Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:37 pm

LOL

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Balsamo » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:47 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Another brave seeker for the truth:
http://writerbeat.com/articles/19452-The-Auschwitz-You-re-Not-Supposed-to-Know

Ok, Jeffrey, so that is how you bring us specimens like Shred Blue something...You really go out fishing!!! :lol:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:01 am

Balsamo wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Another brave seeker for the truth:
http://writerbeat.com/articles/19452-The-Auschwitz-You-re-Not-Supposed-to-Know

Ok, Jeffrey, so that is how you bring us specimens like Shred Blue something...You really go out fishing!!! :lol:

Well....I do what I can.

:lol: :lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:25 am

. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:45 am

Noticing the video, says user 'Theo Le Grec'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--e5nDqkXUw

Theo Le Grec has a nice channel Sonderkommando Auschwitz

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:07 pm

thanks
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:18 pm

Of course it is a fake, quite obvious.
Sergey wrote it in the comment of the video.

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:12 pm

Theo has many interesting ideas but he also lets his imagination fly sometimes ;)

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:23 am

Sergey_Romanov wrote:Theo has many interesting ideas but he also lets his imagination fly sometimes ;)

:)
I told Theo to come here, when was asking me some questions about certain sonderkommandos, in addition sending me the videos :D

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:37 pm

In The Origins of the Birkenau Camp in the Light of the Source Materials, Bartosik, Martyniak, & Setkiewicz use 100 documents to show that Höss was mistaken when he dated Himmler's order to him to build a camp (Birkenau) for 100,000 POWs to 1 March 1941.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:40 pm

Some familiar with Little Grey Rabbit's propagation of his Birkenau Bäckerei "theory," with cheerleading from Peter Gast (shyster) IIRC, may appreciate that in Bartosik, Martyniak, & Setkiewicz, The Origins of the Birkenau Camp in the Light of the Source Materials,, on p 37 and then in Documents 11, 84-87 there is discussion of the camp's bakeries.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:28 am

We really need a new study of the case of Slovakia in winter-spring 1942 btw.

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:52 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Some familiar with Little Grey Rabbit's propagation of his Birkenau Bäckerei "theory," with cheerleading from Peter Gast (shyster) IIRC, may appreciate that in Bartosik, Martyniak, & Setkiewicz, The Origins of the Birkenau Camp in the Light of the Source Materials,, on p 37 and then in Documents 11, 84-87 there is discussion of the camp's bakeries.

That was LGR's gotterdaemerung at RODOH... after the "it was dated September... it wasn't dated at all" fiasco that was he best he could come up with.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:08 pm

Some random points/reminders from Franciszek Piper, Jews in Auschwitz (Voices of Memory series #9):

- Before the start of the large Jewish transports on 26 March 1942 (Slovakia), only about 1,500 Jews, designated for protective custody or "other categories" (not "SB"), had been incarcerated in Auschwitz (pp 13, 39, 62)
- Of about 400,000 prisoners registered into the camp, 205,000 were non-Jews (pp 25, 40, 86)
- A very high % of the Jews deported to Auschwitz-Birkenau came from places other than the east - 73% of the Jews who came to the camp were from western, central, southern and northern Europe (p 12)

I'll add notes as I progress with this book, even though we never discuss Auschwitz. Piper's introduction is, I have to say, disappointing; it's the most intentionalist argument I've read in ages, explaining the Final Solution as Hitler's fixation, waiting for the right moment - in this scenario, all murders of Jews are presented as instances of fulfillment of Hitler's long-standing "idea of the physical extermination of the Jews" (p 8); the complexity of the relations and events that resulted in the Final Solution are thus simplified to a handful of top conspirators and a larger number of perpetrators presumably propagandized or dragooned into participation. The multiple motives of perpetrators, inside and outside the ranks of the Nazis, are sidestepped and nearly everyone can be held blameless and/or a victim of the conspiracy. The testimonies are, OTOH, well selected, even if a passage of Night is among them.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:29 am

Hypothesizing zone / Not for discussion now / No evidence will be provided:
VFX wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Have I been disrespectful? I think not.
I simply want to know where you are coming from. I’d like to know what you believe in so that we can figure out where we go from here.

