Websites

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6452
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Websites

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:56 pm

Interesting website someone on Facebook reminded me about:

http://www.thirdreichruins.com/auschwitzbirkenau.htm

User avatar
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Websites

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:30 pm

(Take a look at the bold sentence, in the last paragraph)

Auctions:
- Mein Kampf' at auction, Hitler signed, 'Only in battle will the noble man survive!'
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/mein- ... le/2633105

- Details, The expected selling price is $15,000-$20,000:
http://auctions.alexautographs.com/asp/ ... 2&mypage=1

- ADOLF HITLER'S LINEN MONOGRAM UNDER SHORTS, The expected selling price is $4,000-5,000
http://auctions.alexautographs.com/asp/ ... 2&mypage=1

Image

- AMERICAN FLAG FLOWN BY A LANDING CRAFT AT OMAHA BEACH ON D-DAY, Estimate $150,000-250,000
http://auctions.alexautographs.com/auct ... o=+++92516

Image

Of course, the guy is Greek, Bill Panagopulos:

Alexander President Bill Panagopulos told Secrets that in past sales of Hitler memorabilia have been purchased by known collectors and museums, and he expects the same this time.

The D-Day flag could receive the highest bid. Panagopulos expects it to reach a price of at least $250,000, considering others others have sold for over $400,000.

The sale also includes items from the Holocaust. One notable book is the primer for concentration camp gassings: "Sterilization, Decontamination and Disinfection Employment Instructions for Hospital and Laboratory of the Hygiene Institute of the Waffen-SS, Book 3." Also: German instructions on building a gas chamber.

Asked to comment, the auctioneer responded: "The shameful events we witnessed in Charlottesville last week underscore the need to preserve this material, display it, and educate those who so clearly don't comprehend how they evoke the horrors of World War II."
Last edited by Kleon_I XYZ Contagion on Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6452
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Websites

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:32 pm

Let me get out my checkbook..... :lol:

Be cool to own except for the undershorts.

User avatar
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Websites

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:36 pm

I've added a very important piece:

The sale also includes items from the Holocaust. One notable book is the primer for concentration camp gassings: "Sterilization, Decontamination and Disinfection Employment Instructions for Hospital and Laboratory of the Hygiene Institute of the Waffen-SS, Book 3."
Also: German instructions on building a gas chamber.

User avatar
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Websites

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:29 pm

Oh, my God.

- Hitler 'had some sort of orgasm' in cinema watching film of French soldiers being killed, New book claims Nazi leader was sexual deviant who gained gratification from murder.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/hitler-had-som ... ed-1637993

Adolf Hitler was a "lurid pervert" whose desire to commit mass killings was spurned by his sexual desire, a new book has claimed.

The shocking claims form part of a book released in Germany entitled Hitler 1 and Hitler 2. The Sexual No-Man's Land by psychologist Volker Elis Pilgrim. In the book, Pilgrim describes the Nazi leader as a "sexually confused serial killer" whose fantasies were driven by his "lust for killing".

The book alleges that Hitler gained his sexual gratification from killing because of his abstention from physical sexual relationships. Hitler described how he had "overcome the urge to possess a woman physically", and called the German nation his "true bride".

The book also recounts a story told by German actress Marianna Hopper, who described how Hitler committed a sexual act whilst the pair watched a film showing Austrians killing French soldiers.

Hopper and Hitler were watching The Rebel in the Berlin Reich Chancellery, which includes a scene showing French sliders being crushed by boulders pushed by Austrians.

In the book, Hopper says: "And there, I believe, Hitler got some kind of thrill and rubbed his knees at this event, as the stones rolled down on the French, and groaned. I don't know if he was crazy, but he got some kind of orgasm.

"I wanted to leave during the show. The man was creepy."


[...]

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6452
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Websites

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:46 pm

Sigh. Yech.

From everything I've read about Hitler there was no sign of sexual deviance. He liked women, though he put them on pedestals. He also disliked a lot of contact, especially PDA. He simply hid his various relationships from the public, with one notable exception, Geli Raubal.

I started a thread on this but it sank like a stone, it isn't a particularly popular subject here. I dismiss the weird and wild rumors bandied about, they serve no purpose other than to make him a figure of ridicule. That bothers me as much as those who worship him. The source of the rumors appear to be those with an axe to grind, like Otto Strasser.

This book won't be one I'll pick up.

