to answer these questions:

Jeff, did RM's presentation at the start of this thread meet MS's, Skeptic Magazine’s and The Skeptics Society’s expressed and implied standards of proof? Did it meet the same standard as used in American courts - IOW beyond a reasonable doubt? Did it meet the same standards as used in German courts?

Jeff, how many metric tons of crushed human Bones can you prove are currently in Chelmno grave # 3 / 36? Is it more than 10 or less than 10?

Jeff, what is the proven volume of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36? Is it more than 10 cubic meters or less than 10?

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22087
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:11 pm

WendyO wrote:...you now know how to contact GG by email, by mail, or in person, and GG is more than happy to talk on the phone as well, which I now know from personal experience.


Besides that^, the desperate and failed attempts to gain the attention of Montana officials, the appearance and conduct here and, I'm sure, countless other examples - that character must be one of the saddest and loneliest critters cluttering the internet...
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7720
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:13 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
WendyO wrote:...you now know how to contact GG by email, by mail, or in person, and GG is more than happy to talk on the phone as well, which I now know from personal experience.


Besides that^, the desperate and failed attempts to gain the attention of Montana officials, the appearance and conduct here and, I'm sure, countless other examples - that character must be one of the saddest and loneliest critters cluttering the internet...


Oh, I don't know. He's got Wendy.

Well.... :lol:
“Today I saw one of those places, saw it in all of its horror, all its filth, all its death.”
Soldier entering the Ohrdruf Concentration Camp.

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:15 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:For those who don't know:

This is why he was arrested, not for any denial jibber jabber.


More denial from the real denier Jeff.

Jeff, do you deny that the Flathead County Attorney’s office arrested and charged David Joseph Lenio for felonious “defamatory statements directed at - a religious group of people” and “jewish people as a collective class of people”?

Do you deny that they were afraid to arrest and charge GG with the same "offense"?

I know why you are afraid of GG Jeff, and I know why you're afraid of these questions:

Jeff, did RM's presentation at the start of this thread meet MS's, Skeptic Magazine’s and The Skeptics Society’s expressed and implied standards of proof? Did it meet the same standard as used in American courts - IOW beyond a reasonable doubt? Did it meet the same standards as used in German courts?

Jeff, how many metric tons of crushed human Bones can you prove are currently in Chelmno grave # 3 / 36? Is it more than 10 or less than 10?

Jeff, what is the proven volume of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36? Is it more than 10 cubic meters or less than 10?
Last edited by WendyO on Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nessie
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2561
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Nessie » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:19 pm

Nessie wrote:
WendyO wrote:.......
I'll answer any questions you have that are directly related to Chelmno grave # 3 / 36, if you have the you-know-whats to keep to the subject at hand.


You respond to questions about Chelmno grave # 3 / 36 that it is unevidenced, or words to that effect. What is that you need as evidence of the existence of the grave? Please go into some detail in your reply.

A lot of work has been done at Chelmno, excavations, articles recovered, probing surveys to establish what is under the ground, including grave # 3 / 36. The conclusion is that burnt human remains are buried there. Are you saying that conclusion is wrong? If so, why?

http://www.muzeum.com.pl/en/chelmno.htm

"The third grave.
Located parallel to the forest wall. On the basis of probing surveys and drills, it was stated that it reaches the forest from the south (SE), insignificantly entering its area. It passes under the forest track, which during the war most likely in this part of the clearing ran along the then forest wall, situated further on than the present one. A stone wall (about 135 meters long), which was to determine the stretch of the grave, is narrower by 2 m than the actual width of the grave. Its total length equals 174 m, width about 8 m. The contents of the grave includes sandy soil with gravel, burn waste, ash, and crushed human bones."
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Nessie
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2561
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Nessie » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:19 pm

WendyO wrote:
Nessie wrote:I had a go at the NAFH challenge on RODOH, but the more questions I answered, the more were added to the challenge.,,


Are these the questions you're talking about......

http://www.nafcash.com/


Yes.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:21 pm

Nessie wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Nessie wrote:I had a go at the NAFH challenge on RODOH, but the more questions I answered, the more were added to the challenge.,,


Are these the questions you're talking about......

http://www.nafcash.com/


Yes.


What are your answers?

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 20499
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:25 pm

WendyO wrote:The "gems" from GG will be used to refute the lying chicken Matthew Ellard's lies in this thread

Let's see them so that we don't grow bored and start doing something meaningful.

WendyO wrote:Here is a teaser for you Stat:

Roberto Muehlenkamp:

If this is what it takes to satisfy the NAFCASH challenge requirements, please say so, Mr. Gerdes... I shall contact Mr. Shermer right away.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=73168&page=100

So what?

Plus that post is publicly available. It's not one of your promised Gerdes-goodies. Btw, why does Gerdes refer to people he doesn't like as faggots? Is he well?

Get cracking.
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Postby WendyO » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:30 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
WendyO wrote:The "gems" from GG will be used to refute the lying chicken Matthew Ellard's lies in this thread

Let's see them so that we don't grow bored and start doing something meaningful.

WendyO wrote:Here is a teaser for you Stat:

Roberto Muehlenkamp:

If this is what it takes to satisfy the NAFCASH challenge requirements, please say so, Mr. Gerdes... I shall contact Mr. Shermer right away.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=73168&page=100

So what?

Plus that post is publicly available. It's not one of your promised Gerdes-goodies. Btw, why does Gerdes refer to people he doesn't like as faggots? Is he well?

Get cracking.


Since you are too chicken to discuss Chelmno grave # 3 / 36 and continually bring up GG, I will treat you and Mathew Ellard in the same way and in the same posts.


Return to “Holocaust Denial”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jeffk 1970 and 4 guests