OK without going into the necessary evidence and we are not making a formal proposition at all but gathering information: the hypothesis we have is that there was no intentional systematic gassing of the Jews or anyone as a Government decree. We know the Einsatzgruppen murdered many partisans who were 5th columnists but also executed many innocent victims. Auschwitz was never used as an extermination camp though Typhus killed many and gas trials were carried out in the little red and white houses using Zb. This was the commandants decision for the ill and infirm as a form of euthanasia and often carried out in the early hours of the morning. The thinking among some members including myself was that there was a criminal group within the SS masterminded by the intelligentsia of a member of the SD who set up the Reinhart camps for the sole purpose for gathering personal wealth. The victims were gassed by asphyxiation and trachea damage using large diesel engines and no Carbon Monoxide. It is estimated about 1 million perished at the hands of these criminals unknown to Berlin at the time. Camps such as Treblinka were erased not to hide potential evidence from the Russians, but to stop the Fuhrer from getting wind of this dastardly deed. There was indeed a holocaust but not as depicted. Hope this helps so when I answer posts this is basically the position I and the team hold. Note this is very similar to the conclusions Mr Irving has reached as well.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:48 am

What does one hypothesize about such as this info re Treblinka kindly provided by Matthew Ellard?

Nuremberg Document NO-1257
Particularly illuminating is a report Pohl made to Himmler on 6 February 1943 containing a detailed list of items seized. Among them were 221 train cars' worth of appropriated clothing sent to the Office for Germanisation, useless to the dead but otherwise essential to any who would have actually been transported to the east, i.e. none.

[...]2. Office for Germanization [VoMi]
Men's clothing:
overcoats - 99,000
jackets - 57,000
vests - 27,000
pants - 62,000
drawers - 38,000
shirts - 132,000
pullovers - 9,000
scarves - 2,000
pajamas - 6,000
collars - 10,000
gloves - 2,000 pairs
socks - 10,000 pairs
shoes - 31,000 pairs
Women's clothing:

coats - 155,000 pieces
dresses - 119,000 pieces
blouses - 30,000 pieces
pullovers - 60,000 pieces
drawers - 49,000 pieces
panties - 60,000 pieces
jackets - 26,000 pieces
shirts - 30,000 pieces
chemises - 125,000 pieces
pajamas - 27,000 pieces
aprons - 36,000 pieces
brassieres - 25,000 pieces
underwear - 22,000 pieces
kerchiefs - 85,000 pieces
shoes - 111,000 pieces
Children's clothing:

overcoats - 15,000
boys' jackets - 11,000
boys' pants - 3,000
shirts - 3,000
scarves - 4,000
pullovers - 1,000
drawers - 1,000
girls' dresses - 9,000
girls' chemises - 5,000
aprons - 2,000
drawers - 5,000
stockings - 10,000 pairs
shoes - 22,000 pairs

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=11702&p=169881#p169881

Besides all the other super secret train records, of course...

Lard, save me from your followers.

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:24 am

scrmbldggs wrote:What does one hypothesize about such as this info re Treblinka kindly provided by Matthew Ellard?

Nuremberg Document NO-1257
Particularly illuminating is a report Pohl made to Himmler on 6 February 1943 containing a detailed list of items seized. Among them were 221 train cars' worth of appropriated clothing sent to the Office for Germanisation, useless to the dead but otherwise essential to any who would have actually been transported to the east, i.e. none.

[...]2. Office for Germanization [VoMi]
Men's clothing:
overcoats - 99,000
jackets - 57,000
vests - 27,000
pants - 62,000
drawers - 38,000
shirts - 132,000
pullovers - 9,000
scarves - 2,000
pajamas - 6,000
collars - 10,000
gloves - 2,000 pairs
socks - 10,000 pairs
shoes - 31,000 pairs
Women's clothing:

coats - 155,000 pieces
dresses - 119,000 pieces
blouses - 30,000 pieces
pullovers - 60,000 pieces
drawers - 49,000 pieces
panties - 60,000 pieces
jackets - 26,000 pieces
shirts - 30,000 pieces
chemises - 125,000 pieces
pajamas - 27,000 pieces
aprons - 36,000 pieces
brassieres - 25,000 pieces
underwear - 22,000 pieces
kerchiefs - 85,000 pieces
shoes - 111,000 pieces
Children's clothing:

overcoats - 15,000
boys' jackets - 11,000
boys' pants - 3,000
shirts - 3,000
scarves - 4,000
pullovers - 1,000
drawers - 1,000
girls' dresses - 9,000
girls' chemises - 5,000
aprons - 2,000
drawers - 5,000
stockings - 10,000 pairs
shoes - 22,000 pairs

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=11702&p=169881#p169881

Besides all the other super secret train records, of course...