User avatar
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Websites

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:54 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Sigh. Yech.

From everything I've read about Hitler there was no sign of sexual deviance. He liked women, though he put them on pedestals. He also disliked a lot of contact, especially PDA. He simply hid his various relationships from the public, with one notable exception, Geli Raubal.

I started a thread on this but it sank like a stone, it isn't a particularly popular subject here. I dismiss the weird and wild rumors bandied about, they serve no purpose other than to make him a figure of ridicule. That bothers me as much as those who worship him. The source of the rumors appear to be those with an axe to grind, like Otto Strasser.

This book won't be one I'll pick up.


I have never looked at this subject in detail. I know is something you can't tell fiction from truth, since all the sources are other people, with an interest to tell the story this or that way, while the only reliable source would be Hitler himself. But we'll never listen to him talking about sex, relationships etc, so it's a blank page for me.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6452
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Websites

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:52 am

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Sigh. Yech.

From everything I've read about Hitler there was no sign of sexual deviance. He liked women, though he put them on pedestals. He also disliked a lot of contact, especially PDA. He simply hid his various relationships from the public, with one notable exception, Geli Raubal.

I started a thread on this but it sank like a stone, it isn't a particularly popular subject here. I dismiss the weird and wild rumors bandied about, they serve no purpose other than to make him a figure of ridicule. That bothers me as much as those who worship him. The source of the rumors appear to be those with an axe to grind, like Otto Strasser.

This book won't be one I'll pick up.


I have never looked at this subject in detail. I know is something you can't tell fiction from truth, since all the sources are other people, with an interest to tell the story this or that way, while the only reliable source would be Hitler himself. But we'll never listen to him talking about sex, relationships etc, so it's a blank page for me.



Looking at how Hitler behaved in relation to other people is a good way to help figure him out. I've read a few of the various Hitler biographies, all agree he could be aloof, distant, awkward in personal situations.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6452
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Websites

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:54 am

Let's face it though, dictators aren't exactly the warm and fuzzy types.

User avatar
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Websites

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:08 pm

- Why Did Israel Let Mengele Go?
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/06/sund ... ubz=0&_r=0

... by the author of:

- Rise and Kill First, The Secret History of Israel’s Targeted Assassinations, to be published at Jan 23, 2018
http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books ... 400069712/

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6452
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Websites

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:11 pm

I'm not sure where to put this but, per CODOH, Daily Stormer is back on-line. I won't link directly to it but this is the link on CODOH.

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11361

User avatar
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Websites

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Same for me, so, then:

- Undercover With the Alt-Right - The New York Times
https://archive.is/VJSRF

- Anti-fascist activist goes undercover with 'alt right' to expose movement's rapid European expansion | The Independent
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 57256.html

The report is a great piece of work:
- The International Alternative Right | HOPE Not Hate
https://alternativeright.hopenothate.com/

At the bottom right corner, many known names:

Image

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6452
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Websites

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:49 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:Same for me, so, then:

- Undercover With the Alt-Right - The New York Times
https://archive.is/VJSRF

- Anti-fascist activist goes undercover with 'alt right' to expose movement's rapid European expansion | The Independent
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 57256.html

The report is a great piece of work:
- The International Alternative Right | HOPE Not Hate
https://alternativeright.hopenothate.com/

At the bottom right corner, many known names:

Image


Thanks for that, though, per the Rabbit, it might be better to just shove Irving into the "Alt-Right" UK movement. He's now only into soft denial.

Alison Chabloz....really????? The googly-eyed piano lady actually gets an entry, she must be so proud!!!!!

:lol:

User avatar
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Websites

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:53 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Alison Chabloz....really????? The googly-eyed piano lady actually gets an entry, she must be so proud!!!!!
:lol:


Yes, the Swedish undercover guy in his account tells a story, how they were drinking beers with this b*tch and mocking the holocaust.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17464
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Websites

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:11 pm

I like how they accepted him because he was Swedish!

I'd never heard of Ian Millard before - he sounds lovely.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6452
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Websites

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:55 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I like how they accepted him because he was Swedish!


That's funny, I thought the same thing.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17464
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Websites

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:01 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I'm not sure where to put this but, per CODOH, Daily Stormer is back on-line. I won't link directly to it but this is the link on CODOH.

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11361

Update from the Daily Beast on Anglin's .is hosting situation.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17464
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Websites

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:53 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:I like how they accepted him because he was Swedish!