Right, it was just a quartermaster snafu to ship all those folks east naked.... :lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:35 am

Related . . . expanding on what was asked and dodged in the Kitty Hart thread, any viable hypothesis about these actions must account for evidence that is available and well known about various roles in the disposition of Jewish property, for example, SS-Main Economic Administrative Office, Kanada, VoMi, Winter Relief, Todt, the Reichsbank, the Reichshaupkasse, what Höss called social welfare, property refurbishing operations, DAW, dental metal, fertilizers, and recipients of human hair from the camps (Teppichfabrik G. Schoeffler AG, Haaverwertungbetrieb and Bremer Wolkämmerei). Quantities and disposition must be described and accounted for. It will need to be explained how this evidence supports a hypothesis of a purely rogue operation, the sole purpose of which was accumulating personal wealth.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:36 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:Right, it was just a quartermaster snafu to ship all those folks east naked.... :lol:

or perhaps a few kinky members of the criminal group with their ripped-off petticoats and whatnot

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:44 am

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:56 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:Right, it was just a quartermaster snafu to ship all those folks east naked.... :lol:

or perhaps a few kinky members of the criminal group with their ripped-off petticoats and whatnot

Good point... which might lead us to an alternative hypothesis of the goings-on at Wewelsburg.... :mrgreen:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:19 pm

In addition to explaining how so many agencies and parties were implicated in the secret AR crimes (by officially receiving the loot), the Team will need to explain a host of documents, starting with just a few here, you know, to get started in considering the Team's hypothesis about the criminal gang operating out of the Lublin area:

NO-055 in which, inter alia, Georg Lörner provides “additional information on activities of the WVHA including the utilization of clothing received from Poland since 1942”

NO-056: “Letter dated 4 November 1943 from SS Gruppenführer Globocnik to Himmler re: "Aktion Reinhardt," requesting promised Iron Crosses (military decorations) for "special achievements." presumably for the “covering” activities only in the Team’s view - seeking Iron Crosses for heroism in, so to speak, clothes sorting - and NO-058 “Letter dated 30 November 1943 from Himmler thanking SS Gruppenführer Globocnik for his participation in ‘Aktion Reinhardt.’,” where Himmler says that the loot stolen from Jews went “for the benefit of the entire German nation”
NO-057: “Top Secret communication from SS Gruppenführer Globocnik to Himmler dated 18 January 1944 re: ‘The Economic Part of Aktion Reinhardt,’ in which he divides the Action into four portions: (a) Deportation; (b) Utilization of Labor; (c) Utilization of 'seized' property; and (d) Seizure of Hidden Goods and Real Estate”
NO-059 (“Top Secret Administrative Report 1943 (?)by SS Gruppenführer Globocnik re: ‘Aktion Reinhardt,’ describing the goods and valuables seized by SS WVHA personnel”); NO-060 (“Summart report of February 1943 by SS Gruppenführer Globocnik on value of goods seized during ‘Aktion Reinhardt.’ The goods, amounting to over 100 million RM, were delivered to the SS WVHA in Berlin” - “Himmler initialed this letter after he had read it”); NO-061 (“Detailed inventory report of 27 February by SS Gruppenführer Globocnik 1943 on value of goods seized during ‘Aktion Reinhardt’”); NO-063 (“Report signed by SS Gruppenführer Globocnik re: ‘Aktion Reinhardt.’ It contains a ‘Summary of contracts being filled in the the SS Labor Camps in District Lublin as of 3 November 1943’ - the date 3 November being significant - from Sporrenberg’s related interrogation ); and NO-064 (”Top Secret correspondence dated 5 January 1943 (but probably 1944) from SS Gruppenführer Globocnik to Himmler re: ‘Aktion Reinhardt’ and economic matters”)

HDOT summary of AR loot: “Operation Reinhard evidence: theft of possessions

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:22 pm

Its the reference to thinking that puzzles me. It looks more like just grasping the usual Hitler denier coat tails and dressing it up as somehow original or thought-provoking. Likely these thinkers will never have heard of any of the evidence offered or gathered by them to counter the results of their thinking and when illuminated will cry, "fake fake."

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:42 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:Its the reference to thinking that puzzles me. It looks more like just grasping the usual Hitler denier coat tails and dressing it up as somehow original or thought-provoking. Likely these thinkers will never have heard of any of the evidence offered or gathered by them to counter the results of their thinking and when illuminated will cry, "fake fake."

VFX strikes me as a Third Reich admirer. He reads David Irving, the ultimate Third Reich admirer. Too bad Irving’s stuff is sadly out of date, I know after Irving turned to denial he revised “Hitler’s War” to exclude mention of the Extermination Camps, I think 1991. Irving’s changed his tune, now but frankly he always struck me as a weathervane.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:50 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:Its the reference to thinking that puzzles me. It looks more like just grasping the usual Hitler denier coat tails and dressing it up as somehow original or thought-provoking. Likely these thinkers will never have heard of any of the evidence offered or gathered by them to counter the results of their thinking and when illuminated will cry, "fake fake."

Good point, and the pomposity of the fantasy that this stuff is new, or we don't have volumes of evidence with which to test out claims, is probably a sign of enthusiastic youth swept up in the national mood of appreciation for the Führer and joyful faith in the coming millennium.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:06 pm

He seems a friendly enough chap otherwise.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:07 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:He seems a friendly enough chap otherwise.

ah to be a tadpole again

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:16 pm

Well, better than rollo or been-there. Or Turnagain.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:16 pm

Or Fish/Traynor.

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:31 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

VFX strikes me as a Third Reich admirer. He reads David Irving, the ultimate Third Reich admirer. Too bad Irving’s stuff is sadly out of date, I know after Irving turned to denial he revised “Hitler’s War” to exclude mention of the Extermination Camps, I think 1991. Irving’s changed his tune, now but frankly he always struck me as a weathervane.

He published a "Millenium Edition" in 2001, available now for $55.00.

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:45 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Up to you if you want to invite them all here.

meh more holocaust deniers who say we are in error. and here is the Truth.

Well really questions of their characters aside (mad, @ssholism, disgraceful etc,) their motivations and mistakes, they have no outside interest in this place and are in a...

"Neo Fascist Holocaust didn't happen but it did and they all deserve it," comfort zone.

Here is not so comfortable of course as it shows such thinking to be in error and throws an unflattering light on online public behaviour.

As a fellow human being, it sickens me that they think this crap for truth.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:50 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:He published a "Millenium Edition" in 2001, available now for $55.00.

Just 55.00?????

:D

I can’t see myself purchasing that just to help him pay his legal fees.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:53 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Up to you if you want to invite them all here.

meh more holocaust deniers who say we are in error. and here is the Truth.

Well really questions of their characters aside (mad, @ssholism, disgraceful etc,) their motivations and mistakes, they have no outside interest in this place and are in a...

"Neo Fascist Holocaust didn't happen but it did and they all deserve it," comfort zone.

Here is not so comfortable of course as it shows such thinking to be in error and throws an unflattering light on online public behaviour.

As a fellow human being, it sickens me that they think this crap for truth.

I agree. It’s just pissing on the memories of those who suffered and died.

I don’t do it for them, just the gullible who are easily impressed by the amazing disappearing numbers at Auschwitz and the wonderful job Hitler did getting the German economy back on track.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:37 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

When Rodoh sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing null hypotheses. They’re bringing snark insults. They’re pompous and uselessly sarcastic. And some, I assume, are good people.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:40 pm

Why can’t we get some deniers from Norway???????

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:53 pm

Because Wallholla. :(

Lard, save me from your followers.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:01 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Why can’t we get some deniers from Norway???????

We do get them from Sverige . . .

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:15 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:In The Origins of the Birkenau Camp in the Light of the Source Materials, Bartosik, Martyniak, & Setkiewicz use 100 documents to show that Höss was mistaken when he dated Himmler's order to him to build a camp (Birkenau) for 100,000 POWs to 1 March 1941.

I thought Hoess received the order to do that in September of 1941.....is that right? Can’t remember off hand. I thought it was later in 1941.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:41 pm

Höss testified on 15 April 1946 that "In the summer of 1941 I was summoned to Berlin to Reichsfáhrer SS Himmler to receive personal orders. He told me something to the effect--I do not remember the exact words--that the Führer had given the order for a final solution of the Jewish question. We, the SS, must carry out that order. If it is not carried out now then the Jews will later on destroy the German people. He had chosen Auschwitz on account of its easy access by rail and also because the extensive site offered space for measures ensuring isolation." He wrote substantially the same thing in the mss published as Death Dealer 9p 27).

Höss also wrote about a fall 1941 liquidation order for POWs - politruks, commissars, etc. (p 29).

Perhaps you're thinking of either of these orders?

The order in question is from March 1941 and pertains to establishment of a camp near Auschwitz for POWs. Höss recalls the order from Himmler coming "before the war" and writes (p 29) of Himmler's "announcement during his visit in March 1941" to make Auschwitz into a "tremendous prisoner defense center" including a camp for 100,000 POWs.

So, maybe I'm not following, Höss received the POW order from Himmler about half a year later than he said. The point of the museum publication is to show that Höss's mss (as well as his trial testimony on this) are misdated, using documents to prove that Höss was wrong.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:55 pm

I offer slight edits to improve this already wonderfully good sentence: Typhus killed many and gas trials were carried out in the little red and white houses using Zb. This was the commandants decision for the ill and infirm as a form of euthanasia and often carried out in the early hours of the morning.

How 'bout it reads? Typhus killed many and special medical trials were carried out in the little red and white houses using Zb. This was the commandant's humanitarian decision to alleviate the cruel suffering of the ill and infirm by means of euthanasia - and often carried out in the early hours of the morning in a grave, sad ceremony.

A sentence could even be added to clarify that the SS's life-saving measures, which kept people alive, sometimes failed - and so the blessing of euthanasia was instituted; it is such humanitarian action that has been turned upside by exterminationists into devices for mass extermination.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”