That's funny, I thought the same thing.

A bit more from Hermansson on this:
There are many reasons for their obsession with Sweden. One is just like the German Nazis did in the 1930s. Sweden, or Scandinavia, has always been important. It has been considered as Aryanism, as the origin of the white race, the Aryan people and therefore it's significant, it's about racial purity. And they think that way, they still do. There's this imaginary idea of a pure Sweden.

Then after Sweden taking quite many immigrants in 2015 the far right or the alt-right have tried to paint a picture of Sweden as a 'failed state' where rape is going up, et cetera, and that this is because of immigration. This has to do with Sweden as a symbol of left-wing society, so to draw the picture of Sweden as failing is important in order to discredit the left more broadly as 'cultural Marxism', as a self-destructive ideology.

So then to come to the UK or the US as a Swede it is very easy to have a conversation about this and people will very quickly agree with you when you say that "the Sweden I remember has been destroyed" and they will trust you.

And on how racist groups can hold the apparently contradictory ideas that "there's the idea that feminists are oppressing Sweden, and on the other hand there's the idea that women in Sweden are being oppressed by Muslim immigrants":
We shouldn't always try to rationalize these opinions, because it's going to put us in some sort of corner where we can't find our way out, because it doesn't always make any sense. But yes, they do, both those ideas, and they are said very frequently by the same people and in the same evening.

So (they believe that) feminism is one of the biggest threats – it's part of the left. That and the Jews are important and they connect feminism with Jewish world conspiracy as well, sometimes. So that's a problem, because it's egalitarian and these people are anti-egalitarian: people are different and should therefore not be made out to be equals, that's a threat that will lead to the degeneration of society.

At the same time, building on that, these people see the women of a country as the property of that nation, so then if a foreign, so to say, 'invader', is a threat to women, which they also make it out to be, then that's also a threat. So it is quite compatible to have both, I guess, if you think the way they do.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Poster
Posts: 472
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Websites

Postby Darren Wilshak » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:32 pm

Colls (CSC) article:

"Earth conceal not my blood."

https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/46568872.pdf

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Poster
Posts: 472
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Websites

Postby Darren Wilshak » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:20 pm

Pdf of the 2014 book

Destruction and Human Remains.

Contains among other things,genocidal - a study of Erich Muhsfeld, the Krema Direktor at Birkenau.

Subjects (inc the H).

Humanities, History, History: specific events and topics, Genocide and ethnic cleansing

Abstract

"Destruction and human remains investigates a crucial question frequently neglected in academic debate in the fields of mass violence and genocide studies: what is done to the bodies of the victims after they are killed? In the context of mass violence, death does not constitute the end of the executors' work..."

http://oapen.org/search?identifier=628390

Darren.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6452
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Websites

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:10 pm

Thank you, Darren. I will read both when I get a chance.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17464
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Websites

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:Pdf of the 2014 book

Destruction and Human Remains.

Contains among other things,genocidal - a study of Erich Muhsfeld, the Krema Direktor at Birkenau.

Subjects (inc the H).

Humanities, History, History: specific events and topics, Genocide and ethnic cleansing

Abstract

"Destruction and human remains investigates a crucial question frequently neglected in academic debate in the fields of mass violence and genocide studies: what is done to the bodies of the victims after they are killed? In the context of mass violence, death does not constitute the end of the executors' work..."

http://oapen.org/search?identifier=628390

Darren.

Thanks for both links, Darren. Much appreciated. Note: Erich Muhsfeldt, after a short stint at Auschwitz, was transferred to Majdanekin 1941 IIRC, where he was in charge of corpse disposal; he wasn't sent back to Auschwitz until some time after Erntefest in late 1943.

I saw Dreyfus give a paper on this work about 4 or 5 years ago. It was excellent.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Poster
Posts: 472
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Websites

Postby Darren Wilshak » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:21 pm

Yes SM I believe that you did now. So you didn't get this for your shelves? I saw the usual H bibliophiles mentioned it a little bit back and really wanted to have a look. So I am pleased that I found this. Many thanks to the poster concerned.

I hope you can get to it Jeff 1970, it looks to be a great read.

Unlike Sagtastic the siege at ISF - he most certainly is a tedious nutter.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17464
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Websites

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:35 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:Yes SM I believe that you did now. So you didn't get this for your shelves? I saw the usual H bibliophiles mentioned it a little bit back and really wanted to have a look. So I am pleased that I found this. Many thanks to the poster concerned.

I hope you can get to it Jeff 1970, it looks to be a great read.

Unlike Sagtastic the siege at ISF - he most certainly is a tedious nutter.

No, I never saw this. I actually was arsed to write Dreyfus about his paper and Berkhoff's on Babi Yar presented together (neither in here - but that is more than made up for by Mainlander's having a chapter on Muhsfeldt at Majdanek!).

Thanks again. I too am pleased that you found (and linked) it.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Websites

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:01 pm

- Rare Holocaust photos resurface in North Hollywood home
The 13 black-and-white pictures of starving prisoners, barbed-wire enclosures and piles of corpses sat in a cardboard box in a North Hollywood residence, half a world and seven decades removed from the horrors they captured.
http://jewishjournal.com/news/world/225 ... wood-home/

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17464
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Websites

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:54 pm

almost impossible to look at, thanks for these Kleon, thank god the wise-asses have left us, those are horrific
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Websites

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:27 pm

Although I can say I have read quite a bit of literature from WWII era people, this particular letter of a 47 years old German-Jewish lawyer (unnamed), written to an old school friend (name given as Frederick) on 2 February 1939, has shocked me:

[On the second half of this article:]

http://246mag.com/i-was-quite-willing-t ... her-senses

And so we came to the resolve that we would rather take leave of life than depart from Germany.

We did not find it hard. For 47 years I have travelled in the heights and in the valleys which life offers and now am rather happy again at the prospect of once more beginning anew….’

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6452
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Websites

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:35 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:Although I can say I have read quite a bit of literature from WWII era people, this particular letter of a 47 years old German-Jewish lawyer (unnamed), written to an old school friend (name given as Frederick) on 2 February 1939, has shocked me:

[On the second half of this article:]

http://246mag.com/i-was-quite-willing-t ... her-senses

And so we came to the resolve that we would rather take leave of life than depart from Germany.

We did not find it hard. For 47 years I have travelled in the heights and in the valleys which life offers and now am rather happy again at the prospect of once more beginning anew….’


I've read similar letters from German Jews, patriots who fought for their country during WW I, professional people who worked hard for their education, so on. I imagined how painful it must be to suddenly lose everything and feel like a pariah in one's own country. This lawyer was lucky, he and his wife escaped before that was no longer possible and all that awaited him was increased persecution and being trapped in a country bombed to pieces by the Allies and invaded by the Red Army. His German wife saved his life.

User avatar
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Websites

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:48 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:This lawyer was lucky, he and his wife escaped before that was no longer possible and all that awaited him was increased persecution and being trapped in a country bombed to pieces by the Allies and invaded by the Red Army. His German wife saved his life.


I'm not 100% certain but my understanding is they committed suicide.
I think this comes out from phrases like ...

- Had we had children we might have attempted it, for their sake, but for ourselves, no! A life of vegetation is no life at all.

- And so we came to the resolve that we would rather take leave of life than depart from Germany.

- Forgive me [my friend] for this act of ghoulishness, since when you hold these lines in your hand we shall already have escaped from the hardships that have been ours on this unfriendly earth. We could not stand it any longer!

- We did not find it hard.


Doesn't it?

The last sentence (if it was the closing last phrase of his letter) confuses me, since it doesn't end normally but it could be also the closing of a suicide letter:

For 47 years I have travelled in the heights and in the valleys which life offers and now am rather happy again at the prospect of once more beginning anew….’


Not a surprise if I got it wrong, but that was the impression to me, what do you all think?

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6452
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Websites

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:53 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:This lawyer was lucky, he and his wife escaped before that was no longer possible and all that awaited him was increased persecution and being trapped in a country bombed to pieces by the Allies and invaded by the Red Army. His German wife saved his life.


I'm not 100% certain but my understanding is they committed suicide.
I think this comes out from phrases like ...

- Had we had children we might have attempted it, for their sake, but for ourselves, no! A life of vegetation is no life at all.

- And so we came to the resolve that we would rather take leave of life than depart from Germany.

- Forgive me [my friend] for this act of ghoulishness, since when you hold these lines in your hand we shall already have escaped from the hardships that have been ours on this unfriendly earth. We could not stand it any longer!

- We did not find it hard.


Doesn't it?

The last sentence (if it was the closing last phrase of his letter) confuses me, since it doesn't end normally but it could be also the closing of a suicide letter:

For 47 years I have travelled in the heights and in the valleys which life offers and now am rather happy again at the prospect of once more beginning anew….’


Not a surprise if I got it wrong, but that was the impression to me, what do you all think?



Ah, no, you are right. I missed the last part when he discusses it.

Even worse....

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Poster
Posts: 472
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Websites

Postby Darren Wilshak » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:25 pm

Thanks for the post on the suicide note.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17464
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Websites

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:26 am

Christian Ingrao, "General Chronology of Nazi Violence," Sciences Po, 2008: http://www.sciencespo.fr/mass-violence- ... i-violence
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17464
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Websites

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:35 am

Later this week Lunds universitet in southern Sweden will officially launch "Voices from Ravensbrück," a digital archive of 514 testimonies taken in the 18 months following WWII from liberated prisoners who were brought to Sweden from KL Ravensbrück and other Nazi camps. A selection of PDFs, translated into English and Swedish, can already be found here.

From the archive's "about" page:
In the spring of 1945 more than 21,000 former concentration camp prisoners came to the southern parts of Sweden through the Red Cross and Folke Bernadotte's so-called 'White Buses'. Zygmunt Łakociński, Polish lecturer at Lund University, and historian Sture Bolin, started a project that involved interviewing and documenting the experiences of the former prisoners. The Swedish government financed the project which was carried out between October 1945 and November 1946. The archive was sealed until 1995 when work began to make it available to researchers and to the public. The project was called Voices from Ravensbrück. . . .

The archive (mainly in Polish) consists of:

1. 500 handwritten interviews from survivors, not only from Ravensbrück but around ten other concentration camps, prisons and labour camps.
2. Material and objects that the prisoners brought with them to Sweden such as notes, diaries, poems, photographs, and drawings. Lists of prisoners' transports and different material concerning the concentration camps, like Block books (i.e. maps of the camps, lists of names of those who lived in the different houses) and transcripts of protocols from the Ravensbrück trial in Hamburg 1946-47.
3. Lists of Polish citizens evacuated from German concentration camps and brought to Sweden by the Red Cross and the U.N.R.R.A.
4. A large collection of cuttings from the years 1939 to around 1967, a collection of Polish exile press cuttings and a book collection about the origins of World War II.
5. Documents concerning the work of the Polish Research Institute in Lund and the working group.

Old timers will remember how baffled was been-there by Tobias Rawet, a Jew from Łódź who came to Sweden at war's end, after having been imprisoned at Ravensbrück, and, when he retired, disturbed been-there by giving talks from his own point of view about the Holocaust. Been-there seemed under the impression that Rawet's life story somehow constitutes "The living evidence" of a Jewish resettlement or significant enough survival to refute the mass murder of Jews.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Websites

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:14 pm

I wasn't sure in which thread to leave this, so I'm posting it here. If it suits best somewhere else, please:

Deniers want proof from mass graves, OK then.

- Archaeologists hope to reveal the identities of some 300 Holocaust victims, whose mass grave was found in Gross-Rosen, Poland.
https://worldisraelnews.com/polish-arch ... eath-camp/

Archaeologists in Poland have uncovered a mass grave of around 300 prisoners at the site of the Gross-Rosen Nazi death camp located in southwestern Poland.

The Gross-Rosen concentration camp was established in August 1940 and held about 125,000 prisoners, who were mostly Jewish.

Some 40,000 victims died at the camp, which was considered one of the most notorious Nazi labor camps. The camp was liberated in February 1945 by the Soviet troops.

“The discovery of human remains matches the account of one of the former prisoners of the camp, a Belgian man who was the camp doctor and was on the site during the last months before the liberation evacuation,” said Dr. Katarzyna Pawlak-Weiss, a historian studying the concentration camps set up by occupying German forces in Poland, Reuters reported.

“In his report, he mentioned 300 people buried here.”

Survivor reports from the camp indicate that the bodies of prisoners who died of illnesses and starvation in the last days of the camp’s operations were thrown into the pit. But archaeologists also found bullet wounds on the bones and will examine the remains further.

The archaeologists are also hoping to identify the prisoners. Unlike other concentration camps, such as Auschwitz that tattooed numbers on prisoners, Gross-Rosen used small metal plates with numbers sewn onto prisoner uniforms. If the plates are found, historians may be able to use the numbers to figure out their names.

“After exhumation, the remains of the people we found in this pit will be transported to the Forensic Medicine Institute in Wroclaw where an inspection and autopsy will be performed. This will be done in order to determine their gender, age, health condition if this will be possible, and the cause of death,” said prosecutor Konrad Bieron from the Polish Institute of National Remembrance.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6452
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Websites

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:41 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:I wasn't sure in which thread to leave this, so I'm posting it here. If it suits best somewhere else, please:

Deniers want proof from mass graves, OK then.

- Archaeologists hope to reveal the identities of some 300 Holocaust victims, whose mass grave was found in Gross-Rosen, Poland.
https://worldisraelnews.com/polish-arch ... eath-camp/

Archaeologists in Poland have uncovered a mass grave of around 300 prisoners at the site of the Gross-Rosen Nazi death camp located in southwestern Poland.

The Gross-Rosen concentration camp was established in August 1940 and held about 125,000 prisoners, who were mostly Jewish.

Some 40,000 victims died at the camp, which was considered one of the most notorious Nazi labor camps. The camp was liberated in February 1945 by the Soviet troops.

“The discovery of human remains matches the account of one of the former prisoners of the camp, a Belgian man who was the camp doctor and was on the site during the last months before the liberation evacuation,” said Dr. Katarzyna Pawlak-Weiss, a historian studying the concentration camps set up by occupying German forces in Poland, Reuters reported.

“In his report, he mentioned 300 people buried here.”

Survivor reports from the camp indicate that the bodies of prisoners who died of illnesses and starvation in the last days of the camp’s operations were thrown into the pit. But archaeologists also found bullet wounds on the bones and will examine the remains further.

The archaeologists are also hoping to identify the prisoners. Unlike other concentration camps, such as Auschwitz that tattooed numbers on prisoners, Gross-Rosen used small metal plates with numbers sewn onto prisoner uniforms. If the plates are found, historians may be able to use the numbers to figure out their names.

“After exhumation, the remains of the people we found in this pit will be transported to the Forensic Medicine Institute in Wroclaw where an inspection and autopsy will be performed. This will be done in order to determine their gender, age, health condition if this will be possible, and the cause of death,” said prosecutor Konrad Bieron from the Polish Institute of National Remembrance.


They’ll want proof of where all 40,000 are buried.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17464
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Websites

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:19 pm

And names of each, DNA tests, time and cause of death, and YouTube video showing death . . .
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6452
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Websites

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:32 pm

But, they’ll only accept it as long as it comes from a neutral third party.

User avatar
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Websites

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:59 am

All 31 volumes of Medical Review-Auschwitz available free of charge online
https://www.mp.pl/auschwitz/

Medical Review – Auschwitz (Przegląd Lekarski – Oświęcim) was an academic journal of the Kraków Medical Society (Towarzystwo Lekarskie Krakowskie) published in Polish between 1961 and 1991. It investigated the medical, psychological and social consequences of Nazi persecution in concentration camps. Medical Review – Auschwitz is a unique publication worldwide. Spanning over 10,000 pages, or over 1000 articles, the documentation is based on detailed examinations of a few thousands of former concentration camp prisoners. Medical Review – Auschwitz is a collective work of 477 authors, which to this day remains one of the most significant sources of knowledge on the pathology of war and concentration camps.

Medical Review – Auschwitz was started thanks to the efforts of two physicians and former concentration camp prisoners: Antoni Kępiński (1918–1972, prisoner of the concentration camp at Miranda de Ebro in Spain) and Stanisław Kłodziński (1918–1990, prisoner of Auschwitz-Birkenau).

The journal continued to evolve over the years, expanding in scope and discussing not only the Auschwitz-Birkenau camp – which was the creators’ original intention – but tackling issues present in all Nazi German concentration camps.

The 31 volumes of Medical Review – Auschwitz were nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 1993 and 1994.
https://www.mp.pl/auschwitz/auschwitz/172694,about


Image

We can also subscribe for new additions ...

... the website also hosts a selection of articles translated into English and the 1962 volume in 3 language versions (German, French and Russian).

At present, additional articles published originally in Medical Review – Auschwitz are being translated from Polish into English, with the goal of making them available online. Ultimately, the website is going to become the source of a wide range of texts from Medical Review – Auschwitz translated from Polish into numerous languages.


https://www.mp.pl/auschwitz/translations/english
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17464
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Websites

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:29 am

thanks
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817


Return to “Holocaust Denial”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest